New version D; Time to look for new problems ^^

8 hours ago, metanight78 said:

Is it safe to update if none of the quests have been started yet in my current playthrough?

Also thank you for moving the entrance to Anna's mansion. Merci beaucoup!

I think you can safely update the mod if you haven't actually started/undergoing any tasks with this mod.

On 10/1/2023 at 1:55 PM, Delzaron said:

curious.

I checked the dial right now. The dial is scripted (setstage 150).

talk to her again, it will pass.

dialogues themed to giant are in the sidequest. You need to start it if you want to see these dialogues.

ok, i got the quest working, but at the end of it, when the giant is in the court, it becomes hostile.

11 hours ago, buttonpop said:

me and my followers. its as soon as the giants sacrifice tattoo wears off (because my version of slavetats is broken)

you don't need a follower in that mod.

You have the same faction as Miquote and Jezera. So, if the giant is not hostile to them, he shouldn't be hostile toward you.

Followers, I never tested,

On 10/10/2023 at 5:14 PM, killer905 said:

I checked the current version and, apart from the already reported problems, I did not find any new ones.

Exellent !

That's mean Deadly pleasure rework is ended !

I can move to other projects  FTD new version for sure (update tonight), i need to find time for a fix for AFS.

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Exellent !

That's mean Deadly pleasure rework is ended !

I can move to other projects  FTD new version for sure (update tonight), i need to find time for a fix for AFS.

Not entirely, because as I wrote, there are still problems that I sent here, but they have not been fixed yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2023 at 7:29 AM, kamenlollo said:

In the First side quest,i Need ti find a reach women,were i can find It? 

There is an apothecary in Markarth, the owner of that shop is who you need.

Despite playing this game for thousands of hours, I don't think I ever had gone in there before this mod lol, so you might not know about it. I even had to check the form IDs to double check it's from vanilla skyrim and not added by this mod. The entrance is in a corner in markarth somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, buttonpop said:

I'm now stuck on Fragments of the Past with the objective of "Follow Jezera". Problem is, Jezera just walks up to the dead guard's corpse and stands there forever.

kick her ass, or disable the guard body. it will make her move.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having this issue forever now, and it's starting to get annoying. There are no delays between quests. As soon as I'm teleported back to Skyrim, I get a letter telling me to return. Now, I've made it to the Molag Bal quest, and I just get teleported away instantly. I can't even play the base game.

19 hours ago, buttonpop said:

I've been having this issue forever now, and it's starting to get annoying. There are no delays between quests. As soon as I'm teleported back to Skyrim, I get a letter telling me to return. Now, I've made it to the Molag Bal quest, and I just get teleported away instantly. I can't even play the base game.

yes, I didn't found a way to delay the letter coming, because all these quests start by sending a courrier...

But it should not teleport you when you read it more than one time, and it's conditionned...

cen you send me details ? the quest involved, the stage, the letter name or id, the ffects (how often it teleport you, and where exactly ?)

23 hours ago, Delzaron said:

yes, I didn't found a way to delay the letter coming, because all these quests start by sending a courrier...

But it should not teleport you when you read it more than one time, and it's conditionned...

cen you send me details ? the quest involved, the stage, the letter name or id, the ffects (how often it teleport you, and where exactly ?)

the quest I'm having the teleport issue on is aDP3_Molag. it skips quest stage 10 and goes straight to quest stage 20, which is the part where you get teleported to Karnas. i dont even get the chance to read the letter before all my stuff is taken away. this has happened consistently every time i reload the save.

it wouldn't be as big of an issue if the quest waited until i read the letter to teleport me to Karnas and take all my stuff away, because then i could just ignore it for a while.

the quest I'm having the teleport issue on is aDP3_Molag. it skips quest stage 10 and goes straight to quest stage 20, which is the part where you get teleported to Karnas. i dont even get the chance to read the letter before all my stuff is taken away. this has happened consistently every time i reload the save.

it wouldn't be as big of an issue if the quest waited until i read the letter to teleport me to Karnas and take all my stuff away, because then i could just ignore it for a while.

Ok, it's pretty normal for that quest.

Your read the letter, whch is trapped.

It teleports you to Karnas. Another woman you already met is here too. Of course, you'll loose your inventory;

After dealing with Karnas, he'll send you to Senghir cells. You'll get your stuff back here thanks to Jezera.

the teleportation cycle seems impossible.

the script of adp3_molag stage 20 is  :

SetObjectiveCompleted(10)
SetObjectiveDisplayed(20)
KarnasCapturePlayer()
aDP_AnnaREF.moveto(aDP3_MolagAnnaSpotREF)
utility.wait(5)
setstage(30)

did you got the scene with Anna and Karnas ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2023 at 8:19 PM, gender65 said:

I can't get Com Anim animations to work in any way, instead of them there is always the usual sex animation. How do I make these animations work? Slal has registered, but there are no such animations...

I made a manula instal, and used SLAL to register them

It worked at the third trial... and I don't know why.