Hi again,

I activated the prostitution option in slave manager and now the dolls do get called out. Nice!! :D

A couple of questions about possible new features:

- autonomous prostitution? 

- any way to tie into Extreme Violence? Maybe make the dolls enjoy / gain pink from getting roughed up by their owners?

- any way to tweak Pink decay rate? It's a bit quick. Also, would be useful to pop notifications below a threshold

- dirt tattoos? (i.e. options for dolls to enjoy being get dirty)

Thank you!

lastException.txt

6 hours ago, n3koboyy said:

So, when I try to register a sim as a rose on TAM Explorer, the task just pops up and then disappears and there's never any notification. Is that how it's supposed to work? Because it seems like the option just does nothing.

Did you check to make sure WP isn't too deep in your mods folder?  It should look like this screenshot; if there are numbers at the end of the folder name, go inside that one and pull that folder out to your main Mods folder.  Also double check to make sure you don't have an old version hanging around.  You might try deleting the WickedPerverionsMod folder in your Saves folder, too.

mods folder.png

First of all, I would like to thank you for your creation. It's been really fun.

This seems to be working ok, but with one exception.  In my case, i cant find the tam explorer in the computer. I would like to play with prostitution.

Am i doing something wrong?

thanks in advance

9 hours ago, tmodemon said:

First of all, I would like to thank you for your creation. It's been really fun.

This seems to be working ok, but with one exception.  In my case, i cant find the tam explorer in the computer. I would like to play with prostitution.

thanks in advance

Me as well, I cannot find the tam explorer it doesn't come up

10 hours ago, Felicat82 said:

Did you check to make sure WP isn't too deep in your mods folder?  It should look like this screenshot; if there are numbers at the end of the folder name, go inside that one and pull that folder out to your main Mods folder.  Also double check to make sure you don't have an old version hanging around.  You might try deleting the WickedPerverionsMod folder in your Saves folder, too.

mods folder.png

Yeah, I'm always careful with script mods and don't bury them in folders. WP is just within its own folder, and it's properly updated with no old versions.

I'll try dumping the save file for it and see what happens. Thanks for the tip.

EDIT: No luck unfortunately. The task still just pops up and immediately disappears.

Hi NisaK, love your mod!

My sim is a debt slave so she sees a lot of customers and sometimes she gets these texts about someone coming over. All perfectly normal. But then there is this one customer that keeps texting her creepy things. He doesn't want to come over or anything, he just texts her things like "you should come over to see my collection of your hair sometime" and "I have a dick and a knife, which do you want inside of you?" Is this a new feature? Like a customer becoming obsessed or is that due to another mod?? I have never seen it before.

On another topic, is it possible to see how much you have left on your debt?

11 hours ago, FatArse said:

for some reason when i choose sensually tight trait in cas it won't stay with the sim after i exit cas

might be one of my mods probably, does anyone have this issue?

That happened to me, too, but I don't think it's another mod, because I had other sims with the tight trait at the same time.  I think it's contradicted by some other trait in that particular sim.  I don't know which one is interfering with the tight trait, though, or how to remove it even if I knew what it was. 

On 1/19/2019 at 11:22 PM, n3koboyy said:

So, when I try to register a sim as a rose on TAM Explorer, the task just pops up and then disappears and there's never any notification. Is that how it's supposed to work? Because it seems like the option just does nothing.

I don't really understand.  You should get the confirmation that your sim is a prostitute and then it's up to you to go out there and get clients.  Just like irl, silently declaring yourself a prostitute in the quiet of your own home won't cause a line of customers to show up on your doorstep! 

On 1/20/2019 at 3:18 AM, SAC said:

Hi again,

I activated the prostitution option in slave manager and now the dolls do get called out. Nice!! :D

A couple of questions about possible new features:

- autonomous prostitution? 

- any way to tie into Extreme Violence? Maybe make the dolls enjoy / gain pink from getting roughed up by their owners?

- any way to tweak Pink decay rate? It's a bit quick. Also, would be useful to pop notifications below a threshold

- dirt tattoos? (i.e. options for dolls to enjoy being get dirty)

Thank you!

lastException.txt

Hey SAC, thank you for the LE.  It looks like a tuning injection in someone's mod is breaking.  Check to make sure your WW and Basemental drugs is fully up to date.  It looks like the last tuning injector to run was related to Basemental drugs, so try swinging the LE by him.  

Autonomous prostitution is coming.  

No plans on integration with Sacrificial.  I don't know Sacrificial and he is not on LL, so ?‍♀️

What level would you want a pink notification to pop up at? 

Dirt tattoos?  no but I plan on adding restrictions as punishment which would make it easier for them to become dirty. 

On 1/20/2019 at 3:53 AM, laurrr said:

i probably should have clarified. sometimes i'll have to wait for days at a time in game, and eventually have to close it w/o saving because it effectively kinda softlocks?? i tried again and it works normally but not all the time

So sometimes it plays through and other times it doesn't?  What are you doing around the time of the text adventure taking place and have you noticed anything funny about the away sim? 

On 1/20/2019 at 4:53 AM, luythen said:

hi. is there a way to clean up the client list or add/remove specific sims from those lists? 

Yup, when they call you can tell them to 'fuck off' which will remove that sim from your client list or you can use the console command 'nisa.clear_clients' which will clear all your sims clients at one time! 

On 1/20/2019 at 10:55 AM, FatArse said:

for some reason when i choose sensually tight trait in cas it won't stay with the sim after i exit cas

might be one of my mods probably, does anyone have this issue?

My CAS traits are pretty intense so I have code that removes them from non player sims (NPCs), so this what may be happening.  Otherwise if your sim has the carefree reward trait then that conflicts with my sensually tight trait. 

18 hours ago, malingl said:

Hi NisaK, love your mod!

My sim is a debt slave so she sees a lot of customers and sometimes she gets these texts about someone coming over. All perfectly normal. But then there is this one customer that keeps texting her creepy things. He doesn't want to come over or anything, he just texts her things like "you should come over to see my collection of your hair sometime" and "I have a dick and a knife, which do you want inside of you?" Is this a new feature? Like a customer becoming obsessed or is that due to another mod?? I have never seen it before.

On another topic, is it possible to see how much you have left on your debt?

Yes, that's a feature.  If debt slaves get clients that are evil then there is a chance they will start sending creepy and harassing texts :D The point is to be unsettling.

No, but I should hurry up and add a way to check debt into the game! 

14 hours ago, FeloniusMonk said:

That happened to me, too, but I don't think it's another mod, because I had other sims with the tight trait at the same time.  I think it's contradicted by some other trait in that particular sim.  I don't know which one is interfering with the tight trait, though, or how to remove it even if I knew what it was. 

Like mentioned above, it's either because the sim is a NPC or they have the carefree reward trait! 

21 hours ago, kirajoean said:

Me as well, I cannot find the tam explorer it doesn't come up

On 1/20/2019 at 6:16 AM, tmodemon said:

thanks in advance

This typically happens when a user places my .ts4script file too deep into the mod folder (Maxis won't load .ts4script files after a certain file depth).  The way you need to install my mod is by placing the folder in the zip file directly into your The Sims 4/Mods folder.  So my file path should read The Sims 4/Mods/NisasWickedPerversions and my packages and scripts directly in the NisasWickedPerversions folder.  

If you are sure you have done this, then next step would be making sure there are no residual files left from a previous update of my mod, try clearing the sims 4 cache [ http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php ], and try backing up [do it!] before deleting the WickedPerversionsMod and WickedWhimsMod folder located in your The Sims 4/saves folder.

Hello, Thx for the good work, however, my last session suddenly crashed and I'm now unable to start with my usual testing household (1 testing slave/prostitution). The game starts, then back to the world's selector. Then, if I try again, back to the world's selector again and I've got a Nisa's orange warning requesting me to send the nisa's exception file... so, here it is.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

6 hours ago, NisaK said:

I don't really understand.  You should get the confirmation that your sim is a prostitute and then it's up to you to go out there and get clients.  Just like irl, silently declaring yourself a prostitute in the quiet of your own home won't cause a line of customers to show up on your doorstep! 

No ideas? I have the mod properly placed in the folder, updated, don't have many script mods and nothing that should be conflicting (I even took out a mod that stop sims from autonomously browsing/playing games on PCs. Nothing makes it work, the task to register just always disappears before the sims do it as if it's a blank action. ?

9 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey SAC, thank you for the LE.  It looks like a tuning injection in someone's mod is breaking.  Check to make sure your WW and Basemental drugs is fully up to date.  It looks like the last tuning injector to run was related to Basemental drugs, so try swinging the LE by him.  

Autonomous prostitution is coming.  

No plans on integration with Sacrificial.  I don't know Sacrificial and he is not on LL, so ?‍♀️

What level would you want a pink notification to pop up at? 

Dirt tattoos?  no but I plan on adding restrictions as punishment which would make it easier for them to become dirty. 

Thank you, I think I found the cause for the LE, it was an obsolete WW mod.

Autonomous prostitution sounds great, happy to hear you are considering adding it :)

Pink notifications - I think that 50% and 25% would be useful.

Sure, anything that would facilitate dirtiness would be nice.

Not sure how debt works? I tried registering debt for a doll but what it seems to do is change ownership. I'll try for a non-doll prostitute.

The doll "path" would benefit from additional forced features - maybe the master whoring them out without being able to react, forced drugging, punishing them randomly, or other forced activities.

Thank you so much!

Just an idea/suggestion. Would it be possible to make something like a "Shame" or "Reluctant Whore" trait? Something that pairs well with being a debt slave who isn't very happy about what they have to do for work and cries after sex, gets sad/embarrassed, etc. 

Maybe the Sensually Tight trait could basically do that job (I just installed this mod and having really tried every feature yet), but it seems like that makes you cry during sex. Is it possible to script the tears so they appear afterwards instead (as in, she's professional and does her job and puts on a brave face, but then breaks down after)? And then you can maybe remove them negative mood penalties and tears by doing drugs afterwards to ease the pain. 

I have error with Nisa’s Wicked Perversions LL.0.980b since i installed  WickedWhims 4.3.5.139f
Ver LL.0.980b at Time: 01/22/19 19:29:44 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.139f Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 381, in load_json_file
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Ver LL.0.980b at Time: 01/22/19 19:31:18 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.139f Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 392, in save_json_file
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'to_json'

Hi, I got this mod a while ago and it was working pretty well but I had an issue where one of my sims died from embarrassment because she was rejected. When that happened she also had the debuff for losing her virginity too early, but it's not going away at all. 
Is this supposed to be happening where she's just embarrassed forever or is there something I should fix?

On 1/21/2019 at 3:02 PM, SiegfriedBauer said:

Uhm, i have in genereall no idea about that last exception thingies, so, yeah, uh thanks in advanve if someone can help me out here. As much as i could see, ww and nisa have been mentioned in there and much more. All i know is that the error message pops up everytime a lot is loaded and about every in game hour, if that helps in anyway, i dunno.

lastException.txt

Thank you for the LE SiegfriendBaurer!

This looks like a base game bug that happens when you have a sim leave the fame track, put them back into the limelight and it should go away! 

On 1/21/2019 at 3:49 PM, Kidokit said:

I have noticed an oddity with my sim that has the Daughter of the Easter Hare trait. She is only becoming pregnant with oral interactions. I have had her doing vaginal interactions and no pregnancy chances....

You may be unlucky.  I read your message last night and tested this first thing when I woke up and I was able to get my 'bunny' preggers through vaginal.  Maybe try going into your settings found on the tam explorer and up your vaginal percent chance?

On 1/21/2019 at 4:03 PM, zegolem said:

Hello, Thx for the good work, however, my last session suddenly crashed and I'm now unable to start with my usual testing household (1 testing slave/prostitution). The game starts, then back to the world's selector. Then, if I try again, back to the world's selector again and I've got a Nisa's orange warning requesting me to send the nisa's exception file... so, here it is.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Thank you for the LE zegolem!  

This happens when my mod's (NOT YOUR SAVE DATA's) save data gets corrupted.  It's a rare bug and I haven't been able to track down the why yet but my guess would be something going wrong on closing the game.  Anyways, go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and delete my WickedPerversionsMod folder (AND ONLY THAT FOLDER).  It will reset my mod's settings to default but it should clear this bug! 

On 1/21/2019 at 7:38 PM, n3koboyy said:

No ideas? I have the mod properly placed in the folder, updated, don't have many script mods and nothing that should be conflicting (I even took out a mod that stop sims from autonomously browsing/playing games on PCs. Nothing makes it work, the task to register just always disappears before the sims do it as if it's a blank action. ?

Okay, so no confirmation at all huh?  okay it may be a invisible hitbox messing with your sims pathfinding.  Try again on a vanilla computer placed on a vanilla desk with a vanilla chair (vanilla here means 'base game' i.e. unmoded) in a empty room and see if your sim will now be able to access the interaction on the computer.  It sounds like something is getting in there way. 

Let me know what you find out! 

22 hours ago, SAC said:

Thank you, I think I found the cause for the LE, it was an obsolete WW mod.

Autonomous prostitution sounds great, happy to hear you are considering adding it :)

Pink notifications - I think that 50% and 25% would be useful.

Sure, anything that would facilitate dirtiness would be nice.

Not sure how debt works? I tried registering debt for a doll but what it seems to do is change ownership. I'll try for a non-doll prostitute.

The doll "path" would benefit from additional forced features - maybe the master whoring them out without being able to react, forced drugging, punishing them randomly, or other forced activities.

Thank you so much!

I wouldn't use the debt slave features with a house slave at this moment.   It seems i forgot to blacklist a few of the computer interactions for house slaves!  I'll get on that in the next patch! Thank you for bringing it to my attention again.  In the meantime you can try the 'nisa.undebt' console command to fix your house slave!  You may also need to toggle their sex permissions in the slave manager out of prostitution and back in again! 

9 hours ago, CincinnatusC said:

Just an idea/suggestion. Would it be possible to make something like a "Shame" or "Reluctant Whore" trait? Something that pairs well with being a debt slave who isn't very happy about what they have to do for work and cries after sex, gets sad/embarrassed, etc. 

Maybe the Sensually Tight trait could basically do that job (I just installed this mod and having really tried every feature yet), but it seems like that makes you cry during sex. Is it possible to script the tears so they appear afterwards instead (as in, she's professional and does her job and puts on a brave face, but then breaks down after)? And then you can maybe remove them negative mood penalties and tears by doing drugs afterwards to ease the pain. 

Drugs can currently help Sensually Tight sims hide the tears (just have them engage in sex while coked up) but as for having the sim be a sort of 'secret slut' I think that would be another trait instead of the ST trait which is mostly a physical thing rather than emotional.  ?   Hmmm maybe best as a aspiration?   I'm not sure, I'll have to ponder on how it would best fit if I were to do something like that! 

7 hours ago, Will42 said:

I have error with Nisa’s Wicked Perversions LL.0.980b since i installed  WickedWhims 4.3.5.139f
Ver LL.0.980b at Time: 01/22/19 19:29:44 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.139f Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 381, in load_json_file
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Ver LL.0.980b at Time: 01/22/19 19:31:18 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.139f Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 392, in save_json_file
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'to_json'

Thank you for the LE zegolem!  

This happens when my mod's (NOT YOUR SAVE DATA's) save data gets corrupted.  It's a rare bug and I haven't been able to track down the why yet but my guess would be something going wrong on closing the game.  Anyways, go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and delete my WickedPerversionsMod folder (AND ONLY THAT FOLDER).  It will reset my mod's settings to default but it should clear this bug! 

49 minutes ago, BriCarles said:

Hi, I got this mod a while ago and it was working pretty well but I had an issue where one of my sims died from embarrassment because she was rejected. When that happened she also had the debuff for losing her virginity too early, but it's not going away at all. 
Is this supposed to be happening where she's just embarrassed forever or is there something I should fix?

Just to be clear, she lost her virginity from sex and not from dying correct?  Then this is supposed to happen, punishment for failing at one's aspiration should be pretty devastating, emotionally, to a sim.  But if you want to cheat your way back into the clear then try to reset your sim's virginity via the settings menu found on the tam explorer on any computer! 

Hope that helps! 

6 hours ago, NisaK said:

Okay, so no confirmation at all huh?  okay it may be a invisible hitbox messing with your sims pathfinding.  Try again on a vanilla computer placed on a vanilla desk with a vanilla chair (vanilla here means 'base game' i.e. unmoded) in a empty room and see if your sim will now be able to access the interaction on the computer.  It sounds like something is getting in there way. 

I'm almost positive I've used other options on the computer and with multiple sims, so I don't think that's the problem but I'll double check anyhow.

13 hours ago, NisaK said:

Drugs can currently help Sensually Tight sims hide the tears (just have them engage in sex while coked up) but as for having the sim be a sort of 'secret slut' I think that would be another trait instead of the ST trait which is mostly a physical thing rather than emotional.  ?   Hmmm maybe best as a aspiration?   I'm not sure, I'll have to ponder on how it would best fit if I were to do something like that! 

Yeah, you're right, an aspiration tied to paying off your debts could work really well.

I'm just starting a playthrough of the Sims and my main sim is a debt slave, and when picking traits/aspirations I found that none really seemed to suit playing as a debt slave who reluctantly has lots of sex to pay off her debts, and is sad/embarrassed about it.

Mind Broken seems to be more geared towards a nymphomaniac type of sim, rather than a sim who has lots of sex because they're coerced into. And as you said, Sensually Tight is about physical discomfort rather than mental discomfort. And the other aspirations/traits your mod added don't really seem geared towards sims who have lots of sex out of necessity, they seem more aimed towards sims who have lots of sex out of pleasure. So it would be great to see an aspiration or trait that fits really well with being a reluctant debt slave.

Thanks a lot for the mod, it's fantastic.