SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

17 hours ago, Exploited Kiri said:

Thanks for the response here. This is actually my big issue here. The .json doesn't even exist in my directory.?

ScreenShot1338.png

Then that looks like an install issue. It should have created the file during installation automatically. Try reinstalling the mod.

That was problem for me, because I saved a copy elsewhere so updates to the mod wouldn't overwrite my settings. There's now a check to make sure the file isn't out of date because of me forgetting I had done that lol.

Anyway, if reinstalling doesn't help, head over to the SUM support thread.

hello again, i was cheking the log and i found this 

[09-08-2022 18:04:46] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt | Line: 209 | Option: Tn
[09-08-2022 18:04:46] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt | Line: 212 | Option: Tn
[09-08-2022 18:04:46] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt | Line: 261 | Option: Tn
[09-08-2022 18:04:46] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt | Line: 265 | Option: Tn
[09-08-2022 18:04:46] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt | Line: 270 | Option: Tn
[09-08-2022 18:04:46] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt | Line: 274 | Option: Tn
[09-08-2022 18:04:46] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt | Line: 279 | Option: Tn
[09-08-2022 18:04:46] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt | Line: 284 | Option: Tn

[09-08-2022 18:04:46] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: XPMSE | Animation File: xpe0_1hm_boundswordequip.hkx
[09-08-2022 18:04:46] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: XPMSE | Animation File: xpe1_1hm_boundswordequip.hkx
[09-08-2022 18:04:46] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: XPMSE | Animation File: xpe2_1hm_boundswordequip.hkx
[09-08-2022 18:04:46] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: XPMSE | Animation File: xpe3_1hm_boundswordequip.hkx
[09-08-2022 18:04:46] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: XPMSE | Animation File: xpe4_1hm_boundswordequip.hkx
[09-08-2022 18:04:46] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: XPMSE | Animation File: xpe0_mt_sprintforward.hkx

ERROR(6002): An exception has occured while patching. Report to Nemesis' author immediately

File: None

Message: copy_file: El sistema no puede encontrar la ruta especificada.

Failed to generate behavior

and nemesis crash in the middle of runing, someone have this problem before?

Edited by hakchy
On 8/8/2022 at 8:18 PM, Seeker999 said:

ooc, how does Sexlab calculate the number of times the pc is a victim (in the sex diary)?

Depends on the way used by the modders to call the sex scene. The function to call the scene have a property called Victim when you can indicate which one of the actors of the scene is the victim or victims.

By the way once settled that property SexLab will assume that the scene is rape even if is not aggressive. Too many author's make the mistake of always set the female actor on that property even if is a romantic scene and thet can cause issues with others Mods that check for rape scenes.

Interesting fact: the last version of SexLab can use that property to filter out the animations and play FemDom tagged animations when the Victim is Male but isn't recommend because "SexLab Defeat" is one of the many Mods that use the victim property in a wrong way and everyone use that Mod 

22 hours ago, no_way said:

What is the difference between the AnimationProfileX.json and the Sexlaboffsets.json in terms of getting actors to line up?  I've got issues with my character being a little too high in all animations and want a global fix

The AnimationProfile is probably the one that keep the alignment of each actor combination for each animation.

The SexLabOffsets correct the alignment of each animation when is played over a bed or furniture. For example you probably are noticed some bed animations with it's own Bed's that usually can't be played over real bed's or when are played over the real bed's all the actors looks like floating way over the bed instead of being aligned with the bed. This file is to fix that because usually the animation author's don't know or don't have a way to fix it and for that reason leave the bed included on the animation.

Both files can be edited on the "Animation Editor" page of the SexLab MCM throw the same option. Chosing "Animation" on the profiles will show you the 4 sliders for the SexLabOffsets, and the rest of profiles will show you the sliders for the AnimationProfile where you can control each actor.

Edited by OsmelMC
5 hours ago, Jacksonbro said:

Slightly dumb question here but how does one select a specific animation to play? What key is that to press :)? Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day!

As MadMansGun said, you can use Sexlab Tools. I don't have that mod, I simply hit "0" as the animation is starting (same key to "clean up" Defeat) and I can change the animation that way. I don't recall why the "0" key works, whether it's a bug/glitch or what have you, but it's always worked for me. Never needed to install SL Tools.

1 hour ago, Doc_Oc said:

As MadMansGun said, you can use Sexlab Tools. I don't have that mod, I simply hit "0" as the animation is starting (same key to "clean up" Defeat) and I can change the animation that way. I don't recall why the "0" key works, whether it's a bug/glitch or what have you, but it's always worked for me. Never needed to install SL Tools.

defeat is made by the same modder that did sl tools, so it has the same menu in it, but in defeat it's 0 and not H.

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

install sl tools

Sadly, SL Tools says:

(Conflicts)

UI Extensions

To make it work together

Disable the ESP in wyre bash or SSEDIT etc

Since UI Extensions is a requirement of Additem Menu, users have to choose between SL Tools and Additem Menu. Pretty tough choice!

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Since UI Extensions is a requirement of Additem Menu, users have to choose between SL Tools and Additem Menu. Pretty tough choice!

You don't need to choose. Both have "UI Extensions" that is a included Mod like the the "PapyrusUtil" on the "SexLab Framework" on the case of the "UI Extensions" you can find and download the most recent version of the "UI Extensions" and place it at the bottom of your Mods to make sure of overwrite everything with it.

On the cases were a Mod come with another mod included as hard dependency, you should always search for the last version of the hard dependency and installe it at the bottom of the mods just as precaution. 

10 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You don't need to choose. Both have "UI Extensions" that is a included Mod like the the "PapyrusUtil" on the "SexLab Framework"

Thanks for that info, which contradicts the conflict statement of SL Tools- it clearly says "disable the esp" (presumably the UIExtensions plugin, not the SL Tools plugin) and not "place UI Extensions at the bottom of your load order." Obviously, the SL Tools conflict statement (which I quoted) was the basis for my comment.

Again, thanks for the info

Hi can any body plz tell me that I have disable race and gender specific adjustment in sexlab  in animation editor when I change the alignment of any animation in global it does not use that alignment and profile(global) when my pc have sex with any male instead it uses humanid 26 humanidm 26 and some time other profile and when go to switch it back to global it switches it back to that humanid 26 etc file I do not want desperate profile for every male  in Skyrim plz help

Sexlab is working fine for me, other than a weird issue where it's not asking me if I want to use furniture? I can literally be standing next to a bed and it wont pop up. 

The undress animations are also not playing.

Anyone got any ideas?

Edited by Deathmaw
10 hours ago, Deathmaw said:

Sexlab is working fine for me, other than a weird issue where it's not asking me if I want to use furniture? I can literally be standing next to a bed and it wont pop up. 

The undress animations are also not playing.

Anyone got any ideas?

On this version the undress animation play only with the body slot 32. The version was released a bit before time due to the release of the "Skyrim Aniversary Edition".

The idea behind set that idle just for the slot 32 was to also add more immersive idles for the boots, gloves, backpacks and others and of course prevent the idles while the actor is naked.

Sadly the development is in standby for now but you can check my "SexLab Utility Plus" that is also on standby but at least few steps ahead.

50 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

Hello people,

Using SE, using v1.63 -some creatures are broken (chaurus, riekling maybe others as well) they going back to idle. It is definitely a SL V1.63 bug, I tried beta V8 and this error is not present there. Can this bug be fixed please?

Is fixed on the last version of the "SexLab Utility Plus" at least on the BETA, I'm not sure if the fix was included on the previous full version of the SLU+.

On 8/12/2022 at 4:43 PM, mutayyeb33 said:

Hi can any body plz tell me that I have disable race and gender specific adjustment in sexlab  in animation editor when I change the alignment of any animation in global it does not use that alignment and profile(global) when my pc have sex with any male instead it uses humanid 26 humanidm 26 and some time other profile and when go to switch it back to global it switches it back to that humanid 26 etc file I do not want desperate profile for every male  in Skyrim plz help

If you want to use the "Global" profile you have to enabled the "Event Actors Height" option that scale all the actors to the same height. 

Edited by OsmelMC
52 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

On this version the undress animation play only with the body slot 32. The version was released a bit before time due to the release of the "Skyrim Aniversary Edition".

The idea behind set that idle just for the slot 32 was to also add more immersive idles for the boots, gloves, backpacks and others and of course prevent the idles while the actor is naked.

Sadly the development is in standby for now but you can check my "SexLab Utility Plus" that is also on standby but at least few steps ahead.

Right oh, thank you for the reply. I managed to solve the Bed issue as well, it was due to me using SL Simple Sex.

Hi people, just a quick question. Someone else over here on Skyrim 1.653 with latest sexlab 1.64c has a CTD while sprinting and draining stamina completly? Not sure if its a bug and can be reported or not. I have this issue even on a fresh install, with minimal mods like USSEP, Alternate start, CBBE 3BA and Sexlab + all requirements for all those mods. It was easy for me to track it down to an issue (at least for me) with Sexlab. Without it, no CTD but with Sexlab installed i get that CTD always i drain completly my stamina while sprinting.

I tested a little bit more today and opening up Sexlab.esm on SSEEdit and removing the SexlabVoiceTypes entry on the FormList section solves this problem completly but obviously this isn't a fix. Crashlogger was pointing me to a BSX2Audio crash, so that was the reason i was checking every mod for audio edits/changes. I can't remember having this issue on Oldrim even on SSE 1.5x versions, but it's also true, back then my character was well overpowered in stamina xD. Also i only tested it with a female character but i will do further testings tomorrow. If someone else can check it out and report back it would be really helpfull.

Sorry for my bad english and thanks !!!

EDIT: After more testing last night i found the issue, it's really strange but setting sampling rate on my sound card to 44 instead of 48 fixed the issue completly. I found this out after using my headphones last night which has an different integrated soundcard (usb headphones) and it wasn't happening on the headphones. I still can't understand how this would even be possible, i mean, i don't think sexlab triggers or changes any vanilla voice/sound when not using it on animations. Anyways, if someone else experiences the same issue, this has fixed it for me. Skyrim crash fixing is always fun xD. 

Edited by alexocean
45 minutes ago, damitzadam504 said:

Maybe somebody can help me. I never have any issues with Sexlab but only SLATE. When I was trying to add a tag, I get no menu. I sued to add tags, but never run into this issue before. 

Anyone know an alternative or a fix for slate?

image.thumb.png.b79c7d98af48fd0905f59c811d7b27c1.png

Something most be wrong with the JSON files were the Animation Set's are stored.

To fix it should be enough with reinstall the Mod to replace the JSON files.

You can also check my tweaked version on my Tweak's that was originally made to include the creature animations but right now is a lot more.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 8/15/2022 at 5:02 PM, alexocean said:

After more testing last night i found the issue, it's really strange but setting sampling rate on my sound card to 44 instead of 48 fixed the issue completly. I found this out after using my headphones last night which has an different integrated soundcard (usb headphones) and it wasn't happening on the headphones. I still can't understand how this would even be possible, i mean, i don't think sexlab triggers or changes any vanilla voice/sound when not using it on animations. Anyways, if someone else experiences the same issue, this has fixed it for me. Skyrim crash fixing is always fun xD. 

Check the driver of your sound card. By my experience you can find many drivers on internet that can make your sound card work enough to seems fine but just few drivers will work 100% with your sound card and some versions can cause issues like that.