I just want to say I finally got mine to work. I was having the same issue, TAM wasn't showing up, but I downloaded NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_0_971g.zip instead of NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_0_971f.zip (Note the f and G in the file names. Not sure what the difference is but it worked fine for me.

3 hours ago, krista092 said:

I just want to say I finally got mine to work. I was having the same issue, TAM wasn't showing up, but I downloaded NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_0_971g.zip instead of NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_0_971f.zip (Note the f and G in the file names. Not sure what the difference is but it worked fine for me.

It still wont work for me :"( Thanks for trying to help though!

mod is working well, just remember to remove wicked  whims saves from your saves folder files, wipe old nisa and wicked folders and reinstall the new ones, also remember this one from EA guys, 

1) Back up your existing saves folder. 2) Use "Save As" instead of "Save" to create a new save file to continue playing for now. Following the next update, you could return to your older save. 3) Play a different save file that doesn't contain children from Father Winter.

https://twitter.com/SimGuruNick

Downloading NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_0_971g.zip instead of NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_0_971f.zip fixed it for me. Also my issue with not getting calls is over, I'm getting a ton of calls now. There must have been some kind of error with the game itself because I had gone out and had sex with the entire fucking town and was getting almost zero calls from anybody.

Not so much an issue as an idea or suggestions... one of my prostitutes married her pimp, who "owned" her and the two moved in together. If there was a way to have her debt mailed to her "owner" - (like the rebate/investing checks for thrifty sims) - then it would fix this bug where her "owner" that's now in the same home isn't getting his part AND she would still be "owned" (I toggled her ownership 'cause losing the money outright was frustrating). I have zero ideas of how complicated any of that would be to do but thought it could give people more versatility with your mod. Thank you for your work!! It's rather delicious fun...  :)

Hello! I've read through the last few posts and I've followed all the instructions..

My issues lie in the fact that, while TAM works, other parts don't. I can't Unregister from Lost Eden and I don't have 'Ho Control' available for my sim (I only access it to check the time during midsex) Any ideas? I've deleted and cleaned several times, with all mods (WickedWhims, Basemental and Nisa)

23 hours ago, aberrate said:

Have you updated to the latest version of WW? Another one was released today: WickedWhims 4.3.5.137c.

Yep! Everything is completely up to date with the latest releases. Do you think it could be a mod conflict?

I dunno I might just have to accept that the mod isn't going to work for me :/

5 minutes ago, Kaageyukimor said:

Yep! Everything is completely up to date with the latest releases. Do you think it could be a mod conflict?

I dunno I might just have to accept that the mod isn't going to work for me :/

Depends what else you've got installed. What's the issue/error?

Hey so I recently updated this as well as Basemental, WW, MCCC and I can not get tam explorer to show up. Ive deleted the ww and le saves as well as un and reinstalling both, and trying booting up without MCCC. The wicked perversions shows in scripts being used and I can even use the mind broken and trophy wife aspirations, pheromonal flower and sensually tight traits, I simply can’t get the edgy web/tam explorer up

Hi! I've just updated Nisa's Wicked Perversions. Tam explorer shows up on my computer; however, there is no text in the section with the flower bouquet. It just has "...", thus I cannot use the prostitution options. I've tried playing with it to figure it out, but nothing shows up. When I get calls no text shows up, and when I have had sex, I don't get the full payment because I have no idea what the customer wants (no text). Does anyone else have this problem?

Hey I have a little suggestion regarding the "Cum Addicted" moodlet, I noticed that the only way to relief a sim from his/her desire, is through the Sperm Bank system from your mod, my suggestion is to add a way to have a sim get relieved through the WickedWhims cum layer system.

I thought I would be more realistic that's all.

6 hours ago, Felicat82 said:

@Kashked  any chance you'd be willing to share those lots?  Or at least some pics?  They sound absolutely amazing.  I enjoy building a great deal, and I'd love to see what you've done.  :) Maybe get a little inspiration for my own worlds.  I've been in a bit of a creative slump lately.

I'll be honest, I don't know how to share lots, never done it. But I'll grab some screenshots if my Sims visits the lots, can't seem to figure out how to do screenshots in the buildmode. Basic idea was just to add rooms with minimal changes to the vanilla lots, so most are either in previously unused second floors or in new basement spots. Also there are plenty of mod assets included in the builds, and I haven't kept track on which mods the items are from.