[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

I've been looking into at this mod the past couple of days, read pages 1-16 then roughly 48-this post along with wherever links have shot me to. and finally got around to downloading the mod. i started a new sort of test game for trying the mod, and after finding the chairs, i enabled the mink production on MCM, then sat down it it. the first time it gives the (character name) has become a milk maid. then then i get up and sit down again and the game crashes.

so far i have, Milk Mod Economy 2013-05-10, MilkMod-5-10-fix, and MilkModNEW locations installed, is there something i'm missing or is there a possible mod that has been known to interfere with it?

other mods installed:

Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
RaceMenu - RaceMenu v2-1-5
ZazAnimationPack_V0054
SL dangerously nude tweaked
Sexual Magic 1.1
SexLabGuildV666
SexLabFramework.v130
SexLab_Aroused_v20131001
SexLab Defeat v2.0
SDplus-12-16-2013
Sanguine's Debauchery 2013.09.09.01 (DE)
Racemenu Freckle Overlay
Procreation v1.1a
DeviousDevices-v2.5.5
Devious Devices - Assets v2.5.0 (CBBE)
CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod
Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-
A prostitution and player slavery mod

then some other things... that i don't think would cause problems with it

ok i found a set up that mostly works with mods:

SexLabFramework.v130

SexLab_Aroused_v20131001

ZazAnimationPack_V0054

Milkmod-5-10-fix
MilkModNEW locations

Milk Mod Economy 2013-05-1

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT - UNPB Body NMM Installer v2-5-2 FIX
DIMONIZED UNP female body - UNP BASE Main body V1dot2

Procreation v1.1a

SexLabGuildv666

SexLab Defeat v2.0

having these on has not crashed my game so far. i also have a few cheat mods and a couple armors installed but they seem irrelevant to how it works.

notes:

there is a skin glitch with the blessed body mod when she sits in the chair, as the nipple texture moves up her breasts for some reason, but having to have fiddeled around with it before actually trying the milk mod, this is a problem with the body mod and not the milking harness as i needed to chase around for the right skin for the breasts. i may try the alternate bust profile and see if that works. also will try to make sure futher mods work with this one.

If my memory serves me right, default milk harness character equips at throne is CBBE manga body based. I think there might exist that "suit" for different bodytypes, if that helps with texture etc problems?

As far as I know, it's just "Manga" body, no conversion. I hope to soon have a full conversion (sans the cowbell thing).

If my memory serves me right, default milk harness character equips at throne is CBBE manga body based. I think there might exist that "suit" for different bodytypes, if that helps with texture etc problems?

As far as I know, it's just "Manga" body, no conversion. I hope to soon have a full conversion (sans the cowbell thing).

You're converting it to CBBE Bodyside++? Awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Where are the chairs?

Behind the blacksmith in Whiterun

Next to blacksmith in Falkreath

Next to Winking Skeever in Solitude

Vylemir Inn in Ivarstead

Temple of Mara in Riften

Above(?) Riverwood dry good in Riverwood.

That's all I can name off the top of my head.  If you've beaten Alduin already, you'll recognize the chairs as Shors Throne.

Messing around with a combination of this mod and the Hentai Pregnancy mod. Seems stable after a couple hours of play, though I'm running into a breast size issue where it keeps reverting back to the max size designated via the Hentai Pregnancy MCM menu, thus rendering many of the visual change variables in the MCM Menu of Milk mood rather moot.

I'm guessing that Hentai's .esm form is taking precedence over this mod's breast node updating, or Hentai updates the nodes with more frequency than Milk Mod, thus overwriting the changes at each of its own 'ticks'. If this is the case, then nothing sort of a compatibility patch would really help I think.

Any thoughts on this issue?

Still though, running the two mods together give some semblance of pervy immerson, so it's what I'm sticking with until something better comes along.

post-27178-0-22884500-1389420411_thumb.jpg

Also, this mod combined with Hentai Pregnancy may have indirectly been responsible for Beirand's death.

Messing around with a combination of this mod and the Hentai Pregnancy mod. Seems stable after a couple hours of play, though I'm running into a breast size issue where it keeps reverting back to the max size designated via the Hentai Pregnancy MCM menu, thus rendering many of the visual change variables in the MCM Menu of Milk mood rather moot.

I'm guessing that Hentai's .esm form is taking precedence over this mod's breast node updating, or Hentai updates the nodes with more frequency than Milk Mod, thus overwriting the changes at each of its own 'ticks'. If this is the case, then nothing sort of a compatibility patch would really help I think.

Any thoughts on this issue?

Still though, running the two mods together give some semblance of pervy immerson, so it's what I'm sticking with until something better comes along.

attachicon.gifRU Ded.jpg

Also, this mod combined with Hentai Pregnancy may have indirectly been responsible for Beirand's death.

The two mods work independently and calculate the breast bone.

For a patch would have the values ​​of the breast bone save in a global variable and this variable would have to be applied by appropriate mods.

I do not think so a patch will exist.

You can type in the console: set Milkpoll to 10

Then disable the mod in MCM and then activate it again.

Then Milkmod every 10 seconds calculate the breast size.

But be careful: The milking can then take a little longer  :D

Hello,

do someone have the source of this mod and could upload it here? Would be great! :D

Is it possible to make a own handler for the size?

In my game the milk poll is set to 120 sec, so if there is the cell change bug, it takes up to 120sec to update the breast size.

The easiest way to fix that is to update the size every second or so. The hentai p. mod still do the same.

Someone know if its possible to make a handler for the breastsize itself?

If different mods want to update the breast size, this handler get the request to update and use the mid value or something like that.

For source, search user named "irysius" then in his signature you get links for 2nd to last version. Aegis didnt release source and I have no idea what he modified in his version.

What I think would be best solution is merging pregnancy mod with this one + full rewrite of both. Or some kind of pregnancy framework, with MilkMod as plugin. Then such "handler" could be contained in framework part by default.

Pregnancy could be basically trigger for lactation effect (what makes sense anyway).

For source, search user named "irysius" then in his signature you get links for 2nd to last version. Aegis didnt release source and I have no idea what he modified in his version.

What I think would be best solution is merging pregnancy mod with this one + full rewrite of both. Or some kind of pregnancy framework, with MilkMod as plugin. Then such "handler" could be contained in framework part by default.

Pregnancy could be basically trigger for lactation effect (what makes sense anyway).

That's a great idea.

But then with the new milking station.  :D

Archived