Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

1 hour ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Now thats some awesome locations.I bet that pool will be gorgeous at night. My computer will explode but thats as small price to pay.

Thank you-and: yes-I´m sure that it is on every few virtual "feet" nice and interesting.

The computer will compute as always: I will add LOD-meshes with "nonsence" textures and later render the whole landscape then you have bethesda- "weighted"-gamefeeling-anyway is the area not too big-it´s 2.5 time above my distance-cutting..grass is always active and the middle of the cell is HIGHER...so the not rendered items can´t be watched at all, also if I do not create LOD. And if you are in the middle, you can see all buildings, but some of the rock-walls are missing-which is also not a disaster...it will in any way not be a heavy cell like the testzone has been, because lot of stuff will now be hidden behind different load-doors of the buildings:-))

2 hours ago, Lamadi said:

The 'I'll take the display model' mod does that, though you have to equip an item in order to give the commands. I haven't been able to make the NPCs stay in the device though. If I push a button or try to exit the area, then they'll be released from it. I'm sure there's a workaround, but I haven't found it yet.

You can try to play PAH (whch is made by musje)...

34 minutes ago, t.ara said:

idk..I´ll keep that in mind and try to understand your problem..../maybe I have not found that yet....

I also get ctds when I pick up the tools on the floor(like a whip for example), and using certain furniture(the game  just froze and crash when I press the Esc button, this is damn annoying.

9 hours ago, t.ara said:

I also added some pillar stuff-in pool deco-style...tomorrow I´ll ad pavillons, beds and lays-the full program for lazy days-and nights:-)

It's really looking like a nice advertising ground to promote the features of ZAP ?

You are getting there!

I like your trick with these little seperate areas, although from your pictures it all looks like a huge open cell. ?

1 hour ago, worik said:

It's really looking like a nice advertising ground to promote the features of ZAP ?

You are getting there!

I like your trick with these little seperate areas, although from your pictures it all looks like a huge open cell. ?

is one cell for now-but maybe I drop down the walls and let it become an island??....

41 minutes ago, t.ara said:

is one cell for now-but maybe I drop down the walls and let it become an island??....

Noooooo :classic_shy: It's great this way.... Now, it induces the feeling to be in some remote valley on Tamriel's mainland...  somewhere in the hills between Skyrim and the neighbouring provinces.

I like that :classic_blush:

11 hours ago, OddPillow4 said:

I also get ctds when I pick up the tools on the floor(like a whip for example), and using certain furniture(the game  just froze and crash when I press the Esc button, this is damn annoying.

It's likely memory related issue. If it's regular RAM, most time Crash Fixes can address. Make sure you enable UseOSAllocators, CustomMemoryBlock, and set CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb to sufficient value. If it's VRAM related, you will need to install ENBOOST and configure its memory fix (no need to enable the full ENB if you don't want to use it).

A few helpful guides:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74427/ (don't just copy his enblocal.ini, you need to understand those settings and play with them)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82860/ (same thing on enblocal.ini)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76373// (look under How to Start & Stability section)

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, worik said:

Shouldn't the sunshades not be a bit more "Skyrim"? ? They look like straight from modern times Fallout 4

Maybe a bit more like the bed ... in style .. The bed feels "Skyrim" :classic_smile:

A bit more rattan or woven straw perhaps?

57 minutes ago, t.ara said:

This pool area is for the normal items, which come with zap and it uses all furnitures in this place, which are not made specially go BD/SM or something around that. Of course will I add some more intensive furnitures here, too. But if you look for "sitting, laying, sleeping, leaning, rail-leaning....dancing, playing instruments-marker/idle-marker/furniture-marker....", they are all around the pool !

Spoiler

TESV 2018-10-28 18-27-42-88.jpg

Lovely ... it has now an imperial touch :classic_smile: .. I guess it's the color. Just lovely

19 hours ago, t.ara said:

Thank you-and: yes-I´m sure that it is on every few virtual "feet" nice and interesting.

The computer will compute as always: I will add LOD-meshes with "nonsence" textures and later render the whole landscape then you have bethesda- "weighted"-gamefeeling-anyway is the area not too big-it´s 2.5 time above my distance-cutting..grass is always active and the middle of the cell is HIGHER...so the not rendered items can´t be watched at all, also if I do not create LOD. And if you are in the middle, you can see all buildings, but some of the rock-walls are missing-which is also not a disaster...it will in any way not be a heavy cell like the testzone has been, because lot of stuff will now be hidden behind different load-doors of the buildings:-))

Ah thats good news and thanks for writing this up :)

16 hours ago, bluring said:

It's likely memory related issue. If it's regular RAM, most time Crash Fixes can address. Make sure you enable UseOSAllocators, CustomMemoryBlock, and set CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb to sufficient value. If it's VRAM related, you will need to install ENBOOST and configure its memory fix (no need to enable the full ENB if you don't want to use it).

A few helpful guides:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74427/ (don't just copy his enblocal.ini, you need to understand those settings and play with them)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82860/ (same thing on enblocal.ini)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76373// (look under How to Start & Stability section)

I don't use any enb. And how do I do that?( enable UseOSAllocators, CustomMemoryBlock, and set CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb to sufficient value)

So yeah, a little help would be appreciated.

I wanted to download this as it's a requirement for the slavemarket mod by the dude whos name I sadly forgot.

Now, here's my issue. When I look at the Mods details it says the file size 494 B. After clicking "Download this file" the file is only said to be 247 B large in the preview. After installing it with Vortex (Modmanager thingy...? Sorry I'm a noob at this), slavemarket.esm is generating an error about a missing master. I checked this and "ZaZAnimationPack.esm" is indeed not in my plugin list, even though everything seems to run correctly. The FNIS generator also doesn't seem to find it.

Any help or idea on how to fix this? I'd really love myself some BDSM action in Skyrim.

1 minute ago, SkillZ3r0 said:

I wanted to download this as it's a requirement for the slavemarket mod by the dude whos name I sadly forgot.

Now, here's my issue. When I look at the Mods details it says the file size 494 B. After clicking "Download this file" the file is only said to be 247 B large in the preview. After installing it with Vortex (Modmanager thingy...? Sorry I'm a noob at this), slavemarket.esm is generating an error about a missing master. I checked this and "ZaZAnimationPack.esm" is indeed not in my plugin list, even though everything seems to run correctly. The FNIS generator also doesn't seem to find it.

Any help or idea on how to fix this? I'd really love myself some BDSM action in Skyrim.

The tiny file you downloaded is an archived TEXT file containing the URL for the actual mod. This file size of this mod is larger than this forum will allow so the file from here is only directions to the actual download.

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, SkillZ3r0 said:

4 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

The tiny file you downloaded is an archived TEXT file containing the URL for the actual mod. This file size of this mod is larger than this forum will allow so the file from here is only directions to the actual download.

Or, to be a little more specific, there are two pieces of information in that tiny download. One is a link to MegaNZ that will take you to ZAP8+. The second is a password that will allow you to download the "real" file. In my experience it is MUCH BETTER to cut and paste the password rather than trying to type it out.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

In my experience it is MUCH BETTER to cut and paste the password rather than trying to type it out.

Somehow, it is not only your experience :classic_shy:  .. I might confess that I share this special experience