It's 2018 and STILL no lactation/breast milk mods?

I've searched all over google, nexus and loverslab but I can't seem to find any for Fallout 4 - I thought Fallout 4 was meant to be more mod friendly yet Skyrim has 100x more adult mods - including plenty of breast milk.

Is there a mod that lets you lactate?

inb4 "download geck and make it yourself" - I'm not a modder sadly - if I was I would gladly do it

It sucks. To me it feels like Fallout 4 is pretty much Skyrim but set in 2287. The fact that it runs on the exact same engine as Skyrim is probably why Bethesda is waiting to develop a new one for the Elder Scrolls VI. I still work on my modding of Oldrim every day as if it were 2012, and even that had like 1 or 2 really solid lactation mods.

i also wonder this, i mean Fallout 4's modding development is soooo SLOW!

even skyrim SE has a Milk Mod even though its only half ported but it gets updated once in a wile https://www.loverslab.com/topic/84844-milk-mod-economy-se/

sure there some cool guns and stuff that came out but development is just mind numbingly slow to the point where i can't even play the game since i already did a vanilla playthrough and you can only do that so many times.

Fallout4 isn't really mod friendly when it comes to this stuff. Last time I tried to "port" something, new dialogues couldn't be added because of 5-lines hardcoded limit, followers control (commands) was partially hardcoded and couldn't be integrated in any other system that uses normal packages. Also ability spells and their effects couldn't be displayed in UI (instead of fixing it Bethesda used workaroud with 99999999 hours potions instead, which can't be used on non-player actors).

And many other annoying things...

21 minutes ago, visagezero said:

It sucks. To me it feels like Fallout 4 is pretty much Skyrim but set in 2287. The fact that it runs on the exact same engine as Skyrim is probably why Bethesda is waiting to develop a new one for the Elder Scrolls VI. I still work on my modding of Oldrim every day as if it were 2012, and even that had like 1 or 2 really solid lactation mods.

You think they create a new engine for tes6? Lol

1 hour ago, visagezero said:

One big reason why I'm not playing Fallout 4 is because the updates keep breaking my SKSE stuff, forcing me to update.

The last time Skyrim was updated was March 20, 2013.

Best fix for that is to make sure fo4se and its dependant mods are up to date and then set fo4 to update only when launched in your steam settings. Then ONLY launch via the fo4se loader, which no longer triggers the steam update search. Think the fo4se guys are as sick of CC updates breaking everything as we are lol.

If you need to roll back your fo4 exe then they ARE available via steam, and there are a few YouTube tutorials now on how to do it. Here's the one I used: 

https://youtu.be/zLQI_DVZfaQ

11 hours ago, Halstrom said:

I guess you are all getting too old to learn to do it yourselves like us modders did.............

i would love to tack the torch and try to learn stuff

i cant download crap on a 300KBps connection took me 4 days to download fallout 4 and all its addons 

fyi i'm on poormans internet, well it goes up to 1.3MBps but it becomes unstable and the connection drops after a bit

yay:classic_biggrin: for shitty internet in the united states

FO4 requires different methods to achieve same/similar results.  Take SGO III for example.  This is a fairly straight forward pregnancy and lactation mod for Skyrim.  Affecting the player or npcs.  While we do have pregancy mods in FO4 and they do in fact grow the belly and breast nodes - they use a completely different method.  FO4 does not have (maybe never?) NiOverrides for body changes.  The method in FO4 involves using the morphs features through LooksMenu, which arguably could be better (time will tell), but comes with it's own set of issues.

The comment above that these games are on the same engine is misleading.  While they are both referred to as "Creation Engine", the specific game engine versions are similar enough that many tricks work in both, but different enough that direct ports are not easily possible. 

As another example: body overlays (think SlaveTats)

In Slave Tats - the mod uses JContainers and either RaceMenu or NIOverrides to store the actor's tats (JContainers) and apply them (RaceMenu/NIOverride).  While we do have a RaceMenu equivalent in FO4 as LooksMenu, we don't yet have a direct JContainers equivalent.  However, the scripting improvements in the FO4 engine do allow for persistent variable storage across sessions - but this is a completely different method in practice.

I looked into Slave Tats port or recreation to FO4 as the necessary components are all there.  It's still on the design board at the moment as I've only just begun looking at it.  Point is.... this takes a of time to figure out how to get the FO4 engine to do things with new methods and limitations on options.

• 2 months later...

That is the rough estimate for when these sorts of mods *could* be available. If we find someone willing to code the necessary fluid dynamics f4se plugins for Fallout4.

But thats a big ask - one that could never be filled, in which case, 2020 is mute and the answer changes to never. In which case, the only suggetion is to still with the borefest that is Skyrim.

There are also fewer modders for fallout 4 than there is skyrim, seems to be the same with skyrim sse as well, fewer people doing the modding, which makes slower development cycles for stuff.

Some of the ck/xedit workings for f4 is a pain in the arse, or at least I think it is, something I could have had craftable/temperable in skyrim/se, is well meh in f4, sometimes it works for me sometimes not, and that is in the same mod, I know it is all in the keywords on the armour section and the constructable object but hell is it a pain sorting out which keywords and why, well at least for some of them.

Normally when I create a merge armour mod, I would include craft/temper and level lists for all the items, as well as male meshes/keyword/values sorting, in f4 I pretty much did not bother due to it being far too much of a pain, I wanted all the armour to have ae/armour keywords settings, some of them you can not even get to work by adding the correct master files because you end up with base game furniture/buildings or what not when you add those master files, which had me going wtf the first time it happend.  I know of at least 2 pretty big mods that in f4 if you add armourkeywords as a master file it totaly fucks up the armoraddons for all the armour pieces, they end up as plants and god knows what else instead.

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 8:01 PM, Rex89 said:

i would love to tack the torch and try to learn stuff

i cant download crap on a 300KBps connection took me 4 days to download fallout 4 and all its addons 

fyi i'm on poormans internet, well it goes up to 1.3MBps but it becomes unstable and the connection drops after a bit

yay:classic_biggrin: for shitty internet in the united states

If you can download the game you can easily download the smaller tools needed to make stuff. If you want something badly, you have more motivation than others who don't. Just start breaking stuff and learning, pull apart other peoples mods to see how they work, that's how most of us learnt.

3 hours ago, Halstrom said:

If you can download the game you can easily download the smaller tools needed to make stuff. If you want something badly, you have more motivation than others who don't. Just start breaking stuff and learning, pull apart other peoples mods to see how they work, that's how most of us learnt.

that may be true but i forgot to mention those 4 days i had to sit at my computer and babysit steam cause the download kept stopping, also i have no upload speed it's not even a megabit, the isp only gave me enough so that it works 

like i said my connection is unstable  can't even upload a picture to Facebook with out it getting a error

but back when i had good internet during old Skyrim days, i did try making my own outfits for personal use, but then my drive craped out and i lost everything on my computer tough nowadays i keep a USB HDD around to backup my stuff.

in simple terms I'm always getting the short end of the stick no mater how hard i try,

lucky nothing extremely bad happens to me and i'm happy for that.

that sums up my life in simple terms.

22 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

That is the rough estimate for when these sorts of mods *could* be available.

Honestly If you take one of the Skyrim mods handling this type of stuff as a standart (MME), a FO4 "equivalent" could've been availabe since mid to end 2016.

[offtopic]

There are just too few people who actually want to do stuff for that game and by that i mean to take a real look at all this stuff and see what they could do with that.

Just because there are so many mods ( and therefore modders) in Skyrim doesn't mean anything, because most of them stick with that and a lot of them dont even have FO4.

And all of this "i want to have this, but i'm not a modder, so you have to do it for me" is a misconception of how modding works.

If you want to have a mod, get all the tools, spend a couple thousand hours learning how to do stuff and after that, do that mod.

If you you're not willing to go through all that, you don't want that mod...

[/offtopic]

7 hours ago, Rex89 said:

that may be true but i forgot to mention those 4 days i had to sit at my computer and babysit steam cause the download kept stopping, also i have no upload speed it's not even a megabit, the isp only gave me enough so that it works 

like i said my connection is unstable  can't even upload a picture to Facebook with out it getting a error

but back when i had good internet during old Skyrim days, i did try making my own outfits for personal use, but then my drive craped out and i lost everything on my computer tough nowadays i keep a USB HDD around to backup my stuff.

in simple terms I'm always getting the short end of the stick no mater how hard i try,

lucky nothing extremely bad happens to me and i'm happy for that.

that sums up my life in simple terms.

Well no point making any mods for you because you can't download them anyway.............

I wonder why no one has utilized looksmenu sure its not as good as nioveride in skyrim, But right now its the only way to scale body parts, Someone could start a milkmod with Looksmenu in mind, I mean i can't see why not if you look on deviantart there is a fallout 4 weight gain mod using coldsteel body with looksmenu, And a pregnancy mod that utilizes looksmenu surely someone could start a milkmod with looksmenu. yes it'd be pretty primitive at first but i don't think people care to much about how advance the mod is they just want lactation and breast scale.  And there is clearly a demand for mme alternative here. 

lets hope some day we get one and this isn't a oblivion case with no milk breast mods... probably by the time of fallout 5 and next elder scrolls comes out. (JK)

They still gotta milk the cow first before they do that.

On 9-2-2018 at 1:08 PM, GearBoy said:

I've searched all over google, nexus and loverslab but I can't seem to find any for Fallout 4 - I thought Fallout 4 was meant to be more mod friendly yet Skyrim has 100x more adult mods - including plenty of breast milk.

Is there a mod that lets you lactate?

inb4 "download geck and make it yourself" - I'm not a modder sadly - if I was I would gladly do it

No one is a modder. Until they invest the time to get their lazy ass off the ground and invest tens, then hundreds, of hours into learning.

If you don't do it yourself, why expect others to do it for you?

Is this the new attitude these days? :smiley::tongue:

So here you are: DOWNLOAD GECK AND MAKE IT YOURSELF. :tongue:

• 1 year later...