SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 12/29/2021 at 10:10 PM, OmegaBlaster said:

There's a bug with creature animations for me - if you revert the animation to Stage 1, whether through SexLab's reverse stage hotkey or SexLab Tools, the creatures revert to their idle state. The only way to get around it is to switch to a new animation entirely.

Edit: It's just the Chaurus. Wolves work fine.

I know and is not just the Chaurus animations. Many other animations show the same issue. But even on the case of the Chaurus some animations don't show the issue. 

I have to check if can be fixed in SexLab but at first impression looks like a problem to be fixed on FNIS or in the same animation by the Author of the animation. 

11 hours ago, sirgilly said:

I noticed sexlab has a couple of keywords for makemale and makefemale which could be applied to armors. Do these change the gender assignment in sexlab? I.e could I apply this to schlongs etc to automatically change the gender when these are equipped?

SexLab have few Keywords but most of them are deprecated and have none effect. 

At less since the v1.62 SexLab use the faction "GenderFaction" to re assign the gender of the actor (0 = male and 1 = female)

Some mods already use this faction to change the gender of the actor when have some specific schlongs equipped. Usually for Futa actors.

On 12/30/2021 at 2:41 AM, 4nk8r said:

Click "Disable selected".  Don't leave old versions Enabled.  Never.  Ever.  Never ever.

Ok, that is done but my computer crashed so I had to start from scratch again. I have everything uploaded but I have run into two problems. First one it seems that the SKSE64 is outdated for the version of the game I have now so I have to wait for that to be updated and the second one is I can't seem to map out the BodySlide. Are those two related (SKSE64 and BodySlide)? I have looked on my F drive for the exe. file concerning it but it comes up like the pic that is attached. Could someone tell me if I have the BodySlide set up correctly?

Capture4.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture2.JPG

18 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I know and is not just the Chaurus animations. Many other animations show the same issue. But even on the case of the Chaurus some animations don't show the issue. 

I have to check if can be fixed in SexLab but at first impression looks like a problem to be fixed on FNIS or in the same animation by the Author of the animation. 

I was able to code in a hack fix. Haven't tested it extensively but seems to work for me so far. 

The issue, as far as I can tell, seems to be related to the Chaurus being forced into the FNISDefault state in a SendDefaultAnimEvent() call and that state overrides the new animation it's suppose to play. So I just ended up coding in a wait period. 

image.png.000e063c9898ea4c6906dc563043258d.png

It's stupidly hacky, but I'll take it for now. 

On 12/29/2021 at 11:29 AM, blackoperations said:

Anyone run into these problems?

Beta 8:  Males bounce around and repeatedly ragdoll during the alignment teleport phase.  Animation starts but is completely misaligned / broken (male is halfway in the floor).

Beta 9:  PC disappears at the end of an animation (invisible and lying on the ground, unable to recover).   

SLSO?  STA?  Defeat?  SLUtil bug?  A generic bugfix going nuts?  Not sure what is triggering it.  

I'll do the digging/debugging, just looking for any ideas on where to start from someone who had a similar problem.

At least the actor disappearing is well know. Usually the actor get a scale 0.1 on that case, and is caused for a wrong file version overwriting the SexLab scripts. the most common case is a wrong SLSO version but any mod overwriting the SexLab files can cause it. If you have SLSO make sure that you have the version that match your SexLab version. 

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

SexLab have few Keywords but most of them are deprecated and have none effect. 

At less since the v1.62 SexLab use the faction "GenderFaction" to re assign the gender of the actor (0 = male and 1 = female)

Some mods already use this faction to change the gender of the actor when have some specific schlongs equipped. Usually for Futa actors.

Hmm, if those keywords still work - you will have to let me know if they are depreciated, I wonder if there is a way to use spell perk item distributor to change gender without scripts like from gender bender, linked to a schlong.

1 hour ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:

Ok, that is done but my computer crashed so I had to start from scratch again. I have everything uploaded but I have run into two problems. First one it seems that the SKSE64 is outdated for the version of the game I have now so I have to wait for that to be updated and the second one is I can't seem to map out the BodySlide. Are those two related (SKSE64 and BodySlide)? I have looked on my F drive for the exe. file concerning it but it comes up like the pic that is attached. Could someone tell me if I have the BodySlide set up correctly?

Capture4.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Your Skyrim is the version 1.6.342 and that means is updated with the Anniversary Edition (AE). So you need the SKSE for the Anniversary Edition (SKSE v2.1.4). Seems like you have the SKSE for SE (v2.0.20)

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Your Skyrim is the version 1.6.342 and that means is updated with the Anniversary Edition (AE). So you need the SKSE for the Anniversary Edition (SKSE v2.1.4). Seems like you have the SKSE for SE (v2.0.20)

I understand that the numbers before it are the versions (1.7.3, 2.2.20, etc) but like I said the Steam site version isn't working...

23 minutes ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:

I understand that the numbers before it are the versions (1.7.3, 2.2.20, etc) but like I said the Steam site version isn't working...

Hello.

The version 1.7.3 is tha latest skse for Skyrim LE. Do NOT NOT NOT use it with Skyrim Se :

SKSE_.jpg.e4f6a7084d6de72be214827b7d306282.jpg

Hope this helps a little bit.

Happy new Year !!

1 hour ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:

OK, Steam's SKSE is back up. Do I still need the 2.1.4 that you highlighted? Also, Happy New Year to you to Bud!

Use 2.1.4

Unless you have an extremely specific reason, do not use old SKSE versions, as you are just asking for problems. Also, 2.1.4 supports 1.6.342 (the currently latest build), while older versions do not (which means even more possible problems).

2 hours ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:

You keep taking steps backwards.  You're never going to get this straight if you don't pay attention to detail, no matter what version you choose to use.  If you're playing 1.6.342, you need the "Preliminary AE Build 2.1.4 (runtime version 1.6.342) <<< See how the "runtime version" and your SkyrimSE.exe versions match numbers?  That's how you keep this straight.  Forget the Steam version of SKSE.  Always get your version directly from the Silverlock site (I thought you were talking about the SKSE version available to download in the Steam UI).  The Steam version is clearly for 1.5.97 the LE version of the game.

For Bodyslide, Install and Enable it in Vortex like the mod that it is.  Map the Vortex button to the GAME FOLDER location in Data in which it is installed.  Run it from there.

I gave you a suggestion about creating a folder in Staging as an output folder for Bodyslide.  Open you Staging folder via Vortex's button for that in MODS view.  Close Vortex.  Go back to the Staging folder and create a new folder inside called Bodyslide_Output.  Start Vortex.  It's going to toss a big warning up about the new folder, asking to either close Vortex or to accept the new folder as-is.  Accept it.  Now Bodyslide_Output shows up as a Disabled mod in your MODS view.

Launch Bodyslide.  Go to Settings > Advanced.  Set the Output path to the Bodyslide_Outpt folder location you just created in Staging.  Build your body/outfits with Bodyslide (check the Build Morphs checkbox...always have this enabled before building an outfit/body).

Enable Bodyslide_Output.  Deploy.  Play your game.

Whenever you build things again in Bodyslide, do another Deploy in Vortex to make sure anything new gets linked to the game meshes folder.

Edited by 4nk8r
3 hours ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:

I believe version 1.7.3 of Skyrim is Oldrim (32-bit Skyrim.) Also, last time I checked (ages ago) the only version of SKSE available on Steam is for Oldrim. You should not be trying to use it in SSE. Please see the Installing SKSE guide in my Signature right below this text.

Sorry to bother y'all, but I am on Skyrim Special Edition (1.5.97) using SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 for awhile now after updating from SexLabFrameworkSE v1.6.3Beta8. Ever since I updated to SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 the sex timer doesn't work anymore and the three new individual counters doesn't work either. I was just wondering if there are any plans to fix it or are will the AE v1.64 be the only version getting updates from here on out? I know that it's extra work maintaining several different versions but I really hope that the version for 1.5.97 will see the same updates as the AE version if possible pretty please :).

ScreenShot26-2.png.7db83d2551ac6d3b52685d866a41a74d.png

The only other thing I have noticed since updating is that on occasion the scenes don't auto-advance sometimes and I have to manually advance them. It doesn't happen often and seems to be random with different animation sets, but thought I'd mention it incase anyone else noticed it too.

3 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Sorry to bother y'all, but I am on Skyrim Special Edition (1.5.97) using SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 for awhile now after updating from SexLabFrameworkSE v1.6.3Beta8. Ever since I updated to SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 the sex timer doesn't work anymore and the three new individual counters doesn't work either. I was just wondering if there are any plans to fix it or are will the AE v1.64 be the only version getting updates from here on out? I know that it's extra work maintaining several different versions but I really hope that the version for 1.5.97 will see the same updates as the AE version if possible pretty please :).

ScreenShot26-2.png.7db83d2551ac6d3b52685d866a41a74d.png

The only other thing I have noticed since updating is that on occasion the scenes don't auto-advance sometimes and I have to manually advance them. It doesn't happen often and seems to be random with different animation sets, but thought I'd mention it incase anyone else noticed it too.

I personally think it is a side effect of the new papyrusutil.dll (and I think sexlabutil.dll as well.  Both got updates) that comes in the lastest 1.63 (non beta).  It is newer than the one on B8.  I ended up starting a new game to bypass all of it, but I haven't been trying to maintain a playthru of previous savegames.  I'm just playing with the various defeat mods that have been coming out.

If you'd rather not start a new game, I'd honestly recommend going back to B8 and a save before you attempted upgrading, if you weren't having issue with it.

Edited by 4nk8r
added ref to sexlabutil.dll
13 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

You keep taking steps backwards.  You're never going to get this straight if you don't pay attention to detail, no matter what version you choose to use.  If you're playing 1.6.342, you need the "Preliminary AE Build 2.1.4 (runtime version 1.6.342) <<< See how the "runtime version" and your SkyrimSE.exe versions match numbers?  That's how you keep this straight.  Forget the Steam version of SKSE.  Always get your version directly from the Silverlock site (I thought you were talking about the SKSE version available to download in the Steam UI).  The Steam version is clearly for 1.5.97 the LE version of the game.

Ok, Steam version not installed. 2.1.4 is the AE version according to the site, I installed it even though I am using SE (that is why I was confused on that part (SE- Special Edition/AE- Anniversary Edition). 

13 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

For Bodyslide, Install and Enable it in Vortex like the mod that it is.  Map the Vortex button to the GAME FOLDER location in Data in which it is installed.  Run it from there.

Right now I can't check to see if it is correct. My FNIS has been deploying for 3 hours now (is that normal?). I will take a look at that once FNIS is complete.

5 hours ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:

Right now I can't check to see if it is correct. My FNIS has been deploying for 3 hours now (is that normal?). I will take a look at that once FNIS is complete.

No, that's not normal.  Check your task manager and see if it is still running in the background.  Try to bring it to the front and see what it is doing.  If not, kill it off.  I think you need to read more documentation.

Edited by 4nk8r
8 hours ago, Tokyoghoul67 said:
22 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

You keep taking steps backwards.  You're never going to get this straight if you don't pay attention to detail, no matter what version you choose to use.  If you're playing 1.6.342, you need the "Preliminary AE Build 2.1.4 (runtime version 1.6.342) <<< See how the "runtime version" and your SkyrimSE.exe versions match numbers?

Ok, Steam version not installed. 2.1.4 is the AE version according to the site, I installed it even though I am using SE (that is why I was confused on that part (SE- Special Edition/AE- Anniversary Edition). 

Dear heart, why do you so steadfastly refuse to use the actual version numbers of your installed game? 4nk8r has repeatedly asked you to do so, yet here you are, again or still, confusing yourself and making it impossible for anyone to help you, by referring to labels, which vary in this case depending on how you look at the "free" versions of SSE/AE.

What does NOT vary are the actual version numbers of the game! Here is a brief list of the possibilities in your case:

Game  / SKSE64
1.6.342/ 2.1.4  Recompiled version sometimes referred to as "AE"
1.6.323/ 2.1.3  Recompiled version sometimes referred to as "AE"
1.6.318/ 2.1.2  Recompiled version sometimes referred to as "AE"
1.5.97 / 2.0.20  Last unequivocally "SSE" Version released 11/2019

Please, go to your Skyrim Special Edition folder, right-click SkyrimSE.exe, click Properties, then Details, and look up your actual game version number (not confusing label).

SSE-Version.png

Now, disregarding all the labels ("AE?" "SSE?"), go to Silverlock .org and get the version of SKSE that matches your actual numerical game version.

Bless your heart. :classic_angel:

Edited by Vyxenne
Because she's trying to be more touchy-feely and "nice"