5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

While I'm not supporting the idea of per-ESP sexy armor recognition, I think that the vanilla edited items in TaWoBA are slooty, so it wouldn't be an issue.

The best way, is an MCM to tag just the items you need, rather than edits that impact hundreds of armors you aren't necessarily using.

I think I need to correct myself on the BakaFactory/Babo modified SLAR...

It doesn't just support ONE extra keyword, it supports SEVERAL:

• sla_armorpretty

Generally  it  indicates  just  a  normal pretty  armor.  Barely  skin-exposed.

• Eroticarmor

Not  much  skimpy  but  somewhat exposed  armor.  Maybe  belly  and  thighs  can  be  exposed  and  emphasis on  breasts  for  this  category.  But maybe  normal  bikinis  might  be ok  but for  thongs.
(This is the keyword from "vanilla" SLAR, obviously.)

• sla_armorspendex

Spendex,  Latex...  What  else  do  you need  for  explanation?
(Apparently the author cannot spell Spandex ... or avoided it because it's a trademark?)

• sla_armorhalfnakedbikini

String  bikinis!!  You  barely  cover  your privates...  There  might  be  a  chance to  peek  her  pink  tits.

• sla_armorhalfnaked

Cover?  No...  That`s  for  pussies.  A completely  whorish  outfit  could  fit this  category.

I believe that these keywords are intended primarily to support variant dialogs, and possibly also get some support in Spank That Ass.

Not that anyone asked, what I've been doing is creating patch esps. Using Tes5edit, I copy as override the chosen armor records into a new esp. Then add sexlabaroused.esm as a master to the patch esp. Then use the "skyrim - add keywords.pas" example script included with Tes5edit to add the various keywords to the armors in the patch file. The patch esp can be merged into your Bash Patch.

I'm attaching an example pas file below. Unless your sexlabaroused.esm happens to be 0A in your load order, it will have to be edited to work with your specific load order.

SLA - add armor keyword.pas

23 minutes ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

Not that anyone asked, what I've been doing is creating patch esps. Using Tes5edit, I copy as override the chosen armor records into a new esp. Then add sexlabaroused.esm as a master to the patch esp. Then use the "skyrim - add keywords.pas" example script included with Tes5edit to add the various keywords to the armors in the patch file. The patch esp can be merged into your Bash Patch.

On reflection, I believe that the BakaFactory author mis-interprets what the existing EroticArmor keyword does, as it's basically for naked equivalent armors, and he thinks it is for "Not much skimpy but somewhat exposed armor."

I'm not really in love with these keywords anyway, but I am quite fond of Spank that Ass.

14 hours ago, karlpaws said:

IS there a way to treat all armors from a mod a certain way? I thought keywords had to be applied item by item.

I am not 100% sure, but it should be possible to take an item's form id and use that to determine the mod it came from. Then, if it belongs to a particluar mod, it gets special treatment. In the MCM you could then have a list of installed plugins and determine for each one if its armors should get said special treatment.

5 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I am not 100% sure, but it should be possible to take an item's form id and use that to determine the mod it came from.

When you find the mod by file, it returns a value which is also the same as the top eight bits of the form ID.

Shift this value left by 24 bits to make it into comparable mask.

Using the SKSE "Logical" functions, which are in fact binary arithmetic (never mind), you can check a form ID by masking the top 8 bits and comparing against the value you made earlier.

Int modFormIdTop = Math.LeftShift(modId, 24)

If Math.LogicalAnd(formIdToTest, 0xFF000000) == modFormIdTop

; Mods are the same

EndIf

8 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I am not 100% sure, but it should be possible to take an item's form id and use that to determine the mod it came from. Then, if it belongs to a particluar mod, it gets special treatment. In the MCM you could then have a list of installed plugins and determine for each one if its armors should get said special treatment.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

When you find the mod by file, it returns a value which is also the same as the top eight bits of the form ID.

Shift this value left by 24 bits to make it into comparable mask.

Using the SKSE "Logical" functions, which are in fact binary arithmetic (never mind), you can check a form ID by masking the top 8 bits and comparing against the value you made earlier.

Int modFormIdTop = Math.LeftShift(modId, 24)

If Math.LogicalAnd(formIdToTest, 0xFF000000) == modFormIdTop

; Mods are the same

EndIf

I was thinking some kind of ESP based determination if an armor was arousing or not would be script intensive, but if you created a list on load or something and saved it, it wouldn't be any worse than having targeting a whole bunch of people and marked their armors as arousing through the MCM.

I think personally, unless I were to use stillnofunnylogin's method of creating a sexy armor mod (which I've nearly done myself just without the keyword copying) I wouldn't want all armors from a single ESP treated that same way since most are mix and match and not all are revealing. Given that you can have a very extensive list of armor (when Add Item Menu has 3 parts I have to choose from when I search for something by esp instead of armor name) picking armor by armor in the MCM might not be workable either.  I am starting to think a JSON storage of marked armors is the better way to go (see The Manipulator's method of creating outfits you can assign to NPCs and save between games). Something edited in and out of game would be good, (though Manip's in game system doesn't work) being able to at least point at an NPC, mark its chest armor as revealing, and then save that would be enough.

Bug Report:

The "Apply to All Holds" function fails to copy one specific thing: "inverted" for "Publicly Collared"

Step 1: Set "Publicly Collared" as a crime.
Step 2: Check box for "Inverted" ( so NOT wearing your collar is the crime)
Step 3: Click "Apply to All Holds"

Result: Current hold has inverted collar law, all OTHER holds have it being illegal to BE collared.

18 hours ago, Yuni said:

Bug Report:

The "Apply to All Holds" function fails to copy one specific thing: "inverted" for "Publicly Collared"

Step 1: Set "Publicly Collared" as a crime.
Step 2: Check box for "Inverted" ( so NOT wearing your collar is the crime)
Step 3: Click "Apply to All Holds"

Result: Current hold has inverted collar law, all OTHER holds have it being illegal to BE collared.

Thanks, will be fixed in the next version.

19 hours ago, MasterPiece300 said:

got a new bug with that new horrible harassment functionality. During rape events, HH triggers and then gets messed up because of adventures firing its own event.

Do you mean HH triggers twice? I'm not sure what the error is. HH is supposed to trigger, how is it messed up?

3 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Do you mean HH triggers twice? I'm not sure what the error is. HH is supposed to trigger, how is it messed up?

I don't know precisely what they are referring to, but during my own experience having the previous version of Adventures installed, and having HH Improved installed...

1: a Sex Scene from AA ends. The character who molested me is "Bumped" backwards, because he and I spawn in the same spot.
2: HH triggers at this point, because being "bumped" is the trigger for normal HH attacks.

4 hours ago, Teutonic said:

When adventures triggers HH it has its own sequence of events (the struggle) that either leads to a sexlab animation or PC is freed but adventures does not wait until HH finishes doing its thing. Adventures just continues doing its own thing and fires up it own animations which causes conflicts with HH. Sorry about the confusion.

Additionally, what yuni said there, it is possible that HH triggered twice since bumping into characters is HH's original triggering method.

Hello, Teutonic! First of all, thanks for the mod, the combination of features is very good. Second, sorry for my english.

Made some test, I've not founded major bugs in the mechanics, all seems to work correctly, with the exception of two rapists who have lost their opportunity and keep follow me all around Whiterun. And some time after they returned to their routines.

One annoying issue is the saving the conditions for proximity rape: the options 'exhausted', 'wounded' and 'thane' appears ALWAYS as 'either not' regardless of my previous selection and .json file saved. Reloading the .json doesn't solves the issue, I've changed the options to 'ignore', saved the .json, saved the game, and reloading they're returned to 'either not'. Not a major issue, but...

For the skimpy/erotic armors, I'm playing with Bikini armors and Scent of Sex. One feature of Scent to trigger sex is based on the detection of vanilla keywords in some type of outfits, like "clothingbody", "armorcuirass", and so on. As someone has said, not all pieces of Bikini are skimpy/erotic, really only thongs and bras are revealing. My solution was to add manually the keyword "clothingpoor" to all thongs, as Scent is capable to detect that keyword (and I don't care if a ragged tunic or so is also triggering sex). It's possible to add some similar mechanic in your mod? It's not a hard work to add keywords in 40 armor pieces, and it's up to the player with a basic knowledge about TES5Edit.

Thanks a lot again for share your work!!!

1 hour ago, Mike-Long said:

Made some test, I've not founded major bugs in the mechanics, all seems to work correctly, with the exception of two rapists who have lost their opportunity and keep follow me all around Whiterun. And some time after they returned to their routines.

Sadly this still happens sometimes. I've had a hiccup recently myself, but I am not quite sure how it happened. At least it resoved itself.

One annoying issue is the saving the conditions for proximity rape: the options 'exhausted', 'wounded' and 'thane' appears ALWAYS as 'either not' regardless of my previous selection and .json file saved. Reloading the .json doesn't solves the issue, I've changed the options to 'ignore', saved the .json, saved the game, and reloading they're returned to 'either not'. Not a major issue, but...

I found the cause. It's fixed in the next version.

For the skimpy/erotic armors, I'm playing with Bikini armors and Scent of Sex. One feature of Scent to trigger sex is based on the detection of vanilla keywords in some type of outfits, like "clothingbody", "armorcuirass", and so on. As someone has said, not all pieces of Bikini are skimpy/erotic, really only thongs and bras are revealing. My solution was to add manually the keyword "clothingpoor" to all thongs, as Scent is capable to detect that keyword (and I don't care if a ragged tunic or so is also triggering sex). It's possible to add some similar mechanic in your mod? It's not a hard work to add keywords in 40 armor pieces, and it's up to the player with a basic knowledge about TES5Edit.

Wouldn't it be sufficient to have the ability to add the armor / clothing to a list that is treated naked? No xEdit necessary.

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Sadly this still happens sometimes. I've had a hiccup recently myself, but I am not quite sure how it happened. At least it resoved itself.

I've seen this before, and it's a predictable failure mode.

The rapists are put in the alias for sex, then something occurs that aborts the SLAdv sexlab scene using the player - most likely a different sexlab scene starting up.

SLAdv then either doesn't handle scene end at all  -  because it doesn't come from the SL thread it expected  -  or handles the alias removal in some fallible way that leaves the attackers in their aliases.

They then continue to run the SLAdv rapist packages, which amount follow/stay close.

When SLAdv fires a new rape, it places new NPCs in the aliases, which causes the stuck-followers to be removed from those aliases, and the problem is fixed.

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Wouldn't it be sufficient to have the ability to add the armor / clothing to a list that is treated naked? No xEdit necessary.

Suits me. Also thongs are irrelevant. They don't go in slot 32, so they really don't count.

Unless you mean thong bikinis that are a one-piece item that goes in slot 32 and cover almost nothing.

3 hours ago, Teutonic said:

clothing to a list that is treated naked?

The issue I have with "treat as naked" is... doesn't that also mean you will be fined for being naked? 

Like if nudity was a crime? 

This mildly triggers my internal immersion scientist nature. For instance, it may be illegal in real life to walk around naked, but if I wore a really skimpy bikini, while most menfolk would still have the same basic reaction, legally the cops would just have to put up with it. 

To put it another way:

Where is the line in the sand when it comes to how the system treats "treat as naked" VS actually naked? Or is there one?

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I've seen this before, and it's a predictable failure mode.

The rapists are put in the alias for sex, then something occurs that aborts the SLAdv sexlab scene using the player - most likely a different sexlab scene starting up.

SLAdv then either doesn't handle scene end at all  -  because it doesn't come from the SL thread it expected  -  or handles the alias removal in some fallible way that leaves the attackers in their aliases.

They then continue to run the SLAdv rapist packages, which amount follow/stay close.

When SLAdv fires a new rape, it places new NPCs in the aliases, which causes the stuck-followers to be removed from those aliases, and the problem is fixed.

I have no idea what causes this (for me it is most common in towns, inns, etc) but I have found that initiating sex with one of the "followers" via other mods will either complete the SLA sequence or restart it - that is, now and then multiple SLA rapes will follow. Hope that helps & thanks again for sharing.

6 hours ago, Corsayr said:

The issue I have with "treat as naked" is... doesn't that also mean you will be fined for being naked? 

Like if nudity was a crime? 

This mildly triggers my internal immersion scientist nature. For instance, it may be illegal in real life to walk around naked, but if I wore a really skimpy bikini, while most menfolk would still have the same basic reaction, legally the cops would just have to put up with it. 

To put it another way:

Where is the line in the sand when it comes to how the system treats "treat as naked" VS actually naked? Or is there one?

Exactly, this is what I want, not being treated as naked that is a crime, only treat certain parts of outfits as provocative for men, that make them horny.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Suits me. Also thongs are irrelevant. They don't go in slot 32, so they really don't count.

Unless you mean thong bikinis that are a one-piece item that goes in slot 32 and cover almost nothing.

Yeah, thongs are irrelevant... for the naked question. But as I said, I don't want my PC treated like "naked" because this is a crime. So, is OK that slot 32 determines if your PC is naked or not, but I'm talking about certain clothes that make horny men. In fact, my character is not usually naked, but she ALWAYS wears clothes capable of exciting men, like a bra or a thong. This is the difference, and I'm asking about a possibility to represent this with keywords... without committing a crime or exciting men with something as obvious as going naked.

Then, in the Rape conditions maybe we can choose the "OR" option for "Outfits with <whatever> keyword" (and without commit a crime), and for something more obvious like "Naked" the "OR DOUBLE" or "OR TRIPLE" options. The more you're revealing, the more horny men are, and the more possibilities to be raped...

I don't know if this is understandable or if I am explaining myself correctly, the more complex the discussion, the worst are my english.......... sorry. =(

@Teutonic

Not sure if this has been brought up before on this forum or if it's fixable since every other mod I've tried that adds weight to Septims has the same problem. I hop on the carriage, pay the Septims and go to the destination, but the weight of the Septims isn't removed from my inventory weight. I'd love to see a fix for this because it's more immersive/difficult.

I use "Better Fast Travel" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15508?tab=description if that makes any difference.

9 minutes ago, x3kmak said:

Hey @Teutonic , is it possible to have either an hotkey or a note that shows the currect/all holds laws so that we don't need to memorize all laws again when it randomizes, it would help much to not visit the slow MCM so that I can see the all changes.

how about a message board just outside of town that lists current laws of the land?? 

15 hours ago, pewp43 said:

Not sure if this has been brought up before on this forum or if it's fixable since every other mod I've tried that adds weight to Septims has the same problem. I hop on the carriage, pay the Septims and go to the destination, but the weight of the Septims isn't removed from my inventory weight. I'd love to see a fix for this because it's more immersive/difficult.

I was under the impression that most septim weight mods simply give septims a weight like everything else that has weight in Skyrim, and so the bug you see with weight not being removed is not specific to septims at all.

The downside of giving septims weight is that they no longer loot "as one", because that only happens for weightless things, and you have to loot each septim individually or rely on the "how many" dialog popping up.

22 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I was under the impression that most septim weight mods simply give septims a weight like everything else that has weight in Skyrim, and so the bug you see with weight not being removed is not specific to septims at all.

Let me clarify. If Septims have weight, due to any of the mods I tried, and I buy something from a vendor, the Septims are deducted from my total Septims and my inventoryweight is adjusted accordingly.

If I hire a carriage, the Septims are deducted from my total Septims but the inventory weight is not adjusted. Say for example that Septims each weigh .1 and a carriage ride costs 100 Septims. 100 Septims are paid but my inventory weight is not reduced by 10.

So I'd have to adjust the inventoryweight through the console after every carriage ride. And since I disable fast-travel, it's a pain in the butt.