This is why you don't install game updates until your mods get updated.  When you see there's a new game update, just play in offline mode until your mods get updated.  Even though you're not connected to EA's server, you'll still get update notifications from WW, Nisa, and Basemental.

On 2/29/2024 at 12:02 AM, snowdog04 said:

Lock your client list with no one on it.  Forceful clients come from the list.  This does mean that you won't have clients calling for a hookup though.

I figured that would work, or pay $700 to delist the number every 2 days, or however long it takes to reinstate the number. Just would love to see an option to disable it entirely.

7 hours ago, RoryWinchester said:

Does anyone know if this works well with the lower part of Mikooi Sims bodies? I don't see the effect of bleed in the first time :( or I need update the mod?

It doesn't happen every time, in fact it usually doesn't happen.  Check to see which moodlet they got-- if it's the "fine" version, there won't be blood and they won't walk funny.  It's only if they get the Tense or Uncomfortable version that you'll see anything, and it's only a 20% chance I think.

On 2/25/2024 at 11:06 PM, HIUlegacy said:

Anyone figured out the "Wicked Perversion Prostitution rules blocked sex"? with the new update? I didn't have a problem before this update. I'm sure that it's a setting that I'm missing but I've tried a bunch of stuff and nothing's worked. 

So, just in case anyone else runs into this same thing. It was a setting. Under Wicked -> Settings -> Master Settings -> Sex Autonomy Switch (Check to enable Sims Sex Autonomy). The prostitute now goes and automatically follows the new autonomous rules from WW. I also followed someone else's suggestion to put the sign (sex allowed in room) where you would like and didn't test without that. 

19 minutes ago, ActaeonNikaia said:

Why the fuck did you remove teen settings? Literally ruined my latest RP goal for my latest playthrough. 

If you had the teen settings, you should already know that it have been disabled since the High School Years expansion, that you needed the Wicked Whims Inappropriate Unlock mod to activate it again.

So, odds are, it was EA that changed something so the Unlock mod doesn't work anymore, not Nisa or TURBODRIVER. You have the option to play the way you want because people are making mods despite EA changing the playing field far to often. So, my suggestion, take that attitude out on EA instead.

The patch that broke stuff came out this week, so it will take a while for the modders to sort things out again. If you think it is too slow, learn modding and make a better mod that you upkeep. I'm sure you like people yelling at you for things that's not your fault when you are trying to fix things.

8 hours ago, ActaeonNikaia said:

Why the fuck did you remove teen settings? Literally ruined my latest RP goal for my latest playthrough. 

My teens are banging away with whomever they please.  

Have you installed a mod by Lumpinou perhaps?  He has decided he is the Morality Police, some of his mods will block the Inappropriate Unlock.  His gatekeeper bot will ban you from his Discord if you have it too.

On 3/1/2024 at 11:14 PM, Neodarkside said:

I figured that would work, or pay $700 to delist the number every 2 days, or however long it takes to reinstate the number. Just would love to see an option to disable it entirely.

I do not receive "service calls" with the latest update. Does anyone else have that problem?

Edited by chrissnygard
1 hour ago, chrissnygard said:

I do not receive "service calls" with the latest update. Does anyone else have that problem?

If you are talking about the Forceful Clients, I've been looking into it myself. I think I had my sims phone number unlisted before he went into debt. I looked through his traits and found one called "nisak:trait_hophoneunreg". As soon as i removed it I started having sims show up again. I removed it using MCCC. Mc Command Center, MC CAS, Manage traits, Remove Trait. The menu was from shift clicking on my sim for the cheat menu. Hope this helps.

3 hours ago, Vonbone said:

If you are talking about the Forceful Clients, I've been looking into it myself. I think I had my sims phone number unlisted before he went into debt. I looked through his traits and found one called "nisak:trait_hophoneunreg". As soon as i removed it I started having sims show up again. I removed it using MCCC. Mc Command Center, MC CAS, Manage traits, Remove Trait. The menu was from shift clicking on my sim for the cheat menu. Hope this helps.

It doesn't have that feature, but thanks

On 3/2/2024 at 3:00 AM, snowdog04 said:

It doesn't happen every time, in fact it usually doesn't happen.  Check to see which moodlet they got-- if it's the "fine" version, there won't be blood and they won't walk funny.  It's only if they get the Tense or Uncomfortable version that you'll see anything, and it's only a 20% chance I think.

I just found out the problem is one element in face details I have... [NORTHERN SIBERIA WINDS] SKIN N9, is there a way to make it look and work without having to remove it?:(

Ver LL.3.3la at Time: Mon Mar  4 02:10:26 2024 on Windows with WW v178c and Basemental 7.17.168 on 1.105.332.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3la\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 84, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3la\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 20, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3la\NisaK\wickedmermaids\scales_manager.py", line 176, in nisa_scale_spin_up_scanner
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3la\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 181, in scaly_legs_enabled
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'scaly_legs_enabled'

22 hours ago, LancerEvoX said:

He estado teniendo un problema extraño por un tiempo. Los clientes de mi Sim ya no llaman para solicitar servicio. Sólo ahora recibo llamadas aleatorias, como cosas del juego base. 

we have to wait for a new update

I'm getting an issue where my sim got her clit pierced but it won't let her have normal sex. The piercing healed and she got the moodlet for having a fully healed piercing, but whenever she tries to have sex, she still gets the tense moodlet telling her not to touch it until it's healed

since the new patch it tolds me, that an error has detected and "Nisa_Last_Exception.txt" has been outputed. it tells me to close the game and send it to nisa so here i am. sorry if this page iis false for this topic and if i should have text u in another way, but im new in this mod game. i already dowloaded the new version (i think so bcs i was at this side and saw there is a new update so i deleted the old version and replaced it with this version, i got after a new dowload on this website), but it still tells me the same thing. maby someone can help meeeee pls :(