SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

24 minutes ago, keferg said:

Hello, sorry to bother but Sexlab scenes dont seem to be starting, the only mods I have running are simple slavery, cursed loot, DD, and their requirements. I have been tested every download for Sexlab but they all give me the same warning which I attached. There is no warning or error, the scene just doesnt start, and the characters dialog makes it seem like it happened even though it didn't. Is there any reason why the scenes wouldnt start?

20240522233604_1.jpg

The scenes don’t start because of that error. SL is not installed correctly, you have an incorrect version, or it’s being overwritten as stated in the message.

1 hour ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

The scenes don’t start because of that error. SL is not installed correctly, you have an incorrect version, or it’s being overwritten as stated in the message.

Is there a way I can figure out what is overwriting it? I dont think its installed incorrectly because I followed the guide exactly

1 minute ago, keferg said:

Is there a way I can figure out what is overwriting it? I dont think its installed incorrectly because I followed the guide exactly

What guide? Using a mod manager? I use Vortex and always get notifications when mods conflict.

7 minutes ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

What guide? Using a mod manager? I use Vortex and always get notifications when mods conflict.

Im using vortex as well, not seeing any warnings

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, keferg said:

Im using vortex as well, not seeing any warnings

Ok. Then you need to do more reading / research. Your problem is clearly stated in that screenshot so I can't help anymore. Good luck.

Edited by UsernameTaken666

Okay, this is mostly as a possible solution for some other people who might have had the same problem (and I didn't find this specific solution in this thread as far as I know)

I had the lovely problem of SexlabUtil.DLL and PapyrusUtil.DLL being recorded as incompatible with the current version of Skyrim even though it was the correct versions. As a note, I have skyrim version 1.6.1170, and I used the corresponding Papyrus and Sexlab downloads but I still got the error message. I trouble shooted by uninstalling Sexlab and everything requiring it which ended with only an error for Papyrusutil.dll. I had for reference made sure everything was correct.

Anyway, to make a long story short....I had to re-install Address Library. I had the correct version of Address Library but decided to reinstall on a whim. I also reinstalled Papyrus and Sexlab for good measure and I also enabled Papyrus first and tested, and then enabled Sexlab and tested.

I apologize if this solution had already been stated somewhere but I thought people might want to know.

3 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

I just want to be sure that the body defined with OBody is maintained during SexLab scenes!

It is. Works with no issues, just use the newer OBody that doesn't require OStim and such.

4 hours ago, Alliminati said:

Anyway, to make a long story short....I had to re-install Address Library. I had the correct version of Address Library but decided to reinstall on a whim. I also reinstalled Papyrus and Sexlab for good measure and I also enabled Papyrus first and tested, and then enabled Sexlab and tested.

If you are 100% sure you have the correct SL files for your game/SKSE versions and still get that message it's either Address Library or you have other versions of the framework installed and overwriting the one you should be using.

17 hours ago, Just Don't said:

If you are 100% sure you have the correct SL files for your game/SKSE versions and still get that message it's either Address Library or you have other versions of the framework installed and overwriting the one you should be using.

I know, I did get it fixed like I mentioned in my post. I did write I re-installed Address Library and I wrote my post as a heads up for other people

im on version 1.6.318 with skse 2.1.1 cz 2.1.2 just doesnt work. I have been trying for days to run sexlab and it just wont work. SL runs and is in load order, but im unable to install in the MCM settings, please help

21 hours ago, sherzy said:

im on version 1.6.318 with skse 2.1.1 cz 2.1.2 just doesnt work. I have been trying for days to run sexlab and it just wont work. SL runs and is in load order, but im unable to install in the MCM settings, please help

Nobody plays on 1.6.318. Either update to current version or downgrade to 1.5.97. Then get the mods for your chosen version.

On 5/24/2024 at 4:39 AM, Alliminati said:

Okay, this is mostly as a possible solution for some other people who might have had the same problem (and I didn't find this specific solution in this thread as far as I know)

I had the lovely problem of SexlabUtil.DLL and PapyrusUtil.DLL being recorded as incompatible with the current version of Skyrim even though it was the correct versions. As a note, I have skyrim version 1.6.1170, and I used the corresponding Papyrus and Sexlab downloads but I still got the error message. I trouble shooted by uninstalling Sexlab and everything requiring it which ended with only an error for Papyrusutil.dll. I had for reference made sure everything was correct.

I apologize if this solution had already been stated somewhere but I thought people might want to know.

I feel like im losing my mind... I have the same skyrim installed. downloaded brand new sexlab and papyrus and the address library, nothing i do works. Tried several reinstalls and redownloads.

Since the animspeed plugin has been ported, I decided to try it out, but for some reason i can't get the actorlist from current sex event correctly.

this is my code, modyfied from the original code :

function DoSpeed(float speed)

ObjectReference Target = Game.GetCurrentCrosshairRef()

if(Target == None)
        Target = Game.GetCurrentConsoleRef()
        if(Target == None)
            Debug.Notification("Not A Target")
            return
        endif
    endif
    int labtid = SexLab.FindActorController(Target as Actor)
    Debug.Notification("AnimSpeedSL: selected thread : "+ labtid)

Actor[] Positions = SexLab.GetController(labtid) .Positions
    Debug.Notification("AnimSpeedSL: actors in thread: "+ Positions.Length)

float transition = GetConfig(4) as float

int idx = 0
    while(idx < Positions.Length)
      AnimSpeedHelper.SetAnimationSpeed(Positions[idx], speed, transition * 0.001, false)
      Debug.Notification("CurrentSpeed: " + speed)
    idx += 1
    endwhile
endfunction

what I got in-game is, the length of the thread i got is always 0. Any help ?

is there a way to auto-enable all clothes and armor to unequip during animations (at least humanoid ones)? I know sexlab normally does this automatically but after reinstalling all of sexlab and any mods associated (aroused. estrus, animations, etc.) in my order, they do not strip at all, at least for humanoid animations. manually setting each individual clothing piece or mod seems to work fine for stripping, but it recently stopped doing it for every set by default. has anyone else encountered similar issues, or know of any popular mods that are known to stop stripping armor and clothes/conflict during human animations?

I dont know where else to post this but I seem to crash to desktop when a dialogue with an NPC starts. Not always but frequently, and if it happens to a specific character/conversation then any amount of saving/reloading or leaving and coming back can help that conversation and I get stuck whereever the quest seems to be at currently. I have Trainwreck crash logger and here is the link to pastebin with my crash log if anybody could give me some pointers where I need to start looking to fix the issue.

https://pastebin.com/DguETyp2

Im usually pretty good about keeping track of mods i've installed and repairing issues with each as I install them, but this issue appeared and after adjusting or uninstalling each of the mods at the time of the issue it still seems to be doing it. Other then the CTD which is seemingly random, the rest of my mod list runs great.

If this is the wrong place to be asking about this please let me know and I'll remove this post, but any recommendations for more appropriate forums would be great. Thanks : )

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know how to fix the glowy cum issues? Also there seems to be some broken animations from default Sexlab section, only noticed like two or three that seemed off. Like they aren't in the right spot, but the other animations are fine. I'll need to check again to see what they were called.

Edited by Zathuul
On 5/30/2024 at 7:46 PM, YourMomsaDad said:

is there a way to auto-enable all clothes and armor to unequip during animations (at least humanoid ones)? I know sexlab normally does this automatically but after reinstalling all of sexlab and any mods associated (aroused. estrus, animations, etc.) in my order, they do not strip at all, at least for humanoid animations. manually setting each individual clothing piece or mod seems to work fine for stripping, but it recently stopped doing it for every set by default. has anyone else encountered similar issues, or know of any popular mods that are known to stop stripping armor and clothes/conflict during human animations?

On the "Time & Stripping" page of the SexLab MCM you can choose the Slots to unequip for each scenario type and gender. The slot there are global and then you can use the other Strip page just for the exemptions.

The scenario types are 3 so make sure to toggle ON the slots after select the scenario to edit on the options of the page top.

Never have had this problem before but would anyone know why facial animations wouldnt work for example if you go to the editor in the mcm and hit open mount and nothing happens or even during animations etc