Not sure if this happens to anyone else but if you start off with a mind broken aspiration on a sim, and switch to the other one, you won't get the virgin buff even if your sim never had sex before or even touched the mind broken aspiration stuff. In fact it might be that the sim only gets the virgin buff if they start with that aspiration first, if it starts it second it probably won't count unless mind broken does something to mess with it.

17 hours ago, angraangel said:

I cant find the 'Sample Assortment' option in tam explorer. I need some expansion for it?

If you type 'nisa.slutify' into the cheat commands bar, it'll automatically denote 10 random sims as prostitutes, and you'll be able to use that feature. Also, if you type 'nisa.slutify FirstName LastName', you can choose a specific NPC as a prostitute. :)

Not sure if it's a bug or a feature but when ever I get a request to meet someone somewhere to "take care" of them, I end up going to a different place, for example: I had a request to meet a sim in Myshuno Park and ended up in Vlad's Mansion - yikes! BTW Vlad was cool with it he just kept playing with his organ (:P) while my sim took care of his customer in Vlad's Bed.

1 hour ago, Ethyrdude said:

Not sure if it's a bug or a feature but when ever I get a request to meet someone somewhere to "take care" of them, I end up going to a different place, for example: I had a request to meet a sim in Myshuno Park and ended up in Vlad's Mansion - yikes! BTW Vlad was cool with it he just kept playing with his organ (:P) while my sim took care of his customer in Vlad's Bed.

Now that you mention it, i have noticed the same thing but i didn't think about it. I just figured i didn't pay attention to the location enough and it was all in my head. ?

edit: I have noticed the same thing with other invites. Like bear night at the bar kind of calls so i'm not sure if it is related to this mod. ?

2 hours ago, Ethyrdude said:

I don't think this is a bug specific to this mod - since the release of Get Famous, invite requests have been sending sims to random locations. I have seen the problem both in my game and in at least one youtuber's video.

Hi

just got a quick question. I'm doing the "Trophy Wife" Aspiration Track. Works fine so far, but now I have a slight problem :D

Since I am no native english speaker I just don't know what the quest "get ringed" means :D even Google cannot really help, because it translates "ringed" in the way of translating the word "to ring (a bell)" which doesn't make any sense (for me)

so can somebody explain to me, what it means and what I have to do? this would be very kind and helpfull ^^

btw. I don't know if it's even worth to mention, but: THE MOD IS FREAKIN AWESOME - I don't know, if I would play TS4 anymore, without WW and NWP ^^

On 12/2/2018 at 9:46 AM, Petr54 said:

I also get loads of last exception files that cause major glitching because of this mod. I've had to delete it for now, but I hope you update it soon so that it works smoothly. I too get Nisas_Last_Exception.txt. 

Ver LL.0.971exp at Time: 12/02/18 01:51:38 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.137g Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_detector.py", line 35, in play
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 167, in sexplaying
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.137g\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.137g\wickedwhims\nudity\_ts4_nudity_injects.py", line 126, in _wickedwhims_on_exhibitionist_trait_add
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 72, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 62, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 384, in _add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 281, in can_add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 987, in _has_valid_lod
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'min_lod_value'

Ver LL.0.971exp at Time: 12/02/18 01:52:22 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.137g Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_detector.py", line 35, in play
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 167, in sexplaying
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.137g\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.137g\wickedwhims\nudity\_ts4_nudity_injects.py", line 126, in _wickedwhims_on_exhibitionist_trait_add
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 72, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 62, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 384, in _add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 281, in can_add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 987, in _has_valid_lod
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'min_lod_value'

Why not updating then? You are running version LL.0.971exp and we are on version LL.0.971g.

1 hour ago, thaclone said:

Hi

just got a quick question. I'm doing the "Trophy Wife" Aspiration Track. Works fine so far, but now I have a slight problem :D

Since I am no native english speaker I just don't know what the quest "get ringed" means :D even Google cannot really help, because it translates "ringed" in the way of translating the word "to ring (a bell)" which doesn't make any sense (for me)

so can somebody explain to me, what it means and what I have to do? this would be very kind and helpfull ^^

btw. I don't know if it's even worth to mention, but: THE MOD IS FREAKIN AWESOME - I don't know, if I would play TS4 anymore, without WW and NWP ^^

It means getting a ring on you, aka getting engaged or married.

Whenever I cannot understand an English slang word I go to Urban Dictionary; I always find one or more answers there...?

15 hours ago, carnation77 said:

It means getting a ring on you, aka getting engaged or married.

Whenever I cannot understand an English slang word I go to Urban Dictionary; I always find one or more answers there...?

yeah... got it...

it was more or less my mistake, because, in my head, I pronounced it the wrong way :D
I never tought of "ring" - I pronounced it like in "syringe" xD xD so it did not make any sense to me :D

4 hours ago, thaclone said:

yeah... got it...

it was more or less my mistake, because, in my head, I pronounced it the wrong way :D
I never tought of "ring" - I pronounced it like in "syringe" xD xD so it did not make any sense to me :D

I had never heard of that word before I read your post.? I love to enrich my English with slang words, so ty for pointing that out!

On 12/1/2018 at 4:41 PM, WickedViki said:

Try cutting and pasting the contents of the folder directly into your mods folder. I did this and the Tam Explorer is showing up now :)

I do it. I see the 'Tam Explorer ' but the only option on Eden's Site is to register a 'prostitute', I dont know how I can contract the prostitutes in world.

1 hour ago, angraangel said:

I do it. I see the 'Tam Explorer ' but the only option on Eden's Site is to register a 'prostitute', I dont know how I can contract the prostitutes in world

You might not have any prostitutes in the world yet, try pulling up the cheats with Ctrl+Shift+C and type in Nisa.slutify and that'll turn ten randomly chosen townies, five men and five women, into prostitutes. Give it a few in game hours to make sure there's no lag and then check the Eden site again, you should have a list of prostitutes to choose form then. If you wanna make specific Sims prostitutes (I tend to make the Caliente sisters hookers lol) just add their names to the cheat, like so; Nisa.slutify Nina Caliente 

On 12/1/2018 at 5:04 PM, Lady-Jay-Bird said:

Hey, I was wondering if there's any way to get rid of the "Deflowered" embarrassment buff a sim with the Valley Girl trait gets when she loses her virginity? I know that you can only be a virgin once, but it would be cool to be able to have a "reset button" so that you can retry if you make a mistake. I really want my sim to get the Trophy Wife aspiration completed and the embarrassment buff is really starting to bother me.

You could always get that mod that lets you Cheat Sim Info in game and remove the hidden Has Had Vaginal Sex buff.

For some reason in my game, that buff shows up even if my sim waits until marriage.

On 11/24/2018 at 12:00 AM, Felicat82 said:

I keep seeing a lot of the same old issues with new people posting them so here's a friendly reminder:   sometimes when you have parts of the mod working and not others, it's related to how deep in your mods folder it's installed.  Some mods work in deeper levels than others.  For example, within my own Mods folder I've found that Mods>NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_0_i71g will not work correctly, but pulling out the folder inside it to get Mods>NisaWickedPerversions will.  And if that's a little confusing, here's my mods folder to show you what I mean.

Reveal hidden contents

notworking.pngworking.png

Of course, other issues can also cause it to not work, such as WW being updated and this one not updated to match, mod conflicts can arise and broken CC can cause many issues that may seem unrelated.  One more thing to keep in mind:  if version F isn't working, try version G or vice versa.

On 12/2/2018 at 12:04 AM, Lady-Jay-Bird said:

Hey, I was wondering if there's any way to get rid of the "Deflowered" embarrassment buff a sim with the Valley Girl trait gets when she loses her virginity? I know that you can only be a virgin once, but it would be cool to be able to have a "reset button" so that you can retry if you make a mistake. I really want my sim to get the Trophy Wife aspiration completed and the embarrassment buff is really starting to bother me.

you can go to the TAM Explorer and under "Debugging" yo can reset the virginity settings.
But I don't know if that removes the buff...

A very big Thank You for making this mod !!!!!

After a year of modded skyrim and modded fo3,nv,4,ttw I needed a change so digital download of ts4.  That was not even 48 hours ago.  The only mod I had problems with was this mod......After reading, re-reading messing with mods folder, etc. Like so many others I did with THIS mod what THIS MODDER said to do, and what do you know it works. (didn't help my first download was "f" not "g"). Not trying to bash others in same boat as me, but when 10 ppl say "what a mod" and 1-2 ppl say it don't work,,,well,  let's just say it didn't take long to see I was doing something wrong !!!!   LOL

That having been said, I think I have question to ask.... Once my sims registers how long does it "normally" take for the phone to ring ? and I notice I have option to "offer my body" im guessing that is WW due to high arousal since I dont see samolian increase from this.

Actually maybe 3 questions then,

1 how long till clients start calling ?

2 how do I offer my services at the clubs or wherever I feel like making some cash ?

3 Option to give a rose, is that part of this mod or another mod ?

Sorry if some of this is noob questions (already mentioned I am major sims noob with a whopping 44 hours exp. lol)

and again  Thank You very much for not just writing this wonderful mod, but helping all of us out even when we repeat question  !!!!