While I enjoy this mod, I've run into a few problems. 

rape while sleep never happens. Bandits, creatures, etc. will spawn (in the wilderness for example) but are treated as friendly NPCs. 

after rape scene finishes, PC is stuck in 'down' animation indefinitely. Only thing that fixes this is resetting from the MCM window. Threesome + orgy animations never seem to happen, I have More Creatures + Sexlab installed, do I need an extra animation file for these?

do you have recommendations for fix?

The next build will add debug messages for sleep rape, hopefully this will help us figure out what the problem is.

Actually, I have just found the error. It should work in the next build.

If the PC is stuck in the animation, something went wrong during the rape. It might help if you send me the info on the Debug page (screenshot would be best) when it bugged out. One potential problem could be that Sexlab for some reason failed to start the sex and the script is waiting for a script that never started to finish. Does the Debug page say it is waiting for a scene to finish?

Threesomes might not start due to a flaw in the code where the order in which the attackers were detected matters. Basically, an NPCs can't call in his mate to rape you together because the "next in line" is an animal and animals are not valid for threesomes.  The good news is I have rewritten the part of the script that triggers Sexlab animations and if my tests go well tomorrow, I can release a new build on Sunday which no longer has this issue.

The mod has the same Problems with the same guys at the same places as the mod "Random Sex". for example the Alikir in swindlers nest, going in bleedout Position, Lydia too, but nothing happens. same in cidhna mine with madanach and his companions. it does work very good in the streets of a City or inside dibellas temple with the ladies.

i would like to know the reason, why it doesnt work at certain places and correct this. it is certainly a sexlab proiblems, that those guys are not recognized as value attackers. but other mods like Radiant Prostitution, tdf Prostitution, even matia eden have no Problems with these guys.

5 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

The mod has the same Problems with the same guys at the same places as the mod "Random Sex". for example the Alikir in swindlers nest, going in bleedout Position, Lydia too, but nothing happens. same in cidhna mine with madanach and his companions. it does work very good in the streets of a City or inside dibellas temple with the ladies.

i would like to know the reason, why it doesnt work at certain places and correct this. it is certainly a sexlab proiblems, that those guys are not recognized as value attackers. but other mods like Radiant Prostitution, tdf Prostitution, even matia eden have no Problems with these guys.

If they are not recognized as valid attackers, the rape won't even start. What exactly is going on?

17 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

everything at ignore or always. pc and Lydia going on their knees, thats it. no loading, no Keyboard,   there are enough animations available, as shown on rapes at other places.

Just a note, but double check papyrus is installed/on. I had this problem when first installing the mod and double checked. 

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

If the PC is stuck in the animation, something went wrong during the rape. It might help if you send me the info on the Debug page (screenshot would be best) when it bugged out. One potential problem could be that Sexlab for some reason failed to start the sex and the script is waiting for a script that never started to finish. Does the Debug page say it is waiting for a scene to finish?

I can get you a screenshot later, but I do remember that the debug page said it wasn't waiting for a scene to finish. I had post-rape theft, jail, pass out all set to 0 initially, so I thought maybe that was it, but it wasn't. 

Just a random question. Will any NPC rape when the circumstances are correct or will only certain NPCs do so?

5 minutes ago, deviousdaedra said:

In the future, would it be possible to set NPCs with low morals in the future like in Dangerous Nights 2? Or is this simply too hard?

Do you mean NPCs should not rape you unless they have particular morality or lower? It should be easy to add an option for that, although I don't find it particularly interesting. There is no way to influence it as the player and no way to tell how high an NPC's morality is.

53 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

No message "X is going to rape you?"

no.

the alikir in swindlers nest and the foresworns in cidhnas mine are both quest npcs, they are no regular npcs. this is the common Thing they have.

i just tested and Radiant Prostitution Radiant doesnt effect them too. it is definetely a Problem of sexlab and some keyword like actor npc.

Hmm. Recently I'm getting an issue with the crime for nudity. My character is getting bounties even though she's wearing clothes that should count as "not naked" by any means. In fact, I find the issue rather disconcerting because the "vow of nudity" feature is working properly, and it has to be the nudity bounty because it's the only amount that matches the notification.

So the mod has to be detecting the armor state properly , but there's something fucking with the bounty part (unless the method used by the "vow of nudity" to detect equipment status is entirely unrelated to the bounty one). 

1 hour ago, Skyrimfloo said:

Hmm. Recently I'm getting an issue with the crime for nudity. My character is getting bounties even though she's wearing clothes that should count as "not naked" by any means. In fact, I find the issue rather disconcerting because the "vow of nudity" feature is working properly, and it has to be the nudity bounty because it's the only amount that matches the notification.

So the mod has to be detecting the armor state properly , but there's something fucking with the bounty part (unless the method used by the "vow of nudity" to detect equipment status is entirely unrelated to the bounty one). 

Is it happening in all areas? Some areas might have nudity laws set, in those areas you have to be naked to not get a bounty.

The only issue i've run into with this mod is that when having sex outdoors, even when there is no one else but the person you are having sex with around, your partner seems to report you for sex crimes. In other words, i moved my character and 1 other npc to an outdoors location where there are no other npcs (or animals-though i have animals don't report crimes installed) and immediately I got reported for the crime of sex in a public location, the only npc that could have reported me was my partner at the time. can there please be a way to exclude animating actors from reporting the crime?

Hey, the game disables the player controls and the PC starts masturbating roughly every 30 seconds, to the point where I literally can't get any quests done. The papyrus log shows stacks for sladventures_masturbationscript.Masturbate().

There's a setting in the MCM for a hotkey to trigger masturbation, but there's no setting for automatic. I would like to be able to disable this behavior, if you can't tell.

Thanks

Attached zip file has papyrus log, story manager log, and load order.

20180218.zip

10 minutes ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

Hey, the game disables the player controls and the PC starts masturbating roughly every 30 seconds, to the point where I literally can't get any quests done. The papyrus log shows stacks for sladventures_masturbationscript.Masturbate().

There's a setting in the MCM for a hotkey to trigger masturbation, but there's no setting for automatic. I would like to be able to disable this behavior, if you can't tell.

Thanks

Attached zip file has papyrus log, story manager log, and load order.

20180218.zip

Skyrim must have registered you pressed the hotkey. Unless your keyboard is jammed, it could be a Skyrim or SKSE bug. The log errors don't tell us much, apparently Sexlab failed to find valid animations a few times though.

Would you consider adding a feature to sleep rape that scans the arousal of nearby NPCs first rather then just spawning someone, like in dangerous nights?

I forgot to take a screenshot, but I CAN confirm that so far, the PC being stuck in "down" animation has so far only happened when rape is the result of an NPC seeing the PC masturbate

20 minutes ago, deviousdaedra said:

Would you consider adding a feature to sleep rape that scans the arousal of nearby NPCs first rather then just spawning someone, like in dangerous nights?

... and if you add the feature "I assign a follower to be the guard for the night" DN is almost completely replacable