SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

I've got problem with langage of all of these mods. Its a possible to change them somehow?
Skyrim SE | MO2 |
I already have on steam my language also i've tryed to change direcly in mod files. from english to polish. Nothing. Even i deleted all of usless lanugages and still english.. How?
In MO2 also i've got set on polish. 
The basic game is fine, with polish language, but just these mods. Any tips what to do?

10 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Does anyone know why SexLab's actor position controls are so unreliable? I've been having several basic actor alignment failure modes, beginning with the actors being horribly out of alignment (as in, a foot or two off, penis through the heart, or the ear, or so far away from my face that I couldn't liplock it with a tennis racquet to the back of my head, etc.) at the start of stages. Here are my basic failure modes:

1. The alignment keys do nothing- neither the expected thing nor any other thing. It's as though I hadn't pressed a key at all.
  2. They do something, but in an unexpected direction- normally ; (without the Shift combo key) moves the actor up. But sometimes, it moves him/her down for no apparent reason.
  3. They do something, but in the opposite direction from the way they worked the last time I pressed that control. Example: the ; key moves my actor up, but then on the other actor it moves him/her down. Same for all other actor positioning controls, both the single-key controls and the Shift+Key variants.
  4. Sometimes an entire series of identical inputs on the same actor (example: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ) works one way for 2 or 3 presses, then works the opposite way, thereby undoing what it had just done. This is similar to, but subtly different from, #3 above- in #3, the reversal happens when I switch actors or when I pause for 5-10 seconds before resuming on the same actor, but in this #4 failure mode, it happens in the half-second between a series of identical keypresses on the same actor, needed because the actor is so egregiously out of alignment to start with and/or scaling failures and/or the failure to actually remove the HH offset even though that option is enabled.

The only key that works 100% for me is End, which I find myself using more and more due to my inability to get a man and a woman to line up where sex might be remotely possible.

If I had to sum up the failures in a concise sentence, I would say SexLab just loses its mind when I try to adjust actor positions to achieve credible alignment. Is there an ini setting somewhere that I can set differently to help the mod's alignment controls work right? If it's script lag/overload, are there some variables I can set or some console command I can issue to tell the game to put whatever it wants to do on hold and give SL top priority until I can get my actors aligned? Is there some troubleshooting technique I can use to determine the cause of my dysfunctional controls, or does everybody experience this and I should just resign myself to it?

Thanks.

1. You installed a mod (or one of the old ones) that went script crazy and is eating all the CPU cycles.

2. Character is stuck in 2 SL threads/animations. Normaly one char can only be i one SL thread/animations, but shit happens.  2 SL threads/animations are compeating for the control over same character. Its like thread 1 want to lock character in position X, thread 2 wants to move to X+1, but then thread 1 kick in and moves it back to X.

3. Some other mod wants to control your character. Its is like (2).

If 2: theres a button in MCM that stops all active SL threads/animations.

If 1: Fallrim tools Resaver can help. Open game save, and look for Active Scripts and Suspended Stacks section.

14 hours ago, Fotogen said:

1. You installed a mod (or one of the old ones) that went script crazy and is eating all the CPU cycles.

2. Character is stuck in 2 SL threads/animations. Normaly one char can only be i one SL thread/animations, but shit happens.  2 SL threads/animations are compeating for the control over same character. Its like thread 1 want to lock character in position X, thread 2 wants to move to X+1, but then thread 1 kick in and moves it back to X.

3. Some other mod wants to control your character. Its is like (2).

If 2: theres a button in MCM that stops all active SL threads/animations.

If 1: Fallrim tools Resaver can help. Open game save, and look for Active Scripts and Suspended Stacks section.

Firstly, thanks for your response. After reading your response, I went rifling through my mods looking for resource hogs other than physics and enb, and found 2 possibles: I changed my Jaxonz auto-looter from scanning the area every 0.1 second to every 2 seconds to cut down on that overhead, and also disabled my SINful CBP/CBPC "Tuning Rate" which is what they call it when their mod rescans for settings changes (uselessly unless you have just changed a setting) and applies them in near-real time so you don't have to exit the game, change an ini file, launch the game, test, exit, etc. etc.

Then I went in-game to test some new eyeglasses meshes & textures I had found lying on a sidewalk in St. Petersburg with my name on them, and cobbled them together into an installable archive, and experienced 3 consecutive SL scenes (pics on request :classic_tongue: ) with very few glitches- beginning alignments were either perfect or close enough that it took only minor adjustments, and all actor controls worked more or less as expected. So it's entirely popsicle that just the 2 mods I reined in were sucking up my entire available supply of electrons... :classic_biggrin:

There is no other active mod that seeks to control my character except Flower Girls, and it wasn't active, nor did Resaver find any orphan scripts belonging to FG when I used it to try to find out what was wrong with my SL controls.

I had forgotten about SL's "Stop All" control, but wouldn't have thought of it because I didn't know it was possible for SL to be in mortal combat with itself for control. I'll keep it in mind now that you have said it's possible.

I run Resaver to Clean Unattached Instances and Undefined Elements almost as a preventive tool since I have so many mods, although few of them are scripted. Since I have full backups weekly and Resaver backs up the original Savegame before overwriting it with the edited copy it, I feel it's worth the slight risk of doing that. Next time SL takes a dump in my Wheaties I'll specifically check for active scripts and suspended stacks.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

On 12/30/2019 at 5:51 PM, TAISON223 said:

i think i have a 15 more or less mods for skyrim 1.5.23 wich autors abandonned them (so they have no updates for skyrims newest versions) and i really don´t wanna lost them :c 

Hi, did you ever find it ? I'm looking for it too, for the same reasons :)

On 1/8/2020 at 10:45 AM, poisonkeyblade said:

I figured out how to trigger the animations, but now the NPC just like stands in the same place as my character and creates nightmare fuel. So the animations are not working the way they should be. How do I fix this issue?

Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe per instructions.

On 1/8/2020 at 1:37 PM, walkingfree2020 said:

i'm having an odd situation. i have a fully ported SkyEDraenei mod with addons also fully ported and functioning in game. but whenever i attempt to initiate animations the moment they close together it CTD. no errors given just boom. and its gone. any ideas? it only does this on that race specifically.

The nude body replacer in use by that race is not physics-capable and/or does not use XPMSSE.

1 hour ago, JaeShi said:

Hey all. Quick question: Should i give Papyrus Utilities priority, over SLFramework? Because, SLF last update was at Nov 22, and PapUtils at Nov 24. Thanks in advance.

No need to install PapyrusUtil as SL includes it. The separate PU mod was just uploaded later, they are the same version.

7 hours ago, walkingfree2020 said:

hey. that would be odd. the skeleton in use was designed for a bhunp 3bbb smp body. also capable of physics as well. if it is compatible for that how would it not be compatible for anims?

I could've worded that better. What I intended to say is "One possibility is that the nude body replacer in use by that race is not physics-capable and/or does not use XPMSSE."

The way Skyrim works is that your armor/clothing chest-piece (Biped Slot 32) contains its own body, which may or may not be the same as the default body for your race. So the default body for your race isn't actually in play until you strip, which SexLab does for you if you have Females' Slot 32 stripping enabled.  Once you strip, you expose the default body and skeleton for your race.

So SexLab doesn't cause the CTD, it exposes the issue that causes the CTD by switching your body-in-use from the one included in the armor to the default body for your race.

In any event, your symptoms suggest a body and/or skeleton issue.

Question/suggestion:

Does there exist a feature or separate mod that automatically executes the console commands "tfc" (freeflying camera) and "sucsm 2" (slows the freeflying camera speed to a more comfortable speed) at the start of any animations, and again executes the console command "tfc" to cancel the freeflying camera at the end? And if not, perhaps this could be added?

I've been experimenting with doing this manually, and apart from a bug/interaction where after doing this I cannot zoom in and out anymore and can only switch between first and third person by using the camera hotkey (default F), I feel like this significantly improves the viewing experience, and it sounds to me like a really easy thing to implement, considering it can be achieved with three console commands.

Hi I can't find much on this topic after searching and I'm at a loss for what else to troubleshoot: Cum textures are not applying after sex, at all. I have very little installed other than framework matchmaker, CBBE bodies, SOS, and Tools and all dependencies. Everything related to this is on in the MCM. I'm not even sure where to begin to troubleshoot? I've never had this problem before. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Leyrann said:

Question/suggestion:

Does there exist a feature or separate mod that automatically executes the console commands "tfc" (freeflying camera) and "sucsm 2" (slows the freeflying camera speed to a more comfortable speed) at the start of any animations, and again executes the console command "tfc" to cancel the freeflying camera at the end? And if not, perhaps this could be added?

I've been experimenting with doing this manually, and apart from a bug/interaction where after doing this I cannot zoom in and out anymore and can only switch between first and third person by using the camera hotkey (default F), I feel like this significantly improves the viewing experience, and it sounds to me like a really easy thing to implement, considering it can be achieved with three console commands.

Alright nevermind this one. Turns out I'm blind.

@Ashalwhat are the requirements to compile scripts dependent on Sexlab SE? From my limited understanding it seems you need the RaceMenu, SKSE, SkyUI source scripts and Creature Framework V 1.63 (whatever that is). 

The only Creature Framework I can find here is an unofficial port that's version 1.0.1

Hi! I'm doing a fresh install of Skyrim SE and I'm having issues starting SexLab animations. I get the following error:

FATAL - Thread[0]  - Unable to find valid default animations

FNIS is working (Using XXL edition, idk if this is the issue)

SkyUI is working

SKSE is working

Musje opened a really significant bug report against PapyrusUtil SE on Jan 5 (Nexusmods). It is not clear anyone actually looks at that topic, so I wanted to mention it here.

Summary: StorageUtil values are not saved across loads, This kills mods like MME and AYGAS.

On 1/11/2020 at 1:09 PM, DinoR00bus said:

Hi I can't find much on this topic after searching and I'm at a loss for what else to troubleshoot: Cum textures are not applying after sex, at all. I have very little installed other than framework matchmaker, CBBE bodies, SOS, and Tools and all dependencies. Everything related to this is on in the MCM. I'm not even sure where to begin to troubleshoot? I've never had this problem before. Thanks!

I was looking for the answer to this as well, having recently moved to SSE. Found an answer on the previous page by Vyxenne!

On 1/4/2020 at 8:30 PM, Vyxenne said:

There are TWO checkboxes in SexLab MCM relating to cum:

• Enable ending orgasm effects (or similar words)
  • Show cum textures

You must tick (enable) both of them, then you will see cum for as long after the scene as you have set the duration (in seconds.)

The SL cum textures were not strong enough for me, so I converted (just scanned the dds files) and installed SexLab Sperm Replacer and got perfect realistic cum:

20190523070120_1.jpg.50aaa7af17d2b73f228f9b78aff81c7d.jpg

18 hours ago, BurntLettuce said:

I cant figure out where to get Matchmaker, I keep searching but I only see Matchmaker for the light version of sexlab SE should i get this one or can someone provide me with the link to the page where Matchmaker is?

Matchmaker for LE works fine without any port required, so just use that.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/