SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

50 minutes ago, shardoom said:

Its fine, as i said I found an alternative anyway.

Another issue i noticed yesterday was sometimes actors carried on playing their sexlab animation well after the scene had finished. This happened from multiple sources too, AA, Slen and mass matchmaker initiated scenes occasionally ended with one or more of the NPCs remaining undressed and doing their sex motions.

(Esps are different between versions though, you can see the differences in certain data fields when viewed in xedit, itll show up with errors until you update to the new form.)

About the animations playing even after scene finished, I had this too, I heard it's some conflicts with ''Engine Fixes'' mod, and I use that mod and I also have this problem, partial fix is to open menus (esc) and close them, about form 43, when I don't convert it to 44 sometimes objects are not available in the game (happened with some armors mods, after resaving plugins in SE CK all was fine).

2 minutes ago, LukeDuke said:

About the animations playing even after scene finished, I had this too, I heard it's some conflicts with ''Engine Fixes'' mod, and I use that mod and I also have this problem, partial fix is to open menus (esc) and close them, about from 43, when I don't convert it to 44 sometimes objects are not available in the game (happened with some armors mods, after resaving them all was fine).

Interesting, yeah I use engine fixes too, dont really wanna give it up either tbh.

10 hours ago, shardoom said:

I had trouble finding that for SE. Found mass matchmaker SE which can do the same thing.

If you wouldn't mind consulting the SSE Conversion Tracking thread, you would find that LE Matchmaker works in SSE without conversion. Even better given your complaint that you have a hard time finding it, @tasairis provides links to every mod he discusses. Really, this thread should be your first stop when contemplating anything to do with SexLab-related mods in SSE.

Plus, it is a trivial matter to resave the plugin in the CK if your OCD, like mine, demands Form Type 44 in all your SSE plugins.

10 hours ago, shardoom said:

So, during oral animations the mouth of the female stays shut, is this a known beta issue or has something gone wrong. Fairly sure they're supposed to 'open wide' ready, right?

I'm getting full mouth opening when appropriate:

Spoiler

20191218125947_1.jpg.9a76e629143cf86070d914ed9aefbb46.jpg

20191218125921_1.jpg.bf948c5ac0a98da83df57392712a5454.jpg

40 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

If you wouldn't mind consulting the SSE Conversion Tracking thread, you would find that LE Matchmaker works in SSE without conversion. Even better given your complaint that you have a hard time finding it, @tasairis provides links to every mod he discusses. Really, this thread should be your first stop when contemplating anything to do with SexLab-related mods in SSE.

Plus, it is a trivial matter to resave the plugin in the CK if your OCD, like mine, demands Form Type 44 in all your SSE plugins.

Oh I know I can re-save to update forms, I just normally don't like to fuck with stuff related to sexlab myself. I was being lazy, as I said though I won't use old plugins regardless of what that says, and I already found an alternative, so...

The mouth opening issue though, Is that default sexlab or do you have some kind of female expressions mod installed? I think I remember now needing something like that in LE to get my NPC's mouths to open properly for orals.

20 minutes ago, shardoom said:

Oh I know I can re-save to update forms, I just normally don't like to fuck with stuff related to sexlab myself. I was being lazy, as I said though I won't use old plugins regardless of what that says, and I already found an alternative, so...

The mouth opening issue though, Is that default sexlab or do you have some kind of female expressions mod installed? I think I remember now needing something like that in LE to get my NPC's mouths to open properly for orals.

Try Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-.

I might have some problems with Sexlab. Although, sex scenes and animations seem to be working fine, there are a few strange things:

- Why is that, that SexLab's Sex Journal does not work? It does not shot any statistics, despite that i have had sex many times, all counters in the Sex Journal remain at 0.

- Player hotkeys does not work at all, except the free camera mode hotkey.

- If my character's gender is female (in the racemenu her sex is female) and i set the gender in Sexlab's MCM Animation menu to 'Male', in the sex scene my character is still treated as female (I have a femboy/futa character with SOS penis).

Maybe my load order is wrong? Where should Sexlab be in the load order?

On 12/21/2019 at 1:07 PM, shardoom said:

I use Expressive Facial Animation as Sailing Rebel suggested. I also use Mfg Fix, although I'm not sure if it has anything to do with fixing lack of facial expression in SexLab. What it does do is allow me to reset my PC's expression to Neutral when it gets stuck in Shout (which is the BJ expression).

Does somebody have a step by step guide somewhere for beginners on how to mod skyrim Special Edition for using the sexlabs mods and basically any or all of the mods on LL because i have spent the better part of 3 days trying to get started and i keep hitting roadblocks. i cannot seem to figure out how to get things downloaded to change the game in any way. i know this is a shot in the dark but perhaps someone among you remembers being new to this stuff and feels like lending a helping hand in getting someone else started?

14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I use Expressive Facial Animation as Sailing Rebel suggested. I also use Mfg Fix, although I'm not sure if it has anything to do with fixing lack of facial expression in SexLab. What it does do is allow me to reset my PC's expression to Neutral when it gets stuck in Shout (which is the BJ expression).

I'm pretty sure its fixing the mouth oral situation for you. Try it without and see.

13 hours ago, Gatorsnap5 said:

Does somebody have a step by step guide somewhere for beginners on how to mod skyrim Special Edition for using the sexlabs mods and basically any or all of the mods on LL because i have spent the better part of 3 days trying to get started and i keep hitting roadblocks. i cannot seem to figure out how to get things downloaded to change the game in any way. i know this is a shot in the dark but perhaps someone among you remembers being new to this stuff and feels like lending a helping hand in getting someone else started?

Which mod manager are you using?

HOW TO ENABLE FADE-TO-BLACK WHEN IT'S DISABLED BY YOUR ENB

1. Find Skyrim Special Edition\enbseries\enbeffect.fx and make a backup copy of it.

2. Open the original enbeffect.fx file with Notepad or any other text editor and Copy > Paste the following text toward the top of the file, right under the big block of descriptive labels:

float Empty_Row0 <
  string UIName="-------------------FADE";   string UIWidget="spinner";  float UIMin=0.0;  float UIMax=0.0;
> = {0.0};

bool EnableFade
<
string UIName="Enable Fade Transition";
> = {true};

2. Further down in the same file, find the PS_Draw() function, and a line or two down from that, find the line that says

float grayadaptation=TextureAdaptation.Sample(Sampler0, IN.txcoord0.xy).x;
and Copy > Paste the following text right under it:

if (EnableFade)
{
    float3 fade = Params01[5].xyz;
    float fade_weight = Params01[5].w;

color.rgb = lerp(color.rgb, fade, fade_weight);  // fade current scene to specified color
}

3. Save and close the enbeffects.fx file.

4. Open the enbeffect.fx.ini file with Notepad and Copy > Paste the following text into it at the top right under the [ENBEFFECT.FX] and TECHNIQUE= lines:

-------------------FADE=0.0
Enable Fade Transition=true

5. Save and close the enbeffect.fx.ini file and done.

Note: You could also skip Steps 4 & 5 and set Enable Fade Transition to True in the in-game ENB config menu and then save your configuration.

Credits: Code is by kingeric1992 and l00ping, and can be found publicly on the ENBSeries forums. I found it on Reddit thanks to a tip from Grospolina on the SSE Nexus Flower Girls page. I have tested it in-game and it works perfectly.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:24 AM, Vyxenne said:

Which mod manager are you using?

I am using nexus mod manager. Spent another 6 hours watching videos and reading archives then ended up having to start from scratch as I figured out some of my problems, I had mods in the wrong folders. Making progress now, thank you guys for the input if I have any more questions I know who to ask.

I took  few month break from playing SSE and last week I updated the game and the mods that could be updated and still work with the new SSE. I am getting a message that the version of Papyrus is older than Sexlab, which it is not, and that Sexlab includes Papyrus. Is this a known issue? r is there something else wrong that is a known issue that contributes to this? Never had any issue before when updating except that time I forgot to update SKSE lol

Cheers

3 hours ago, ritalmao said:

More informative console wants to overwrite console.swf is it safe to do so? Why do you even need this file in sl framework?

Yes, let MIC overwrite it. The file was included in the SL archive by mistake.

2 hours ago, sirhedley said:

I took  few month break from playing SSE and last week I updated the game and the mods that could be updated and still work with the new SSE. I am getting a message that the version of Papyrus is older than Sexlab, which it is not, and that Sexlab includes Papyrus. Is this a known issue? r is there something else wrong that is a known issue that contributes to this? Never had any issue before when updating except that time I forgot to update SKSE lol

Make sure you've replaced the SKSE scripts in the Data folder.

If you have PapyrusUtil installed separately then uninstall it.

First off, Ashal, your work is amazing.

Secondly... HELP! I have been using LL mods for a long time now and I consider myself experienced enough to do basic troubleshooting. But I cant for life of me figure out why after everything is installed. Animations dont play. By that I mean the animations dont start. Its not a FNIS issue animations work fine. But with the exact same load order sexlab light works fine. Matchmaker seems to be working and says that the player is attractive and all but nothing happens after that. Any ideas?

EDIT! FIXED! 

For anyone suffering from the issue where matchmaker fails to start animations. Its likely because you are using Sexlab matchmaker light which is incompaitible with sexlab beta. download the original one for LE