SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Need Help ! just switching from sexlab lite to this version, but the sex animation wont start just standing there with no sound or anything. it's like they skipped the animation. and the console command also show

AnimCache: MISS -- 2:Kissing:AggressiveDefault,Zaz:TRUE
AnimCache:MISS -- 2:Sex, Vaginal:Anal,Cunnilingus,AgressiveDefault,Zaz:False
GetByDefault(Males=0,Females = 2,IsAggressive=False,UsingBed=TRUE, RestrictAggresive=TRUE)
AnimCache:MISS -- 0:2:False:TRUE:TRUE:TRUE

But the animation from Pleasure Self spell work just fine.

53 minutes ago, UlbertAlainOdle said:

Need Help ! just switching from sexlab lite to this version, but the sex animation wont start just standing there with no sound or anything. it's like they skipped the animation. and the console command also show

AnimCache: MISS -- 2:Kissing:AggressiveDefault,Zaz:TRUE
AnimCache:MISS -- 2:Sex, Vaginal:Anal,Cunnilingus,AgressiveDefault,Zaz:False
GetByDefault(Males=0,Females = 2,IsAggressive=False,UsingBed=TRUE, RestrictAggresive=TRUE)
AnimCache:MISS -- 0:2:False:TRUE:TRUE:TRUE

But the animation from Pleasure Self spell work just fine.

Check to make sure that you have the correct skeleton (XPMS(S)E). Then be certain that whoever you are trying to have sex with also uses that skeleton if they are NPC (i.e., they are not a custom race with an unusual skeleton) or that you have the appropriate (i.e., MNC) skeleton installed for beasts.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

Check to make sure that you have the correct skeleton (XPMS(S)E). Then be certain that whoever you are trying to have sex with also uses that skeleton if they are NPC (i.e., they are not a custom race with an unusual skeleton) or that you have the appropriate (i.e., MNC) skeleton installed for beasts.

Yes i already have XPMSSE and i tried with Normal Human NPC. but it's still bugged

Bug report.

One way to reproduce "teleport to giant camp". Code that starts animation must be like:

sslBaseAnimation[] anims
sslThreadModel Make = SexLab.NewThread()

Make.AddActor(_actor1)
Make.AddActor(_actor2)

... stuff

Make.SetAnimations(anims)  ; <b>anims array is none</b>
Make.StartThread()

Call to SetAnimations() with parameter "none".

5 minutes ago, 117Jorn said:

Okay, SO I just installed Skyrim on my  new computer... what do I download for Sexlab and what else do I download to make it work? Also how do I get associated mods to work with it like Sorlis Balarn's Treasure?

This is a whole section of the forum dedicated to SexLab and it's associated plugins.  Check the first page.

13 hours ago, Warsteiner said:

I would also like to know that. And why do my character opens his/her mouth after the scene?

Have that issue as well, thought it was from trying to use a different texture but even with that mod removed still dont get anything show

Otherwise everything else works fine

Running a super solid 4k build, my load screens dont even take five seconds (even the first). New version seems to work great, but is there nothing i can do about the animation load times? it takes like a minute or more to initiate any scene from defeat, follow me, or randm sex. This makes it unplayable for me. Keep up the good work.

Got massive problem, when trying to run any scene (critters, npc, whatever) scene starts but characters are stuck in each other standing undressed and doing nothing, sound will play but no animation plays did anyone had same problem? Any ideas how to solve it?

On 1/3/2020 at 5:24 AM, Dragoncoc696969 said:

Can anyone tell me why the cum effect doesn't show on body!

On 1/3/2020 at 5:33 AM, Warsteiner said:

I would also like to know that.

On 1/3/2020 at 6:43 PM, pinky6225 said:

Have that issue as well,

There are TWO checkboxes in SexLab MCM relating to cum:

• Enable ending orgasm effects (or similar words)
  • Show cum textures

You must tick (enable) both of them, then you will see cum for as long after the scene as you have set the duration (in seconds.)

The SL cum textures were not strong enough for me, so I converted (just scanned the dds files) and installed SexLab Sperm Replacer and got perfect realistic cum:

20190523070120_1.jpg.50aaa7af17d2b73f228f9b78aff81c7d.jpg

10 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

• Show cum textures

You must tick (enable) both of them, then you will see cum for as long after the scene as you have set the duration (in seconds.)

The SL cum textures were not strong enough for me, so I converted (just scanned the dds files) and installed SexLab Sperm Replacer and got perfect realistic cum:

Nice, thanks! I disabled the orgasm effects because i didnt like the camera shaking at the end of the scene. It seems  Sexlab for SE requires both to check then to get the cum effects.

10 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

• Show cum textures

Thank you, you didnt need both of those ticked on in the LE version so i'd left that one off, with it on it works

18 minutes ago, poisonkeyblade said:

I feel real dumb because I can't figure out how to trigger any activities. Also, how do I change my character's sexuality? Do I need to go into race menu and make changes?

Install Oldrim Matchmaker to trigger SexLab anims in SSE. You can resave the plugin in the CK to update it to SSE Spec Form Type 44, but it works fine without doing that. Matchmaker gives you two spells-

• Irresistibly Attractive (for use on yourself)
  • Irresistibly Attractive Target (for use on any NPC)

If you cast the appropriate spell on yourself and on an NPC within a few seconds, you and that NPC will get busy making the world a better place. If you cast the appropriate spell on yourself (or an NPC) and do not cast it on an NPC (or yourself) within a few seconds, you (or the NPC) will masturbate.

Feeling kind of stupid for asking this, but what's a fix for when your strapon doesn't show up during scenes where it should be appearing?

I'm using the Equipable Schlong mod and have that set up as a strapon in the SexLab menu, but for some reason it won't appear during the animations. And if I equip it manually prior to the scene, it gets removed whenever the animation starts. I've tried rebuilding the strapon list, disabling free camera (as I've heard some reports that that causes problems with strapons), but to no avail. My Nord Beastess still humps the air between her and her Flame Atronach. 

Any solutions?

Does anyone know why SexLab's actor position controls are so unreliable? I've been having several basic actor alignment failure modes, beginning with the actors being horribly out of alignment (as in, a foot or two off, penis through the heart, or the ear, or so far away from my face that I couldn't liplock it with a tennis racquet to the back of my head, etc.) at the start of stages. Here are my basic failure modes:

1. The alignment keys do nothing- neither the expected thing nor any other thing. It's as though I hadn't pressed a key at all.
  2. They do something, but in an unexpected direction- normally ; (without the Shift combo key) moves the actor up. But sometimes, it moves him/her down for no apparent reason.
  3. They do something, but in the opposite direction from the way they worked the last time I pressed that control. Example: the ; key moves my actor up, but then on the other actor it moves him/her down. Same for all other actor positioning controls, both the single-key controls and the Shift+Key variants.
  4. Sometimes an entire series of identical inputs on the same actor (example: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ) works one way for 2 or 3 presses, then works the opposite way, thereby undoing what it had just done. This is similar to, but subtly different from, #3 above- in #3, the reversal happens when I switch actors or when I pause for 5-10 seconds before resuming on the same actor, but in this #4 failure mode, it happens in the half-second between a series of identical keypresses on the same actor, needed because the actor is so egregiously out of alignment to start with and/or scaling failures and/or the failure to actually remove the HH offset even though that option is enabled.

The only key that works 100% for me is End, which I find myself using more and more due to my inability to get a man and a woman to line up where sex might be remotely possible.

If I had to sum up the failures in a concise sentence, I would say SexLab just loses its mind when I try to adjust actor positions to achieve credible alignment. Is there an ini setting somewhere that I can set differently to help the mod's alignment controls work right? If it's script lag/overload, are there some variables I can set or some console command I can issue to tell the game to put whatever it wants to do on hold and give SL top priority until I can get my actors aligned? Is there some troubleshooting technique I can use to determine the cause of my dysfunctional controls, or does everybody experience this and I should just resign myself to it?

Thanks.

@Ashal Few bug reports...

Bug 1: When playing as a male character, if you have foreplay animations set to play before a sex act, the male will strip to the foreplay setting properly, however once the main sex scene starts no further stripping occurs, he will stay at the foreplay strip setting instead of getting fully naked.

Bug 2: When using the remove high heels function, if you have foreplay set to play and the female keeps her boots on the extra height will be remove leaving the boots/heels clipping through the floor, then when the main sex scene starts and the footwear is remove the extra height will be removed again leaving the character clipping badly on a much lower than normal position.

Bug 3: If you start a sex scene and then open up the MCM sometimes it will open straight to the animation editor. Making changes to the scene for a male/female and then attempting to switch the the other characters in the scene will cause the MCM to lose all options, forcing you to exit back to the game and then reopen it. Now, simply making sure you scroll to the anim editor manually (so its highlighted with the little arrow thing) will stop this from happening, though I imagine the anim editor opening up instantly was meant to be a convenience thing and it's not quite performing as such right now.