SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 3/8/2020 at 6:13 PM, 4nk8r said:

The the parts of OSA that conflict with Sexlab are the included Papyrus Util parts.  Don't let OSA overwrite anything, really.  ConsoleUtilSSE, MfgFix, Sexlab SE Framework and PapyrusUtil SSE are all newer than the latest version of version of OSA for SSE.

If you want to maintain PapyrusUtil SE separately from Sexlab, use this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048

and never let anything overwrite it (except maybe newer versions of Sexlab Framework SSE).  Both Papyrus Utils (both LE/SE) and Sexlab Framework (both LE/SE) are maintained by Ashal.  As long as you stay up to date there you should be good.

Then why does Vortex show this?

Screenshot%20(7).png?raw=1

Screenshot%20(9).png?raw=1

7 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Just be aware, Steam doesn't always honor this.

Yeah, I've had Steam update Skyrim when I told it not too. Back up your game folder as a first line of defence, and then set Steram as above so (hopefully) you won't have to restore that backup too frequently.

On 11/15/2021 at 9:20 AM, Vyxenne said:

Are you sure of this? I was on Windows 7 four years ago the first time I reverted my SSE game (from 1.5.24 back to 1.5.16) using the Depot and Manifest IDs in the Steam Console- exactly the same as I would do it today on my Windows 10 machine if I hadn't been blocking updates for the past 4 years.

Sorry, to be clear the installer that comes with the mod only runs on Win 10.

On 11/9/2021 at 7:38 AM, Hylysi said:

Skimming over the PapyrusUtil source based on when the crash happens: my guess is it could be related to plugin load order changes, such as loading/removing follower mods with ESPFE plugins on a save file (similar to a crash SOS SE experiences.)

If this is the case, you should be able to replicate it by having custom followers be added to SexLab's 'skills' storage. Doing anything SexLab related with them will add them.

Then save the game, quit, and disable that follower mod from your mod list.

When you next attempt to use the 'Clean System' SexLab option on that save file it should cause the same crash.

As there may be a difference, try it both on a follower mod that does and doesn't have an ESL/ESPFE flagged plugin.

I have no understanding of what causes this to happen.

The related code for debug_cleanup() in PapyrusUtil and the papyrus script that calls it hasn't changed, so either this isn't it or (amazingly) no one has reported it until now.

I seem to of found a little workaround for now though I dont know how long this workaround will work

for those having the same problem as me waiting for everthing to load in then making another save then loading into that save and waiting for it to load then clicking the clean system button does seem to work though I dont know whether this is a perment workaround.

14 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

The only way to make sure SkyrimSE doesn't update is to rename/delete the manifest (disable cloud saves 1st, stop steam, move/rename manifest, start steam).  It will appear to not be installed in your Steam Library.

Yes, I had already done this but haven't tested thoroughly enough yet to make sure there are no hidden "gotchas."

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I wonder why Steam force to get a gift if players don't want this gift? (AE)

Firstly, it's Bethesda forcing the updates. Steam is basically just a conduit, although of course they bend over backwards to aid and abet a major game publisher.

Secondly, if you were Bethesda and had concocted a scheme (twice) to set up a paid mod marketplace, going so far as to deliberately and unnecessarily break SKSE-users' games with numerous updates over a 2 year period (2017-2019) and failed both times to kill off free modding, and then been bought up by Microsoft, another company not known for it's customer friendliness, might you not regroup and plan a new assault on free mods using less-easily circumvented methods?

Edited by Vyxenne
To remove unladylike references to places she wishes Bethesda would put its updates
1 hour ago, biggusthiccus said:

Both?

I assume first you need got stable (Oh my god, bethesda can make stable game? LOL) AE version, there still so many bugs and russian localization of AE is completely destroyed.  Then you need stable SKSE for AE version. And only then Sexlab have two dll, what need recompile for newest SKSE and newest AE engine (C++ 2019 - i assume).

2 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I assume first you need got stable (Oh my god, bethesda can make stable game? LOL) AE version, there still so many bugs and russian localization of AE is completely destroyed.  Then you need stable SKSE for AE version. And only then Sexlab have two dll, what need recompile for newest SKSE and newest AE engine (C++ 2019 - i assume).

Well there are those of us who are waiting for the fix so we can go back into the Stable ourselves!

13 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

If you had concocted a scheme

Not want to discuss a lot and also i have no info about history of Skyrim, but if Bethesda don't want free modding why then there is free Creation kit for modders?

Also i can't understand why there are Skyrim LE, Skyrim SE, Skyrim VR and now instead of Skyrim AE they put this update as part of SE?

About updates in two years this i think is normal because many games do the same way. And because i don't like updates. Example is Conan Exiles, what have free modding and also FunCom always kill all mods with new updates release.

Edited by Elsidia
2 hours ago, Mojodishu said:

i dont get the structure on this website. every time i try to download this thing i get directed to forum post with no download button. every mod that have a dependancy on this thing directs to forum post with no download button....

all i want to download this..

On page 1 of this topic, near the bottom of the very 1st post, is a link.  Here's a screenshot of how it appears:

image.png.949a00e3d90bde826b2f7758f266df71.png

Click that.  Red arrow added for clarity.  It is not preset on the original page.

On 11/15/2021 at 3:08 PM, OsmelMC said:

Except the LipSync Fix that is just for the BETA 8 and is not longer required. All the other Mods in the list work fine with the BETA 9.

All the Mods, patches or fixed specifically tagged as BETA 8 are just for the BETA 8 and will break something is are applied on the BETA 9.

Wait, the lipsync fix is meant to be IN the current beta 9? I thought I'd seen you post that it was fixed in the latest github release, not the current loverslab beta? Voice and lipsync have not worked very well for me since I switched to beta 9 at all. Well, lipsync is just none existent for me and voice usually doesn't kick in while the 2nd or 3rd stage.

24 minutes ago, shardoom said:

Wait, the lipsync fix is meant to be IN the current beta 9? I thought I'd seen you post that it was fixed in the latest github release, not the current loverslab beta? Voice and lipsync have not worked very well for me since I switched to beta 9 at all. Well, lipsync is just none existent for me and voice usually doesn't kick in while the 2nd or 3rd stage.

The LipSync Fix for the BETA 8 is already part of the BETA 9 like all the other fixes made for previous versions. 

The LipSync Fix on the GitHub version is another fix. To be more specific, add a LipSync Advanced Configuration that allow you configure the LipSync in all the ways possible.

1 minute ago, OsmelMC said:

The LipSync Fix for the BETA 8 is already part of the BETA 9 like all the other fixes made for previous versions. 

The LipSync Fix on the GitHub version is another fix. To be more specific, add a LipSync Advanced Configuration that allow you configure the LipSync in all the ways possible.

Well it doesn't seem to work? I had decent lipsync and voice on beta 8, stopped working on beta 9.

23 minutes ago, shardoom said:

Well it doesn't seem to work? I had decent lipsync and voice on beta 8, stopped working on beta 9.

That's was the first reason for the advanced SyncLips Configuration on the GitHub version. 

Let me explain:

the fix for the BETA 8 basically set some internal values for the LipSync that was fine for some users but not so much for others.

The fix on the BETA 9 internally set another values for the LipSync that was fine for few other users but not for those in favor of the previous fix.

At the end and after many tests and complaints on my discussion thread the conclusion was that not matter what values be settled, still someone will complaint about. 

So I made the advanced configuration on the GitHub to let everyone set the values of his preference.

I recommend you to install the GitHub version or my "SexLab Utility Plus" if you are using the SLSO. Because any fix made for previous versions of SexLab is 100% sure that will break something else.

Edited by OsmelMC
3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I recommend you to install the GitHub version

1) Which revision/date would you recommend? 211030?

2) Is it required to start new game or should it be safe enough to simply uninstall SLU+ and upgrade SLF from repo sources?

Edited by PippinTom
6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

That's was the first reason for the advanced SyncLips Configuration on the GitHub version. 

Let me explain:

the fix for the BETA 8 basically set some internal values for the LipSync that was fine for some users but not so much for others.

The fix on the BETA 9 internally set another values for the LipSync that was fine for few other users but not for those in favor of the previous fix.

At the end and after many tests and complaints on my discussion thread the conclusion was that not matter what values be settled, still someone will complaint about. 

So I made the advanced configuration on the GitHub to let everyone set the values of his preference.

I recommend you to install the GitHub version or my "SexLab Utility Plus" if you are using the SLSO. Because any fix made for previous versions of SexLab is 100% sure that will break something else.

Thanks for the info, a few things make sense now.

I'd rather not install any other mods or 'github versions', finally got my load order fairly stable and am actually playing rather than modding for the first time in years.

@Ashal Do you have any idea when loverslab will update to the github version?

5 hours ago, PippinTom said:

1) Which revision/date would you recommend? 211030?

2) Is it required to start new game or should it be safe enough to simply uninstall SLU+ and upgrade SLF from repo sources?

You can have both without issues because. But if you already have the SLU+ is pointless install the GitHub version.

Also the SLSO don't support the GitHub version and for that reason you still will need the SLU+.

To install the GitHub version is enough with overwrite the BETA 9 files.

19 hours ago, kyshandria said:

Well there are those of us who are waiting for the fix so we can go back into the Stable ourselves!

Just revert your game- AE doesn't offer anything of value to players AFAIK, it is just a strategic anti-free-mods move by Bethesda/Microsoft.

3 hours ago, aslanlar260 said:

Im taking missing plugin error help please

Not nearly enough info from you to help.  Are you still running Skyrim SE 1.5.97 or did you update to AE 1.6.318?  If the latter, there is no update yet, so downgrade back to 1.5.97.