SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 9/30/2022 at 11:15 PM, OsmelMC said:

The v1.63 still have problem's dealing with FUTA actors but looks more like the Mod that is starting the animation isn't considering the FUTA.

For SexLab version before the v1.65 if you want full FUTA support you need my "SexLab Utility Plus" and of course set your FUTA actors as Male on the SexLab if they are considered as Female by Skyrim or as Female in SexLab if they are considered as Male on Skyrim. SexLab consider the actor as FUTA just when see the difference between the Skyrim Sex and SexLab gender.

I installed the mod in its extra capacity exactly as per the instructions on the page and then reloaded the save made after the clean/re-install.

But then hit the blue skin bug (see below)

Addendum:  I had to re-install ~10 mods to get rid of the "blue skin" and finished with a female char who naked looked like a boy. So, another 30mins fiddling and I have her back. I have no idea as to what or why, but I am no longer certain that Sexlab Utility is guilty here and will give its base install another try. This time I will save all my plugin/config files first.?

Solved I was NOT using my primary profile and one change caused the problem :the "blue suit" It was due to SLACs being removed and replaced. I was using a test twin profile when i add mods and had changed only this several days ago. 

OsmelMC My Apologies!

WRT the initial problem, I have hit a TDF bug and will try and add Sexlab Util and look at it all later but the animations have improved albeit slightly but that is a start.

Edited by Will55

I have a question.

My caracter dont say any comentaries after raped by bandits.

Expresions like "Dont cum insde me", "I dont belive it" , "Let me home" and anothers dont hear the voice, only captions...

Its a sexlab problem mod or naked defeat?

I am using SE edition.

I’m using skse 2.0 cuz I’m using a collections mod immersive & adult that only works with this version. Not sure if that’s the problem but I downloaded SexLab and in game I load fine but in scenes I get teleported outside the world and characters are feet apart lol. I also get an error saying SexLab until.dll isn’t in the skse files data. And I also can’t install SexLab in the mcm. But it was working yesterday?

Quick question, How does one check if Sexlab is working? For me FNIS and the MCM both seem to imply that it is working but animations are not occurring. I dont know if I did the updates wrong or if my Loadorder is now incorrect or you need another mod for things to work. If it helps, I only have the mods required for Devious Cursed Loot. Any help or clarification will be appreciated.

Edited by kingofthenorth9
3 hours ago, kingofthenorth9 said:

Quick question, How does one check if Sexlab is working? For me FNIS and the MCM both seem to imply that it is working but animations are not occurring. I dont know if I did the updates wrong or if my Loadorder is now incorrect or you need another mod for things to work. If it helps, I only have the mods required for Devious Cursed Loot. Any help or clarification will be appreciated.

You can see if your DLLs are loading correctly by checking the skse64.log.

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

But basically, you need to make sure you have the right versions for your game. There are currently 4 versions floating around, so check your skyrimse.exe for which one you have, then make sure you have the right skse and sexlab versions

SE - game ver 1.5.97 - skse 2.0.20

AE old - game ver 1.6.353 - skse 2.1.5

AE new - game ver 1.6.640 - skse 2.2.2

AE GOG - game ver 1.6.659 - skse 2.2.2

Edited by zarantha
59 minutes ago, zarantha said:

You can see if your DLLs are loading correctly by checking the skse64.log.

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

But basically, you need to make sure you have the right versions for your game. There are currently 4 versions floating around, so check your skyrimse.exe for which one you have, then make sure you have the right skse and sexlab versions

SE - game ver 1.5.97 - skse 2.0.20

AE old - game ver 1.6.353 - skse 2.1.5

AE new - game ver 1.6.640 - skse 2.2.2

AE GOG - game ver 1.6.659 - skse 2.2.2

so the verson of SKSE and the game seem to be the same as in SKSE is 2.2.2 and Skyrim is 1.6.640.08. I see previous version of skse as dll in where updating skse would take place, would that be causing the problem then if so just delete it? and would it then mean that I updated skse wrong?

53 minutes ago, kingofthenorth9 said:

so the verson of SKSE and the game seem to be the same as in SKSE is 2.2.2 and Skyrim is 1.6.640.08. I see previous version of skse as dll in where updating skse would take place, would that be causing the problem then if so just delete it? and would it then mean that I updated skse wrong?

if you didn't update the skse dll in addition to the scripts, you updated it wrong.

Hi all,

I stumbled across an error that is very annoying.....during sex the undressing animation comes first, then the sex game and then the dressing animation should come. Unfortunately, I always stand around stupidly naked....it doesn't matter if I put the box to dress up or not, she (my female char) stays naked!

Do you have a solution at hand?

Kind regards
Helmut

Thanks for previous version! My1100 mods are saved!))

And one more question, I don't know where to ask. Once I had some relationsip type mod, but now I can't find it. Google couldn't help((( I don't remember name of this mod, I remember that in dialogue was: Look like you can handle yourself (start seduction) also there was phrase (end seduction.) I could talk like that with every npc. Can someone tell me what mod is it?)))

10 hours ago, zarzo said:

And one more question, I don't know where to ask. Once I had some relationsip type mod, but now I can't find it. Google couldn't help((( I don't remember name of this mod, I remember that in dialogue was: Look like you can handle yourself (start seduction) also there was phrase (end seduction.) I could talk like that with every npc. Can someone tell me what mod is it?)))

Maybe Flower girls? I have that dialog in my collection. I got Flower girls and Osex/Ostim Trying to ad in this sex lab But I need the one for the last SKSE.

10 hours ago, zarzo said:

They are few but I use this one