[AAF] BP70s Fallout 4 Sex anims 2.8 (20 - 9 - 2021)

20 hours ago, kingsnake said:

I am having issues getting some of the furniture working? like the Chaise and Extractor chair and a few others. I have homemaker installed so I am not sure why it is not giving me the option. thanks for your help

are you using the vanilla chaises and extractor chair or the ones included in homemaker?

If you are using the one patch to fuck then all or whatever it’s called that patch is a tricky little bitch. 

It overwrites the bp70 even if you manually replace the one patch version w his. I have had some success with replacing individual animations with his latest version but have not replaced the whole text yet within the one patch version. 

That mogt work. Copy and paste the actual text not the file. I’ll try that tomorrow. 

I deleted the one patch and the anims worked just fine. 

22 hours ago, bp70 said:

are you using the vanilla chaises and extractor chair or the ones included in homemaker?

yes sir some reason some of them still work but not those

19 hours ago, Senator Blutarsky said:

If you are using the one patch to fuck then all or whatever it’s called that patch is a tricky little bitch. 

It overwrites the bp70 even if you manually replace the one patch version w his. I have had some success with replacing individual animations with his latest version but have not replaced the whole text yet within the one patch version. 

That mogt work. Copy and paste the actual text not the file. I’ll try that tomorrow. 

I deleted the one patch and the anims worked just fine. 

I tried disabling but does not seem to have changed anything still no option

2 hours ago, kingsnake said:

yes sir some reason some of them still work but not those

I tried disabling but does not seem to have changed anything still no option

if your not using vanilla chaises or extractor chairs the anims will not work. the id's are different between the vanilla furniture and the homemaker furniture. i still havent added full homemaker support as i am fighuring out the id's still. 

you can spawn in a vanilla id extractor chair or chaise by using the numerical id listed in the furniture xml for default fallout 4 and by typing 'placethere XXX' where XXX is the id of the vanilla furniture. it will spawn right at the crosshair and the way it faces depends on how your facing

On 2/15/2020 at 2:09 AM, VonHelton said:

Everything's running fine on my system..........js.

:thumbsup:

So i fallowed instructions from a video you did   but i am having a pronominal  action with the females using strap on s

in some of the animations  the dildo dose a pussy slap and not penetration  and also for some reason now

when ask for sex they just stand around  and do nothing   now that is new before that one  worked also if i hit the number 3 key they go in to the ground 

any clue  on  what might be happening  thanks ... oh and i dont get on line very much so it might be a few days before i come back on 

this video 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kGSWHfxY2hgn/

On 4/18/2020 at 7:31 PM, bp70 said:

if your not using vanilla chaises or extractor chairs the anims will not work. the id's are different between the vanilla furniture and the homemaker furniture. i still havent added full homemaker support as i am fighuring out the id's still. 

you can spawn in a vanilla id extractor chair or chaise by using the numerical id listed in the furniture xml for default fallout 4 and by typing 'placethere XXX' where XXX is the id of the vanilla furniture. it will spawn right at the crosshair and the way it faces depends on how your facing

o that makes sense will try out thanks

On 4/19/2020 at 3:31 AM, bp70 said:

i still havent added full homemaker support as i am fighuring out the id's still.

I've got some ID:s. Better Console - F4SE mod helps here, don't know if other versions or vanilla console show this info.

Build the piece of furniture, open console and click on the item. If you don't get an info box at top left of your screen, press Ctrl.

Homemaker furniture ID:s that might be of interest:

Chaise
ID: ff03e6e7
Base ID: 0b00130a

Pre-war double bed (like the one in Covenant)
ID: ff03f1d2
Base ID: 0b001db2

Institute double bed
ID: ff03f2fb
Base ID: 0b00099a

Double bed (post war)
ID: ff03f31e
Base ID: 0b0012e7

I think the Base ID is what you've used in furnituredata.xml

Didn't find the extractor chair in my menu, don't know what happened to it.

14 hours ago, .,.,.,.., said:

Hi. When i start an animation the characters just stand there. It happens only with this mod.

one patch?

1 hour ago, Gamaramdi said:

This are the best animations i've found, but something's wrong with my install, i think i got like half of them, in other installations i saw a lot of the animations in the pictures that i dont get on this one, anyone knows why?

one patch?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 11:45 AM, anghelos92 said:

Are you sure you uploaded your last version? Because I see that the last time you modified that  rxl_bp70_animations.esp was 6 september 2019 and I receive an error in AAF about your plugin not enabled while it is in my LO.

Thank you and keep up the good work! ?

Edit: my bad. It was because the plugin has been saved with newest Creation Kit, so I deep copied into a new plugin in FO4Edit and overwrote it with the renamed copy to use it with my older Fallout 4 version, problem solved.

I went through some of the old coments and i saw that maybe the plugin had a different version to my fallout 4 and that was the reason the plugin was not Loading, when i used FO4Edit it was the case, in the same coment it was stated that he did a deep copy of the .esp but when i tried to do it the game chrashes as soon as i run it. Could anyone please explain how to change the .esp's version?

Sorry if i just didnt understand what's writen, im new to the moding scene.

On 5/11/2020 at 5:51 PM, bp70 said:

2.4 out for 3$+ patrons!

Not a patron myself, but I just want to drop by and thank you for keeping us in the loop.

You guys have fun and I hope it arrives here soon. Stay safe.

On 5/20/2020 at 7:12 AM, ddssfu said:

Not entirely relevant and new to mods. The animations work fine, but the male character struggles to have erection in scenes and sometimes misses the "target" completely. Any guidance to fix this?

are you using body talk or EVB? if your using EVB there will always be issues but if its body talk it is probably one of the xml's from a patch overding the erection already bult into the anim

Is it important for this mod to move the bench (2278CF) in Monsignor Plaza? I *think* this might be breaking the containing precombine.

On 5/23/2020 at 6:45 AM, mnbv99 said:

Is it important for this mod to move the bench (2278CF) in Monsignor Plaza? I *think* this might be breaking the containing precombine.

How badly is the precombine breaking? Framerate drops? Flickering meshes/textures?

It'd also be very, very weird for an animation mod to do that. Cell edits in the world space just feels way out of scope for an AAF project.

On 5/29/2020 at 10:00 AM, Vel W said:

How badly is the precombine breaking? Framerate drops? Flickering meshes/textures?

It'd also be very, very weird for an animation mod to do that. Cell edits in the world space just feels way out of scope for an AAF project.

I can't tell the difference when I just coc over there, but I've not stressed the engine while there and I'm lucky to be using a fairly high end system that stays pinned at my FPS limit (59) everywhere except firefights in downtown Boston. Anyway, I also thought it was weird for an animation mod to move a seemingly random bench, and it only takes one tiny edit to turn off the precombine and drop FPS, so I thought I'd ask. Maybe it is important, maybe it was just a wild edit.

For myself, I just deleted the edit from the esp and it seems fine.

19 hours ago, mnbv99 said:

Anyway, I also thought it was weird for an animation mod to move a seemingly random bench, and it only takes one tiny edit to turn off the precombine and drop FPS, so I thought I'd ask. Maybe it is important, maybe it was just a wild edit.

For myself, I just deleted the edit from the esp and it seems fine.

Understood. And I assume this deletion of the edit can be done through FO4Edit?

Is the damaged precombine reversible? As in, if I were to load an old save after deleting the dirty edit, would the precombine be intact again?

I also think BP70 should be aware of this. Not sure where s/he's been, though.

7 hours ago, Vel W said:

Understood. And I assume this deletion of the edit can be done through FO4Edit?

Is the damaged precombine reversible? As in, if I were to load an old save after deleting the dirty edit, would the precombine be intact again?

I also think BP70 should be aware of this. Not sure where s/he's been, though.

As far as I understand previs/precombine, the engine disables precombines in-game if any part of them is edited in any way. so deleting an edit from an overriding plugin, reverts that area to its original state, allowing the game to use the precombine when it loads that containing cell. FO4Edit has filter settings that will find edits that will disable precombines (unless the edits are incorporated into a new precombine, which FO4Edit cannot check for).

On 5/31/2020 at 9:26 PM, mnbv99 said:

As far as I understand previs/precombine, the engine disables precombines in-game if any part of them is edited in any way. so deleting an edit from an overriding plugin, reverts that area to its original state,

That much is good. Thanks for the enlightenment.

@bp70 May I occupy a bit of your time.

1. What was the reasoning behind the cell edit: moving the bench (2278CF) in Monsignor Plaza? 

2. (in my opinion only) The sounds made by people during these animations are noticeably quieter compared to other equivalent mods. Is there a way to make them louder myself, or any way to convince you to do so in the next update? ?

Thanks in advance.