3 hours ago, SAC said:

I get a CTD as well, with this mod and POP installed. If I uninstall this mod, then POP works / no CTD

This is really strange. When exactly does it CTD? Try switching around the load order. If you are using Mod Organizer, you can also try installing, closing and restarting MO before starting Skyrim. Sometimes when I add mods I start having CTDs for some reason and this fixes it.

Seem bandits are reporting sex crimes, is that a bug? I would guess that only NPCs with a crime faction should report sex crime like in the vanilla game.

Some suggestions:

- Option so that sex crimes are only valid if they are committed in a city or town

- PC or follower rape be considered a crime. Rapes could be considered valid as a crime outside cities or towns but only by NPCs with a crime faction. Killing them and/or witnesses could also remove the bounty.

1 hour ago, MasterPiece300 said:

Seem bandits are reporting sex crimes, is that a bug? I would guess that only NPCs with a crime faction should report sex crime like in the vanilla game.

Some suggestions:

- Option so that sex crimes are only valid if they are committed in a city or town

- PC or follower rape be considered a crime. Rapes could be considered valid as a crime outside cities or towns but only by NPCs with a crime faction. Killing them and/or witnesses could also remove the bounty.

Are the bandits in question hostile or non-hostile when they report you?

5 hours ago, SAC said:

I get a CTD as well, with this mod and POP installed. If I uninstall this mod, then POP works / no CTD

Using POP 341 and SLAdventures.

SLadventures at the bottom of my mod list currently and POP few row above it. Game runs fine. 

Anyway, i'm having this issue with rape feature quite often. On exterior, when sexlab scene about to start player and aggressor was teleported (fast travel) to bleakwind basin and start sexing in mid air. Last time, was inside interior (bannered mare) and ended up sexing right halfway under the rug behind mikael the bard, and always the same spot no matter the aggressor is, sexlab realign/move scene also didn't seems to work, player will instantly back into that spot again. Tested with any mod to initiate sexlab scene in the same cell (defeat,romance,radiant pros) and they all worked fine, so any ideas ?

18 minutes ago, Kingpln said:

Anyway, i'm having this issue with rape feature quite often. On exterior, when sexlab scene about to start player and aggressor was teleported (fast travel) to bleakwind basin and start sexing in mid air.     

Odd, I don't know why that would happen.

23 minutes ago, Kingpln said:

Last time, was inside interior (bannered mare) and ended up sexing right halfway under the rug behind mikael the bard, and always the same spot no matter the aggressor is, sexlab realign/move scene also didn't seems to work, player will instantly back into that spot again. Tested with any mod to initiate sexlab scene in the same cell (defeat,romance,radiant pros) and they all worked fine, so any ideas ?

If I understand you correctly, this is what happens: The first sexlab scene starts, you use the move scene function from sexlab, then the scene plays somewhere else. When the scene is finished, you will move back to where the first scene started and the next scene starts.

If so, this is intended. Quite often I found the character would crawl around between scenes, and eventually move into objects and walls. The scenes would then play in mid air or characters would clip into objects. I made it so you always jump back to the starting position to keep everything centered and avoid this issue. I can see how it can suck if the starting position isn't the best though.

3 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Odd, I don't know why that would happen.

High in the air above Bleakwind Basin is the 0,0,0 point of the outdoor Skyrim map, I think Sexlab teleports you there if you start outdoor sex and something screws up with the placement.  Really old glitch, I'm not sure if there is anything in particular to be done to avoid it as a modder.  

@WaxenFigure just wrote this in a different thread:

It is done by creating a "Marker" object which is then moved to the location where the person to be whipped it at (double check that it moved, otherwise you will occasionally get moved to air above the Giants camp near Whiterun) then the whipping target is "SetVehicle" to the marker.  That combination prevents the havok system from pushing the whipping target around.

Just now, Marauderrr said:

Really like your mod.  Good work.

I especially like the option for others to join in... similar to defeat.

Would it be possible to give a notification whenever someone joins?  I kinda like that for some reason...:cool:

Anyway.... thanks for the great mod.

Glad you like it. I think I can add an option for that, sure.

And then this response from @galgat which might help solve the issue:

It can be, but I have used invisible markers with good effect, that is if you are talking about when being whipped, and skidding across the ground.

I set up like this. 

Function Fragment_32()
GGXXInvisibleMarker01REF.MoveTo(PlayerRef)
PlayerRef.SetVehicle(GGXXInvisibleMarker01REF)
EndFunction

and remove like this

Function Fragment_13()
PlayerRef.SetVehicle(PlayerRef)
Debug.SendAnimationEvent(playerRef, "IdleForceDefaultState")
GGXXInvisibleMarker01REF.MoveTo(GGXXStorageMarkerREF) ; Private room storage for later use
EndFunction

I suppose one could use and auto state to filpe it off, and on, I am very clumsy with Papyrus, but This way has works for me.

•  
  •  
8 hours ago, afa said:

Haven't been able to get follower function to trigger. PC gets chase down and rape, but followers don't get any action, haven't been able to trigger the force animation with follower either. Anyone have any luck with that?

Do you have a regular follower (i.e. in the vanilla follower slot)? Or do you have any mods that change how followers work?

Okay, tested it further

Forgot to mention one small detail about the issue that i mentioned about. Restrained, my player was restrained (yoke). 

Just tested it again but in silverblood inn and player is restrained with armbinder, when the rape scene about to start, player instantly moved to the front of main door entrance (always the same spot) than slides away from interior and start sexing. Sexlab realign/move scene will have no effect.

I remember had the similar effect with DCL in the past, where there is a Consequences for Device comment with rape action and Rape feature. And trun out, both feature present the same thing. Tested it again with defeat, romance, me and radiant prostitution, with and without restraint and they all worked without any problem and i can use sexlab realign/move scene to anywhere i want.

Conclusion

I'm not really big with coding or scripting stuff but based on my observation i think the rape feature in your mod (DCL also) use different/adding additional mechanism to start sexlab scene while player is in bound. I'm not saying that is a bad thing but it just curious me, also there is a chance that there is something wrong in my load order that messing with your mod and DCL but why would any sexlab mods works without that issue comes to mind.         

If DCL has the same issue and it only happens when bound, it seems it is related to a set of functions I have copied from DCL. Then again, nothing about those functions strikes me as being capable of producing such an issue. Also in all of my tests the animations played normally.

Without looking at the code i had this bug several times with several mods, in my experience there are several possible reasons:

1. Sexlab scene didn't finish properly earlier, in this case the SL MCM option "finish all scenes" should fix it.

2. This is a bit more complex. DCL (and/or DDi, not sure after the upgrade) contains it's own animation list. This list can be one of the things getting dumped during stack dumps (like pretty much any script, it's quite vulnerable because of the way DCL works). This is not a mistake by the code, though. I consider every game which had a stack dump at any time broken and start a new one or reload if i can find the dumps in the log before it's overwritten.

@KingpinFor testing you can try:

- disable DDi's animation filter

- start a new game and see if it happens there too.

15 hours ago, afa said:

Haven't been able to get follower function to trigger. PC gets chase down and rape, but followers don't get any action, haven't been able to trigger the force animation with follower either. Anyone have any luck with that?

10 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Do you have a regular follower (i.e. in the vanilla follower slot)? Or do you have any mods that change how followers work?

I don't normally use followers, but I did use the SL Solutions spell to tag a non-follower as one for a quest. When I told her to go home she did leave and stop following me, but Adv did try to use her once. After I figured out what was going on, and that I could enter a building to kinda force the failure detection, I had got a regular follower and dismissed him to reset it, and rapes worked after that.

It is probably my system that is a little slow for Papyrus but a couple times now I've engaged in a SL Scene (either via dialog, PaySexCrime or Aroused Creatures) and Adven will get stuck, not able to queue the scene (but I don't know if SL supports that).

Maybe in the MISC tab, you could put a button to run an "Am I Stuck" function.  Kinda funny having 2-3 people following you around town until you enter a shop.

OK.. This is WAY over the awesome line. Most appreciative of your work Teutonic!

Thank you.

Now.. When I got SAdv running (second version) Everything fired off fine once. My character got attacked, raped, and left crawling in the street. Nice. :-))

Then I got a message that she now has a bounty (it went too fast.. may have been nudity, or sex in public??) and when ever I speak to a guard I get the vanilla response, "Wait, I know you." 

And then he just looks at me. Multiple clicks.. same response. One guard followed me but wouldn't do anything until I smacked him. :-)

Also.. the 5 that raped my character in the beginning are all standing right where I left them after the rape. It's been 4-5 days. And none of the raping has happened since.

Is there some reset that could/should be pressed to put people back into their normal routine?

ok so, a new bug here is that whenever i start a new sex scene, the actor in the scene reports the sex. i believe you will see this best when you have the free camera feature in sexlab toggled on.

also, for some reason i cannot get the trigger related rape events from occurring no mater what i do. it only worked once when my horse tried raping my PC. i have the triggers setup as nudity=either, arousal=either, night=always, unarmed + drunk=and, others are set to ignore. so if any of the eithers are true she can be raped correct? and the "and" must both be true for her to be raped correct? for me there seems to be no response even when i set attackers arousal to 0. also may i suggest morality value be considered as a method to validate an attacker? perhaps have it so that highly moral people will only rape when really aroused and/or is at an inn drinking (condition could be ignored by creatures).

And also, the advanced options toggle seems bugged in that the trigger conditions wont change when turned off but what will change is the advanced options instead when turned on.

and finally, really liked that sleep creep feature tho lol. its just pure gold. a suggestion here is that you can make so that if the PC is drunk and/or went to sleep naked the chances of this event occurring increase.

On 1/27/2018 at 9:24 PM, jfraser said:

if you have Sexlab Aroused Redux, you have a masturbate key. just hold in the same key that shows your stats (I think it's N by default, can't quite remember) and you will begin.

aroused always seems to cause stability issues so I've had to abstain. oh well lol.

At the moment I'm using simple settings but how would I set the advanced settings for potential rape day and night even though the PC is armed and wearing armor?  She does have a collar and cuffs. 

Nevermind. Silly me. I didn't realize there were explainations of what each condition did at the very end of the MCM.