SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

5 hours ago, ritalmao said:

More informative console wants to overwrite console.swf is it safe to do so? Why do you even need this file in sl framework?

It was included in the SLF Beta 8 archive by mistake. Either delete the SexLab version of it or just give the MIC version priority over the SLF file.

1 hour ago, ZeroEscape said:

What do I have to do to get these hairs in SE???? I beg of you! All I want is ponytails with physics!

That is my pink recolor of SkyHair 188 from the KS HDT Wigs package. One of our intrepid LL SMP Physics gurus *cough*@Gromilla*cough* is working on fixing some issues with collisions (the pony tails can float right through your back when sneaking or combat-stanced) and he is probably almost through by now.

There is at least one ponytail (Wig 27, IIRC) in the Dint99 SMP Hair package, and several colors of two ponytails are available on the SSE Nexus in the Azar Ponytail (Lara Croft's style) mod. Finally, there are some ponytails in YunDao Wigs 4.9.1 on the SSE Nexus.

12 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

That is my pink recolor of SkyHair 188 from the KS HDT Wigs package. One of our intrepid LL SMP Physics gurus *cough*@Gromilla*cough* is working on fixing some issues with collisions (the pony tails can float right through your back when sneaking or combat-stanced) and he is probably almost through by now.

There is at least one ponytail (Wig 27, IIRC) in the Dint99 SMP Hair package, and several colors of two ponytails are available on the SSE Nexus in the Azar Ponytail (Lara Croft's style) mod. Finally, there are some ponytails in YunDao Wigs 4.9.1 on the SSE Nexus.

You are a saint! I have been looking for this for so long!

Hi, i installed sexlab and everything worked great for a while then the sex animations stopped working so that when they are ment to happen the npcs just stand still. it is also affecting my other mods like devious devises as the devises no longer force the charater into wearing them. what sould i do to fix this??

9 hours ago, pietrn1298 said:

Sexlab doesnot seem to want to acknowledge that I have the proper SKSE (That is, 2.0.17) but also wants SKSE 2.0.9.  I have done a clean install, reinstalled 2.0.l7,as well as a clean install of Sexlab, but to no avail.

Make sure that the SKSE scripts files in the Data folder are replaced. This is the most common cause of SKSE version mismatches.

4 hours ago, kabnb said:

Hi, i installed sexlab and everything worked great for a while then the sex animations stopped working so that when they are ment to happen the npcs just stand still. it is also affecting my other mods like devious devises as the devises no longer force the charater into wearing them. what sould i do to fix this??

Go to SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean, click on Clean System and follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure that the SKSE scripts files in the Data folder are replaced. This is the most common cause of SKSE version mismatches.

Go to SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean, click on Clean System and follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

Thank you taht fixed the problem

20 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure you've replaced the SKSE scripts in the Data folder.

If you have PapyrusUtil installed separately then uninstall it.

Thanks Sailing Rebel, the scripts are replaced and in the correct location, PapyrusUtil has been uninstalled yet i get the same message lol This is messed up!

4 hours ago, jharise said:

Having a problem with female characters' mouths not opening during oral animations. Male and beast characters' mouths open as they're supposed to, but female humanoids do not. I'm using CBBE if that means anything.

This is a known issue and reputedly inherent in Skyrim, not the fault of SexLab. You can improve it by installing Expressive Facial Animation-Female. There is  also a male version.

I also run MFG Fix, which allows me to manually set expressions, or, conversely, reset them to neutral when they get stuck.

I am not sure if this is being caused by a confliction of mods, but the negative status 'Need sex' is not wanting to clear or reduce (Unsure). Despite had sex with both genders with my female character. I am using a futa mod for this character but no matter what, it just seems to not clear. Am i supposed to have sex with someone classified as a 'lover'? like wife/husband? or if i should reset sexlabs itself. 

1 hour ago, TAISON223 said:

does somebody have the link for SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA1?? please, my skyrim is SE 1.5.23 and the sks is 2.0.06

Alternatively, just update Skyrim. If you are using MO2 you can identify all of the mods that will need to be updated along with Skyrim and SKSE using the <Contains Script Extender> filter.

48 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Alternatively, just update Skyrim. If you are using MO2 you can identify all of the mods that will need to be updated along with Skyrim and SKSE using the <Contains Script Extender> filter.

i think i have a 15 more or less mods for skyrim 1.5.23 wich autors abandonned them (so they have no updates for skyrims newest versions) and i really don´t wanna lost them :c 

19 hours ago, kasrkin22 said:

I am not sure if this is being caused by a confliction of mods, but the negative status 'Need sex' is not wanting to clear or reduce (Unsure). Despite had sex with both genders with my female character. I am using a futa mod for this character but no matter what, it just seems to not clear. Am i supposed to have sex with someone classified as a 'lover'? like wife/husband? or if i should reset sexlabs itself. 

If I'm understanding this right, your desire level doesn't decrease after sex? I'm not into the futa stuff but I don't think that's necessarily your issue. I had a similar problem, but on top of that the notices in the left screen would stop appearing too. I ended up having to reinstall SL Aroused, IIRC. That solved the issue. I also used "SLSO" I don't know if you do or not. But that would be the first thing I try, and that is to reinstall Sexlab's Aroused mod.

56 minutes ago, Doc_Oc said:

If I'm understanding this right, your desire level doesn't decrease after sex? I'm not into the futa stuff but I don't think that's necessarily your issue. I had a similar problem, but on top of that the notices in the left screen would stop appearing too. I ended up having to reinstall SL Aroused, IIRC. That solved the issue. I also used "SLSO" I don't know if you do or not. But that would be the first thing I try, and that is to reinstall Sexlab's Aroused mod.

Ahh, I will give this a try and will report back on my results.  I did do this and when i got in-game and enabled it, the values were actually too high on some stats. So 95% of the time, my character was just hungry for sex 24/7 with a debuff on. I corrected it though

23 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

This is a known issue and reputedly inherent in Skyrim, not the fault of SexLab. You can improve it by installing Expressive Facial Animation-Female. There is  also a male version.

I also run MFG Fix, which allows me to manually set expressions, or, conversely, reset them to neutral when they get stuck.

Is Fair Skin Complexion a hard requirement for that? Because I'd like to keep the current skin textures I'm already using.

i have a small bug... not sure which mod causes it.... i get approached by npc/animals "hey gorgeous, want to have some fun?" which gives me 2 options "get lost" or "of course, what can i do for you" - after that the npc wants to go to a private spot and follows me.., when i speak to that npc again, he just reverts back to his normal dialogue options without further animation start... when i end the conversation, the npc just walks away.

the main problem is that the npc is locking u in a conversation just like when a currier is approaching you but only that happens for every non agressive npc around you, forcing me to dismiss scripted dialogues over and over. maybe some1 knows who created this mod ? cant seem to find it by searching google... all my downloads are from nexus or sl.

even if the animation would start, this is a very brute solution by letting random npcs stalk the player like that. espeically if u play first person view... the camara twists ur view, u have to stop with whatever u did and answer immediately. just a bs script all around... i get panic attacks when entering citys with lots of npc.

9 hours ago, jharise said:

Is Fair Skin Complexion a hard requirement for that? Because I'd like to keep the current skin textures I'm already using.

Unsure which of the two mods I linked to you you mean by "for that," but either way, no, I'm using both mods without Fair Skins.

12 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Unsure which of the two mods I linked to you you mean by "for that," but either way, no, I'm using both mods without Fair Skins.

Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition- has Fair skin listed as a requirement, not sure why because it's not needed at all.

Confused me a little when sailing rebel first pointed me in that mods direction the other day.

6 hours ago, shardoom said:

Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition- has Fair skin listed as a requirement, not sure why because it's not needed at all.

Confused me a little when sailing rebel first pointed me in that mods direction the other day.

The listed requirement is for one of the optional downloads, EFA Mouth SSE, which just uses the teeth texture from Fair Skin.