6 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I've tried Sexlab Adventures with SSE...It's kinda buggy.  I don't recommend using it with SSE. 

I have been using this in SSE from the start, always the latest version, and always up to date SSE. Apart from the issues sometimes mentioned with oldrim I have never encountered any problems. This mod is now a staple in my load order, currently over 500 mods.

edit: I also use Apropos2 and Sexist Guards, two mods that add flavour text to the screen.

Reason I asked about SSE, until now I've been using SLA as-is in SSE with only tiny issues here or there but suddenly I was getting CTD's with this mod enabled but only with female PC's. Male character, no problemo. Troubleshooting I discovered several issues with my game that for some reason only manifested with female player characters (I hadn't played as a female for a few months). I MIGHT have them sorted out. I don't think this mod causing a problem, I think everything combined was a sort of perfect storm causing this mod to CTD but I wanted to ask just in case I missed something as I haven't been following the thread closely. Later today I'll try re-enabling SLA and see if I fixed the problem. Sorry for the story but I didn't want any mystery behind my question.

On 4/22/2019 at 6:14 PM, Schrymp said:

I don't know if this is a bug or if my settings are wrong? When I get creature threesome animations during rape, it selects the creature and the PC, but the second rapist seems to be picked randomly regardless of their "creature status". For instance, proximity rape happened at Fort Dawnguard by the troll pens, and a troll CCF threesome was started, starring my character, a troll - and Gunmar. It didn't work out well (Gunmar ended up getting raped by the troll while my character stood and watched). ? Similar situations happen every so often out on the road where my follower and my horse try to join my character for a double-creature-on-npc animation. It also does choose participants correctly, though, even in mixed groups.

That seems to be a bug, disabling creature threesomes should stop that though.

On 4/23/2019 at 4:29 AM, DarksideTinkerbell said:

If after I have updated I am getting like $$ signs before everything in the MCM is that because I have;

1. Down Loaded a wrong language version

2. Somehow down loaded an incomplete or dirty version

3. Installed it wrong

4. Missing something or a requirement needs updating

5. I am just a freak

I just went over the translation files, they seem fine. Verify the file corresponding to your game language is in Data/Interface/Translations. It has the form SLAdventures_LANGUAGE. If it isn't there for some reason, just copy one of the others and rename the copy accordingly (they are all identical anyway since there is no actual translation). Not sure why they would be missing though. What is your game language?

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

I just went over the translation files, they seem fine. Verify the file corresponding to your game language is in Data/Interface/Translations. It has the form SLAdventures_LANGUAGE. If it isn't there for some reason, just copy one of the others and rename the copy accordingly (they are all identical anyway since there is no actual translation). Not sure why they would be missing though. What is your game language?

English and usually a lot of swear words.

Thanks I will check that file. 

Hey there again,

in ver. 0.72.3 I've noticed a problem with SleepCreep messages. When I make character sleep (and the script triggers), cum appears but without message. Which appears after the second sleep, regardless of whether an another layer of cum appears or not. So generally, message is delayed in relation to cum effect by one instance of sleep function, every time.

At first I thought the problem was my modification to the script, but then reinstalled with official version of the mod and the problem persists.

Also, I thought it might be caused somehow by SleepRape script, as I see "Strong hands pull you out of bed" message every single sleep instance, regardless of having all sleep rape settings set to default (city chance 5%, all modifiers 1.5) - while most of the time SL scene does not play, just the message. So the second log is with SleepRape function turned off entirely - problem persists.

EDIT: Actually, I checked it with 0.71d too. Problem's there too. Surprisingly, there is no delay with 0.69b. Since SleepCreep script is almost the same in both versions, I'd bet the culprit is somewhere in the SleepRape script - or the float function in creep script, which is absent on 0.69b.

logs below:

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log

I can't seem to get my saved settings to import properly. I've checked and rechecked the json names, they're located in "SKSE\Plugins\SexlabAdventuresMCM" but importing them, sometimes a few settings will be different (for example, things that were set to "either" are suddenly set to "either not", an option I've NEVER set for any conditions. And sometimes, after importing my settings every option on every page will be unchecked/set to 0%.

Edit: Also noticed that disabling Proximity Rape does nothing. That was the feature I wanted most (and being able to use this instead of Dangerous Nights is a plus), however I must be able to turn it off so it doesn't fire during a scene that could break quests. I got caught up in a fuckfest while trying to talk to the Jarl of Whiterun (after disabling it) and it didn't go well, lol.

I am using Horrible Harassment expansion.  It's stripping animation is not part of sexlab so every time my characters clothes gets stripped, during the animation, I get gang raped.  This really screws things up.  The harasser is now forever stuck in the struggle animation.  Can you put in an exception for the Horrible Harassment animation like you did for sexlab animations?  Right now I have to keep toggling rape on and off. 

Do tunics, robes, and the likes count as armour for Sexlab Adventures?

I mean, it would be strange it it did considering that the mod have options to make both wearing armour and being nude in public as possible crimes simultaneously.

But still, I have been going through the game a couple of times through an hour or two, and for whatever reason I keep committing a crime despite not wearing either light or heavy armour, just the standard clothing.

I don't have any mods that should make clothes count as armour, I do have all the bug-fixing mods, USLEEP, WAFR, CCF and Clothingcraft.

Quite strange.

Turns out the mod registers my character as committing every crime available in the MCM, even when I untick the crimes.

On 4/25/2019 at 7:01 PM, Verrikan said:

Hey there again,

in ver. 0.72.3 I've noticed a problem with SleepCreep messages. When I make character sleep (and the script triggers), cum appears but without message. Which appears after the second sleep, regardless of whether an another layer of cum appears or not. So generally, message is delayed in relation to cum effect by one instance of sleep function, every time.

At first I thought the problem was my modification to the script, but then reinstalled with official version of the mod and the problem persists.

Also, I thought it might be caused somehow by SleepRape script, as I see "Strong hands pull you out of bed" message every single sleep instance, regardless of having all sleep rape settings set to default (city chance 5%, all modifiers 1.5) - while most of the time SL scene does not play, just the message. So the second log is with SleepRape function turned off entirely - problem persists.

EDIT: Actually, I checked it with 0.71d too. Problem's there too. Surprisingly, there is no delay with 0.69b. Since SleepCreep script is almost the same in both versions, I'd bet the culprit is somewhere in the SleepRape script - or the float function in creep script, which is absent on 0.69b.

I suppose it is because it is controlled by two seperate events. I'll change that.

On 4/25/2019 at 7:11 PM, ShenGo said:

I can't seem to get my saved settings to import properly. I've checked and rechecked the json names, they're located in "SKSE\Plugins\SexlabAdventuresMCM" but importing them, sometimes a few settings will be different (for example, things that were set to "either" are suddenly set to "either not", an option I've NEVER set for any conditions. And sometimes, after importing my settings every option on every page will be unchecked/set to 0%.

Some option values can change in between versions. This can lead to inconsistencies with json files of older versions. I'm not sure why it would all be unset though. I'll have to do some tests if I can reproduce it.

On 4/25/2019 at 7:11 PM, ShenGo said:

Edit: Also noticed that disabling Proximity Rape does nothing. That was the feature I wanted most (and being able to use this instead of Dangerous Nights is a plus), however I must be able to turn it off so it doesn't fire during a scene that could break quests. I got caught up in a fuckfest while trying to talk to the Jarl of Whiterun (after disabling it) and it didn't go well, lol.

The rape might have been the result of a crime report.

19 hours ago, Cankiie said:

Do tunics, robes, and the likes count as armour for Sexlab Adventures?

I mean, it would be strange it it did considering that the mod have options to make both wearing armour and being nude in public as possible crimes simultaneously.

But still, I have been going through the game a couple of times through an hour or two, and for whatever reason I keep committing a crime despite not wearing either light or heavy armour, just the standard clothing.

I don't have any mods that should make clothes count as armour, I do have all the bug-fixing mods, USLEEP, WAFR, CCF and Clothingcraft.

Quite strange.

Any piece of armor satisfies the armored crime, not just chest armor. Even shields should.

19 hours ago, Cankiie said:

Turns out the mod registers my character as committing every crime available in the MCM, even when I untick the crimes.

So you get all the bounties all the time?

4 hours ago, Teutonic said:

The rape might have been the result of a crime report.

Ahhh, I see. Okay, I was thinking about disabling crime anyway, and just letting Prison Overhaul play out with vanilla crime bounties only (as with mods like this, public sex/nudity/cum covers are VERY frequent (as I prefer) and I don't want her in a constant state of imprisonment, lol). I'll look at my settings again. Thanks. :)

Oh, also, I noticed that with some followers they don't rape and can prevent it as my settings indicate, but others seem to be excluded from my settings. All are custom followers so far. Are there certain types of follower systems/scripts that can confuse this mod? The follower I've had trouble with (I've only tried two so far) is finicky. AFT can't even be activated on him.

11 hours ago, Teutonic said:

So you get all the bounties all the time?

I do constantly get bounties whenever my character is noticed, whether it is all of them or not I can't tell you. I should probably try and set a fixed bounty to better determine which one it is that messes up in my game.

Hi Teutonic,

I have this in my papyrus log, spammed all over:

Spoiler

[04/27/2019 - 10:24:45AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [alias Player on quest SLAdventures_MCM (A50012C4)].sladventures_playernakedscanner.OnObjectEquipped() - "SLAdventures_PlayerNakedScanner.psc" Line ?
[04/27/2019 - 10:24:50AM] Info: *Achievement 25 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[04/27/2019 - 10:24:54AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [alias Player on quest SLAdventures_MCM (A50012C4)].sladventures_playernakedscanner.OnObjectEquipped() - "SLAdventures_PlayerNakedScanner.psc" Line ?
[04/27/2019 - 10:24:58AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[04/27/2019 - 10:24:58AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
    [alias Player on quest SLAdventures_MCM (A50012C4)].sladventures_playernakedscanner.OnObjectUnequipped() - "SLAdventures_PlayerNakedScanner.psc" Line ?

Is this indicating any problem?

Update: It may be the result of trying the leftover Nudity detection code. I set it now to the supported SL Aroused option.

Thanks,

M

On 4/25/2019 at 10:43 PM, cailic said:

I am using Horrible Harassment expansion.  It's stripping animation is not part of sexlab so every time my characters clothes gets stripped, during the animation, I get gang raped.  This really screws things up.  The harasser is now forever stuck in the struggle animation.  Can you put in an exception for the Horrible Harassment animation like you did for sexlab animations?  Right now I have to keep toggling rape on and off. 

@Gambit made a patch for me that I want to integrate, yes.

14 hours ago, ShenGo said:

Oh, also, I noticed that with some followers they don't rape and can prevent it as my settings indicate, but others seem to be excluded from my settings. All are custom followers so far. Are there certain types of follower systems/scripts that can confuse this mod? The follower I've had trouble with (I've only tried two so far) is finicky. AFT can't even be activated on him.

If the custom followers are not made consistent with the vanilla system or any of the supported mods, they can not be detected. 

7 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hi Teutonic,

I have this in my papyrus log, spammed all over:

Reveal hidden contents

[04/27/2019 - 10:24:45AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[04/27/2019 - 10:24:50AM] Info: *Achievement 25 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[04/27/2019 - 10:24:54AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[04/27/2019 - 10:24:58AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[04/27/2019 - 10:24:58AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
    [alias Player on quest SLAdventures_MCM (A50012C4)].sladventures_playernakedscanner.OnObjectUnequipped() - "SLAdventures_PlayerNakedScanner.psc" Line ?

Is this indicating any problem?

Update: It may be the result of trying the leftover Nudity detection code. I set it now to the supported SL Aroused option.

Thanks,

M

Thanks, it is indeed a problem. If you use a naked rule other than Sexlab Aroused and you are wearing chest armor, the NakedScanner cannot determine whether you are naked or not. It's easy to fix in the next version though.

Please make a cooldown timer for sleep rape events. It's very hard for my char to get any rest sometimes, even though she's dressed in armor, sober and not aroused, because every hour she is "pulled out of bed by strong hands". xD It would be great if there was a cooldown so she and the follower could get real rest (and would sleep until morning). Sometimes the rape event fires, she is woken up, but no rapists spawn and sometimes too many spawn yet only one sex takes place.

When trying to save and reload crime settings in 72.3, on reload, all my crime settings are completely zeroed.

When I look in the json, there are no per-hold settings, just one set of values (two objects, float and int, which have no sub-objects).

could you add an (optional) arousal override to the morality option? so, like, morality matters, but is overridden if arousal is above a certain threshold

7 hours ago, letterman said:

could you add an (optional) arousal override to the morality option? so, like, morality matters, but is overridden if arousal is above a certain threshold

Possible, I guess, although I am not sure if it will matter much, since arousal on NPCs tends to be low.

42 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Possible, I guess, although I am not sure if it will matter much, since arousal on NPCs tends to be low.

Well, that depends. Considering I'm running PSQ, if I stand around a bunch of NPCs for a while their arousal creeps upward pretty fast. 

31 minutes ago, Nymra said:

how can I uninstall this without getting a CTD on my save? there also seems to be no option to shut down the mod ingame?

I'd say roll back to a earlier save and see if you can pull it off or not. Make throwaway copies of the saves and try to see if you can pull off the uninstall on those throwaway saves.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

how can I uninstall this without getting a CTD on my save? there also seems to be no option to shut down the mod ingame?

There is no option to shut it down, but everything can be turned off.