[AAF] BP70s Fallout 4 Sex anims 2.8 (20 - 9 - 2021)

Hey @bp70 . I have almost universal boner failure in 2.4

20200803124403_1.jpg.a705ccd58cd7e6fd4d4bad43b5f6aa42.jpg

This is not the normal intermittent Looksmenu morph failure that all AAF animations suffer, this is consistent and if I call most of your animations directly either through script or the AAF menu the erection will not occur 100% of the time. As you can see by the deformation something is going on with the dick bones.

Oddly if I go through the Pgup/pgdwn keys until I find an animation where the erection works, then go back to the ones that failed, the erection will then work. I never had this problem with the older versions of this mod, but haven't done a lot of playing or playtesting over the last few months so I can't say when this would have started.

My Fusion girl, Bodytalk, and Skeleton are all up to date, This behavior also occurred when tested with an older skeleton and bodies.  Just to be sure I also removed all other mrphset datas and erection patches that might have conflicted.

Oh and Missionary looks like this:

20200923095233_1.jpg.1f68f90c07c7b1c95064bcd67307353f.jpg

On 9/7/2020 at 7:01 PM, mnbv99 said:

Update: I forgot I also have "Staged Leito Erection Fix", again only because the pinned AAF guide says to use it. Despite it's name, it also overwrites some of BP 70 wavs too. So I tried with that gone and CTDs are were also gone. So I tried that without any of its BP 70 overrides, and the crash stays gone.

tldr; Fix crashes starting BP 70 anims by removing the BP 70 overrides from Staged Leito Erection Fix (or remove the whole thing).

You had to opt in to the sound blockers ? It says in the instructions on the installer that it included ones for BP70. In the latest version I moved the BP70, and savage cabbage ones to the extras section to make it more clear. The crashing problem should have been fixed in 1.0.3. If you have that or a later version that was causing the crashes you should let me know and also @Ulfbearth As he uses the same files in his patch.

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Hey @bp70 . I have almost universal boner failure in 2.4

20200803124403_1.jpg.a705ccd58cd7e6fd4d4bad43b5f6aa42.jpg

This is not the normal intermittent Looksmenu morph failure that all AAF animations suffer, this is consistent and if I call most of your animations directly either through script or the AAF menu the erection will not occur 100% of the time. As you can see by the deformation something is going on with the dick bones.

Oddly if I go through the Pgup/pgdwn keys until I find an animation where the erection works, then go back to the ones that failed, the erection will then work. I never had this problem with the older versions of this mod, but haven't done a lot of playing or playtesting over the last few months so I can't say when this would have started.

My Fusion girl, Bodytalk, and Skeleton are all up to date, This behavior also occurred when tested with an older skeleton and bodies.  Just to be sure I also removed all other mrphset datas and erection patches that might have conflicted.

Oh and Missionary looks like this:

20200923095233_1.jpg.1f68f90c07c7b1c95064bcd67307353f.jpg

Missionary position is busted. Not sure what is causing your junk problems with BP2.4. I actually am using BP2.5 (Patreon) with no penis issues. Missionary is busted in latest version, also.. BP has been on extended leave of absence from modding..

38 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Missionary position is busted. Not sure what is causing your junk problems with BP2.4. I actually am using BP2.5 (Patreon) with no penis issues. Missionary is busted in latest version, also.. BP has been on extended leave of absence from modding..

I believe this might be a compatibility issue with newer AAF. As I made a new format XML of the same position and it worked fine. I need to experiment more though.

Edit: Actually adding:  <value path="morph" value="Erection" to="1.0000000000001"/> to the position you want to be erect fixed the erection issue. This is something I learned from Ulfbearth that I do on all my XMLs. It forces the morph to update and fire when it might not have otherwise. For the new XML formnat you'd want to use.  <morph id="Erection" to="1.0000000000001"/> Still don't know why these XMLs are so troublesome.

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, shunter said:

I also seem to have a CTD issue related to the footsies animation(s). I CTD at random when switching to them.

It is my favorite animation. I play anything BP70 footsie related more than any other pose. Never a CTD, no matter the version. By themselves, any animation/pose should not cause a CTD. You have something else going on with load orders or mod conflicts. BP70 should be loaded as a standalone, after any patches..

7 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:
8 hours ago, shunter said:

I also seem to have a CTD issue related to the footsies animation(s). I CTD at random when switching to them.

It is my favorite animation. I play anything BP70 footsie related more than any other pose. Never a CTD, no matter the version. By themselves, any animation/pose should not cause a CTD. You have something else going on with load orders or mod conflicts. BP70 should be loaded as a standalone, after any patches.

In particular are you using Staged Leito Plus and is it overwriting the moaning audio for BP70's? There have been a few reports of problems triggered there (I turn off the mute moans features in the latest SLP so haven't seen it happen personally).

11 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

It is my favorite animation. I play anything BP70 footsie related more than any other pose. Never a CTD, no matter the version. By themselves, any animation/pose should not cause a CTD. You have something else going on with load orders or mod conflicts. BP70 should be loaded as a standalone, after any patches..

Footsie animations don't crash my game. If he has "AAF_AutonomyEnhanced 1.06" he needs to delete it. It causes alot of problems I've recently found.

:exclamation:

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

In particular are you using Staged Leito Plus and is it overwriting the moaning audio for BP70's? There have been a few reports of problems triggered there (I turn off the mute moans features in the latest SLP so haven't seen it happen personally).

Yes I do have Staged Leito Plus installed, do I move BP70s below it in Mod Organizer, then? So that it overwrites it.

On 10/5/2020 at 12:14 AM, shunter said:

Yes I do have Staged Leito Plus installed, do I move BP70s below it in Mod Organizer, then? So that it overwrites it.

Someone posted fixed blank sound files in the Staged Leito Plus thread that use a safer method that shouldn't cause crashes. It'll be included in the next version but for now just get the files from the thread... Obviously this is only if you actually want to block the moans, not really as much of an issue with BP70 as it is with Leito.... Unless you just don't like them. It'll become more useful if you use Hardship though as I am adding a Custom moans install option to the BP70 XMLs I'll include with Hardship. (Though probably not until 1.6)

That bugged missionary position seems to be working in bed, so I guess for some reason it's applying bed position setting even when not using one? Tried to change the offset in "anims_animationData.xml" but it seems to be ignoring the value. Are those now handled by AAF or something? I don't know how it works, but if it doesn't then I don't know why it would ignore the edits. MO2 doesn't show any files being overwritten here.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:40 AM, Tentacus said:

Someone posted fixed blank sound files in the Staged Leito Plus thread that use a safer method that shouldn't cause crashes. It'll be included in the next version but for now just get the files from the thread... Obviously this is only if you actually want to block the moans, not really as much of an issue with BP70 as it is with Leito.... Unless you just don't like them. It'll become more useful if you use Hardship though as I am adding a Custom moans install option to the BP70 XMLs I'll include with Hardship. (Though probably not until 1.6)

Mine wasn't crashing, it was locking up. But, the fix for both are these blank sound files? If so, I'll give them a try.

:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, manute28 said:

with version 2.4 the aaf does not exceed 30% and it gives me several errors with the aaf debug

image.png.6e8da9b5f4659ae430a140fce0542963.png

I use AAF 147 and BP70 2.4 and 2.5 (Patreon) and AAF loads fine. It is not this mod. Later AAF versions have caused issues with mods that are not being updated because of the way AAF is being tinkered with...

5 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I use AAF 147 and BP70 2.4 and 2.5 (Patreon) and AAF loads fine. It is not this mod. Later AAF versions have caused issues with mods that are not being updated because of the way AAF is being tinkered with...

Some mods that play more than one animation at a time are causing AAF to hang. As you say, they need updated.

• 3 weeks later...