[AAF] BP70s Fallout 4 Sex anims 2.8 (20 - 9 - 2021)

12 hours ago, WaSiren88 said:

Thank you for the response, but the problem I have with those stages that are supposed to be able to be manually played is that I don't have any key or way to play through them. I USED to get a prompt that would come up so I could manually navigate through those stages, (I think it was either with A and D or left/right arrow keys) but that was a couple updates ago. That's gone for me now, so I can't manually play through any of those stages anymore. 

Heck, I remember I USED to get a couple different versions of those manual stages. I recall one animation had the girl on top of the guy and you could either choose to stick his finger in her butt or just grab it. Another animation had the the guy on top of girl and you could choose to have her grab his butt or just wrap her arms around his back. All that is gone for me since at least 2 updates back. 

Hi, I understand what you mean i have the same issue, i used to be able to make the animation go back and forth, and now it plays automatically, often missing some of my favorite scenes, like the foreplay in the couch missionary, i believe it has something to do with simple patch or some other, saddly i builded my game without nmm so i can't be sure i uninstalled everything, try something down that road

11 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

You need to use the PgUp and PgDn keys to change animations or stages in animations. Those are the default AAF menu options under the Home Key display..

Don't mean to sound rude, but I don't think you understand what I'm talking about. Thanks for trying to help out, though. 

1 hour ago, Gamaramdi said:

Hi, I understand what you mean i have the same issue, i used to be able to make the animation go back and forth, and now it plays automatically, often missing some of my favorite scenes, like the foreplay in the couch missionary, i believe it has something to do with simple patch or some other, saddly i builded my game without nmm so i can't be sure i uninstalled everything, try something down that road

Yes! This is the same issue I'm having! I don't know what is causing it, but if you ever happen to find a fix please post it here. :)  

It'd be nice if BP70 could provide some support for this.

3 hours ago, WaSiren88 said:

Don't mean to sound rude, but I don't think you understand what I'm talking about. Thanks for trying to help out, though. 

Yes! This is the same issue I'm having! I don't know what is causing it, but if you ever happen to find a fix please post it here. :)  

It'd be nice if BP70 could provide some support for this.

What are you using to initiate sex? Are you using a random sex mod like Sexual Harassment or Magnum Cum Gaudio? Are you using patches like Simple Patch or Indarello's Animation Patch? They create as well as only use auto staged animations. The Patches will disable manual staged animations. Are you using the AAF Home Menu or Sex Em Up to ask for sex? Using the AAF Menu is the only way to control whether you get auto staged sex animations or the manual staged sex animations. Most mods other than you picking the actual animation will use auto staged animations first.  Also you need to look at the inside of his mod. 50% of his animations are manual staged if you pick them. You might be using a Patch or another mod that calls up mostly auto staged animatio Also some mods like Violate (at least for me) will not offer you the change pose option using the PgUp. PgDn keys. There might be a few others.

EDIT: LIGHTBULB GOES OFF! You are using Version 2.5 ,I am guessing. Version 2.6 is a Patreon offering. I looked at my 2.6 versus your 2.5 and there are less manual staged animations in 2.5 than 2.6. There are still a few but definitely less. Still a look at your load order might sort it out. 

On 1/23/2021 at 2:57 PM, WaSiren88 said:

Thank you for the response, but the problem I have with those stages that are supposed to be able to be manually played is that I don't have any key or way to play through them. I USED to get a prompt that would come up so I could manually navigate through those stages, (I think it was either with A and D or left/right arrow keys) but that was a couple updates ago. That's gone for me now, so I can't manually play through any of those stages anymore. 

Heck, I remember I USED to get a couple different versions of those manual stages. I recall one animation had the girl on top of the guy and you could either choose to stick his finger in her butt or just grab it. Another animation had the the guy on top of girl and you could choose to have her grab his butt or just wrap her arms around his back. All that is gone for me since at least 2 updates back. 

that is a manual patch you have installed that is eliminating the anims you want to select from. i do not and can never provide suport for patch's as i never use them nor do i have any need to.

try with a clean install of aaf disabling any patch mods and leaving only aaf and my anim pack installed then use the f11 hotkey to manually initiate sex with a npc. if you still have issues then then i wil look into it

16 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

as before this is caused by patchs. i will not do things like that in my release that automatically disable animations. that is a 3d party mod at work. uninstall it and then see how bare bones aaf works

15 hours ago, bp70 said:

as before this is caused by patchs. i will not do things like that in my release that automatically disable animations. that is a 3d party mod at work. uninstall it and then see how bare bones aaf works

Yep, exactly what i mean, something i was able to recover is the sounds, a matter of taste i think but i liked your voices, and some patches removed them.

On 1/24/2021 at 9:26 AM, maddadicusrex said:

What are you using to initiate sex? Are you using a random sex mod like Sexual Harassment or Magnum Cum Gaudio? Are you using patches like Simple Patch or Indarello's Animation Patch? They create as well as only use auto staged animations. The Patches will disable manual staged animations. Are you using the AAF Home Menu or Sex Em Up to ask for sex? Using the AAF Menu is the only way to control whether you get auto staged sex animations or the manual staged sex animations. Most mods other than you picking the actual animation will use auto staged animations first.  Also you need to look at the inside of his mod. 50% of his animations are manual staged if you pick them. You might be using a Patch or another mod that calls up mostly auto staged animatio Also some mods like Violate (at least for me) will not offer you the change pose option using the PgUp. PgDn keys. There might be a few others.

EDIT: LIGHTBULB GOES OFF! You are using Version 2.5 ,I am guessing. Version 2.6 is a Patreon offering. I looked at my 2.6 versus your 2.5 and there are less manual staged animations in 2.5 than 2.6. There are still a few but definitely less. Still a look at your load order might sort it out. 

I'm supposed to have 2.6 as well. If I remember correctly I donated to BP70's Patreon so I could download 2.6 pack. The only patch I'm using is for Leito's animations. (Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix) I don't think that patch has anything to do with BP70's pack, though. And I use the AAF default keys for going through animations (PgUp. PgDn) 
I'm just going to try reinstalling everything. Thanks for your help!

On 1/24/2021 at 9:22 PM, bp70 said:

that is a manual patch you have installed that is eliminating the anims you want to select from. i do not and can never provide suport for patch's as i never use them nor do i have any need to.

try with a clean install of aaf disabling any patch mods and leaving only aaf and my anim pack installed then use the f11 hotkey to manually initiate sex with a npc. if you still have issues then then i wil look into it

Thanks for coming by and responding!

It sounds then like I may have some leftovers roaming around from previous patch installations. I did use Indarello's patch before, but I uninstalled it through NMM. Maybe it didn't do a very good job of uninstalling everything, so I'll do my best to find the residues from that patch and manually deleting them, then do a clean install of AAF and your animations. I'll post here if I keep having issues. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 3:28 PM, maddadicusrex said:

BP70

... I have already tried to do it again and now it is the result while others have improved ... but I don't want an alternative and it's constantly boring to delete programs. However, it is not excluded .... that I changed the order or forgot this or that ...

But I don't deal with this forever and always all the time ...

Oh ... I lied. But yes. With this, I am always and constantly looking for new ways that cause a lot of mistakes! Hell and damnation!

-----------------------------------------non----------------------------------------

...már megpróbáltam az újra tevést és most ez lett az eredmény míg más megjavult... de nem akarok alternatívát és állandóan a programok törölgetése unalmas.

Azonban az se kizárt.... hogy a sorrenden változtattam vagy kifelejtettem ezt vagy azt...  De én nem evvel foglalkozok örökké és mindig meg állandóan... 

Ó... hazudtam. De igen. Ezzel mindig és állandóan és új utakat keresek amik rengeteg hibát okoznak! Pokol és kárhozat!

• 2 weeks later...

update 2.6 out! includes folowing,

-Added creampie effects to some anims (risky cowgirl and risky missionary).

-Support for newer versions of AAF

New anims added:

-Fixed ground missionary (to deal with the alignment issue)

-Ground kissing

-Pit doggy (7 stages)

-Couch missionary (5 stages)

-Ground spooning (5 stages)

-Chair spanking (5 anims, 2 branches)

On 3/15/2021 at 10:37 PM, bp70 said:

New anims added:

-Ground kissing

-Pit doggy (7 stages)

GG, can't wait to get ur recent version and play with them in game; it was so long to wait for to update this in ur mod. Thanks BP70!

On 3/16/2021 at 8:08 PM, Achronight said:

I download it the name of the file says 2.6 

in my manager the name changes to 

"BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3" It was a bit confusing. 

Maybe bcs of the outdated name of FOMOD, but if u have MO2, u can simply rename from 2.3 to 2.6. I ain't quite sure for those with NMM to do exactly, because from what i've had the same issues last year ago, it got me a warning to choose these options instead of FOMOD installation... 

On 3/16/2021 at 7:37 AM, bp70 said:

New anims added:

-Ground kissing

-Pit doggy (7 stages)

awesome, so I just released the new version of FPE Redux and I have added Sex Messages (Sex Change and Sex Finish) to it

and I was wondering if you would like to write any messages for it?

it is a work in progress (next step is AAF Tags)

• 2 weeks later...

I have one slight issue, the actors are performing the opposite role. males are doing female things and vice versa. Everything else works perfectly, they change position, aligned perfectly, etc.  males alone works, females alone works. just when together do the roles swap. kind of immersion breaking...lol.....any suggestion? thanks.

4 hours ago, kevbdrmn2 said:

I have one slight issue, the actors are performing the opposite role. males are doing female things and vice versa. Everything else works perfectly, they change position, aligned perfectly, etc.  males alone works, females alone works. just when together do the roles swap. kind of immersion breaking...lol.....any suggestion? thanks.

Has nothing to do with this mod. Most sex initiating mods and patches have options that would affect roles during sex. You should check them in your load order to see how they are set up..

12 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Has nothing to do with this mod. Most sex initiating mods and patches have options that would affect roles during sex. You should check them in your load order to see how they are set up..

Thanks for the response.  I restarted the game and it was working properly.

• 4 weeks later...