Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, worik said:

Somehow, it is not only your experience :classic_shy:Ā  .. I might confess that I share this special experience

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah Worik, but I bet you weren't stupid enough to type out the first twenty characters BEFORE you realized that the password contained "things" that weren't on your keyboard.

1 hour ago, worik said:

Somehow, it is not only your experience :classic_shy:Ā  .. I might confess that I share this special experience

Careful: stupid Windows software will often copy an extra space if you're not careful to select the password and only the password :)

6 hours ago, Musje said:

Those animations really make the scene come alive!Ā 

I'll get you those scripts later today :)

..and me, IĀ“ll add alternative stuff now, big gibbets, swinging-turning.....chaining stuff....and I thought also to add HDT rope...I have to look, what it looks like in the game....roped at wrists and ankles spread between two trees....maybe this can be created, too...

-->>itĀ“s really time, that MUSJE FINALLY becomes a Contributor !!!<<--

Ā 

On 10/28/2018 at 6:11 PM, Harvald said:

?T.ara tops Gomaperoland.?

Thank you for your steady visits, suggestions and helping....

same is meant to be said also for a lot of others, who show their interest here.

Very much perfect;-))

47 minutes ago, Hellethia said:

Hello !

It's the first time i'm using this version, is there a room whith all furnitures to see and maybe try everything ?Ā ?

Ooooooh that chain pole with collar ! Can't wait to see that ! ?

Hi, this is the last "generation" of furnitures I could create.

The room is on itĀ“s way to be changed....V8plus has the old testzone which you can visit by console use:

Ā 

type: ^

then: coc zbftestzone

Ā 

then you can visit the old zone,,,,

for zap9 u please have..

Ā 

Ā 

Ā to wait a little while -but it will be a very cute and small BDSM-"World".

Spoiler
Just now, t.ara said:

Hi, this is the last "generation" of furnitures I could create.

The room is on itĀ“s way to be changed....V8plus has the old testzone which you can visit by console use:

Ā 

type: ^

then: zbftestzone

Ā 

then you can visit the old zone,,,,

for zap9 u please have..

Ā 

Ā 

Ā to wait a little while -but it will be a very cute and small BDSM-"World".

Ā 

Ā 

If you use an English language keyboard you want to type ~ (tilde) instead to open the console. If you are using one that is neither German nor English look here to open the console:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console

Thanks, I'm really interested. I will never acquire your skills. Hence a suggestion. You might be able to place cages in the starting position on the ground and attach a lever. The animation would then be exactly the reverse of the waterbording cage animation.

Ā 

Danke, es interessiert mich wirklich. Ich werde nie deine FƤhigkeiten erwerben. Daher einen Vorschlag. Du kƶnntest sie KƤfige in der Ausgangslage vielleicht am Boden platzieren und einen Hebel anbringen. Die Animation wƤre dann genau umgekehrt zu der Waterbording-KƤfiganimation.Ā 

5 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Question: The body used for Breast Rope Extreme 01 and 02, is the preset available anywhere? Or can you provide which body was used in BS?

Hello,

no own body has been used therefore.

I took the normal HDT-UUNP caliente-body (BodySlide)=> all slider=0

I think you are misinterpreting my idea. Instead of the PC / NPC jumping into the cage as seen in the video, the PC / NPC could enter a floor-standing cage. After a lever is pressed, the cage moves up and the PC / NPC animation starts. The next time the lever is pressed, the animation ends and the cage moves down again.Ā 

Ā 

Ich glaube du missverstehst gerade meine Idee. Statt das der PC/NPC in den KƤfig springt wie in dem Video zu sehen, kƶnnte der PC/NPC einen am Boden stehenden KƤfig betreten. Nachdem dann ein Hebel betƤtigt wird fƤhrt der KƤfig nach oben und die PC/NPC animation startet. Beim nƤchsten BetƤtigen des Hebels endet die Animation und der KƤfig fƤhrt wieder herunter.Ā 

3 hours ago, Harvald said:

I think you are misinterpreting my idea. Instead of the PC / NPC jumping into the cage as seen in the video, the PC / NPC could enter a floor-standing cage. After a lever is pressed, the cage moves up and the PC / NPC animation starts. The next time the lever is pressed, the animation ends and the cage moves down again.Ā 

Ā 

Ich glaube du missverstehst gerade meine Idee. Statt das der PC/NPC in den KƤfig springt wie in dem Video zu sehen, kƶnnte der PC/NPC einen am Boden stehenden KƤfig betreten. Nachdem dann ein Hebel betƤtigt wird fƤhrt der KƤfig nach oben und die PC/NPC animation startet. Beim nƤchsten BetƤtigen des Hebels endet die Animation und der KƤfig fƤhrt wieder herunter.Ā 

...zur Zeit leider nicht machbar;-)

...your wish(es) I canĀ“t fullfill;-)

16 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

Okay. No problem. I'm creating an elder woman and found the body to be suitable. Especially the hip area.

Ā 

Edit: I found the CHSBHC is very close to it.

itĀ“s a HDT uunp standard body, but changed at the breast - other changes would affect slider settings, which the player wants to have, -IF you want body-shapes for a follower or if you want to play with new sliders inside of BodySlide, you can P.M. me.

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

zazFarmLongHouse...(first Load Door from the open -zap- WorldĀ  Into a first "little" Cell...

Interesting trick :classic_smile:

• Narrow Cave entrance - check <- I had expected that
  • magic teleport spells - check
  • magic portals - check
  • mine entrancse - check
  • border gate - check
  • .. farm house -> new

:classic_wink: