2 hours ago, McLude said:

I had been in Whiterun for about 1 game day and fast traveled to the stables, it's the only time I've seen it so maybe script lag or a 1-off glitch. 

I like that idea. Might also help explain the mysterious $101 fines I keep getting in the Rift. 

I can add debug messages that show the crime, the hold and the bounty.

2 hours ago, jalingon3011 said:

1. I believe it uses the attackers that are already there. But in previous version I remember multiple attackers can be used, whereas now my follower takes off her clothes and does nothing... shouldn't my follower at least also get an attacker?

2. Homes are exempt is a very good idea, but I still get the "blurry waking up sequence" and the "a strong arm pulls you up" message, which I think maybe shouldn't happen since there is no attack happening.

3. Yes I also remember attackers don't turn hostile in previous versions. Hope it gets fixed soon.

1. Way back it could select multiple ones, but it could also take ages to actually process. I know it is not ideal.
  2. That should be fixed in the next version.
1 hour ago, Chris79 said:

Seems that it might be a hidden feature of either DCL or Sexlab Aroused as it is still occurring with your mod uninstalled.

Might need more information about your situation at the time of the Magicka drain, do you have any devices on, do you only have DCL SLAroused and their requirements or do you have other mods installed, etc.

6 hours ago, McLude said:

I had been in Whiterun for about 1 game day and fast traveled to the stables, it's the only time I've seen it so maybe script lag or a 1-off glitch. 

I like that idea. Might also help explain the mysterious $101 fines I keep getting in the Rift. 

If you're not using PaySexCrime as someone else mentioned, there might be a wandering NPC from another hold that's doing the reporting instead of one that is local. Some NPCs are mis-factioned as well, which only adds to the confusion.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

If you're not using PaySexCrime as someone else mentioned, there might be a wandering NPC from another hold that's doing the reporting instead of one that is local. Some NPCs are mis-factioned as well, which only adds to the confusion.

No, not using anything else that generates crimes/fines. 

11 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I can add debug messages that show the crime, the hold and the bounty.

1. Way back it could select multiple ones, but it could also take ages to actually process. I know it is not ideal.
  2. That should be fixed in the next version.

Thank you for your reply.

We already have the option to select Min/Max no. of attackers. So why no just let people choose? Please consider changing it back to how it was. If people think multiple selection takes too long they can simply lower the Min/Max no. of attackers I believe.

Also I tried it again in wilderness. 2 bandits shows up but only 1 rapes my character. My follower gets naked but the other bandit simple does nothing (bandits didn't turn hostile after sex). Something is wrong here.

Update: Tried again in wilderness. 5 bandits this time and both my character and follower got raped. No turning hostile after sex.

16 hours ago, Tenri said:

Might need more information about your situation at the time of the Magicka drain, do you have any devices on, do you only have DCL SLAroused and their requirements or do you have other mods installed, etc.

It happens immediately without arousal triggers just activating them in the MCM seems to trigger it. The only other mods I have that aren't support for DCL & SLAroused Redux are Devious Followers POP Mias' Lair Pheromones Eager NPCs. These are at least the major mods that actually do something the rest are animation frameworks. Which again seems how I have found that when satisfied my magicka returns leads me to believe it is SL Aroused or DCL. I simply thought it was Adventure as it has a menu for debuffs caused by cum and shit in its MCM. Sorry for jumping the gun on that I should have known better to look deeper before posting a possible bug my bad.

43 minutes ago, Chris79 said:

It happens immediately without arousal triggers just activating them in the MCM seems to trigger it. The only other mods I have that aren't support for DCL & SLAroused Redux are Devious Followers POP Mias' Lair Pheromones Eager NPCs. These are at least the major mods that actually do something the rest are animation frameworks. Which again seems how I have found that when satisfied my magicka returns leads me to believe it is SL Aroused or DCL. I simply thought it was Adventure as it has a menu for debuffs caused by cum and shit in its MCM. Sorry for jumping the gun on that I should have known better to look deeper before posting a possible bug my bad.

I've never played with Mias' but none of those sound like it would cause it, have you tried looking at what active hidden effects you have on using the consol? I know when I was dying randomly after combat I found that I had a hidden HP boost from DCL arousal buffs and disabling arousal buffs stopped me from dying anymore. Also I guess this discussion is a bit off topic now If you've confirmed it isn't SLAdv. I can't offer much more help than what I've said here, maybe start a new topic in the help forums, or if you find an active debuff and what mod it is from ask in their thread.

On 1/27/2018 at 12:35 PM, tuxagent7 said:

Having a little bit of a problem installing it

When the mcm appears, i activate it and it says done but doesnt detect any plugins that i have

says dragonborn not found, dawnguard not found. etc

Then i exit and enter the menu again mod says running but still hasnt detected the plugins

Right below the activate line is an update line. Click it. Problem solved.

Kick ass mod @Teutonic.

I don't really have any bugs to report so much as a wishlist for future updates.

The only bug I can report is the player being pulled out of bed by "strong hands" and then nothing happening.  I roleplay it as "something jerked her awake from her sleep... It might be a guy who just left a load on her face and is leaving. It might be five bandits eyeing her up."

Anyway, on with the wishlist.

1) I roleplay that the Temple of Dibella has a different dress code than the Temple of Kynareth and the Thieves' Guild has a looser dress code than the Companions. Since none of the guilds are located in the same city, I'm hoping it's easy enough to make those MCM options city specific. 

Optimally, "Who Can Report", "Public Interiors", and "miscellaneous" from the "Crime Options" menu would all be on the "Crime Laws" menus.

2) A "sexy armor/clothing" designation somewhere between "normal armor/clothing" and "naked armor/clothing."

3) A "morality matters" option for "reporting." 

1 hour ago, pewp43 said:

Kick ass mod @Teutonic.

I don't really have any bugs to report so much as a wishlist for future updates.

The only bug I can report is the player being pulled out of bed by "strong hands" and then nothing happening.  I roleplay it as "something jerked her awake from her sleep... It might be a guy who just left a load on her face and is leaving. It might be five bandits eyeing her up."

There's some kinda teleport setting in Sexlab u gotta activate.  Might be relevant.

I've as people in another area entirely grab me.  They're meant to go straight to u.  Really annoying if u use a tent because u both get stuck.

9 hours ago, pewp43 said:

It's a known problem and should get better in the next version.

9 hours ago, pewp43 said:

1) I roleplay that the Temple of Dibella has a different dress code than the Temple of Kynareth and the Thieves' Guild has a looser dress code than the Companions. Since none of the guilds are located in the same city, I'm hoping it's easy enough to make those MCM options city specific. 

Optimally, "Who Can Report", "Public Interiors", and "miscellaneous" from the "Crime Options" menu would all be on the "Crime Laws" menus.

2) A "sexy armor/clothing" designation somewhere between "normal armor/clothing" and "naked armor/clothing."

3) A "morality matters" option for "reporting." 

1) That's gonna require a bit of a rewrite, but I am also not so sure about it. More options are nice, but making everything hold-specific also requires the player to set everything for every hold, so I'm trying to keep it balanced as well.

2) How would that look like?

3) Guess I can do that.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

This kind of idea is already present in the BakaFactory modified Sexlab Aroused Redux, and is used in Horrible Harassment and Sexlab Approach Redux.

It's somewhat present in ME, and in other places too.

If you think about it, devious devices are just a special case of this. They're a worn item that modifies NPC behaviour (also PC behaviour).

The BakaFactory implementation is highly unsatisfactory, because it requires you to edit armor ESPs and add keywords. I can't figure why this path was chosen when SexLab Aroused already has a management MCM for naked armor.

Spank that Ass also supports it. I'm not happy with it though. As it is, it's unworkable for me. If I get past the work I'm doing on SLD I will modify so that it checks a form list I can maintain in an MCM, as well as using the keywords.

I think the keywords were a convenient thing to hang dialog off, and because BaboDialog (locked away in Patreon) links into that stuff, it probably uses them.

More options are nice, but making everything hold-specific also requires the player to set everything for every hold, so I'm trying to keep it balanced as well.

Personally, I find the existing tools for multi-hold rule management are quite sufficient, and could support more options.

I set up a sort of middle ground rule set (that I use for Whiterun), and assign it to all.

Then I tweak Markarth, Riften, Windhelm and Solitude from that shared starting point.

I don't bother doing it until I'm headed to the city in question though, so I don't have to do all the menu set up at once.

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

The more I thought about it, there really isn't much you could do on this point. 

Ideally, SLAR would have the current "naked armor" as well as a "sexy armor" designation. An outfit designated as "sexy" would be arousing but not as much as "naked armor." I made the suggestion to @fishburger67 a while back but I don't think he's updating SLAR anymore.

3) Guess I can do that.

Thank you.

On the first suggestion, the "apply to all holds" option takes care of the player having to set each hold individually. Regardless, I understand completely if making those changes would be a huge re-write that you're loathe to do. 

Thanks again for the kick ass mod. 

10 hours ago, Teutonic said:

SexLab Aroused Redux has the EroticArmor keyword already built in.  The obvious disadvantage, which others have noted, is that using it would require players to edit their apparel mods to add it where desired -- not a big deal for me but it might be a problem for others.   Still, that could be better than nothing and it's a simple check. 

As a note, the EroticArmor keyword doesn't seem to work quite as intended in SLAR.  I believe the idea was to treat body clothing (slot 32) as naked for the purpose of arousal regardless of who wears it.  As currently implemented it looks like that only works when it's worn by NPCs, not the PC, so SLAR is effectively ignoring it on PC clothing.  That's my recollection from the last time I looked at how SLAR was handling it (I'd wondered why tagging my character's clothing with the keyword didn't have any effect on the arousal of nearby NPCs).  
21 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

SexLab Aroused Redux has the EroticArmor keyword already built in.  The obvious disadvantage, which others have noted, is that using it would require players to edit their apparel mods to add it where desired -- not a big deal for me but it might be a problem for others.   Still, that could be better than nothing and it's a simple check. 

As a note, the EroticArmor keyword doesn't seem to work quite as intended in SLAR.  I believe the idea was to treat body clothing (slot 32) as naked for the purpose of arousal regardless of who wears it.  As currently implemented it looks like that only works when it's worn by NPCs, not the PC, so SLAR is effectively ignoring it on PC clothing.  That's my recollection from the last time I looked at how SLAR was handling it (I'd wondered why tagging my character's clothing with the keyword didn't have any effect on the arousal of nearby NPCs).  

There should be a naked armor for NPCs check box in the aroused mcm, at least there is for the version I'm using I don't think I'm using baka's though.

It is disabled by default because I assume making every npc check every other npc for naked armour would be a little intensive, O(n2) intensive specifically you want to avoid those as much as possible, having it check all actors for the player is just O(n).

Edit: The best way to implement it I guess would have the player check all NPCs and have NPCs only check the player, that would only be 2 O(n) operations.

I am of course aware of the EroticArmor keyword. I was wondering if that was what @pewp43 was talking about. There is already an option to treat it as naked or not, but I don't see a lot of merit in adding more content for it when almost no mod seems to be using it. There is of course the possibility to create a list of erotic armors in Sexlab Adventures, where the player can add their clothes / armor manually. That could then give half the bounty or be a seperate crime altogether. 

21 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I am of course aware of the EroticArmor keyword. I was wondering if that was what @pewp43 was talking about. There is already an option to treat it as naked or not, but I don't see a lot of merit in adding more content for it when almost no mod seems to be using it. There is of course the possibility to create a list of erotic armors in Sexlab Adventures, where the player can add their clothes / armor manually. That could then give half the bounty or be a seperate crime altogether. 

I think there is some ambiguity here...

The Babo modified SLAR has an extra keyword that defines armors that are "sexy" but not naked.

I believe regular SLAR only supports naked equivalence - and has MCM support for adding armors.

However, the Babo modified SLAR does not have MCM support for the "sexy" armors that are not equivalent to naked, apart from the extra keyword.

You have to add it by editing armors.

That's just not feasible with all the armor packs I have. Too many packs. Wheras, just adding the armor I'm wearing is an incremental process, and not so bad.

7 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Would it be possible to do this for mods rather than individual armours? There are some popular armour mods (bikini) which some may consider as exotic.

Another update, another happy Yuni post. Thank you, Hun, for your hard work, as always. :3 Still one of my favorite mods on the site, always happy to see more fixes and tweaks. ❤️

As promised, I have just released a new version. I was busier than I thought and didn't get to put in all the stuff I wanted, but the update was ready anyway. Let me know if there are any issues.

35 minutes ago, General Neondaze said:

Would it be possible to do this for mods rather than individual armours? There are some popular armour mods (bikini) which some may consider as exotic.

I think it's better to treat the armors individually than just flat-out everything from a particular mod. The former supports edited meshes for vanilla items as well.

6 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

As promised, I have just released a new version. I was busier than I thought and didn't get to put in all the stuff I wanted, but the update was ready anyway. Let me know if there are any issues.

I think it's better to treat the armors individually than just flat-out everything from a particular mod. The former supports edited meshes for vanilla items as well.

IS there a way to treat all armors from a mod a certain way? I thought keywords had to be applied item by item.

8 hours ago, Teutonic said:

While I'm not supporting the idea of per-ESP sexy armor recognition, I think that the vanilla edited items in TaWoBA are slooty, so it wouldn't be an issue.

The best way, is an MCM to tag just the items you need, rather than edits that impact hundreds of armors you aren't necessarily using.

I think I need to correct myself on the BakaFactory/Babo modified SLAR...

It doesn't just support ONE extra keyword, it supports SEVERAL:

• sla_armorpretty

Generally  it  indicates  just  a  normal pretty  armor.  Barely  skin-exposed.

• Eroticarmor

Not  much  skimpy  but  somewhat exposed  armor.  Maybe  belly  and  thighs  can  be  exposed  and  emphasis on  breasts  for  this  category.  But maybe  normal  bikinis  might  be ok  but for  thongs.
(This is the keyword from "vanilla" SLAR, obviously.)

• sla_armorspendex

Spendex,  Latex...  What  else  do  you need  for  explanation?
(Apparently the author cannot spell Spandex ... or avoided it because it's a trademark?)

• sla_armorhalfnakedbikini

String  bikinis!!  You  barely  cover  your privates...  There  might  be  a  chance to  peek  her  pink  tits.

• sla_armorhalfnaked

Cover?  No...  That`s  for  pussies.  A completely  whorish  outfit  could  fit this  category.

I believe that these keywords are intended primarily to support variant dialogs, and possibly also get some support in Spank That Ass.