This mod has been causing a problem where I can't interact/click on computers. I'm not sure if there is a conflict with another mod or if it's just an issue with this one. If anyone has any advice or ideas on how to potentially fix the problem (other than hoping for a fix in an update) I would appreciate it!

2 hours ago, band_lover119 said:

This mod has been causing a problem where I can't interact/click on computers. I'm not sure if there is a conflict with another mod or if it's just an issue with this one. If anyone has any advice or ideas on how to potentially fix the problem (other than hoping for a fix in an update) I would appreciate it!

Hoi,

I'll do my best to help out (but keep in mind what I know is only some baasic stuff but maybe someone else might be able to help with other stuff ^_^)

I have tested my game out and the mod seems to be working fine I can interact with computers and stuff without a  problem.

First things first is your game up to date what version are you running currently, Second do you have the most recent version of WickedWhims installed? If so did you make sure to delete the localthumbcache.package file (It's always good to do this when you update mods or make any sort of changes to the mods folder) Ah also make sure you have the latest version of Nisa's Wicked Perversions .

If you have updated the game and have the most recent version of wickedwhims installed and the most recent version of this mod then you probably have a conflict with another Mod somewhere in it or perhaps another mod is out dated somewhere in it as well in which case you should start looking through your mods folder and trying to find the problem mod. 

If you installed any new mods recently and if this mod was working fine prior to those mods being installed then it might be one of the more recent ones you installed. But if this your first time installing the mod then something else you have is conflicting. 

Any ways to replace the default Tears and Drooling with another texture? I tried to fiddle with the blank override so that it applied a texture but it would always apply it even before having sex. I tried to find the right RLE2Images in the main package file but to no avail. Which RLE2Images are for the tears, drooling and other effects applied with the Sensually Tight trait?

The texture I want to use is MCB's Tears Eye Liner:
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-blush/title/tears-makeup/id/1621215/

hi! I don't know it's only me or not,

after wicked whims panties collections update, seems the prostitute interactions don't work properly on strip club lot.

(Especially for dancers who engage in prostitution)

is House slaves a part of this mod?  when i go to settings under caged bird settings.. if i disaalow romantic relationships.  that will prohibit romantic relationship from house slaves.. but how do i know if i am house slave ?

I apologize if this has been asked but I did a search and couldn't find anything.

My Trophy Wife aspiring sim accidentally attended an orgy at a strip club. I used the settings in the tam explorer to reset her virginity and finished the aspiration. However now she has the virgin moodlet along with the princess and trophy moodlets. I've tried to remove the moodlet but it always comes back almost immediately. Is there a way to permanently remove the virgin moodlet from this sim?

Edited by vilainefille

I don't have " the Tam explorer" in computer,even started a new game to be sure :/

NVM,not receiving any calls tho,need to wait the 3 days?

Edited by Uxot
On 25/12/2017 at 17:44, NisaK said:

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. I've been trying to get the Mod to work for several days. I can't get this one to work. I tried eliminating absolutely all the mods from my game, leaving only WickedMods and BasementalDrugs because they are the ones that Nisa Pervertion requests to work, but it still doesn't work. Could you help me? I have the most recent version of the game and nothing.

On 1/11/2024 at 1:09 AM, snowdog04 said:

There's different reasons why the TAM Explorer might be missing:

Installation mistake.  The files must be no deeper than one folder down from your mods folder, or the game can't find the ts4script file.

If the sim is a Teen, you will need the WW Inappropriate Unlock mod, enable Teen sex, enable Adult-Teen relations, and give the Teen the attribute Post-Puberty from the Personalization menu.

"Post-Puberty" Isn't there for me,got the unlocker mod too.

EDIT:I was able to make the trait appear in "add all traits to teen sims",but then i do confirm it says "0 new traits added" ... what???

I did check the settings to be sure everything was ON then even restarted the game,still nothing yet in Trait.

I used cheat to age up my sim to YA but..still no calls...?

Edited by Uxot
Hello, I would like to request an un-merge version of your mod, or a lite version,
I only wanted prostitution, slaves, apply details, I like to make my game as lore frindly as possible,
and Sims laying eggs is a bit different from that. (Sorry my english)
Edited by sinistrera

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't find it...the prostitutes in my strip club are having sex all over the place instead of in the bedrooms.  I put the "sex allowed in this room" signs in the bedrooms and the "no sex allowed on the lot" sign on the outside of the building, and I'm now just getting the auto initialization error telling me the prostitutes can't find a valid location.

Hi! I'm having a problem with the 'caged bird' feature.

Can I turn it off for all sims? It appears that it's on all or, at least, most sims, and it's causing trouble.

I've asked questions before, and I still love this mod as stated, it's just a little complex and I need help 🤭

hello , i have a question , is it possible or is there a method in which the pink of a caged bird rises with selected sims and not only with members of the domestic unit? 

i love the stimulated + pheromonal flower effect but i can´t fill my unit and i would like to have that effect whit caged bird´s from other units without having to depend on a unit member participating to stimulate them

sorry for my english 😅

The option to lay eggs is not appearing anymore. Have a DotEH who has her oral sac impregnated, I recall you used to be able to click on the ground and/or toilet to discreetly vomit out the eggs, but right now nothing is showing. Even clicked on the Sim herself and no options are appearing.

I have a problem with this mod and it is that prostitutes never accept sex through the Request Service option. I have tried making calls from Tham Explorer and even sending the sim to their homes, but they refuse even though they have Wicked Whims to always accept. They should not need to have a high romantic relationship between them to accept services since they are prostitution services and through WW they do not need it either.

On 4/7/2024 at 4:12 PM, polyester.flower said:

Hi! I'm having a problem with the 'caged bird' feature.

Can I turn it off for all sims? It appears that it's on all or, at least, most sims, and it's causing trouble.

I've asked questions before, and I still love this mod as stated, it's just a little complex and I need help 🤭

None of the cheats that I found suggested online work :(

On 4/12/2024 at 7:06 AM, Red_Rose said:

Wow this mod has not been updated in a bit...is this mod now outdated? 😐

Mods only need updating as and when game updates break something. That's it. As long as the mod does everything it's supposed to, anything else is gravy.