[AAF] BP70s Fallout 4 Sex anims 2.8 (20 - 9 - 2021)

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

Edit : And even then, like you wrote, i would just copy paste the same animation but only delete the furniture part and it would make 2 animations ....the same but with different requierement, a win-win

That's my preferred method.  Just be sure to rename the position ID on your copied version or you'll likely end up with AAF errors.  :-) 

One other minor downside to copy/paste: patches (UAP, Indarello's, Staged Leito) either won't see your changes or they'll overwrite it, depending on how they're structured.  So be cognizant of which XML files you're altering if you use any or all of those in your load order. 

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

AAF errors.  ?

Speaking of.... Time = Frame right ? While editing, I am trying to have no more error messages and when editing i changed the time to 360 and it seems to get the errors out of the AAF menu

One XML had also the name of the old strap-on esp so i changed it also.

I seem to be missing 3 vaginal overlay but the funny thing is that i installed Cum Overlay 1.4.  The others overlays error disappeared except this one...

One thing i don't get is some files are less than 350 frames but don't appears as errors maybe because a patch overwrites it...

Edit: Oh Frack its  350 milliseconds so if i put more than 35 seconds the error should disappear...

Edit2 : Hot Damn when the setting is in time=it's milliseconds but when its in frame=it's in second so i think i just answered my own question :P

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

So be cognizant of which XML files you're altering

Damn .... there is always something else :P lol ok baby steps...

Thanks again for the help !

Edited by tuxagent7
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, epolz said:

hi guys, i had problem with penis alignment, i followed and installed everything required and latest update too....the penis erection seems to be working after i build morph with the body slide but the penis alignment is weird

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2022.02.24 - 08.59.04.44.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2022.02.24 - 08.59.11.55.png

update: finally i know the reason, if youre playing with enb, you might need to turn off your enb by shift + f12, its weird, enb is graphic mod, when i use this mod without enb, it work flawlessly, beautiful work from bp70, but when i turn on enb by shift+f12, the dick literally bent and has zero animation, i dont know why, it seems f12 button messing with mod or enb messing with the mod

9 hours ago, epolz said:

update: finally i know the reason, if youre playing with enb, you might need to turn off your enb by shift + f12, its weird, enb is graphic mod, when i use this mod without enb, it work flawlessly, beautiful work from bp70, but when i turn on enb by shift+f12, the dick literally bent and has zero animation, i dont know why, it seems f12 button messing with mod or enb messing with the mod

That's certainly strange. I use ENBseries with the Shades of Despair ENB for Polluted Climate and Ultra Interior Lighting preset, and don't encounter that problem.

2 hours ago, lee3310 said:

does anyone have CTD with this specific animation 'bp70_MFF_lovetriangle...' (2 female and 1 man)

"Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FFA71E9CD25 XAudio2_7.dll+002CD25"

Corrupt audio files associated with an animation can cause that. Are you using any mods which may patch this pack, or overwrite its sound files?

22 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Corrupt audio files associated with an animation can cause that. Are you using any mods which may patch this pack, or overwrite its sound files?

thx for the replay 

i tried almost every bp70 animation and ctd occur only with the lovetriangle ones both (straight and gay) all the others work just fine.

I had "Custom Moans v1.2" and then uninstalled it but the problem still persists, so the only sound effect i have now is from (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch i guess.

1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

thx for the replay 

i tried almost every bp70 animation and ctd occur only with the lovetriangle ones both (straight and gay) all the others work just fine.

I had "Custom Moans v1.2" and then uninstalled it but the problem still persists, so the only sound effect i have now is from (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch i guess.

Have you tried reinstalling the animation pack itself? Maybe one of the sound files was truncated when being extracted or something.

On 3/5/2022 at 12:24 AM, vaultbait said:

Have you tried reinstalling the animation pack itself? Maybe one of the sound files was truncated when being extracted or something.

yeah i even tried the animation without UAP patch but exact same ctd. Is there a way to trace back the faulty .wmv file or identify the origine of the crash ? (the buffout log wasn't very helpful )

Edited by lee3310
On 9/21/2021 at 8:12 PM, Dlinny_Lag said:

Error in rxl_bp70_anims_positionData.xml

Line 30

<position id="BP70 Missionary Grind (tease)" animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryswish_1"/ tags="...

should be

<position id="BP70 Missionary Grind (tease)" animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryswish_1" tags="...

i found some other minor errors too

here a corrected version:  

rxl_bp70_anims_positionData.xml

On 3/5/2022 at 12:24 AM, vaultbait said:

so UAP patch (custom moan) was the culprit, choosing no sound during the installation solve the problem.

It's not shown in the sample images, but there are some lesbian animations that I liked in them. Especially the one called Footplay. 
Too bad there is no more update of the mod since 2021.
I had a couple of ideas for animations like footplay.
For example the female PC and NPC, could do the same but with both feet this time. If possible, the toes could be moved in the animation too.
Another animation where the female npc is in a position where he puts his foot on the PJ's foot. He caresses her foot and presses her toes a little with his.

Especially since I'm currently installing The Will of Atom mod, with Anestasia hypnotizing my character to have sex with her, it's great.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2018 at 2:43 PM, bp70 said:

go to your Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\animations folder enter either AnimationsByLeito or four_play_Animations folder. then find a paired sexual anim (like Leito_Doggy_F and Leito_Doggy_M) make a backup of it. then rename one of my files to Leito_Doggy_F and Leito_Doggy_M (make sure genders are correct in both cases) and override the original files.

great mod. im new. i dont understand the purpose of this. whats the end result? their animation replaces your animation in your file? whats the goal? im so confused lol.

11 minutes ago, Two Bucks said:

great mod. im new. i dont understand the purpose of this. whats the end result? their animation replaces your animation in your file? whats the goal? im so confused lol.

You're replying to a post from 4 years ago. The way things were done then is not how they're handled now. The modern versions of this mod are designed to work with AAF and just be installed directly with your mod manager.

14 minutes ago, Two Bucks said:

You don't need to worry about any of that.  They were providing information about a specific question, but the instructions are not needed to make anything work generally.

Edit:  Hah, Vaultbait beat me by 1 minute.

Edited by Marg597
8 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Im also getting CTD with any FFM animation after installing Uap.-

Apparently one or more of UAP's replacement audio files is corrupt and can cause this. Try whatever the FOMOD installer option it has is for not replacing moans.

Does anyone knows about the console command code to spawn the right lockers for the animations? i got it working in corvega once in one of those lockers, but i builded every locker i could find and none is recognized by aaf including the ones in homemaker.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Try whatever the FOMOD installer option it has is for not replacing moans.

Thanks man! i'll do that!

Edited by Gamaramdi
1 hour ago, Gamaramdi said:

Does anyone knows about the console command code to spawn the right lockers for the animations? i got it working in corvega once in one of those lockers, but i builded every locker i could find and none is recognized by aaf including the ones in homemaker.

Check the furniture data XML file this installs and you should be able to get it. This is what I see:

<group id="Locker">
	<furniture form="0011EB5C" id="Prewar_Locker_Wall01"/>
	<furniture form="0011EB5B" id="Prewar_Locker_Wall02"/>
	<furniture form="0011EB54" id="Prewar_Locker_WallEmpty01"/>
	<furniture form="0011EB55" id="Prewar_Locker_WallEmpty02"/>
</group>

You should be able to do something like placethere 11eb5c to spawn one where your cursor is pointing.

1 hour ago, Gamaramdi said:

Thanks man! i'll do that!

Or upgrade UAP, a new release was uploaded minutes ago which claims in its changelog to fix the problem.

Edited by vaultbait
14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Check the furniture data XML file this installs and you should be able to get it. This is what I see:

<group id="Locker">
	<furniture form="0011EB5C" id="Prewar_Locker_Wall01"/>
	<furniture form="0011EB5B" id="Prewar_Locker_Wall02"/>
	<furniture form="0011EB54" id="Prewar_Locker_WallEmpty01"/>
	<furniture form="0011EB55" id="Prewar_Locker_WallEmpty02"/>
</group>

You should be able to do something like placethere 11eb5c to spawn one where your cursor is pointing.

Or upgrade UAP, a new release was uploaded minutes ago which claims in its changelog to fix the problem.

"Locky" me a new version to fix precisely that, lets see...

Love to learn something new everyday with you guys.

Thanks !

imagen.png

Edited by Gamaramdi
21 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Apparently one or more of UAP's replacement audio files is corrupt and can cause this. Try whatever the FOMOD installer option it has is for not replacing moans.

did you figure out how to fix this? i recently had the same problem. did you find the mod that had a patch if any?

21 hours ago, Two Bucks said:

did you figure out how to fix this? i recently had the same problem. did you find the mod that had a patch if any?

Did you upgrade to UAP v2.6.50? I don't use UAP so I can't confirm, but it at least seems the author considers that fixed now according to this changelog entry:

Fixed issue with BP70 anims causing crashes in threesome positions for UAP Moans users (thanks @Zrk)