Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

3 hours ago, worik said:

:classic_wub: A holiday resort... Absolutely great ?

Much better then the old test cell :classic_smile:... more ... inviting :classic_tongue:

...and-the old testcell of mine can stay beside....no problem at all - some users maybe want to have the stuff compact and in old way together-but i´ll split it OFF the testzone of zap6/7...somehow:-)

In future you can jump directly into this "park" from every part of the game, you can COC every single building and all zones and you can use the new areas with your beloved gameplay-it will be fully navmeshed.

The names are not fixed for now: at the moment I use zbf (building/area-like it is named in vanilla game).

Later I would like to add way-signs with suiting names for the buildings...if somebody likes to create serious plates for the existing sign-posts, I´d be lucky. I´d need only a pic - the rest I would create myself then....I have no idea, how to "paint" the style of letters, how they got used in the vanilla gameplay....otherwise could I use symbols, like the blacksmith-signs do use...I have to check that out...

14 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Later I would like to add way-signs with suiting names for the buildings

? something like on a cruise ship - with a bit of ZAP-salt to spice it up?

• Blue Lagoon of Unbinding (no ZAP BDSM-furniture there, right?)
  • Fireplace of warming crosses
  • Grove of the hanging fruits
  • Courtyard of immobility
  • Basement of Ropes
  • Iron Cellar

? ?

Just ask ... I am sure we can do better than I did up there :classic_blush:

I'm trying to use the animation test system but "run animation" only appears in the side window for a very select few animations, 5 Sexlab animations and that's it. Even more don't even appear. What's up? Why cant I just play the animation I want?

@t.ara

Since you are creating the most lovely vacation site, I have ever seen... is your book still open for christmas whishes ?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5216-secret-ships/

I think, they would blend in nicely in a little boat/ship harbour ("Port t.ara").  Anyway I always liked the Oblivion styled ships much more than these crude Skyrim ones.

Oh, pleeeeeease :classic_blush::classic_angel:

9 hours ago, t.ara said:

i must think about that,,,,,it´s lot of work with the texturing...zap should normally use only new meshes, if they support directly a new item for a new animation....the complete ship-series is quite more than only a "wood-stick":-)) I´ll look how much it is...there was a tool on NEXUS for redirecting texture pathes for nif-files.....(...)

-alternative glass-multi-colored dance-platform

TESV 2018-11-05 02-05-12-98.jpg

Nice place, good work :classic_smile: ?, I love the tropical islands of white sand on the beach and palm trees and other exotic plants. But, see palm trees and spruces together, it looks a bit strange :classic_blink:. Maybe it would be better to have deciduous trees? In Enderal are nice exotic plants. 

MV5BMjkwODU4MDYtNzhhYy00YjdhLWIyMTAtOTZiNjk1ZWY2OGQxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTI4MzQxOQ@@._V1_.jpg

14 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Spoiler

TESV 2018-11-06 18-48-26-63.jpg

Your landscape and buildings are sooooo beautiful! I admire your talent. :classic_smile:

Today, I spent 2 hours to build a simple crude basement under Arcadias shop in the CK .... :classic_wacko:and I dont want to talk about it anymore until friday.

The CK gives me the creeps :classic_angry:

TEST ITEM FOR BODYSLIDE USERS

This Item Has Been Created with more than 380 sliders inside of BodySlide.  

I want to know, if expert-users can use it for their gameplay and if it´s easy to confirm the set-up back to the standard-slider-amount.

Feedback is welcomed.

PLEASE USE / INSTALL ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT U ARE DOING.

(if that is easily possible, I´ll offer all zap stuff in future in that way)

zazBikini.7z

(not my mod, https://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-657.html - but got it´s changes-4 colors)

ZAP AND IT´S WHOLE  PARTITION GOT IT´S SUCCESSFUL CLONE TODAY IN THE EARLY EVENING :  1TB --->>1TB (clone made by CLONEZILLA)

2 hours ago, Harvald said:

Grat work, ? a little less gloss, perhaps?

Absolutely correct...anyway I´ll check today some items WITHOUT ENB...then I can see their TRUE SURFACES. Some items are with textures little too shiny/glossy-I´ll have a check:-)

That leather-texture is perfect, but it should absorb nearly all the light and it should NOT reflect light.

;-))

Shocked by the world in the picture posted, had this mod been posted out somewhere or just wip, eager to taste it.

And one more question, I use ck to create a home, and placed some funiture from the pack 8.0, and I want the npc to use it as normal furnitures like chair something, but they don't use it, would tell me why or should I add something more in the package to let them use this.

Creation Kit - [00beautify.esp] 2018_11_9 9_55_56.png

The sexy standing,laying,sitting can be used by npc, but like fucking machine, they did not use.

4 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Shocked by the world in the picture posted, had this mod been posted out somewhere or just wip, eager to taste it.

And one more question, I use ck to create a home, and placed some funiture from the pack 8.0, and I want the npc to use it as normal furnitures like chair something, but they don't use it, would tell me why or should I add something more in the package to let them use this.

Creation Kit - [00beautify.esp] 2018_11_9 9_55_56.png

The sexy standing,laying,sitting can be used by npc, but like fucking machine, they did not use.

EASY SOLUTION: the zbf-furnitures are by default set to be use-able only by the player. It´s the "old" default setting by this mod and I kept to this rule. You simply open the main-window of the furniture and UNCHECK the suiting parameter, so that NPCs CAN use it too. I always uncheck that function in my mods. Other mods use this IF the player is SLAVE ONLY. -ENJOY.

THE PICS AND THE NEW STUFF IS COMING IN VERSION 9 SOON.

11 hours ago, t.ara said:

Spoiler

TESV 2018-11-08 21-22-55-21.jpg

Regarding the knots and ties... could we have them a bit more ... well ... artisticaly tied ?  Like the basic shibari ties?

Tied hands and a simple box-tie with the arms on the back would be the first two on my (twisted) mind.

:classic_blush:

I can search for some "blue-print" pictures if it helps...

Edit:

I did some searching to show what I have in mind ... take it as an inspiration if there is something that strikes your fancy :classic_smile:

Spoiler

.... and I cut the pictures down to the knots.. don't want to trouble anyone with other discussions :classic_shy:

Tidy knots (two columnn ties):

Spoiler

knots.1.jpg.26f4067a503169eae6f4bfb7541d5830.jpgknots.2.jpg.3d13cd5659cc35049a78d35856c2c5fd.jpg

knots.3.jpg.5827eb6a8555ce1024890299985129b2.jpg

knots.5.jpg.db7efe4e1ffaceb1330c77eafb77763c.jpgknots.4.jpg.accf4d37b8928a7833a7e74b72b312d7.jpg

some box tie ideas

Spoiler

box.1.jpg.ba21b47da25caf5421dee2fe4d1f4386.jpgbox.2.jpg.8577d95c221415ddd57d30b86669bfae.jpg

box.3.jpg.42f37e51317ccff0e7ef958488b01eaa.jpgbox.4.jpg.5b89140516d9dd159a3289a731fdd854.jpg

box.5.jpg.2b41d3433d03288b92285eefd67a4245.jpgbox.6.jpg.549f3eb1821904546b7633eea59e1231.jpgbox.7.jpg.1c1d7448a2cfa10601ae4710b328cbb2.jpg

and various other practical and beautiful ties and combinations

Spoiler

A simple one

tie.1.jpg.936b0e7b11f8b4c85c7fad9e8a23aa13.jpg

Complex ones

tie.4.jpg.be54536e2bfae6157f894abfd0450d0b.jpgtie.2.jpg.28d8e1b54036a5557c36e0cf9631b4f0.jpg

1. basic step with free hands

tie.5.jpg.184a37e64d81e1bffb00fa1d8e64beeb.jpg

2. advance it and tie the hands

tie.3.jpg.66b14a1ac9e47396435705d06db0a5fa.jpg

3. complete it into a hogtie

tie.6.jpg.b6399b838ad90bd20163c3c0737a27d1.jpg

*) found only girls whit proper and tidy knots at first try. But I guess that's not relevant here. :classic_unsure::classic_tongue:

15 hours ago, t.ara said:

EASY SOLUTION: the zbf-furnitures are by default set to be use-able only by the player. It´s the "old" default setting by this mod and I kept to this rule. You simply open the main-window of the furniture and UNCHECK the suiting parameter, so that NPCs CAN use it too. I always uncheck that function in my mods. Other mods use this IF the player is SLAVE ONLY. -ENJOY.

THE PICS AND THE NEW STUFF IS COMING IN VERSION 9 SOON.

Thanks for help, and found the option"ignored by sandbox", uncheck it should work for the NPC.

And expecting Version 9,  don't go too busy for our funs asking, just do the best of you wish in your heart in the  Version 9, then we can be happy together.

And tested,it's really worked.

Skyrim 2018_11_10 5_20_32.png

Though this little issue is common among all of Skyrim's designs BUT

those bamboo sticks shouldn't go through each other

.zoom.jpg.ba1acf2d8a836e94abc8e809a6ef1f51.jpg

If I would have to do it in RL, I would put them side by side and stabilze them with a rope, like ths one:

78e6719ea6f90a164c9843a70708f600.jpg.86c16ae741dde8751fee66d47697cb13.jpg

Or would that be waaaay too much work for almost nobody noticing it anyway ? ?

Did I mention, that I love ropes? :classic_biggrin:

51 minutes ago, worik said:

Beautiful :classic_wub:

May I suggest a rope around the bamboo stick and her neck?

Just for safety reasons, of course.

Of course: if you can edit with CK your mod-you can add all items you like, including the clothes-which will be pulled away or exchanged again into the items, which you weared before entering the furniture...In this case, I suggest to add a colar-rope-and on height of that collar, we surround the stick also with a rope-part...

And I have your "rope-suggestions" in mind-no problem -let me take this suggestions and let me a little while work on it:-)

I keep all suggestions in mind and some may become real ingame.

AND THANKS AGAIN FOR VISITING, YOUR NICE COMMENTS,  INTEREST AND USEFUL HELP AND SUGGESTIONS !!!

?--->. lol