[AAF] BP70s Fallout 4 Sex anims 2.8 (20 - 9 - 2021)

20 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Right.  Patch 1.1.1 is out of date compared to BP70's 2.1.1.  If you install the One Patch over BP70's 2.1.1 you will end up with a mix of new and old XML which will cause errors.

LOOT can't really do anything with this, because LOOT only looks at plugin conflicts and the conflicts here are between XML files which LOOT knows nothing about.

It should be OK to uninstall BP70's mod, then install the patch, and then install BP70's mod again.  The patch installer won't install BP70 files if the original mod isn't installed.

I tried this, still getting errors. Am trying a new game. Also, with the new update AAF 90-1, any reason that actors added by other mods do not show up as available in AAF menu?

19 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I tried this, still getting errors.

What errors are you still getting?

20 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Also, with the new update AAF 90-1, any reason that actors added by other mods do not show up as available in AAF menu?

You are not the only person to report this.  I have not seen this myself, though.  What types of actors and from what mods?

3 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

What errors are you still getting?

You are not the only person to report this.  I have not seen this myself, though.  What types of actors and from what mods?

Untitled.pngThese are the consistent errors I am getting with the BP70 updates. As to actors not being identified in AAF, some , not all npcs added by a Diamond City mod. Is it possible that some npcs might be tagged as custom and not readable by the new AAF..I get that sometimes with my recruit all mod. The npc seems to be ignored..

1 hour ago, goosetrip said:

The problem for me is that erections don't work if BPs mod is loaded after the One Patch.  Using BodyTalk.

OK that's an easy fix.  The One Patch only defines the "Ready" and "UnReady" morphsets, but BP70's unpatched is looking for "Erect" and "Flaccid".

Uninstall BP70, reinstall the One Patch, then install BP70 again.  Then edit Data\AAF\rxl_bp70_anims_positionData.xml and change the second line from this:

<defaults startEquipmentSet="unEquip" stopEquipmentSet="reEquip" startMorphSet="Erect" stopMorphSet="Flaccid"/>

to this:

<defaults startEquipmentSet="unEquip" stopEquipmentSet="reEquip" startMorphSet="ready" stopMorphSet="unReady"/>

Now the unpatched BP70 position data will work with the morphset definitions from the One Patch.

26 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

These are the consistent errors I am getting with the BP70 updates.

Those errors are happening because the One Patch version of BP70 is still installed and overriding the positionTree and Transition data from the mod.  You need to uninstall BP70's pack, then reinstall the One Patch, and then install BP70's animations pack.  And if you get flaccid issues look at my previous post.

As to actors not being identified in AAF, some , not all npcs added by a Diamond City mod. Is it possible that some npcs might be tagged as custom and not readable by the new AAF..I get that sometimes with my recruit all mod. The npc seems to be ignored..

There really isn't such a flag, other than being flagged as busy in an animation by AAF itself.  Unless these actors are a custom race they should always show up in the list.  I guess if you have a huge amount of actors in DC it may be that AAF is not able to handle them all.  Can you tell which mod it is?

16 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Those errors are happening because the One Patch version of BP70 is still installed and overriding the positionTree and Transition data from the mod.  You need to uninstall BP70's pack, then reinstall the One Patch, and then unstall BP70's animations pack.  And if you get flaccid issues look at my previous post.

There really isn't such a flag, other than being flagged as busy in an animation by AAF itself.  Unless these actors are a custom race they should always show up in the list.  I guess if you have a huge amount of actors in DC it may be that AAF is not able to handle them all.  Can you tell which mod it is?

These are the errors I get now after following your step by step. Am guessing these would lead to penis issues and I should try your fix. I am never comfortable changing files as you suggest, but will give it a whirl or just stay with BP 2.0 till someone at Bang Em or AAF responds...

Untitled.jpg

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Did exactly as you suggested. Using BP70 2.1.1, changed those lines in game folder. Reinstalled patch, had to overide...Got this..

It should not have to override/overwrite anything.

1.  Completely uninstall BP70's mod

2.  Completely uninstall the One Patch

At this point there should be no rxl_bp70* or BP70* files in \Data\AAF

3.  Reinstall the One Patch

At this point there should still be no rxl_bp70* or BP70* files in \Data\AAF

4.  Reinstall BP70's animations

5.  Make the XML change I posted above

32 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

It should not have to override/overwrite anything.

1.  Completely uninstall BP70's mod

2.  Completely uninstall the One Patch

At this point there should be no rxl_bp70* or BP70* files in \Data\AAF

3.  Reinstall the One Patch

At this point there should still be no rxl_bp70* or BP70* files in \Data\AAF

4.  Reinstall BP70's animations

5.  Make the XML change I posted above

Did as you suggested. No conflict, no overide from AIO patch. Only 1 error 04 saying there was no BP70 plugin. But all animations were listed in AAF menu and plugin was enabled on Nexus. Problem is that BP animations are not working, characters are milling about. Was there anything else needed to do after changing the line in the file? Am using BP 2.1.1 file which he tweaked. Should I try BP 2.1 instead?

27 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Only 1 error 04 saying there was no BP70 plugin. But all animations were listed in AAF menu and plugin was enabled on Nexus. Problem is that BP animations are not working, characters are milling about.

Well, that sounds like the plugin really isn't enabled.  That certainly would explain both the error and the animations not working.

The new Pounding Bed animations, I haven't seen them myself.

<position id="BP70 Pound in Bed (Missionary)" location="Single Bed" animation="rxl_bp70_bedpoundmish"/>
<position id="BP70 Pound in Double Bed (Missionary)" location="Double Bed" animation="rxl_bp70_bedpoundmish"/>
<position id="BP70 Pound in Bed (Cowgirl)" location="Single Bed" animation="rxl_bp70_bedpoundcow"/>
<position id="BP70 Pound in Double Bed (Cowgirl)" location="Double Bed" animation="rxl_bp70_bedpoundcow"/>

Should they be Vanilla as neutral or under Kinky as aggressive?

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 6:59 PM, EMack114 said:

hey, Big Dog!

Question.  So I replace the Lieto File with the renamed Bp70 File.  So for the romantic missionary file, do I simply replace rename that file the Leito Missionary File? Thanks for all you do, big dog!

Yes and then replace the old file with my own files assuming your using fourplay

6 hours ago, Halstrom said:

The new Pounding Bed animations, I haven't seen them myself.

<position id="BP70 Pound in Bed (Missionary)" location="Single Bed" animation="rxl_bp70_bedpoundmish"/>
<position id="BP70 Pound in Double Bed (Missionary)" location="Double Bed" animation="rxl_bp70_bedpoundmish"/>
<position id="BP70 Pound in Bed (Cowgirl)" location="Single Bed" animation="rxl_bp70_bedpoundcow"/>
<position id="BP70 Pound in Double Bed (Cowgirl)" location="Double Bed" animation="rxl_bp70_bedpoundcow"/>

Should they be Vanilla as neutral or under Kinky as aggressive?

i would classify them as aggressive as they use the new rough sounds

22 hours ago, blankproject said:

Yes and then replace the old file with my own files assuming your using fourplay

Oh....hmmm...totally not using Foreplay. I thought that was obsolete now? I deleted all the Fourplay stuff and am relying solely on AAF. Is that a no go for your stuff?

27 minutes ago, EMack114 said:

Oh....hmmm...totally not using Foreplay. I thought that was obsolete now? I deleted all the Fourplay stuff and am relying solely on AAF. Is that a no go for your stuff?

Stay with AAF. Bazinga came up with a fix. Download BP70 2.1.1. Download the Bang Em Up patch. Overide all. Add this file https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=745391 then overide patch and BP70 if required. 

46 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Stay with AAF. Bazinga came up with a fix. Download BP70 2.1.1. Download the Bang Em Up patch. Overide all. Add this file https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=745391 then overide patch and BP70 if required. 

That's why you're a freaking rockstar, bruh.  Quick question, are you having an issue with the latest version of F4SE and Fallout? I haven't been able stop the game from crashing so I'm still using the 1.10.120 version. Anything newer and the game takes a shit :(

5 minutes ago, EMack114 said:

That's why you're a freaking rockstar, bruh.  Quick question, are you having an issue with the latest version of F4SE and Fallout? I haven't been able stop the game from crashing so I'm still using the 1.10.120 version. Anything newer and the game takes a shit :(

This is how I install F4SE...I am using everything updated AAF 90-1, Bang Em Patch 1.1.1, latest F4SE. I use Vortex so my load order, etc. may be set up different. 

On 8/3/2019 at 8:13 PM, EgoBallistic said:

That's not true.  The One Patch has XML which will disable the ones from this mod and enable its own - look in the "202 BP70s" folders.  And the versions in the One Patch are out of date compared to bp70FO4sexanimations_2.1.1.zip.  Until the One Patch is updated, installing the patch after the latest version of this mod will cause all sorts of errors.

I've also noticed that The One Patch must write some sort of anim list. I'm testing my mod list at the moment and cycled Crazy's animations out of the load, Next game launch I got the notfication it was gone but it still appeared in the AAF anim list. Selecting it played this sort of dancing idle. (So that should be an indicator to reinstall The One).

I thought I was coming here to say there's an issue with the BJ anim as role 0 is behind role 1 so it looks more like a RJ. I didn't know about the update issue so I've been putting all my anim files before the patch. I'll test putting this after the patch it now.

cheers

<edit> I did that and got the flaccid issue and role 0 boobs were stretched out like arms. Then I made the flaccid fix you suggested. Worked a treat! 

Thanks.

On 8/5/2019 at 12:04 AM, EgoBallistic said:

OK that's an easy fix.  The One Patch only defines the "Ready" and "UnReady" morphsets, but BP70's unpatched is looking for "Erect" and "Flaccid".

Uninstall BP70, reinstall the One Patch, then install BP70 again.  Then edit Data\AAF\rxl_bp70_anims_positionData.xml and change the second line from this:

<defaults startEquipmentSet="unEquip" stopEquipmentSet="reEquip" startMorphSet="Erect" stopMorphSet="Flaccid"/>

to this:

<defaults startEquipmentSet="unEquip" stopEquipmentSet="reEquip" startMorphSet="ready" stopMorphSet="unReady"/>

Now the unpatched BP70 position data will work with the morphset definitions from the One Patch.

This worked perfectly for me. Loaded all the anim packs, loaded the AIO after that.

I'm using MO2 so I made a new file with the changes you said at Overwrite\AAF\rxl_bp70_anims_positionData.xml

cheers

On 8/5/2019 at 10:14 PM, maddadicusrex said:

This is how I install F4SE...I am using everything updated AAF 90-1, Bang Em Patch 1.1.1, latest F4SE. I use Vortex so my load order, etc. may be set up different. 

Thanks, my man. Good news; we've made some progress. I uninstalled all my mods and did a slow reinstall and now I'm up to date of Fallout 4 FSE, yay!!

Better still the BP70 stuff is working....almost.  I practiced with a settler and I was able to use AAF to initiate the stuff. The issue now, is that my characters male body is all out of wack. I mean, it looks like the Bodytalk is stretched like Taffy or something. The positions work and so does the AAF, but the male model is messed up. That and I can't seem to get the mod to work with Family Planning. I can sex em up to end it, but after the deed is done, I don't get any pregnancy notifications, despite them being on.  Anyone care to help? Also how do I screen shot, so I can show you all exactly what I'm talking about? I suck at explaining, so maybe a picture can help. There's nothing new under the sun after all, and I'm sure the lot of you have this mod working to perfection. Thanks for all you guys do! FYI, I'm using Vortex now, but I can go back to NMM if I need to do so. Thanks again!

20 minutes ago, EMack114 said:

Thanks, my man. Good news; we've made some progress. I uninstalled all my mods and did a slow reinstall and now I'm up to date of Fallout 4 FSE, yay!!

Better still the BP70 stuff is working....almost.  I practiced with a settler and I was able to use AAF to initiate the stuff. The issue now, is that my characters male body is all out of wack. I mean, it looks like the Bodytalk is stretched like Taffy or something. The positions work and so does the AAF, but the male model is messed up. That and I can't seem to get the mod to work with Family Planning. I can sex em up to end it, but after the deed is done, I don't get any pregnancy notifications, despite them being on.  Anyone care to help? Also how do I screen shot, so I can show you all exactly what I'm talking about? I suck at explaining, so maybe a picture can help. There's nothing new under the sun after all, and I'm sure the lot of you have this mod working to perfection. Thanks for all you guys do! FYI, I'm using Vortex now, but I can go back to NMM if I need to do so. Thanks again!

Disable Family Planning till we get your bodies sorted. You need to download ZAZ Skeleton if you have not already. That fixes the Playdough Penis. You need the patches also if required. Stay with Vortex...Simple for us Simpletons...

Disable Family Planning till we get your bodies sorted. You need to download ZAZ Skeleton if you have not already. That fixes the Playdough Penis. You need the patches also if required. Stay with Vortex...Simple for us Simpletons...

Thanks for responding. The Family Planning actually does work; tried a reinstall and it worked like a charm. I'll try and reinstall the ZAZ Skeleton and Patches. Thanks for answering brother (or sister lol)!

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

Good news. Just downloaded the ZaZ Skeleton and now we're in there like swimwear. My last question is this; is there any way to tweak the bodytalk body to make them more slender or something? The bodysuit has a lot of ass and all my body slides are set at 0.  Is there anyway to make it closer to the vanilla body without getting rid of the mod? If not, it is what it is. Thanks, peeps!

On 8/4/2019 at 10:11 PM, EgoBallistic said:

I had the same issue recently on updating Just Business from 0.6.9 to new 0.7.5.

When updated, AAF will fail to track player and the slave who is picked for sex through JB dialogue options.(player and the slave not show up in AAF console list after [home]->[enter]) But normally I can start sex scene through AAF console.

Once the AAF failed this time, it will always not recognize the player afterward, meaning player can no longer play in AAF scene. AAF get stuck.

Since this is only for JB dialogue I think its JB's problem. But is there a way to restore AAF malfunctioning?

edit:SOLVED