SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

18 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

I personally think it is a side effect of the new papyrusutil.dll (and I think sexlabutil.dll as well.  Both got updates) that comes in the lastest 1.63 (non beta).  It is newer than the one on B8.  I ended up starting a new game to bypass all of it, but I haven't been trying to maintain a playthru of previous savegames.  I'm just playing with the various defeat mods that have been coming out.

If you'd rather not start a new game, I'd honestly recommend going back to B8 and a save before you attempted upgrading, if you weren't having issue with it.

Wasn't having any issue with B8 other than one single character would spin around in place for a few seconds right before an animation would play causing misalignment and me having to use the "reset" hotkey, but other than that no issues really. No clue what causes that bug as only one character has it out of 8. Only real reason I updated was because I wanted to try out SLU+ and that page said it required the new non beta 1.63 so I updated and installed SLU+ so going back to B8 would mean uninstalling SLU+ and loosing a decent amount of playtime as well unfortunately :(.

11 hours ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:

Right now I can't check to see if it is correct. My FNIS has been deploying for 3 hours now (is that normal?). I will take a look at that once FNIS is complete.

This is usually caused by the process being interrupted by Windows UAC or an anti-virus app.

Skyrim and all modding tools must be installed outside of Program Files and other protected areas of the file system. Exclusions must added to the anti-virus app for the game folder, modding tools folders, and the MO2 instance folder or Vortex staging folder. Neither of these is optional.

It may be necessary to uninstall and reinstall any tool or mod containing an EXE or DLL after adding AV exclusions (which is why it's important to configure the AV as part of the initial preparations for installation).

Do not run FNIS as admin as it can cause the same issue in some circumstances.

4 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

This is usually caused by the process being interrupted by Windows UAC or an anti-virus app.

Skyrim and all modding tools must be installed outside of Program Files and other protected areas of the file system. Exclusions must added to the anti-virus app for the game folder, modding tools folders, and the MO2 instance folder or Vortex staging folder. Neither of these is optional.

It may be necessary to uninstall and reinstall any tool or mod containing an EXE or DLL after adding AV exclusions (which is why it's important to configure the AV as part of the initial preparations for installation).

Do not run FNIS as admin as it can cause the same issue in some circumstances.

With Vortex, when FNIS is wanting to display results (either errors or because it is calculating crash possbilities based on animation count), sometimes that window shows up behind Vortex and never comes to the front.  Check task manager by holding ALT and pressing and releasing TAB once (still holding ALT) and examining the displayed collage of process screens for a FNIS one.

28 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

With Vortex, when FNIS is wanting to display results (either errors or because it is calculating crash possbilities based on animation count), sometimes that window shows up behind Vortex and never comes to the front.  Check task manager by holding ALT and pressing and releasing TAB once (still holding ALT) and examining the displayed collage of process screens for a FNIS one.

@Tokyoghoul67 This too.

Windows+Tab should show the FNIS app even if it's not displayed on the task bar.

Regardless, install locations, anti-virus exclusions, no admin privileges - all critical.

Does anyone know what could cause sexlab to always unequip whatever the player is wearing in slot 44, even if the item equipped has the sexlab no strip keyword attached? I had no issues previously and have done a clean install of sexlab and no luck. I can post load order but I tested this also on a save with minimal mods + sexlab and it still occurs

1 hour ago, Neonnimbus said:

Does anyone know what could cause sexlab to always unequip whatever the player is wearing in slot 44, even if the item equipped has the sexlab no strip keyword attached? I had no issues previously and have done a clean install of sexlab and no luck. I can post load order but I tested this also on a save with minimal mods + sexlab and it still occurs

Is the Ahegao of SLU+. 

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Is the Ahegao of SLU+. 

It is indeed something with SLU+ because I played an animation without and no issue. My only question is that I've been using SLU+ for a while and have never encountered this until this past week. Thank you for your help and your mods Osmell!

Edit: Found that it is the latest version of SLU+ that is the issue. I will just use the 20211020 version for now. Thank you again Osmell!

Edited by Neonnimbus

Any idea why the Rebuild and Clean page would stop loading?  It was working fine when I set all of my mods up ages ago, today was the first time I had to reset something and the page will not load.  All the other pages work, and the mod itself works.  I just need to reset the voice registry.  

EDIT RESOLVED:  I'll leave it in case someone else has a similar issue.  I opened up the console and let it sit for about an hour, then let the mcm page sit for a good 20 minutes or so and it loaded.  I don't know if sitting on the console rea;;y helpled, but earlier I had let it sit on the page for several hours and got nothing for it.  

Edited by Lucipheric
fixed

I ran into a little problem. When I load my game I get an error message telling me among other stuff to make sure storageutil.dll is in the right place. But there is no file of that name and nor a reinstallation of PapyrusUtil neither of this Mod fixed it. Any way to get that file? Or is it just not needed?

Edited by Mowraq
On 1/1/2022 at 7:57 PM, Martok73 said:
On 1/1/2022 at 5:28 PM, Vyxenne said:

Bless your heart.

LMAO my grandmother used to say this all the time, love it ?

That's where I learned it (my Nana, not yours lol) but around here it's used quite frequently as a euphemism for numerous unladylike expletives... so we can pretend to be "ladies." :classic_tongue:

26 minutes ago, Mowraq said:

I ran into a little problem. When I load my game I get an error message telling me among other stuff to make sure storageutil.dll is in the right place. But there is no file of that name and nor a reinstallation of PapyrusUtil neither of this Mod fixed it. Any way to get that file? Or is it just not needed?

That's the DLL file of the PapyrusUtil.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

That's the DLL file of the PapyrusUtil.

It seems that file is not in the mod anymore. I've looked at the file contents on nexus and there are storageutil.pex and .psc in the folders and subfolders but in /skse/plugins there is only papyrusutil.dll which is the only dll in that mod

Edit: I've looked at the contents of older versions of the mod. There is no storageutil.dll anywhere, only papyrusutil.dll

Edit2: It seems a good oldfashioned PC-restart solved the problem.

Edited by Mowraq
5 hours ago, Mowraq said:

It seems that file is not in the mod anymore. I've looked at the file contents on nexus and there are storageutil.pex and .psc in the folders and subfolders but in /skse/plugins there is only papyrusutil.dll which is the only dll in that mod

Edit: I've looked at the contents of older versions of the mod. There is no storageutil.dll anywhere, only papyrusutil.dll

Edit2: It seems a good oldfashioned PC-restart solved the problem.

StorageUtil.dll is the filename from Skyrim LE. This thread if for Skyrim SE/AE, and so needs the more up to date PapyrusUtil.dll instead.  If you have something telling you to get StorageUtil.dll and are on Skryim SE/AE, you are using an outdated mod.

Hi all, 

just been updating and rebuilding my mods on a new comp with the new AE update and everything ive done seems to have installed and runs correctly (T Pose issues resolved quickly this time thankfully) and i cant see any conflicts now but i keep getting this error message and i cant run the install from the mod menu. ive tried uninstalling sexlab and installing different versions to effect and looking back at previous mentions of this error i cant see another way of resolving it.

does anyone know what is causing this issue?

20220103143728_1.jpg

11 hours ago, redeemer93 said:

Hi all, 

just been updating and rebuilding my mods on a new comp with the new AE update and everything ive done seems to have installed and runs correctly (T Pose issues resolved quickly this time thankfully) and i cant see any conflicts now but i keep getting this error message and i cant run the install from the mod menu. ive tried uninstalling sexlab and installing different versions to effect and looking back at previous mentions of this error i cant see another way of resolving it.

20220103143728_1.jpg

Getting the exact same, and scenes do not proc when they should

On 1/3/2022 at 6:40 AM, redeemer93 said:

Hi all, 

20220103143728_1.jpg

I am encountering this error as well.

I have the same issue as above, and the SexLabUtil,dll is in the folder  as the error suggests.

Edit: I'm a moron, or i don't know, for some reason the SE version got installed even though i downloaded AE, it says AE in vortex and now everything works.

Edited by lizumi

Can someone help me having a issue just redownload skyrim SE I know the skse has change and I am slowly working to get my game working but I down load the lastest sexlabs and I keep getting this when running the FNIS 

ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\DebugData.txt'.

using MOD 2

Insert image from URL

thanks

20220104174830_1.jpg.f3d27d6cb78b8fe5af45d67cc16b9c17.jpgThe missing file issue had "resolved" itself however any save I boot claims I don't even have the game now. I even booted with the bare minimum that SL requires and I still get this message. There was a thread a few years back it looks where someone had a similar issue, which they had resolved via verifying the games integrity through steam then deleting all saves in steam. That had failed to work for me.

2 hours ago, Cruptile said:

20220104174830_1.jpg.f3d27d6cb78b8fe5af45d67cc16b9c17.jpgThe missing file issue had "resolved" itself however any save I boot claims I don't even have the game now. I even booted with the bare minimum that SL requires and I still get this message. There was a thread a few years back it looks where someone had a similar issue, which they had resolved via verifying the games integrity through steam then deleting all saves in steam. That had failed to work for me.

Achievement Unlocked.  Congratulations.