[AAF] BP70s Fallout 4 Sex anims 2.8 (20 - 9 - 2021)

Thanks for replying.

AAF version appears to be 81b.

I used NMM to install.

Am not sure what you mean by:

" what body mods did you use, did you download all reques etc"5

I did install Fusion Girl and Body Talk and all their requirements.

3 hours ago, Perneco said:

Thanks for replying.

AAF version appears to be 81b.

I used NMM to install.

Am not sure what you mean by:

" what body mods did you use, did you download all reques etc"5

I did install Fusion Girl and Body Talk and all their requirements.

i don't supply support to aaf itself but can you at least open the menu up?

Hi, just recently I update all AAF related mods starting with F4SE and BP70S animations are giving me some problems with the scholng, I'm using BodyTalk and Fusion girl correctly. Leito animations and other animations works fine but bp70's make the scholng go down all the time, please help :(

2 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

@blankproject  I found an odd glitch that most don't know of.  current version. 

in aaf settings.ini I have -  default_action_step             = 0.01  -  'cough' I wanted to see how smooth is smooth 'cough'.  During missionary sequence staged... it's like .. how do I say it ... 

Right, I didn't look at that properly in the other thread.

Pretty sure that issue's not from BP70.

I did the same thing with SC's animations when I accidentally replicated some of @tesalutamus's Auto Staged work.
From memory, it's either a lack of an XML like animGroupData.xml, an XML config/setup issue, or lack of transition.xml [think a stock-standard one with no actual data would work].

11 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Right, I didn't look at that properly in the other thread.

Pretty sure that issue's not from BP70.

I did the same thing with SC's animations when I accidentally replicated some of @tesalutamus's Auto Staged work.
From memory, it's either a lack of an XML like animGroupData.xml, an XML config/setup issue, or lack of transition.xml [think a stock-standard one with no actual data would work].

I'll give it try :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Great job and new animations are working fantastic! Though I'm having odd issue. When i'm loading save, the AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "BP70 Impregnate Missionary Stage Transition to Back Grap" not found, jumps everytime the screen. But it looks like that missionary transition still works as it should despite that aaf-error.     

4 minutes ago, Razvadshuk said:

Great job and new animations are working fantastic! Though I'm having odd issue. When i'm loading save, the AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "BP70 Impregnate Missionary Stage Transition to Back Grap" not found, jumps everytime the screen. But it looks like that missionary transition still works as it should despite that aaf-error.     

what is the in game error that apears? is it in the admin menu?

2 hours ago, walkin said:

Yeah its in Admin mode errors. I had it also

It is worse than that. Go into administration mode (Home/Delete/Delete/Enter) and it is a cluster fuck. An entire page of your animations gone wild..

Wonder if you were aware they have that temporary AAF replacement 90.1. Could that be causing your issues as the new AAF replacer changes stuff..

Untitled.png

Still busted....Sorry

The AAF Bang Everything Patch is not touching this mod, and therefore not patching it into the AAF system. The point of the AIO patch in to conflict and we overide any animation patch. Also the latest AAF update changed how AAF was usually configured and that might be where you are having problems since AAF90.B is much different than AAF78 or 80...

7 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

The AAF Bang Everything Patch is not touching this mod

That's not true.  The One Patch has XML which will disable the ones from this mod and enable its own - look in the "202 BP70s" folders.  And the versions in the One Patch are out of date compared to bp70FO4sexanimations_2.1.1.zip.  Until the One Patch is updated, installing the patch after the latest version of this mod will cause all sorts of errors.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's not true.  The One Patch has XML which will disable the ones from this mod and enable its own - look in the "202 BP70s" folders.  And the versions in the One Patch are out of date compared to bp70FO4sexanimations_2.1.1.zip.  Until the One Patch is updated, installing the patch after the latest version of this mod will cause all sorts of errors.

You are always my go to on tech stuff. So One Patch is version 1.1.1 right now. That is outdated to run the current BP70? It was that I saw in my load order no visible "conflict" with LOOT and in a "duh" moment assumed the worse. Sorry, BP...

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

You are always my go to on tech stuff. So One Patch is version 1.1.1 right now. That is outdated to run the current BP70? It was that I saw in my load order no visible "conflict" with LOOT and in a "duh" moment assumed the worse. Sorry, BP...

Right.  Patch 1.1.1 is out of date compared to BP70's 2.1.1.  If you install the One Patch over BP70's 2.1.1 you will end up with a mix of new and old XML which will cause errors.

LOOT can't really do anything with this, because LOOT only looks at plugin conflicts and the conflicts here are between XML files which LOOT knows nothing about.

It should be OK to uninstall BP70's mod, then install the patch, and then install BP70's mod again.  The patch installer won't install BP70 files if the original mod isn't installed.

On 2/3/2018 at 12:43 PM, blankproject said:

go to your Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\animations folder enter either AnimationsByLeito or four_play_Animations folder. then find a paired sexual anim (like Leito_Doggy_F and Leito_Doggy_M) make a backup of it. then rename one of my files to Leito_Doggy_F and Leito_Doggy_M (make sure genders are correct in both cases) and override the original files.

hey, Big Dog!

Question.  So I replace the Lieto File with the renamed Bp70 File.  So for the romantic missionary file, do I simply replace rename that file the Leito Missionary File? Thanks for all you do, big dog!

19 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Right.  Patch 1.1.1 is out of date compared to BP70's 2.1.1.  If you install the One Patch over BP70's 2.1.1 you will end up with a mix of new and old XML which will cause errors.

LOOT can't really do anything with this, because LOOT only looks at plugin conflicts and the conflicts here are between XML files which LOOT knows nothing about.

It should be OK to uninstall BP70's mod, then install the patch, and then install BP70's mod again.  The patch installer won't install BP70 files if the original mod isn't installed.

The problem for me is that erections don't work if BPs mod is loaded after the One Patch.  Using BodyTalk.