[AAF] BP70s Fallout 4 Sex anims 2.8 (20 - 9 - 2021)

3 hours ago, darkon74slayer said:

So let me get this straight if I don't want this, I have to set penis to 0 in body slide, but I will get flaccid penis on all other animations not BP70?

20190922203500_1.jpg

BP70 must be set up to overide One Patch to get new animations. Fact is ,there are several updated animation packs that must be set up after, because One Patch is not updated. As to your junk, BT f'ed up by changing their erection point without having an updated One Patch to save their programming asses..I never updated (always keep a past rendition of everything on file) so I do not have these problems. You are going to have to do a search of penis issues to find the temporary fix most have to use now..

4 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

BP70 must be set up to overide One Patch to get new animations. Fact is ,there are several updated animation packs that must be set up after, because One Patch is not updated. As to your junk, BT f'ed up by changing their erection point without having an updated One Patch to save their programming asses..I never updated (always keep a past rendition of everything on file) so I do not have these problems. You are going to have to do a search of penis issues to find the temporary fix most have to use now..

I guess this is a bad time to tell you I was making the switch to BT and don't have any of the older files short of going back to EVB.

1 minute ago, darkon74slayer said:

I guess this is a bad time to tell you I was making the switch to BT and don't have any of the older files short of going back to EVB.

There is a fix. You have to check the Patch thread. It will have the new penis erection setup, as well as a temporary fix patch for the new BT.  EVB is fast going the way of the dinosaurs and the means for support and patches are near zilch..I would figure any Patch postings after date of BT update for narrowing your search..

10 minutes ago, darkon74slayer said:

I have checked the patch thread and all roads point BT and the one patch not working as intended.

Ok, download latest bodytalk version 2.75. Then you need to build bodytalk in bodyslide with erection slider at 0% (check if the penis goes flaccid in preview window). Dont touch the erection up and down sliders!. Then press build with build morphs box checked.

If you are using The One Patch, make it have higher priority over the conflicts and load this file after the patch

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/425389991481442313/612004464613785613/The_One_Patch_Erection_Fix.7z

If you are using Vortex and dont know how to manage conflicts refer to this page:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/File_Conflicts:_Nexus_Mod_Manager_vs_Vortex

No applause necessary..

On 9/23/2019 at 12:35 AM, maddadicusrex said:

Ok, download latest bodytalk version 2.75. Then you need to build bodytalk in bodyslide with erection slider at 0% (check if the penis goes flaccid in preview window). Dont touch the erection up and down sliders!. Then press build with build morphs box checked.

If you are using The One Patch, make it have higher priority over the conflicts and load this file after the patch

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/425389991481442313/612004464613785613/The_One_Patch_Erection_Fix.7z

If you are using Vortex and dont know how to manage conflicts refer to this page:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/File_Conflicts:_Nexus_Mod_Manager_vs_Vortex

No applause necessary..

This is totally incorrect, first uninstall the one patch, install BT2 2.75(2.70may still be available on nexus but is not necessary if you follow this instruction), build your body in body slide, DO NOT adjust any of the penis sliders, leave the erection at 100, when finished install v 2.1.1 of this mod, then reinstall the one patch overwriting all, now for the missing part, you need to dl a file called AAF BP70 Preliminary Fix,(you'll have to search it, it's available on this site, but I can't remember who the author is) and install it overwriting all, this is how my game is set up, I have 0 errors from this anim pack, and installed all using NMM                     

Hey BP, already posted this on patreon, I fixed the errors, the morphs need to be changed back to "Erect" "Flaccid", and the AAF morphs xml from the BP70 Preliminary Fix file has to be installed for compatibility with the one patch v1.1.1, also the mistress animation is missing the hkx files, explaining why it's not working. There was no response on the patron page so I figured to try here.

1 hour ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

Hey BP, already posted this on patreon, I fixed the errors, the morphs need to be changed back to "Erect" "Flaccid", and the AAF morphs xml from the BP70 Preliminary Fix file has to be installed for compatibility with the one patch v1.1.1, also the mistress animation is missing the hkx files, explaining why it's not working. There was no response on the patron page so I figured to try here.

yes im aware of the preliminary fix. One patch in general is not supported until its newest version is matched with the anims in my latest version (which will NOT happen while patrons have different releases then the public). part of the change from 'flaccid and erect' to 'ready and unready' however is to get the mod to be MORE compatibile with one patch. this is the standard we are using for aaf now. I am not sure why it does not work for you with this but it might be because of an older version of one patch. as for the mistress anims your right. i somehow forgot to add them. they are live now on patreon

20 hours ago, blankproject said:

yes im aware of the preliminary fix. One patch in general is not supported until its newest version is matched with the anims in my latest version (which will NOT happen while patrons have different releases then the public). part of the change from 'flaccid and erect' to 'ready and unready' however is to get the mod to be MORE compatibile with one patch. this is the standard we are using for aaf now. I am not sure why it does not work for you with this but it might be because of an older version of one patch. as for the mistress anims your right. i somehow forgot to add them. they are live now on patreon

Oh no, you misunderstood me, I have the mod fully functioning with current version of the one patch, and was sharing how I did it, and was giving you a heads up about  the missing hkx files, I'm loving the new anims, and can't wait to see the mistress in action : )

I'm still new to the world of AAF (hell, I was having trouble getting it to work up until yesterday morning) and I'm loving BP70's animations, but I'm having trouble with the blowjob animation. As you can see in the pic, instead of Haylen sucking my guys dick, it looks like she's giving him a rusty trombone. At first I thought that maybe because I have a mission to complete for her that that was the problem, but I found another female NPC and the same positioning problem occurs. How do I tell the game to turn my guy around?

bandicam 2019-10-09 08-51-00-011.jpg

11 minutes ago, boobymanz said:

I'm still new to the world of AAF (hell, I was having trouble getting it to work up until yesterday morning) and I'm loving BP70's animations, but I'm having trouble with the blowjob animation. As you can see in the pic, instead of Haylen sucking my guys dick, it looks like she's giving him a rusty trombone. At first I thought that maybe because I have a mission to complete for her that that was the problem, but I found another female NPC and the same positioning problem occurs. How do I tell the game to turn my guy around?

bandicam 2019-10-09 08-51-00-011.jpg

You can change animations in game ,if you push page up/page down key it will offer a different pose. Going back to this one usually clears it and turns it around. I do not think this one pose is busted as I have used it. 

22 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

You can change animations in game ,if you push page up/page down key it will offer a different pose. Going back to this one usually clears it and turns it around. I do not think this one pose is busted as I have used it. 

@maddadicusrex, I see your still playing expert, and giving incorrect advice, lol @boobymanz install the file I've linked overwriting all, should fix your problem

AAF BP70 preliminary fix.7z

1 hour ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

@maddadicusrex, I see your still playing expert, and giving incorrect advice, lol @boobymanz install the file I've linked overwriting all, should fix your problem

AAF BP70 preliminary fix.7z 3.54 kB · 2 downloads

I run all BP's animations without an issue using One Patch and One Patch Fix. It is all about load order for the BP mod and you know it.  Have a great day stalking folks. 

Spoiler
8 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

AAF BP70 preliminary fix.7z 3.54 kB · 4 downloads

On 10/1/2019 at 6:54 AM, Dragonjoe69 said:

This is totally incorrect, first uninstall the one patch, install BT2 2.75(2.70may still be available on nexus but is not necessary if you follow this instruction), build your body in body slide, DO NOT adjust any of the penis sliders, leave the erection at 100, when finished install v 2.1.1 of this mod, then reinstall the one patch overwriting all, now for the missing part, you need to dl a file called AAF BP70 Preliminary Fix,(you'll have to search it, it's available on this site, but I can't remember who the author is) and install it overwriting all, this is how my game is set up, I have 0 errors from this anim pack, and installed all using NMM        

Pot, meet Kettle.
Adding extraneous files and "fixes" where they aren't needed also isn't helping, and that sort of "file here, patch there" is why the One Patch was made in the first place.

@maddadicusrex is quite right in this case, the method he suggested is the simplest and most reliable solution.

On 10/9/2019 at 7:42 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Pot, meet Kettle.
Adding extraneous files and "fixes" where they aren't needed also isn't helping, and that sort of "file here, patch there" is why the One Patch was made in the first place.

@maddadicusrex is quite right in this case, the method he suggested is the simplest and most reliable solution.

This may be true at the present time, when this was originally posted(over a week ago), the one patch was outdated and incompatible with 2.1,1 of BP's animations, and required the preliminary patch to function properly 

On 10/9/2019 at 12:11 PM, maddadicusrex said:

I run all BP's animations without an issue using One Patch and One Patch Fix. It is all about load order for the BP mod and you know it.  Have a great day stalking folks. 

That is great for you,, Have a great day trolling folks, lol changing over to another animation will fix the problem, pathetic 

5 hours ago, SAC said:

I have a problem with the floor blowjob, the female sits behind the male, not sure how to fix. The other BP animations run fine

665959468_Fallout42019-10-1315-32-34.thumb.png.c2321d1d0545e81f9533be2d7e25370f.png

its a known issue but i dont have it. what you might want to try is to find the aaf folder with the xml's for aaf. then you should open the file 'rxl_bp70_anims_animationdata.xml'. then look for the line that says

<animation id="rxl_bp70_blowjob" frames="360" offset="0,0,0,180:0,0,0,0">

and delete this part of the line

offset="0,0,0,180:0,0,0,0"

you will need a program like notepad++ to do this

10 hours ago, blankproject said:

its a known issue but i dont have it. what you might want to try is to find the aaf folder with the xml's for aaf. then you should open the file 'rxl_bp70_anims_animationdata.xml'. then look for the line that says

<animation id="rxl_bp70_blowjob" frames="360" offset="0,0,0,180:0,0,0,0">

and delete this part of the line

offset="0,0,0,180:0,0,0,0"

you will need a program like notepad++ to do this

Thank you, I'll give it a try

On 10/13/2019 at 8:23 AM, SAC said:

I have a problem with the floor blowjob, the female sits behind the male, not sure how to fix. The other BP animations run fine

665959468_Fallout42019-10-1315-32-34.thumb.png.c2321d1d0545e81f9533be2d7e25370f.png

You're having the same problem as I was. This is how I got the blowjob animation to work right:

Download the file that Dragonjoe69 posted above

Copy everything in the AAF folder

Navigate to where your Fallout 4 mods are kept and open the AAF- The One Patch to Bang Them All folder

Click the AAF Folder

Paste the AAF folder files from Dragonjoe69's upload and just overwrite it when it pops up

Girl should now be sucking dick instead of giving a rusty trombone.

Thank you again to DragonJoe69 for the files.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know wat i did wrong most of the animations work great  a hasle to figure out wich furniture to use but thats another problem to solve with time  , my problem is one animation i cant get to work  the FFM option with guy laying flat and fucking and face sitting is off for me the person fucking is no problem but the one sitting on males face sits gehind the woamn fucking the male looking at her back

1 hour ago, madherb420 said:

so wait is this animation pack not compatible with others while using the one patch?

Not compatible, kinda. Will work, but your animation choices are severely limited to only those addressed early on by One Patch and even One Patch Fix. Works fine as a standalone. Mine is loaded after One Patch and One Patch Fix and I can access all his latest animations.