SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

4 hours ago, ramseyazad said:

So, naturally I have installed a bazillion sexlab mods and got things working pretty well, but I can't figure out one thing - when I do sex, for instance, rn I am masturbating on the floor of the thieves guild, a box pops up with a pink progress bar (there are two bars if someone is doing the sex with me) and my name, and a percentage score, (atm, e:109.6% and the bar is around 25% full) and I have no idea what this bar means or how to increase or decrease it.  anyone want to explain this or point me in a helpful direction?
thanks, love the mod.

Sexlab Separate Orgasm adds the progress bars/minigame.

On 5/25/2021 at 3:09 PM, osmelmc said:

Both things are 100% safe.

The SexLab MCM is made to go directly to the "Animation Editor" when detect that some Animation is running under the player control. Like I said for some reason some times fail on detect the right Animation but is enough with close the MCM, use the Hotkey to change the Target Actor and open the MCM again.

Change the configuration of the SexLab in middle of the Animation is harmless and most of the changes don't even affect the current Animations so is mostly used for the Actors alignment and check the Animation tags. Of course you can do whatever you want.

The SLATE change the tags but is not really permanent since don't change any file. He keeps one Action Log with all the changes you did and just reapply those changes the next time the "Animation Registry" is resettled. I have my own Tweaked version on my download that is much much better than the original one; between other things allow creature animations, keep the ActionLog clean, include my own ActionLog with the most recommend changes to the Animations Tags that you can easily import and save a lot of time and effort, plus the capacity of use your own custom tags on real time beside the default tag list of course.

*** By the way the SexLab MCM do the same as the SLATE with the tags but just keep records of the "Aggressive" and "LeadIn" tags probably because the previous versions just allow change those tags. Also those two tags are saved on the configuration file when the configuration is exported and reapplied the next time the configuration is inported.

This definitely works as I have done it myself seventeen quadrillion times in order to fix many animations alignments to beds. Turn off auto advance and then make small incremental changes with the animation editor while the anim in question is playing. I have done this for every animation I have ever loaded. (I hate when anims clip into head/footboards or use anti gravity to hang people off of the side of beds...)

All the time you've played with sexlab and you didn't know this Vyxenne? I'm shocked!

@osmelmc After re-enabling SLEN, something is forcing my male partners to act as females! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

. I get a notification at the top-left of my screen that says (for example) "Sam Guevenne will be treated as female" and then the things shown in this SLEN post happen:

Based on some of the responses I'm getting on SLEN, it seems that maybe it is a SexLab framework setting or issue causing my male sex partners to pretend to be female.

Is it possible that something in the Dev version of SL is messing up my gender, which then causes "everything else" to mess up my partners' genders? Surely, there must be some setting that will allow one of two females in a scene to wear a strap-on while at the same time allowing that same female (moi) to have male sex partners who behave as though they were male sex partners instead of (whatever they are pretending to be that makes them do Tribbing with me ?

I would very much appreciate someone posting *exactly* how I should set all of the confusing and seemingly self-contradictory Gender Triggers and sexual orientation landmines in SexLab, SexLab Aroused Redux and/or SLEN to allow girls to be girls (including with other girls) and men to be men, including with, well, me.

Edited by Vyxenne

Not sure if this is an SLAL issue or Sexlab, but does the SSE version of these mods not allow for the drop down menu for changing scene that occur and only allow for random cycling? And if the menu is available can someone share how to activate it?

@Vyxenne

Just to be clear "I was talking about install SLATE not SLEN on my last comment". 

Now to the point.

SLEN have the option to change the gender of the actors using the SexLab functions I'm not sure about the objective there because those functions can be used to force the gender position but are better used for Futa actors.

Anyway on the SLEN MCM check for:

1. The "Gender toggle hotkey" option on the "General" page and make sure don't be the same as some of the SexLab HotKeys.
  2. The "Check gender of crosshair targets" option on the "Advanced" page. Need to be disabled.
  3. The options on the "SOS Integration" page need to be disabled. This last one is definitely for Futa actors and I prefer the tweak for SOS to force the SexLab Gender.

Edited by osmelmc
4 hours ago, illenn said:

Not sure if this is an SLAL issue or Sexlab, but does the SSE version of these mods not allow for the drop down menu for changing scene that occur and only allow for random cycling? And if the menu is available can someone share how to activate it?

That's not part of Sexlab alone, it comes from Sexlab tools.

19 minutes ago, KACHA07RM said:

As I do to be the male, my character makes female animations, always penetrated by a woman, it helps :(

That's up to the mod you're using to start SL animations. Some mods offer you settings to force specific positions (SLEN, Follow me for sex).

4 hours ago, illenn said:

The Window with the Animation List of the current scene is from the "SexLab Tools" Mod and also included on "SexLab Defeat"

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Surely, there must be some setting that will allow one of two females in a scene to wear a strap-on while at the same time allowing that same female (moi) to have male sex partners who behave as though they were males sex partners instead of (whatever they are pretending to be that makes them do Tribbing with me ?

About the Strap-on just the author of the Animation can set the actor or Actors allowed to use the Strap-on on the Animation and the configuration options in the SexLab MCM can only prevent the Strap-on to be equipped and is global.

56 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

Eso no es solo parte de Sexlab, proviene de las herramientas de Sexlab.

Eso depende del mod que estés usando para iniciar animaciones SL. Algunas modificaciones te ofrecen configuraciones para forzar posiciones específicas (SLEN, Sígueme para el sexo).

I have these mods installed:
SexlabFramework
SLAL SE
SexLab Aroused
SexLab EagerNPC
Arosal Based Matchmaker
Sexlab Lightmeup

Help me, always when I start my male character is penetrated and I don't want that :(

Hey, got an issue, that I'm not sure where to even start in terms of identifying the cause

Giants wont start any animations, the human character does the animation fine, while the giant just kinda stands there and she floats around

Every other creature and everything works fine, its just giants. And I'm confused what could cause this. So really I just need advice on where to look to solve it (what sorts of mods to look at, what MCM settings, etc)

14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I would very much appreciate someone posting *exactly* how I should set all of the confusing and seemingly self-contradictory Gender Triggers and sexual orientation landmines in SexLab, SexLab Aroused Redux and/or SLEN to allow girls to be girls (including with other girls) and men to be men, including with, well, me.

Do you have your modlist posted on something like modwat.ch?

Maybe something is messing with actors ordering, usually the female goes in the first "slot" (opposite of FlowerGirls, where males go first), but mods like Defeat can change that behavior (to allow female as aggressor, for example).

Edited by arshesney
3 hours ago, arshesney said:

Do you have your modlist posted on something like modwat.ch?

Maybe something is messing with actors ordering, usually the female goes in the first "slot" (opposite of FlowerGirls, where males go first), but mods like Defeat can change that behavior (to allow female as aggressor, for example).

I have never used ModWatch, but I guess I can give it a shot. Vortex has the ability (via an extension) to generate an actual Mod List (as opposed to a Plugins list) but so far I have not gotten it to produce a formatted columnar report similar to LOOT's Plugins list.

I don't have Defeat (or Dehands, either :classic_tongue:) or any other non-consensual or non-human sex mods installed. My entire SexLab installation consists of SL, Aroused Redux (Baka Factory), Matchmaker and SLEN. And Horgasm, but that's not really a sex mod and sadly, nobody has yet made it integrate with Aroused or SexLab.

Something is forcing my male partners' gender to female and I can't find it.

Edited by Vyxenne
14 hours ago, KACHA07RM said:

Help me, always when I start my male character is penetrated and I don't want that :(

Go into the SLEN MCM and check the settings there. I'm not using SLEN at the moment so I can't say much more (I think there is a Player tab where you can force your SL gender, but there might be other settings you need to tweak).

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I don't have Defeat (or Dehands, either :classic_tongue:)

Wow. Just wow.

Edited by Just Don't
6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Something is forcing my male partners' gender to female and I can't find it.

Maybe try this addon to SOS?  Gives you the ability to force gender by schlong addon types.

I have been using sexlab for a while on SE and @osmelmc plus mod, but I have always had an issue with aligning animations and was wondering if someone could recommend the best ideal settings in the sexlab main page mcm. My character is breton female - usually high heels and high heels option enabled but for some reason my character always ends up low for every animation a few inches into the floor. I have had this on brand new computer where I am sure there is no prior data. I have to end up making a lot of manual adjustments.

I am not using scaling of character or CTD fix, should I be? Would that help? Is it something to do with the heels fix?

On 5/29/2021 at 10:43 AM, Just Don't said:
On 5/29/2021 at 8:02 AM, Vyxenne said:

I don't have Defeat (or Dehands, either :classic_tongue:)

Wow. Just wow.

I know. ? My mind works in awesomely mysterious ways. :classic_angel:

PS: the rumors that I'm just a weirdo have been greatly exaggerated.

21 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Maybe try this addon to SOS?  Gives you the ability to force gender by schlong addon types.

Thanks, but I shouldn't have to use an additional mod to make my sex mods observe their own defaults (and all of my choices saying males=males and females=females.)

I'm experimenting with the SLEN gender-forcing options (because the problem began when I re-enabled SLEN) to get some idea what they're for since no one seems to know for sure. Expect a full report from my summer home on Mars in July of 2036.

21 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

I tried that yesterday and it made every male wear underwear, the sos esp it replaced is almost identical to the original sos (98% ish). So reverted/cleaned a save and went to original SOS but peeps in game still had perma undies. I ended up going back a few saves. Then I read the forum comments for that mod similar experience to mine, think it only affects SE negatively.

2 hours ago, sirgilly said:

I have been using sexlab for a while on SE and @osmelmc plus mod, but I have always had an issue with aligning animations and was wondering if someone could recommend the best ideal settings in the sexlab main page mcm. My character is breton female - usually high heels and high heels option enabled but for some reason my character always ends up low for every animation a few inches into the floor. I have had this on brand new computer where I am sure there is no prior data. I have to end up making a lot of manual adjustments.

I am not using scaling of character or CTD fix, should I be? Would that help? Is it something to do with the heels fix?

The SexLab have one issue with the Heels that is already fixed on the "SexLab Utility Plus" and place the Heels Actor a lot under ground so be sure of use the last version.

Still the High Heels option on the SexLab is made to temporarily remove the High Heels effects from the actor to allow him be aligned using the same alignment values of the similar Actors without heels. Of course as secondary effect if the Heels are still equipped you will notice that the Heels get bit under ground.

5 hours ago, osmelmc said:

The SexLab have one issue with the Heels that is already fixed on the "SexLab Utility Plus" and place the Heels Actor a lot under ground so be sure of use the last version.

Still the High Heels option on the SexLab is made to temporarily remove the High Heels effects from the actor to allow him be aligned using the same alignment values of the similar Actors without heels. Of course as secondary effect if the Heels are still equipped you will notice that the Heels get bit under ground.

Thank you for your feedback, I am running the latest version. I will fiddle with the settings.

16 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

I tried that yesterday and it made every male wear underwear, the sos esp it replaced is almost identical to the original sos (98% ish). So reverted/cleaned a save and went to original SOS but peeps in game still had perma undies. I ended up going back a few saves. Then I read the forum comments for that mod similar experience to mine, think it only affects SE negatively.

Ah, so this is the source of that issue.  I had made a patch that just maps the underwear to nothing (deleted) as a work-around.

No_SoS_Undies.esp

I am... hyper confuse exactly what mod, how, and why this is happening... but I'm getting the weirdest damn thing. Everything works 'fine', it's just that for some reason I'm getting these random rugs placed on the ground at the end of a sex scene for seemingly no reason o~O Sexlab isn't my only mod on my list, obviously, but every time I use irresistibly attractive it will spawn a rug at the end of the scene as my player re-dresses.