49 minutes ago, Teutonic said:
1 hour ago, Ekirts Ykcul said:

Hi there,

i've been playing around with your great mod for some time now. Most of its features work really well and add many nicely customised things to my playthtough.

But it seems as if i don't understand the advanced rape settings fully. Or maybe its a bug with the detection of "unarmed". The situation, as i understand it, is as follows...

I have set:

Nudity      ->  OR

Night        -> OR

In City       ->  IGNORE

Unarmed   -> AND

Aroused     -> OR

Thane        -> IGNORE

Restrained -> OR

drugged     -> OR

Conditions Required = 2

Tirgger Chance = 100

What i would like to happen is all the conditions triggering only if the character is unarmed. So even if the pc runs around naked in the night she should not get approached / followed / raped as long as she has a spell or a weapon equipped.

I tried both spells and weapons, equipped and drawn in both or either hands. It never prevented stalkers from following or raping.

What did i miss?

Did you get reported for a sexcrime and is the option to trigger rape enabled on the sexcrime page?

Ah, thank you very much. That's it.

I deactivated "Reporting NPCs can rape you immediately and ignore  other triggers..."

Such a clear description and still i didn't see it. Now it is working as intended.

Keep up the good work. :smile:

This looks great!

Request:

Can we have an 'animals only' mode for when we're in the mood for such? I love the asthetics of your mod... "A goat caught you!" was something that showed up for me one time. x3
Like there's "disallow creatures" and "Disallow elders" and the same for "beast races"...
Can we get a checkbox for "Disallow humanoid actors" or whatever you want to call it?

I love what you've made so far, thank you so much.

5 hours ago, Yuni said:

This looks great!

Request:

Can we have an 'animals only' mode for when we're in the mood for such? I love the asthetics of your mod... "A goat caught you!" was something that showed up for me one time. x3

Isn't this either Aroused Creatures or Random Sex? Unless you're one of those wierd people that thinks goats should be reporting crimes and such... :cow:

I really love the mod!

I always thought there is a lack of penalties for being nude or having public sex.

Well, now citizens can either report PC or even go for rape.

Also, if the bounty goes too high, POP or other jail/bounty related mods can be triggered to punish PC further.

Just couples of questions I have towards this awesome mod are:

1. Is this feature "SexCrime reports and Rape attacks are suspended while imprisoned" gonna work even without POP? (I plan to install a light-weighted jail sex mod called jail rape)

2. Is the NPC engaging in public sex with my PC gonna report SexCrimes during or after the sex? (maybe after prostitution outside)

Keep up the good work and thank you so much!

I just wanted to say I really appreciate the support this is getting. When I uploaded this, I was afraid people might not like it. I am really excited to keep working on this - too bad I have a job. :smiley: 

17 hours ago, Yuni said:

This looks great!

Request:

Like there's "disallow creatures" and "Disallow elders" and the same for "beast races"...
Can we get a checkbox for "Disallow humanoid actors" or whatever you want to call it?

I love what you've made so far, thank you so much.

Sure, I can add that option. 

11 hours ago, taxdouble said:

I really love the mod!

I always thought there is a lack of penalties for being nude or having public sex.

Well, now citizens can either report PC or even go for rape.

Also, if the bounty goes too high, POP or other jail/bounty related mods can be triggered to punish PC further.

Just couples of questions I have towards this awesome mod are:

1. Is this feature "SexCrime reports and Rape attacks are suspended while imprisoned" gonna work even without POP? (I plan to install a light-weighted jail sex mod called jail rape)

2. Is the NPC engaging in public sex with my PC gonna report SexCrimes during or after the sex? (maybe after prostitution outside)

Keep up the good work and thank you so much!

• It only works with POP. I don't know what Jail Rape does or how it works, but a) SexCrime reports won't happen if you are in jail becaus the jail is an interior, b) Rape probably needs to be turned off unless you set the conditions so you won't get raped and c) Sleep Rape is prevented when sleeping in jail.
  • Your partners won't report the act and there is a 10 second grace period for you to redress afterwards.
9 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Teutonic cxould you please consider this :

mcm public Areas like Shop, Castle, Inn, etc all have beds. so generallly sex should not be forbidden if done in the bed. would that be logic ?

I am not sure if Sexlab provides a function to see whether a bed is used in a scene, but I will have a look.

27 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I just wanted to say I really appreciate the support this is getting. When I uploaded this, I was afraid people might not like it. I am really excited to keep working on this - too bad I have a job. :smiley: 

• It only works with POP. I don't know what Jail Rape does or how it works, but a) SexCrime reports won't happen if you are in jail becaus the jail is an interior, b) Rape probably needs to be turned off unless you set the conditions so you won't get raped and c) Sleep Rape is prevented when sleeping in jail.
  • Your partners won't report the act and there is a 10 second grace period for you to redress afterwards.

I am not sure if Sexlab provides a function to see whether a bed is used in a scene, but I will have a look.

Since Sexlab has the option to use beds or not (or sometimes),  it seems like it should have such a function.

Mod is nice, it's something I've been looking for, but I have some issuses.

During gameplay it stoped working. I don't know why, maybe conflict with some other mod (Random Sex, Defeat, Kyne Blessin, SL Stories), or some bad MCM setting. No bounty from masturbation, no sex rape, sleep rape and no masturbation button. Masturbation initiated by Match Maker caused rape, but after animation ended PC stayed in defeated state.

So i made complete reinstall included Scrip Cleaner. I made initial tests and everytink seem ok, except followers. Currently have Adelaisa Vendicci (Bjin Maids) and I could't start rape scene. Sould I do somethink special, or chance is just wery low.

During tests i found some erors in papyrus. Most of them appeared after scene finished.

[02/05/2018 - 11:41:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call PlayIdle() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SLAdventures_SexlabIntegration (8C00A4B5)].sladventures_rapescript.FinishGangRape() - "SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc" Line ?
    [SLAdventures_SexlabIntegration (8C00A4B5)].sladventures_rapescript.OnUpdate() - "SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc" Line ?
[02/05/2018 - 11:41:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp204"
stack:
    [SLAdventures_SexlabIntegration (8C00A4B5)].sladventures_rapescript.FinishGangRape() - "SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc" Line ?
    [SLAdventures_SexlabIntegration (8C00A4B5)].sladventures_rapescript.OnUpdate() - "SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc" Line ?

[02/05/2018 - 11:46:31PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sexlabframework.IsActorActive() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line ?
    [SLAdventures_MCM (8C0012C4)].sladventures_mcm_script.OnPageReset() - "SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc" Line ?
    [SLAdventures_MCM (8C0012C4)].sladventures_mcm_script.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (15000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[02/05/2018 - 11:46:31PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp28"
stack:
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sexlabframework.IsActorActive() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line ?
    [SLAdventures_MCM (8C0012C4)].sladventures_mcm_script.OnPageReset() - "SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc" Line ?
    [SLAdventures_MCM (8C0012C4)].sladventures_mcm_script.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (15000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?    

[02/05/2018 - 11:47:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SLAdventures_SexlabIntegration (8C00A4B5)].sladventures_rapescript.GangRapePlayer() - "SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc" Line ?
[02/05/2018 - 11:47:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp131"
stack:
    [SLAdventures_SexlabIntegration (8C00A4B5)].sladventures_rapescript.GangRapePlayer() - "SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc" Line ?

Sorry for my bad english.

7 hours ago, Teutonic said:

You're the best. c: The number of mods this mod replaces in my load order drastically lowers my script load.
1: I don't need Cursed Loot for the rape feature.
2: I don't need Aroused Creatures for the animal molestation.
3: I don't need Player Exhibitionist to either enforce or punish nudity.
There's more, but you get the idea. YES, like the other person said, Sexlab Aroused has that feature, but by bundling it into one rape mod, it eliminates the risk that mods collide and try to simultaneously trigger scenes (getting approached for having slutty clothing while Sexlab Kidnapped is doing a scene, much? "I like your outfit." "SIR, I AM BEING RAPED BY A HORSE! Give me a moment." "Don't you walk away from me!" **tries to add bondage in the middle of someone else's sex scene**)

13 hours ago, Teutonic said:

this mod is coming along very nicely and (so far) is very lightweight (for me at least)

6 hours ago, Yuni said:

You're the best. c: The number of mods this mod replaces in my load order drastically lowers my script load.
1: I don't need Cursed Loot for the rape feature.   
2: I don't need Aroused Creatures for the animal molestation.
3: I don't need Player Exhibitionist to either enforce or punish nudity.
There's more, but you get the idea. YES, like the other person said, Sexlab Aroused has that feature, but by bundling it into one rape mod, it eliminates the risk that mods collide and try to simultaneously trigger scenes (getting approached for having slutty clothing while Sexlab Kidnapped is doing a scene, much? "I like your outfit." "SIR, I AM BEING RAPED BY A HORSE! Give me a moment." "Don't you walk away from me!" **tries to add bondage in the middle of someone else's sex scene**)

1 this mod can in fact replace DCL rape, public indecency, and misogyny features.

I use all those and more and using this on the test run i did i did in fact lower script load by turning those parts of DCL off.

2 it almost fully replaces Aroused Creatures (just missing the invite feature from it completely replacing that one)

3 again almost a full replacement (for me) just missing the basic trader price variations (gold sink for me).

this mod is not actually in load order (at this time other than some testing) but it will be on next new game, that way i can be sure to set things just right (i hope).

Seems to work well enough with a male PC, which I happen to be using, but for one thing.

Could you work a detection into your rape script so that the male stays in the male position but possibly cowgirl and furniture animations are used or is that contrary to the idea of the mod?

Hi Teutonic,

I'm using your mod since a while, I'm glad you did it. I have a question.

I did not try yet the POP support, but thanks for including it. Do you plan to add support for other mods that have similar events (that is, the player can get naked/having sex in public)? For example Devious Regulations (punishment scenes), Devious Cidhna, Milk Mod Economy(using the milkers), any slavery mod, etc.

I'm also unsure how the "Restrained" option work. I did some testing with a "Yoke (Iron)". I had every condition on Ignore, except the Restrained, which was on OR and set the number of conditions on 1, chance 100. Rape was enabled, required arousal was on 1. I sent away the follower as well, although I didn't see any option about the follower defending the player character from rape.

So my character ran around in a yoke for a long time, and nobody wanted to rape her. Every enemy just wanted to kill her (wolves, a troll, a sabre cat and a couple of bandits (these were 4 different encounters)).

I wonder why did this happen. I know that a silmilar mod, Deviously Helpless does not recognise yokes (becuase it was written before the yokes). On the other hand, the Restrained condition in your mod says yokes count as restrained.

I use DD 3.x, Zaz 7.0

Peace,

M

Tried Adventures with everything set to Ignore, short timer, boy was it a brakeless train. 

So I had to dial back on the settings a good bit. :tongue:   Although my character did have four Windhelm guards following me all the way home to Riverside home.  I set the timer to the full six hours to see if once they go out the door, if they won't return when the six hours are up. (was running the Civil War Stormcloak quests in the Reach..and when my character returned to Ulfric, got gang raped there by the guards and four of them followed me out of Windhelm all the way to Riverside..and did it to her again when the timer was up.  I had to redo the quests to get rid of those guards from a earlier save game. 

Monsta, give it a hour or so for it to kick in.  Initially it didn't seem to work..then bam...

Are player houses supposed to be safe? PC sleeps in Lakeview Manor out of Hearthfires, and I get 15 minutes of this in my papyrus log:

[02/07/2018 - 09:56:55PM] ERROR: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SLAdventures_SexlabIntegration (9B00A4B5)].sladventures_rapescript.FinishGangRape() - "SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc" Line 1896
    [SLAdventures_SexlabIntegration (9B00A4B5)].sladventures_rapescript.GangRapePlayerIgnoringConditions() - "SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc" Line 1157
    [SLAdventures_SexlabIntegration (9B00A4B5)].sladventures_rapescript.OnSleepStop() - "SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc" Line ?

The only NPCs in the house with the PC are: Rayya the housecarl, the steward (a mod-added follower), and the current follower (also mod added).

The attached zip file has the papyrus log, story manager log, and the plugins list.

Thanks

Papyrus.0.zip

I had an odd thing happen that I thought might be worth mentioning:

when sleeping at the Hall of the Vigilants I had some bandits show up when I woke, presumably there for a breakfast rape, instead they fought with the Vigilants and lost. I tried this a couple more times to see if it would repeat, and it did, 3 of 4 times. It is an odd place to sleep probably - I just happened to be near there via alternate start while still low enough level that Dawnguard hadn't started and wrecked the place.

Also, I've had a couple of instances of the rape function getting tangled up with Defeat, the good news is that the new Reset appears to fix any such issues.

Thanks again

12 hours ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

Are player houses supposed to be safe? PC sleeps in Lakeview Manor out of Hearthfires, and I get 15 minutes of this in my papyrus log:

[02/07/2018 - 09:56:55PM] ERROR: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SLAdventures_SexlabIntegration (9B00A4B5)].sladventures_rapescript.FinishGangRape() - "SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc" Line 1896
    [SLAdventures_SexlabIntegration (9B00A4B5)].sladventures_rapescript.GangRapePlayerIgnoringConditions() - "SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc" Line 1157
    [SLAdventures_SexlabIntegration (9B00A4B5)].sladventures_rapescript.OnSleepStop() - "SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc" Line ?

The only NPCs in the house with the PC are: Rayya the housecarl, the steward (a mod-added follower), and the current follower (also mod added).

The attached zip file has the papyrus log, story manager log, and the plugins list.

Thanks

Papyrus.0.zip

Please try the attached patch and see if it fixes the issue. Make sure to update to v0.63 first if you haven't already.

On 6.2.2018 at 1:07 AM, zlota said:

Mod is nice, it's something I've been looking for, but I have some issuses.

During gameplay it stoped working. I don't know why, maybe conflict with some other mod (Random Sex, Defeat, Kyne Blessin, SL Stories), or some bad MCM setting. No bounty from masturbation, no sex rape, sleep rape and no masturbation button. Masturbation initiated by Match Maker caused rape, but after animation ended PC stayed in defeated state.

So i made complete reinstall included Scrip Cleaner. I made initial tests and everytink seem ok, except followers. Currently have Adelaisa Vendicci (Bjin Maids) and I could't start rape scene. Sould I do somethink special, or chance is just wery low.

During tests i found some erors in papyrus. Most of them appeared after scene finished.

Reveal hidden contents

[02/05/2018 - 11:41:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call PlayIdle() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/05/2018 - 11:41:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp204"
stack:

[02/05/2018 - 11:46:31PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/05/2018 - 11:46:31PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp28"
stack:

[02/05/2018 - 11:47:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/05/2018 - 11:47:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp131"
stack:

Sorry for my bad english.

For bugs with the mod, take a look at the Debug page in v0.63 (that version also fixes stuff). The papyrus errors mean your follower was not recognized, it seems you have a mod that changes how followers work.

On 6.2.2018 at 11:16 PM, monsta88 said:

Hi Teutonic,

I'm using your mod since a while, I'm glad you did it. I have a question.

I did not try yet the POP support, but thanks for including it. Do you plan to add support for other mods that have similar events (that is, the player can get naked/having sex in public)? For example Devious Regulations (punishment scenes), Devious Cidhna, Milk Mod Economy(using the milkers), any slavery mod, etc.

I'm also unsure how the "Restrained" option work. I did some testing with a "Yoke (Iron)". I had every condition on Ignore, except the Restrained, which was on OR and set the number of conditions on 1, chance 100. Rape was enabled, required arousal was on 1. I sent away the follower as well, although I didn't see any option about the follower defending the player character from rape.

So my character ran around in a yoke for a long time, and nobody wanted to rape her. Every enemy just wanted to kill her (wolves, a troll, a sabre cat and a couple of bandits (these were 4 different encounters)).

I wonder why did this happen. I know that a silmilar mod, Deviously Helpless does not recognise yokes (becuase it was written before the yokes). On the other hand, the Restrained condition in your mod says yokes count as restrained.

I use DD 3.x, Zaz 7.0

Peace,

M

The system might have bugged out, update to v0.63 and try the reset option on the debug page. If you enable the debug messages, you can also quickly test if the yoke is recognised. When it checks for rape, it will tell you whether the conditions are met. (Note that resetting it will trigger the cooldown.) Also please keep in mind that hostile NPCs/Creatures are not valid.

I'm sorry I don't have the time to reply to everyone right now.

SL Adventures 0.63 Patched RapeScript.zip

Could you add Harness to the dditems for rape ? or/and cuffs ?

Rape should be negative Prostitution : loosing the Money she would get if prostitute it.

(loosing all Money and all items is senseless since you kill the enemies and get it back). That lost Money per act is lost. Negative Money if pc has no Money

how much ? that depends on the Prostitution mod. 200 Gold per attacker would be a real punishment.

defeat has a market value, negative that for defeat rapes - if only anyone would go into defeat and make that patch.

I just had about four mods try to throw a scene at once and now something is locking player controls every nine seconds.

My scenario: PC is in Raven Rock, Dragonborn follower goes Leroy Jenkins on the townsfolk, and in an effort to prevent a ludicrous bounty, I used the Defeat surrender key. The Defeat scene starts to fire, then Captain Velothi tries to arrest the PC via Prison Overhaul Patched, then Deviously Enslaved tried to enslave the player, and then I got your "someone is following you" notification.

Eventually Baldur Iron-Shaper (stock NPC) showed up from halfway across Solstheim to attack. 

After some time, I got "SL Adventures: Error detected, Rape system reset" whereupon your mod decided the guards were going to attack me, and the game CTD'd.

Attached are my papyrus and story manager logs. The load order hasn't changed since my last post. I don't know if you can get a coherent analysis out of this due to all the stack dumps.

20180209.zip

On 2/8/2018 at 8:02 PM, Teutonic said:

Please try the attached patch and see if it fixes the issue. Make sure to update to v0.63 first if you haven't already.

The system might have bugged out, update to v0.63 and try the reset option on the debug page. If you enable the debug messages, you can also quickly test if the yoke is recognised. When it checks for rape, it will tell you whether the conditions are met. (Note that resetting it will trigger the cooldown.) Also please keep in mind that hostile NPCs/Creatures are not valid.

I'm sorry I don't have the time to reply to everyone right now.

SL Adventures 0.63 Patched RapeScript.zip

Hello Teutonic,

something is definitely wrong in my game. I upgraded to 0.63 (in the MCM too). No change, still no reaction to yoke.

I used the Debug options, it always says that conditions are not met.

I switched between advanced and regular methods, added all the rape options (Nudity, Night, In city, etc) and still nothing. I get fined for being naked, but no rape happens.

I also tried the patched script, same result. I gues if it works for others, then the probem is in my game. :frown:

Peace,

M