Nice challenge, but i think the wickedwork requirement is not really necessary. 

That mod it's in the really early stages of development and doesn't do much and it may causes issues and mod conflicts.

Challenges often rely on cheats, so why don't do like other "brothel" challenges, you have to seduce your client and every time you are allowed to get 1000 simoleons trough cheats, of course there should be a time limit, like if you had sex with a jhon you can't do it again for 24 hours. 

There is also the ask money for whohoo mod but never managed to get it working right (basically i can ask money forever after sex and have to restrain myself to ask it only one time).

What about adding sensually tight into the mix? That would definetly add a whole other level of difficulty, i honestly don't know if the challenge is doable with that trait on. 

It also adds to the roleplay, after all you character is a teenager and doesn't really want to sell her body right? She shouldn't get buffs after sex, she should get debuffs. :smiley:

Do you think it would be possible to complete the challenge with that trait? Maybe with disabling emotional deaths or with drug usage?

5 minutes ago, uriel1987 said:

Nice challenge, but i think the wickedwork requirement is not really necessary. 

That mod while really nice it's in the really early stages of development and doesn't do much and it may causes issues and mod conflicts.

Challenges often rely on cheats, so why don't do like other "brothel" challenges, you have to seduce your client and every time you are allowed to get 1000 simoleons trough cheats, of course there should be a time limit, like if you had sex with a jhon you can't do it again for 24 hours. 

There is also the ask money for whohoo mod but never managed to get it working right (basically i can ask money forever after sex and have to restrain myself to ask it only one time).

What about adding sensually tight into the mix? That would definetly add a whole other level of difficulty, i honestly don't know if the challenge is doable with that trait on. 

It also adds to the roleplay, after all you character is a teenager and doesn't really want to sell her body right? She shouldn't get buffs after sex, she should get debuffs. :smiley:

Do you think it would be possible to complete the challenge with that trait? Maybe with disabling emotional deaths or with drug usage?

Hnm.. i think about it.
I may add this to the list and make an owerhaul of the challange so you are more flexible in earning the money!
Thanks for the suggestion tho ♥

The problem with the sensually tight trait is, that it needs an extra slot. When i do the owerhaul it's possible but since a teen has only two slots for the traits and one is already 'blocked' for the daugther of the easter hare trait and the other for the wickedwork..

But other then that i think it should be possible with the sensually tight trait - since as soon as you get imprgenated you are given a small break through your pregnancy. Not that it would stop the owner from molesting you ;3

It might be possible, i try this out later and change the challenge a bit!

27 minutes ago, Buntschwinge said:

The problem with the sensually tight trait is, that it needs an extra slot. When i do the owerhaul it's possible but since a teen has only two slots for the traits and one is already 'blocked' for the daugther of the easter hare trait and the other for the wickedwork..

But other then that i think it should be possible with the sensually tight trait - since as soon as you get imprgenated you are given a small break through your pregnancy. Not that it would stop the owner from molesting you ;3

Well a daughter of easter are give birth to eggs, that are not really so difficult to push out, so i can see the sim retaining the trait even after pregnancy (if it's egg one). 

The trait problem is another reason to get rid of wickedwork imho (at least for the moment, until it doesn't take a cas slot and it's maybe a little more advanced).

4 hours ago, Krullehoofd said:

Created this mod especially for the Brothel challenge, but i think it is useful for this one too :smile:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92564-woohoo-for-money-interactions-mod/

Uh, awesome!

I didn't even know this mod existed! Thank you so much, that makes so much easier!

4 hours ago, uriel1987 said:

Well a daughter of easter are give birth to eggs, that are not really so difficult to push out, so i can see the sim retaining the trait even after pregnancy (if it's egg one). 

The trait problem is another reason to get rid of wickedwork imho (at least for the moment, until it doesn't take a cas slot and it's maybe a little more advanced).

I'm not quit sure what you mean with the first part :frown:

To the second part, thanks to Krullehoofd there is a solution! So there wouldn't be a problem now to add both traits "Daughter of the easter are" and "ST" to the sim!

And also as perfect timing to mention, that i just reworked the actuall Challenge "Be free"!

It is now gender neutral!

When you have some suggestions, i'm open for everything!

I'm already planning on a challenge alone for the sensually tight trait and maaaybe for the Pheromonal Flower trait!

But for the second one i need to test it first. (Never played with that trait, to be honest /D)

3 hours ago, Buntschwinge said:

Uh, awesome!

I didn't even know this mod existed! Thank you so much, that makes so much easier!

I'm not quit sure what you mean with the first part :frown:

To the second part, thanks to Krullehoofd there is a solution! So there wouldn't be a problem now to add both traits "Daughter of the easter are" and "ST" to the sim!

And also as perfect timing to mention, that i just reworked the actuall Challenge "Be free"!

It is now gender neutral!

When you have some suggestions, i'm open for everything!

I'm already planning on a challenge alone for the sensually tight trait and maaaybe for the Pheromonal Flower trait!

But for the second one i need to test it first. (Never played with that trait, to be honest /D)

Anyways my compliments with coming up with this challenge. Love playing challenges and will try it for sure. Hope many more interesting challenges will appear on this forum.

:thumbsup:

Wow! Great work Buntschwinge!  I'll have to link to this page in my mod description!

I don't have a lot of time to play these days so it can be hard to gauge what features people really like and how they use them in their games, but reading this challenge really helps me to understand what sort of gameplay people want.  

11 hours ago, Buntschwinge said:
  • After 4 sim weeks the owner of the orphanage forces your teen to earn money with prostituion.
    • If you use WickedWork, then summon a customer once a day.
    • If you use  "Woohoo for money" , then you go out and lure 5 customers per day.
      • 1 for sex and 4 for a blow job.
  • When your teen has the "Sensually tight" trait, he/she will highly use some sort of drug to go through the pain.

Wait a second!  

Cocaine detection hasn't been worked into Sensually Tight yet has it?  

Da fuq was I thinking. 

Guess what I'm going to go work on?

Create now another household for an orphanage.

• one male (adult) as the owner with the traits “mean”, “evil” and “materialistic
  • two toddlers, one (male)  with the trait “fussy” and one (girl)  with “clingy
  • one teenager (male) with the traits “hot-headed” and slob
  • one child (female) with the trait “squemish

Anyone wanna be awesome and upload a lot+household that fills this role while I go work on my mod a bit more?

The teen is not allowed to go to school.

Wait! How is this possible?  When school time starts do I just cancel the go to school interaction and EA is cool with it? Surely this needs to be modded, right?

10 hours ago, Krullehoofd said:

Anyways my compliments with coming up with this challenge. Love playing challenges and will try it for sure. Hope many more interesting challenges will appear on this forum.

:thumbsup:

Thanks!

When you try this, please keep me updated, i looove to see how the story will progress in actuall gameplay!

And don't worry, i have already a frew in mind ;3

9 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Wait a second!  

Cocaine detection hasn't been worked into Sensually Tight yet has it?  

Da fuq was I thinking. 

Guess what I'm going to go work on?

Uh, i don't think so? uriel1987 brought me to this attention and it sounded really nice and even workeable, since the buff from the drug will overpower most other buffs.

I'm not quit sure how it works with the ST trait, since i haven't tested it yet.

Uhh! It is always nice to bring you some ideas ♥

9 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Wait! How is this possible?  When school time starts do I just cancel the go to school interaction and EA is cool with it? Surely this needs to be modded, right?

No you doesn't need a mod for this. You just cancel the interaction and your sim stays at home!

I did that with a "Run away" challenge one and it worked just fine. I deleted for that the homework in the inventory and after a few weeks my sim didn't even got the action to go to school anymore!

15 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

I usually just use: Careers.remove_career HighSchool

That seems to work until the next load of the save file. There are mods out there for quitting HS, but this seems easier and less chance of an lack of update causing issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

After nearly a month and a few failed ideas, i present you now the next challenge!

The 5a82b62693af0_whim_constellation4a27c7ef14d2118a.png.c1530d3be55cd0b42766bf2690eca3ee.png Bunny Breeding - Challenge!

It has two major following points. You can play as the Breeder or the Playbunny.

I highly recommend to you to play the Breeder first and then move to the different stages of the Playbunny.

By the way - yes. I included now different difficulties and more options in the goals.

You can play right now the easy or the hard mode on this challenge. I didn't wrote the medium one down just now, but i added at leas the goals.

Do you have any suggestions what i could change at the challenge?

And how do you like the style i with i write the challenges? Should i just do them in points like:

• Do XXX
  • Do XXX
  • Do XXX

Or should i keep the current style?

After i did the medium stage, i will work at the Serial Killer - Challenge.

But what did you like to see after that?
In the first post i have a few ideas collected, choose from them and tell me what you want to see next!

• 1 month later...
On 30/01/2018 at 12:40 PM, Buntschwinge said:

Incest Challenge

Oohh, can't wait to see that one. 

All your challenges are so creative, I wish there was a way to play them the way the game sees the social situations tasks or GTW jobs tasks, you know? The game could tell us the tasks instead of us playing pretend and following the challenge's storyline. I'm saying this because I've been trying to do challenges for a while now and I always lose motivation along the way because the game mechanism doesn't help. Like "Rags to Riches": you're homeless, filthy, tired, hungry but suddenly you're happy because there's a framed painting at the wall?!?!? 

Anyways, sorry for the rant.

Great work! You're extremely creative! 

I started at the top this week with the "Be Free" Challenge. So far, so...fun!

My notes/suggestions:

• I made a mistake making my "source" family - in that Mom and Dad were "Roommates" - So I broke the rules and played Dad, but only for him to ask Mom for sex. When she refused for two whole weeks (I sort of view a Sim-Day as equivalent to a month, so that's a LONG dry spell for him), he murder-suicided while the kids were asleep!
  • I'm not sure how I'd have killed the Parents if I'd made them romantically involved. But "Emotional Death" from happiness might be right up my alley. If I did that, I wouldn't set a 2 week limit - I'd just send the kids off to the Orphanage when the second parent dies...of hilarity.
  • It's unclear what you're supposed to do with the original house when the parents die (are we supposed to sell furnishings or not?) - I sold everything in the original house and the money went to the orphanage house. I presumed it was an insurance payout, and I'm using it to pay household expenses. It's cost about $8000 so far.
  • Reading a Bedtime Story to each child is all but impossible with the standard clock, particularly when the Toddlers have too much energy and won't stay in bed. I didn't want to do this challenge over and over and over because of Terrible Twos who wouldn't go to bed, much less listen to a story. I decided to set the bar at 
    • Cook/Clean three meals every day.
    • Make sure all 3 Toddlers are fed/clean before bed every day.
    • Tuck In each Toddler every day while they're asleep.
  • It's still pretty hard to do that on the standard clock.
  • Part way through, I changed MCCC to "double time" (value of 50), and added the bedtime story in on top of everything else.
  • I found Nisa's Wicked Perversions mod includes a Prostitution module, so Wicked Work and Woohoo For Money aren't necessary, which makes things SO much easier. I may need to adjust the $4000 earnings threshold to account for how much you might earn - one person paid over $800, but many have been in the $50-80 range...and one guy didn't pay anything AND got me pregnant!
  • I lost a toddler at some point. The clingy one was clinging to the slobby teen boy when he left for school, and got stuck floating midair outside the home, then disappeared. I created a replacement in CAS, and all was well. I decided that the first one wound up on the back of a milk carton, and Child Services placed a new Toddler with the Orphanage.
  • No fair using Careers.remove_career High School to skip school! You have to remember to skip school for your teen every day! If your teen accidentally goes to school, it's a "soft" failure. Your Teen can't eat that day, but can feed the sister. It also does not increment your "Three Strikes" failure counter. 
  • EDIT: Be wary of how long your lifespan settings are. I'm ready to move out, with about 6500 earned, and still have 15 days left before my Teen ages up and *can* move out, so there are a lot more opportunities to fail the challenge yet, but if I make it 15 days, I'll have quite the bankroll... Hmm.
  • Additional Challenge: 
  • 1) Set MCCC time to 50.
  • 2) Stay in "Cinderella" mode (with only cooking and cleaning and bedtime stories) until all Toddlers are aged up into Children.
  • 3) The Orphanage Dad makes you use the TAM browser to sign up for Prostitution.
  • 4) You now have to keep the family members fed and clean AND earn Simoleons prostituting yourself AND keep it a secret from your sibling!
  • 5) You cannot lock doors to keep your privacy. If your Sister walks in, you're (pardon the pun) screwed. Better make maximum use of the available time while the Children and Teen are in class, and you're not!
  • 6) You CAN control the other children, but only to make them do homework. 
  • I find that the "Evil" Orphanage father isn't really wicked enough (like, he's not AT ALL abusive) without my guiding hand helping him be a terrible dad. I'm considering restarting and making a "soft" failure result in some sort of sexual punishment, like...First Strike: Signing up for prostitution now instead of when the Toddlers age up. Additional "soft" failures mean "servicing" the Orphanage Dad, then you have to spend the money he gives you on new stuff for the house - so it doesn't count toward your $4000+ savings.
On 9.4.2018 at 6:38 AM, JabsTheGoon said:

I started at the top this week with the "Be Free" Challenge. So far, so...fun!

My notes/suggestions:

• I made a mistake making my "source" family - in that Mom and Dad were "Roommates" - So I broke the rules and played Dad, but only for him to ask Mom for sex. When she refused for two whole weeks (I sort of view a Sim-Day as equivalent to a month, so that's a LONG dry spell for him), he murder-suicided while the kids were asleep!
  • I'm not sure how I'd have killed the Parents if I'd made them romantically involved. But "Emotional Death" from happiness might be right up my alley. If I did that, I wouldn't set a 2 week limit - I'd just send the kids off to the Orphanage when the second parent dies...of hilarity.
  • It's unclear what you're supposed to do with the original house when the parents die (are we supposed to sell furnishings or not?) - I sold everything in the original house and the money went to the orphanage house. I presumed it was an insurance payout, and I'm using it to pay household expenses. It's cost about $8000 so far.
  • Reading a Bedtime Story to each child is all but impossible with the standard clock, particularly when the Toddlers have too much energy and won't stay in bed. I didn't want to do this challenge over and over and over because of Terrible Twos who wouldn't go to bed, much less listen to a story. I decided to set the bar at 
    • Cook/Clean three meals every day.
    • Make sure all 3 Toddlers are fed/clean before bed every day.
    • Tuck In each Toddler every day while they're asleep.
  • It's still pretty hard to do that on the standard clock.
  • Part way through, I changed MCCC to "double time" (value of 50), and added the bedtime story in on top of everything else.
  • I found Nisa's Wicked Perversions mod includes a Prostitution module, so Wicked Work and Woohoo For Money aren't necessary, which makes things SO much easier. I may need to adjust the $4000 earnings threshold to account for how much you might earn - one person paid over $800, but many have been in the $50-80 range...and one guy didn't pay anything AND got me pregnant!
  • I lost a toddler at some point. The clingy one was clinging to the slobby teen boy when he left for school, and got stuck floating midair outside the home, then disappeared. I created a replacement in CAS, and all was well. I decided that the first one wound up on the back of a milk carton, and Child Services placed a new Toddler with the Orphanage.
  • No fair using Careers.remove_career High School to skip school! You have to remember to skip school for your teen every day! If your teen accidentally goes to school, it's a "soft" failure. Your Teen can't eat that day, but can feed the sister. It also does not increment your "Three Strikes" failure counter. 
  • EDIT: Be wary of how long your lifespan settings are. I'm ready to move out, with about 6500 earned, and still have 15 days left before my Teen ages up and *can* move out, so there are a lot more opportunities to fail the challenge yet, but if I make it 15 days, I'll have quite the bankroll... Hmm.
  • Additional Challenge: 
  • 1) Set MCCC time to 50.
  • 2) Stay in "Cinderella" mode (with only cooking and cleaning and bedtime stories) until all Toddlers are aged up into Children.
  • 3) The Orphanage Dad makes you use the TAM browser to sign up for Prostitution.
  • 4) You now have to keep the family members fed and clean AND earn Simoleons prostituting yourself AND keep it a secret from your sibling!
  • 5) You cannot lock doors to keep your privacy. If your Sister walks in, you're (pardon the pun) screwed. Better make maximum use of the available time while the Children and Teen are in class, and you're not!
  • 6) You CAN control the other children, but only to make them do homework. 
  • I find that the "Evil" Orphanage father isn't really wicked enough (like, he's not AT ALL abusive) without my guiding hand helping him be a terrible dad. I'm considering restarting and making a "soft" failure result in some sort of sexual punishment, like...First Strike: Signing up for prostitution now instead of when the Toddlers age up. Additional "soft" failures mean "servicing" the Orphanage Dad, then you have to spend the money he gives you on new stuff for the house - so it doesn't count toward your $4000+ savings.

Thanks for the feedback!

I will consider this and rework the challenge as soon as i have time to do so.

And to the other fact, that Nisa has prostituion too - to this point, where i created the challenge this wasn't a thing ;3

When i rework it, i will add this as well but till that point you only had so much options.

I'm doing the Be Free Challenge, and...Welp. 

DsXKoCr.png

That's a thing that just happened. 

That'd be these two:
* one male (adult) as the owner with the traits “mean”, “evil” and “materialistic”.

* one male (teen) with the traits “hot-headed” and slob”.

Hadda pause my game to post before going and watching this trainwreck. =)

Also, I have been keeping track of how much money my Be Free Teen is making from Nisa's prostitution. It's averaging just under $250 per Client. (including the ones that get mad and don't pay anything). 

That should be helpful in trying to balance how much money the Teen needs to save before moving. 
NISA: $250 per client Average = 3.2 days to $4000.
KH WooHoo for Money: $100 for WooHoo. $50 for blowjob. = 8 days to $4000.
TvHebdo Wicked Worker: $1000, every time, no matter how little time you spend. 1 day (or less) to $4000. 

Be Free Challenge - additional useful Mods.

* MCCC - Go into MCCC Tuner -> Enable Scumbumbo Autonomy Scan
* Now click on the Refrigerator and select Autonomy Scan.

* Disable all the Autonomous ways a Sim can get food. "Make" "Serve", "Grab a Snack", etc.

Now your household will starve to death if your Cinderella Teen Sim does not make food for the household. :bawling:

You can make sure by adding this mod, which stops your Sim from autonomously grabbing a plate of food immediately every time they cook. 

http://littlemssam.de/no-auto-food-grab-after-cooking/

• 3 weeks later...

I created an Orphanage lot to use for the Be Free! challenge. 

It has 5 bedroom for the children as they grow up with everything they may need to grow up well. There are 3 toddler beds for the little ones and toys all together in a central room as well as a playground out back. A lovely wholesome business that is geared to raise children to be productive and responsible members of society!

There's also a basement for the teens to relax in and a little special area for the Owner. Just a little private nook for some time away from the craziness of kids, nothing to worry about...

The lot is called Arid Ridge Orphanage and is 40 by 30 in size. Labelled with the #wickedwhims. 

Have fun!

I'm thinking about making households for the challenges too...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I don't know if anyone else figured this out already or not but with MCCC, you can make it so teens don't go to school at all. I think I changed that setting so long ago and now every time I make a teen, if I want them to go to school, I have to have them join it lol. Sadly I even forgot that u had to buy the damn homework lml. Jeez I think I was just so used to it being already in their inventory. But yea, if u didnt know, now u do. U don't have to type in that cheat just change the setting in MCCC.

• 2 months later...

I love the challenges, but you may want to update the last one.  Also, the Mermaid mod is out of date and the WickedWitch's Concoctions Mod is no longer available via the link you provided.  Everything else is pretty much up to date. You can have the teen quit school by enabling quit school for teens in MCCC settings from a computer or do it the way you said and cancel each day which can be really hard.  I would suggest that maybe allowing people to quit school would be advisable so the teen can focus on whoring instead of school.  But still let the younger sibling go to school when they age up.  Also, I like the Bunny Breeder Challenge I like a lot and probably will do that one more than the other two but idk, I like the first two most of all.

• 4 months later...

Hi!

I'm quite new to loverslab and all thoses mods ( installed wicked whims just last week) and I already love them!! While discovering whicked whims and Nisa'k Perversion I imagined a challenge and I wanted your opinion on it. (sorry for my english it's not my mother tongue)

1,000,000 Challenge Prostitue Style

Start:

-Create a Female or Male with the Trophy Wife Aspiration.

-Place him/her on an empty lot with 0$

-Can only gain money with prostitution BUT need to keep all your V cards for your husband/wife. or GAME OVER! (On my first try I accidently lost my sim anal virginity because I didn't change the settings in wicked whims and after teasing they went forward in the animation... I was so pissed)

-Pregnant chances must be of 70% for played sims and 5% for non played sims. So don't forget condoms!

-Honestly I put my Sim 'immortal' so that they don't age, so the challenge is for now designed this way.

Before marrying you Master ( I will call the husband/wife Master for now):

-Gain the traits : Cuckqueen and/or Polyamorous ( and Incest if you want to play it that way ;) )

-You must have at least a room with: a double bed, shower, toilette, fridge, oven, two kitchen counter, a table and two chaisers.

-You must have two friends which can become "roomates" later ( includ a teen)

-Pot: minimum 1,000$
-You can't gain money any other way so forbidden so have a garden ( but for just food it's ok), peint, write, or this handy trashcan,...

Spoiler

image.png.519a283e16319388921d462a2c2745ed.png

After marrying Master:

-Master can't bring money in the household, he must quit his work and can't do any clean-up or household. It's for Dolls after all.

-Master needs to have the Polyamorous trait before welcoming any new member in the household.

-The Trophy Wife ( after I will call the first sim only Wife) can now use all her charms to prostitute herself. But beware if she become pregnant with an anothers child without the permission of her Master she must abort.

-For each new sim in the household you will need to have a room for them with a bed, a nightsant and a wardrobe. And all the V cards of this new sim must be given to the Master.

-You can now have a garden and the 'handy' trashcan.

Spoiler

image.png.a73796d9a517c28879e062a70eefff33.png

Buy a Doll: Before being able to buy a Doll your pot needs to be at least 25,000$

Transforme a member of the household into a Doll: you can if it is in you budget ( you must keep at least 1,000$) but you can't transforme the Wife! ( she loves her master without limits and will help him with his Dolls).

The Children of the Dolls:

-When one of your sims fall pregnant of the Master or is from an other with the permission of her Master, she must do all so that it become a girl ( strawberries, ...).

-After labor you can age your kid as you want until its a teen, then Master will need to decide if the child is beautiful enought to become one of his Dolls. Otherwises he must sell it or make it marry a sim from an another household by accompling the Trophy Wife Aspiration or the Mind Broken Aspiration.

Pot: 100,000$

You have money so new rules!

- Your house must now have: a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom and an office. On the first (or second?) floor their will be the Master suit for Master and his Wife and the rooms of the Dolls wich won't be accessible for the clients. So you will need the basement for all your sexual remunerations... The door to go downstaires must be red. It will be there were all the BDSM tools will be if your into it, at least a double bed, a shower, condoms, mural mirors... and all that your Dolls will need to pleasure their clients.

-Now Master can create a club for all his close friends and the people that he want to share his Dolls ( so potential seeders?). He will be able to organize events were he will invit them and have his Dolls put up a show ( polldancing, ...). And maybe orgies, who nows...

Spoiler

First Floor:

image.png.4d0f36bcb70c52f467e890668912c339.png

Ground Floor:

image.png.10510ebcd8d9468bfb79395f5d008849.png

Basement:

image.png.ed6f517676f3fb485bafbf308d2e8654.png

Pot: 200,000$

Your richer and richer and you must now show it!

-Build a pool and have a sport room so that your Dolls can keep their sexiness.

-You can now choose one trait for your lot, that you can change each season or at each new Doll.

Pot: 300,000$

Your clients want more educated Dolls! Create a music room were they will be able to "learn" to play instruments even if they will only think of the best ways to fuck with this new "toys".

-You can now choose a second trait to the lot.

Pot: 400,000$

Your almost at the middle of the challenge and you realise that you always make work the same Dolls.

To solve this problem you need new blood.

When a Doll will have a child you must choose between the mother and her adolescent child which is the prettier and can stay with Master. And you must sell/get out all the Dolls that had more than 5 kids (except Wife you need to keep her till the end).

Pot: 500,000$

-You can now choose a third trait to your lot.

-Your basement now needs to show your business. So you will make separated space for each with a room with: a double bed and an another object with animations. All the BDSM equipment will be in another room et all the doors will lead to a communal living room for you clients with at least a couch and a coffee table ( no TV their are not here for this kind of amusement).

Pot: 600,000$

You are rich enought to take it slow. All the children will have to live at least 2 days in each day before growing up.

-New renovation! It is time to litteraly show that you are supperior to your Dolls, so you will creat an upper floor yor the Master Suit with a room, a bathroom, a dressing and his office were only he can access to manage his Dolls. The floor below will have all the rooms of the Dolls, a communal living room and a new bathroom.

RECAP':

Second Floor: MASTER SUIT: room, office, dressing and bath room.

First Floor: DOLLS FLOOR: rooms for each Doll ( a double bed, nighstand and a wardrobe), a communal living room and a bathroom.

Ground Floor: LIVING FLOOR: kitchen ( at least: a fridge, two kitchen counters and an oven), living room, an office, [the music room and the sport room.] <--or other floors

Basement: CLIENT FLOOR: room for each Doll ( a double bed and an object with animation), a BDSM room if you want and a communal room ( no TV).

[ (2) Basement: FANTASME FLOOR: you can create rooms so satisfy certain fantasies: sex a the spa, punishment in an office.... ] <-- Optionale

Pot: 800,000$

Legacy

Now you are rich enought and you think that you should have an heir. So you impregnat your Wife or your favorite Doll to have a son ( long live carotes) wich will continue your heritage. When a teenager he will receive his own Doll with the Trophy Wife Aspiration and when they marry they will leave with the last daugther born in the household to continue this juicy business. 

Pot: 900,000$

You are near your dream goal, a million, only a few steps and you are their.

But you realise that you are to good for this shit and so you destroy ( yes destroy and not sell!!!) your garden, your handy trashcan and all your other means to gain money except prostitution. It's time to go back to the BASICS.

Pot: 1,000,000$

You succeed!!!

You can now age or kill your royal couple (Master/Wife) and restart with a son or a daugther how will keep the house, the Dolls et all the objects but not the money!

Sorry it was quite long...

What do you think ? I'm going to try it to see if it is possible and to have pictures to illustrate the challenge. ( For now I'm at 100 000$)

Hope you liked it and if you try it let me know.

Alexia

PS: I'm French and I originaly written this challenge in French so if you're interested I can send you the French Version.