Just a quick thanks for your comments.  This isn't the thread to be discussing MO, so I'll keep it short.  MO2 has a tutorial and it looks alot better.  It has been a few years since it scared me off, without any manual to explain things.  This may not be so bad.

A Bug report, under Misc Options the sleep creep settings for gold theft chance, minimum gold stolen and maximum gold stolen don't seem to save their settings, so they always remain at 0, so sleep creep can't be set to steal your gold at all. The json file also doesn't seem to have any settings for it either, since I thought of modifying it there and loading it from there. This behavior can also be found on the Sleep rape setting for minimum attackers which always remains at 1.

1 hour ago, ttpt said:

Misc Options the sleep creep settings for gold theft chance, minimum gold stolen and maximum gold stolen don't seem to save their settings, so they always remain at 0, so sleep creep can't be set to steal your gold at all.

I tried it in v0.72 ... and I can reproduce this.

That  game (should have ? ) had never seen a SLAdv version beforethe v0.72 so it shouldn't be any ancient remnants of older SLAdv settings to cause this.

On 3/22/2019 at 12:44 PM, ercramer69 said:

@Teutonic

Would it be possible in your next version to extend the time between attacks longer than 6 hours?  

I can add that, yes.

8 hours ago, ttpt said:

A Bug report, under Misc Options the sleep creep settings for gold theft chance, minimum gold stolen and maximum gold stolen don't seem to save their settings, so they always remain at 0, so sleep creep can't be set to steal your gold at all. The json file also doesn't seem to have any settings for it either, since I thought of modifying it there and loading it from there. This behavior can also be found on the Sleep rape setting for minimum attackers which always remains at 1.

7 hours ago, worik said:

I tried it in v0.72 ... and I can reproduce this.

That  game (should have ? ) had never seen a SLAdv version beforethe v0.72 so it shouldn't be any ancient remnants of older SLAdv settings to cause this.

I will look into it.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

or provide some setting so it simply takes all your gold?

? You might consider to switch to a 0-100% slider instead of absolute coins. Just make sure that the whole range is selectable. That way you wouldn't need any other toggle for that  feature. (0% = OFF; 100% = ALL)

1 minute ago, worik said:

You might consider to switch to a 0-100% slider instead of absolute coins. Just make sure that the whole range is selectable. That way you wouldn't need any other toggle for that  feature. (0% = OFF; 100% = ALL)

That sounds a very good way of doing it.

On 3/18/2019 at 1:56 PM, cailic said:

Thanks for checking.

I think I'm going to switch from NMM to MO.  NMM could be the source of alot of my problems, so I've read.  The problem with MO is, or was the last time I looked at it, it wasn't user friendly.  I didn't want the headache of trying to figure it out.  I guess I'll have get my bottle of migraine meds and give it a try.

In the long run imho it's actually a lot more user friendly, the main problem is that at the very beginning, it's not like "install and everything works". You need to take some steps that are unintuitive at first glance especially when used to another system, but you should get used to it fast enough.

After making the setup for a first successful start, the main thing you need to keep in mind (and the main reason i prefer it) is that there are mods where install order actually matters, more than load order. Well, in theory you already should know that, but in MO you can change install oder by drag and drop just as easy as load order. You just need to have an eye on it, at least if something doesn't work like intended it's the first thing i'd check.

It's also the point where most people disagree i guess, for orderly people who have a plan and do everything properly from the beginning NMM might be more appealing, for chaotic people like me who download several mods at once, forget about them and install them a month later without any plan at all, MO is the only way to fix the mess i've created easily. ;)

Possible bug report:

Sleep creep feature in v0.72

If I am used during my sleep the statistics increase by one. 

But other than that, I have no in-game feedback or message at all. Not even in the on-screen debug output.

Not sure if it is intended that way?

A message box or at least a visible active effect would be my preferred choice for that ?

Hi, so Im having an annoying little glitch.  Ive never had any issue with this mod before, but today it just doesnt want to work.  I turned debug on and it keeps showing the message "Not enough valid attackers found"  Im in a house with my follower, and things worked fine yesterday.  Anyone know what might be causing this glitch?  Ive tried everything I can think of to fix it, but nothing changes it

15 hours ago, darchangel891 said:

Hi, so Im having an annoying little glitch.  Ive never had any issue with this mod before, but today it just doesnt want to work.  I turned debug on and it keeps showing the message "Not enough valid attackers found"  Im in a house with my follower, and things worked fine yesterday.  Anyone know what might be causing this glitch?  Ive tried everything I can think of to fix it, but nothing changes it

I suppose your follower is invalid for some reason.

15 hours ago, darchangel891 said:

To add on to what Teutonic said there could be a couple reasons, either follower not valid (wrong race, not aroused enough, or followers not eligible), or maybe you set minimum attackers to a value greater than 1 so just the follower is not enough people. aside from that I have no ideas.

Ive had it working with this follower previously.  I think the minimum attackers is at 1, but Im not sure.  I will have to check. I hope its something that simple

Edit: minimum is set at 1, max is set at 3.
When I run the debug it says
checking proximity rape
conditions are met
not enough valid attackers found

I am at a loss here :(

11 hours ago, darchangel891 said:

Ive had it working with this follower previously.  I think the minimum attackers is at 1, but Im not sure.  I will have to check. I hope its something that simple

Edit: minimum is set at 1, max is set at 3.
When I run the debug it says
checking proximity rape
conditions are met
not enough valid attackers found

I am at a loss here :(

Is it possible the relationship changed, i.e. the follower became your friend or lover, but you dont have the options for them checked?

Just to let you know, I tried MO2 and the options to save my configuration were there.  I've switched to Vortex and it's the same.  So it must have been something in my Skyrim build conflicting. 

After three days of installing mods, I'm nearing the end.  I might be able to play the game soon!  YAY!

On 3/27/2019 at 7:31 AM, Teutonic said:

Is it possible the relationship changed, i.e. the follower became your friend or lover, but you dont have the options for them checked?

I have those options checked.
I even went into a crowded area, and enabled anyone and everyone, under all circumstances, and am still getting the same problem.  Its as if the mod isnt recognizing any of the people in the world

8 hours ago, darchangel891 said:

I have those options checked.
I even went into a crowded area, and enabled anyone and everyone, under all circumstances, and am still getting the same problem.  Its as if the mod isnt recognizing any of the people in the world

I will add some more debug messages, maybe that will help.

I don't know how possible this is, but for nudity/armor/weapon laws, would you be able to make it so that guards will confiscate them if they catch you wearing/wielding them?

20 hours ago, Teutonic said:

What are you integrating?

I'm integrating the struggle phase of SLHH at the beginning. If player wins this phase the whole attack in canceled else it's followed by SLHH sex scene then yours.

It works well without follower and now I'm testing and tuning when player has followers.

11 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I will add some more debug messages, maybe that will help.

Ok, update on this issue.
I logged onto an older character that I made before the last skyrim/skse update, and this mod works as intended.  Mostly, it wont let me change my surrender key for some reason, but thats a minor issue.
Im only having the issue on new characters that Ive made since the update.

Edit: setting non guard to zero seems to affect your follower too, even if your follower is set to 100.  As if they arent two different factions.