[AAF] BP70s Fallout 4 Sex anims 2.8 (20 - 9 - 2021)

ScreenShot1029.thumb.png.63bd3538fcd648a60c9894942b870fe0.png

ScreenShot909.thumb.png.c324af8a524d262202399f66148927f7.png

ScreenShot1830.thumb.png.40e73a6f58762afa7af62d72dd4f4197.png

ScreenShot788.thumb.png.2b03ab458b7cf3dd86458a113b95577a.png

version 2.5 public!

Changes since 2.4,

-Scaling support added (higher recommended to help reduce clipping)

-More sounds for female and male added (for anims particularly)

-Removed missionay impregnation transitions (were empty files that did nothing)

-New anims (*have transitions):

-Prewar bed Risky Missionary (4 stages)*
-Prewar bed Risky Cowgirl (4 stages)*
-Lesbian foottease
-Lesbian threesome (6 stages)
-Desk sex (anal) (8 stages)
-Toilet Missionary (5 stages)
-Toilet Blowjob (5 stages)

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

I do not use it but rule of thumb, most patches install after animation packs..

I understand that but if the animation pack has been updated, but the patch has not...it used to be rule of thumb that the newer animation pack had to go in after the patch.

On 12/13/2020 at 3:25 AM, Olmech said:

Will I need to install this after Ulfbearths patch?

The github version of Ulfberth patch comes after BP70 and is working fine, if you have UAP 2.50 fix1 (no github) then don't check BP70 option or AAF will get stuck 30%

13 hours ago, rjrc said:

The github version of Ulfberth patch comes after BP70 and is working fine, if you have UAP 2.50 fix1 (no github) then don't check BP70 option or AAF will get stuck 30%

Actually, mine made it to 45% lol, but thank you for the github info!

im having a problem where mainly lesbian sex animations are not happeng. i get like 3 animations, the same ones all the time. i  themes, your pack, savage cabbage,and leitos. i also have creature resources, erection fix by silver. i then added staged lieto erection fix and that got me some strap-on action  for his animations. im sure its not the animation packs  that are responsable. any help on this matter would be greatly appricated. also i get a warnnig 85 but no errors

On 12/15/2020 at 3:17 PM, wumpas3 said:

im having a problem where mainly lesbian sex animations are not happeng. i get like 3 animations, the same ones all the time. i  themes, your pack, savage cabbage,and leitos. i also have creature resources, erection fix by silver. i then added staged lieto erection fix and that got me some strap-on action  for his animations. im sure its not the animation packs  that are responsable. any help on this matter would be greatly appricated. also i get a warnnig 85 but no errors

There are not a lot of lesbian animations out there. SC has none. Leito has a handful. BP has 3, maybe. Atomic has 1. Depending on the patch you use, lesbian animations are actually disabled from the AAF options depending on how they are tagged. Indarello disables most of them. ULF's patch is mostly gay oriented. One Patch seems to be out of favor. Not all patches support strapons which would again disable most of the F/F stuff available.

I am mistaken about Indarello. I started to use his Patch again and his support of Strap-ons allow for a few more animations to work for F/F..

On 12/15/2020 at 5:25 PM, maddadicusrex said:

There are not a lot of lesbian animations out there. SC has none. Leito has a handful. BP has 3, maybe. Atomic has 1. Depending on the patch you use, lesbian animations are actually disabled from the AAF options depending on how they are tagged. Indarello disables most of them. ULF's patch is mostly gay oriented. One Patch seems to be out of favor. Not all patches support strapons which would again disable most of the F/F stuff available.

Multiple Females for Savage Cabbage.

:innocent:

Multiple Female - SC_FFM.7z

Hi um, there is a problem. When I ulfberths patch to over patch the moaning sex voice for MxM, somehow the aaf stops at 45% and idk know why 2.5 version isn't letting aaf install 100% through during in game. 2.4 worked fine but think you can fix that problem there for 2.5?

2.5 works fine. The problem is Ulf's Patch. Been using BP 2.5 for months (Patreon) with Simple Patch or  Indarello's Patch and AAF 154 without any issues. BP does not have to fix anything..

• 5 weeks later...

Hi. There are some animations in this mod that have multiple stages, (like they start off kissing and end with orgasm) but the problem I'm having is that once the final stage is reached then everything just stops on its own, as if I had pressed the key to end animations. It's annoying because I have to start everything all over again manually.

A while ago when I first downloaded this mod it used to give me the option of manually playing each stage of these multi-stage animations. An option would show up at the bottom left corner to let me play through the animations with the arrow keys. It was great because I could watch any particular stage as long as I wanted and it would just keep looping, but those features have been gone for the last 2 updates I've downloaded of this mod. 

If anyone has a fix for this please let me know! 

3 hours ago, WaSiren88 said:

Hi. There are some animations in this mod that have multiple stages, (like they start off kissing and end with orgasm) but the problem I'm having is that once the final stage is reached then everything just stops on its own, as if I had pressed the key to end animations. It's annoying because I have to start everything all over again manually.

A while ago when I first downloaded this mod it used to give me the option of manually playing each stage of these multi-stage animations. An option would show up at the bottom left corner to let me play through the animations with the arrow keys. It was great because I could watch any particular stage as long as I wanted and it would just keep looping, but those features have been gone for the last 2 updates I've downloaded of this mod. 

If anyone has a fix for this please let me know! 

2.6 went back to mostly manual staged animations,( I am not a fan) though some may also have an auto staged duplicate version. If you are using some type of XML merge patch like Indarello's or Simple Patch, they are still using BP 2.5 version and have auto staged most of the manual stuff, but only those animations they have picked to do so.

6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

2.6 went back to mostly manual staged animations,( I am not a fan) though some may also have an auto staged duplicate version. If you are using some type of XML merge patch like Indarello's or Simple Patch, they are still using BP 2.5 version and have auto staged most of the manual stuff, but only those animations they have picked to do so.

Isn't there a setting in the FOMOD whereby you can set it for extended or staged or something like that?

3 minutes ago, reconphil said:

Isn't there a setting in the FOMOD whereby you can set it for extended or staged or something like that?

Not with BP. Auto staged is either built in, like with Savage Cabbage animations or some of BP or manual staged where you have to advance the animations yourself, which is not very immersive. Indarello Patch as well as Simple Patch added auto play to most step by step animations. The extended options were with the Leito Patch by Tenicus?

57 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Not with BP. Auto staged is either built in, like with Savage Cabbage animations or some of BP or manual staged where you have to advance the animations yourself, which is not very immersive. Indarello Patch as well as Simple Patch added auto play to most step by step animations. The extended options were with the Leito Patch by Tenicus?

Personally, I like the auto-staged animations.  They seem more realistic.  You can always set the animations timer longer.

9 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I don't get it. I have the latest version of BP70's and none of the animations can be played manually. I also uninstalled Indarello's patch a while ago. There are some that have seem to be two of the same animation, but while one animation plays through all the stages automatically (which ends with AAF closing for me) the second one is stuck on the first stage of the animation and doesn't change.

Also, if anyone knows why after all the stage animations play out AAF decides to end all animations and knows a way to fix it please let me know. 

42 minutes ago, WaSiren88 said:

I don't get it. I have the latest version of BP70's and none of the animations can be played manually. I also uninstalled Indarello's patch a while ago. There are some that have seem to be two of the same animation, but while one animation plays through all the stages automatically (which ends with AAF closing for me) the second one is stuck on the first stage of the animation and doesn't change.

Also, if anyone knows why after all the stage animations play out AAF decides to end all animations and knows a way to fix it please let me know. 

I have 2.6. All you need do is go into the mod files and check out the position xmls. You will see the individual stages that can be manually changed during sex. As to AAF timing out, its default is 30 sec.? BP animation timing is all over the place so if you try to wait some of his stuff out, AAF will quit first. Indarello and Simple try to group some of the single animations together as well as change up manual staged animations to auto play..

<position id="BP70 Missionary Sequence Stage 1" animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_1"/>
    <position id="BP70 Missionary Sequence Stage 2" animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_2"/>
    <position id="BP70 Missionary Sequence Stage 3" animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_3"/>
    <position id="BP70 Missionary Sequence Stage 4" animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_4"/>
    <position id="BP70 Missionary Sequence Stage 5" animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_5"/>
    <position id="BP70 Missionary Sequence Staged" animationGroup="BP70 Missionary Sequence Staged"/>
    <position id="BP70 Missionary Grind (tease)" animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryswish_1"/>
    <position id="BP70 Missionary Grind 2 (Trans)" animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryswish_trans_2" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Missionary Grind 2" animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryswish_2" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Missionary Grind 3 (Trans)" animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryswish_trans_3" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Missionary Grind 3" animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryswish_3" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Missionary Grind 4 (Trans)" animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryswish_trans_4" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Missionary Grind 4" animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryswish_4" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Missionary Grind 5 (Trans)" animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryswish_trans_5" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Missionary Grind Orgasm (Loop)" animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryswish_5" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Mistress 1" animation="rxl_bp70_mistress01"/>
    <position id="BP70 Mistress 2" animation="rxl_bp70_mistress02"/>
    <position id="BP70 Mistress 3" animation="rxl_bp70_mistress03"/>
    <position id="BP70 Mistress 4" animation="rxl_bp70_mistress04"/>
    <position id="BP70 Mistress 5" animation="rxl_bp70_mistress05"/>
    <position id="BP70 Pit Doggy 01" animation="rxl_bp70_pitdoggy_1"/>
    <position id="BP70 Pit Doggy 02" animation="rxl_bp70_pitdoggy_2"/>
    <position id="BP70 Pit Doggy 03" animation="rxl_bp70_pitdoggy_3"/>
    <position id="BP70 Pit Doggy 04" animation="rxl_bp70_pitdoggy_4"/>
    <position id="BP70 Pit Doggy 05" animation="rxl_bp70_pitdoggy_5"/>
    <position id="BP70 Pit Doggy 06" animation="rxl_bp70_pitdoggy_6"/>
    <position id="BP70 Pit Doggy Orgasm (Loop)" animation="rxl_bp70_pitdoggy_7"/>
    <position id="BP70 Prone Bone 01" animation="rxl_bp70_pronebone_01"/>
    <position id="BP70 Prone Bone Trans 02" animation="rxl_bp70_pronebone_trans_02" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Prone Bone 02" animation="rxl_bp70_pronebone_02" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Prone Bone Trans 03" animation="rxl_bp70_pronebone_anal_trans_03" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Prone Bone 03" animation="rxl_bp70_pronebone_03" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Prone Bone 04" animation="rxl_bp70_pronebone_04" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Prone Bone Anal Trans 02" animation="rxl_bp70_pronebone_anal_trans_02" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Prone Bone Anal 02" animation="rxl_bp70_pronebone_anal_02" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Prone Bone Anal Trans 03" animation="rxl_bp70_pronebone_trans_03" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Prone Bone Anal 03" animation="rxl_bp70_pronebone_anal_03" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Prone Bone Anal 04" animation="rxl_bp70_pronebone_anal_04" isHidden="true"/>
    <position id="BP70 Romantic Cowgirl" animation="rxl_bp70_romanticcowgirl"/>
    <position id="BP70 Romantic Missionary" animation="rxl_bp70_romanticmish"/>
    <position id="BP70 Spooning 01" animation="rxl_bp70_floorspoon01"/>
    <position id="BP70 Spooning 02" animation="rxl_bp70_floorspoon02"/>
    <position id="BP70 Spooning 03" animation="rxl_bp70_floorspoon03"/>
    <position id="BP70 Spooning 04" animation="rxl_bp70_floorspoon04"/>
    <position id="BP70 Spooning Orgasm (loop)" animation="rxl_bp70_floorspoon05"/>
    <position id="BP70 Standing 69" animation="rxl_bp70_standing69"/>
    <position id="BP70 Standing Sequence Stage 1" animation="rxl_bp70_standingseq1"/>
    <position id="BP70 Standing Sequence Stage 2" animation="rxl_bp70_standingseq2"/>
    <position id="BP70 Standing Sequence Stage 3" animation="rxl_bp70_standingseq3"/>
    <position id="BP70 Standing Sequence Stage 4" animation="rxl_bp70_standingseq4"/>
    <position id="BP70 Standing Sequence Staged" animationGroup="BP70 Standing Sequence Staged"/>

I have a number of animation packs so, they seem to rotate through, though Leito's appear most often, or so it seems.  In certain circumstances, with Raiders, I get an Animation Aborted notice.  Not all the time but, enough.  I'm not sure what is causing this, it doesn't always happen.

22 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I have 2.6. All you need do is go into the mod files and check out the position xmls. You will see the individual stages that can be manually changed during sex.

Thank you for the response, but the problem I have with those stages that are supposed to be able to be manually played is that I don't have any key or way to play through them. I USED to get a prompt that would come up so I could manually navigate through those stages, (I think it was either with A and D or left/right arrow keys) but that was a couple updates ago. That's gone for me now, so I can't manually play through any of those stages anymore. 

Heck, I remember I USED to get a couple different versions of those manual stages. I recall one animation had the girl on top of the guy and you could either choose to stick his finger in her butt or just grab it. Another animation had the the guy on top of girl and you could choose to have her grab his butt or just wrap her arms around his back. All that is gone for me since at least 2 updates back. 

2 hours ago, WaSiren88 said:

Thank you for the response, but the problem I have with those stages that are supposed to be able to be manually played is that I don't have any key or way to play through them. I USED to get a prompt that would come up so I could manually navigate through those stages, (I think it was either with A and D or left/right arrow keys) but that was a couple updates ago. That's gone for me now, so I can't manually play through any of those stages anymore. 

Heck, I remember I USED to get a couple different versions of those manual stages. I recall one animation had the girl on top of the guy and you could either choose to stick his finger in her butt or just grab it. Another animation had the the guy on top of girl and you could choose to have her grab his butt or just wrap her arms around his back. All that is gone for me since at least 2 updates back. 

You need to use the PgUp and PgDn keys to change animations or stages in animations. Those are the default AAF menu options under the Home Key display..