5 minutes ago, Oven-toasted-owl said:

where's Nisa? Why do I keep paying for her patreon when updates dont happen frequently?

Now that is a bit harsh isn't it? You are not Paying her, you are Supporting her so she can continue developing this beautifull mod.

How do you know that where she is from is not in the middle of the night right now?

I am pretty sure that she will patch this mod as soon as she can, besides, there is another patch coming because there are some issues with this one.

Meanwhile, stay calm and wait for an update.

19 hours ago, Oven-toasted-owl said:

where's Nisa? Why do I keep paying for her patreon when updates dont happen frequently?

subbing to someone does not actually entitle to you to someones labour, and even if it did you cant expect everyone to push out updates on a dime especially considering what an incredibly awkward update it sounds like for many modders

on another topic, whats the best to proceed until an update comes out. avoid saves with NWP? is save data affected by removing the mod for the time being?

Edited by peanut404
7 minutes ago, peanut404 said:

subbing to someone does not actually entitle to you to someones labour, and even if it did you cant expect everyone to push out updates on a dime especially considering what an incredibly awkward update it sounds like for many modders

on another topic, whats the best to proceed until an update comes out. avoid saves with NP? is save data affected by removing the mod for the time being?

Well I have no idea !!

What I am about to do is remove WP and the minute I get in game I will make a New save. Play for today and when WP is updated just load the previous save.

Seems the safest thing to do.

39 minutes ago, peanut404 said:

on another topic, whats the best to proceed until an update comes out. avoid saves with NP? is save data affected by removing the mod for the time being?

best option is to not update the game and play offline till mods get updated other then that if game was update just have to either remove the mod till it's updated or can remove the mod and start a new save till it's updated.

Ver LL.3.3k at Time: Wed Feb 28 17:21:54 2024 on Windows with WW v178c and Basemental hates you on 1.105.297.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3k\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 84, in wrapper
TypeError: _on_sim_outfit_change() takes 2 positional arguments but 3 were given

Hi! Like a few people above I've gotten two last_exception errors on repeat: 

Ver LL.3.3ka at Time: Wed Feb 28 22:21:12 2024 on Windows with WW v178c and Basemental 7.17.168 on 1.105.297.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ka\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 84, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ka\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\period_override.py", line 28, in nisa_can_add_menstrual_cycle_buff
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 256, in __call__
TypeError: can_add() missing 1 required positional argument: 'owner'

Ver LL.3.3ka at Time: Wed Feb 28 22:26:02 2024 on Windows with WW v178c and Basemental 7.17.168 on 1.105.297.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ka\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 84, in wrapper
TypeError: _on_sim_outfit_change() takes 2 positional arguments but 3 were given

These have only started today (28th Feb) and occur every 15-30s. I've ensured wicked whims and all other mods are up-to-date, though both these exceptions and WW seem to go into overdrive if any sims start having sex, crashing the game. 

4 hours ago, Oven-toasted-owl said:

Well Nisa can't do anything until WW gets updated, but even then she's never been known to be the fastest to update. Give it a day or two. Still I don't know why so many people pay for her patreon when she's been on maintenance only mode for like 3 years, but that's for you and maybe your therapist to figure out, not us lol

56 minutes ago, Moonie6 said:

Well Nisa can't do anything until WW gets updated, but even then she's never been known to be the fastest to update. Give it a day or two. Still I don't know why so many people pay for her patreon when she's been on maintenance only mode for like 3 years, but that's for you and maybe your therapist to figure out, not us lol

Well, it has been over 24 hours, and there is already a WW update today.

13 minutes ago, TurdFerguson666 said:

Well, it has been over 24 hours, and there is already a WW update today.

How about we give these amazing modders a break.  They offer their mods to us free of charge, and I'm sure that they have full lives outside of their mod creations and would also like to play as well.  

Hey there, I've been scouring this thread to see if anyone else was getting this error and it seems like theres a few. 

I've updated my sims game and also downloaded the newest version of Wicked Whims and I started getting these errors.

Its all good if i have to wait until an update pops up. 

this mod has been so freaking cool to play so i dont mind at all if i gotta wait. 

Just wasnt sure if there was something I could do from my end to keep it from happening. :)

thank you! 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

1 hour ago, morg1291 said:

How about we give these amazing modders a break.  They offer their mods to us free of charge, and I'm sure that they have full lives outside of their mod creations and would also like to play as well.  

Nisa just updated right now.

What's all the worry?

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to be a debt slave but not enable the forceful clients? I love the idea of owing someone money and working it off by doing dirty deeds, but hate the idea I have zero control of people coming over at all hours of the day. I got tired of force sending Sims home with MCCC when they show up.

57 minutes ago, Neodarkside said:

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to be a debt slave but not enable the forceful clients? I love the idea of owing someone money and working it off by doing dirty deeds, but hate the idea I have zero control of people coming over at all hours of the day. I got tired of force sending Sims home with MCCC when they show up.

Lock your client list with no one on it.  Forceful clients come from the list.  This does mean that you won't have clients calling for a hookup though.

Folks...Ya just gonna have to wait on Nisa to fix her mod. Just remove the mod from your game and play. All of the other mods are working fine since WW fixed their mod.  I for one just deleted it and my game works just fine for now. I'm missing Nisa's mod but I'm sure she's doing a great job fixing her mod. So, let's try and be patient, shall we??