8 minutes ago, nisa9022 said:

Glad your enjoying it, so I take it the Tuesday update didn't break the mod for you? 

Hey there, thank you for trying out my mod.  So to be clear, you want one bonus trait for both tracks?  Sadly, you can't modify the aspiration package in sims4studio unless you convert the entire package over into a format that sims4studio recognizes... it's a giant pain in the ass to be very honest with you.  However, I'll keep you suggestion in mind for when I return to the tedious hell that is making new aspirations.  

Hey guys, are you ready for the new update?  I've been pretty busy this week with IRL stuff, and while I have been working on other features of my mod, I haven't found time to play the game much.  I did some quick testing however and found a bug with the new update and patched it, so I think the update is ready to be uploaded.  Now I'm waiting on getting some confirmation from users that everything is working fine with this current version (0.0.5), before the new update with the Sensually Tight trait + bonus beta trait is uploaded.  Please let me know asap if you haven't had any bugs since the Tuesday Laundry day update!  I think the mod made it through fine but I want to be sure because the Sensually Tight update is going to be a big one. 

I'm ready. Go for it.

1 hour ago, nisa9022 said:

Glad your enjoying it, so I take it the Tuesday update didn't break the mod for you? 

Hey there, thank you for trying out my mod.  So to be clear, you want one bonus trait for both tracks?  Sadly, you can't modify the aspiration package in sims4studio unless you convert the entire package over into a format that sims4studio recognizes... it's a giant pain in the ass to be very honest with you.  However, I'll keep you suggestion in mind for when I return to the tedious hell that is making new aspirations.  

Hey guys, are you ready for the new update?  I've been pretty busy this week with IRL stuff, and while I have been working on other features of my mod, I haven't found time to play the game much.  I did some quick testing however and found a bug with the new update and patched it, so I think the update is ready to be uploaded.  Now I'm waiting on getting some confirmation from users that everything is working fine with this current version (0.0.5), before the new update with the Sensually Tight trait + bonus beta trait is uploaded.  Please let me know asap if you haven't had any bugs since the Tuesday Laundry day update!  I think the mod made it through fine but I want to be sure because the Sensually Tight update is going to be a big one. 

I ve had no breaks of any mods such as this, WW, Basement, Bimbo, Wicked Jobs ( with the correct fix found under Jen's ) 

I have actually been playing this morning all the above and my other mod assortment with no issues at all. :smile:

READY TO UPDATE!!! 

Okay thank you everyone.  Can't upload now because work but soon I'm heading to the doctors.  If I'm able and not knocked out from the doctor visit then I'll upload the new version tonight when I'm home... ohhhh.... let me look at a world clock... If it isn't up by 9 pm CST tonight then I'll upload it tomorrow morning.  

I've been sitting on this since last friday.  I'm just as ready to put it out there as you guys are ready to play it, I'm sure.  Just a little more patience! 

Okay peeps, New version is up.  I'm dead tired from the doctor visit today.  Had to go in for a minor operation and I didn't think It was going to take as much out of me that it did.  I think everything is fine for now, so no need to worry.  Anyways, I didn't spell check my new mod description at all and it definitely lacks enthusiasm.  I need to rewrite the entire thing some update soon.  

I'm going to go for a deep sleep now and tomorrow I'm going to be pretty busy IRL.  Sorry about that, real life sucks.  So if any serious bugs pop up I probably won't be able to begin investigating until friday or the weekend.  Oh, if your a MAC user, fucking please let me know if the save file system works.  (If it does then new save files should be created in my save file folder mentioned somewhere... in the description or in the the change log).  I saw some murmerrs about the python code I used maybe not working for MACs but it wasn't completely clear either way.  

Okay... sleep time. 

Oh fuck all kinds of duck!  I was about to head to bed and remembered I forgot to mention the new requirement in the change log.  The new requirement is linked in the mod description, please install it, thank ya. good night. 

57 minutes ago, nisa9022 said:

Okay peeps, New version is up.  I'm dead tired from the doctor visit today.  Had to go in for a minor operation and I didn't think It was going to take as much out of me that it did.  I think everything is fine for now, so no need to worry.  Anyways, I didn't spell check my new mod description at all and it definitely lacks enthusiasm.  I need to rewrite the entire thing some update soon.  

I'm going to go for a deep sleep now and tomorrow I'm going to be pretty busy IRL.  Sorry about that, real life sucks.  So if any serious bugs pop up I probably won't be able to begin investigating until friday or the weekend.  Oh, if your a MAC user, fucking please let me know if the save file system works.  (If it does then new save files should be created in my save file folder mentioned somewhere... in the description or in the the change log).  I saw some murmerrs about the python code I used maybe not working for MACs but it wasn't completely clear either way.  

Okay... sleep time. 

Oh fuck all kinds of duck!  I was about to head to bed and remembered I forgot to mention the new requirement in the change log.  The new requirement is linked in the mod description, please install it, thank ya. good night. 

Thank you for the updated version Nisa. Take care and stay well.

I'm not sure how this could be implemented, but the Easter Hare trait seems like it'd be good for a darker alternative. Change a few words in the description and maybe alter the buffs and give the kids a guaranteed Evil trait or something and you've got some demon queen/Broodmother shit going on instead of Easter Bunny. 

On 12/25/2017 at 7:44 PM, nisa9022 said:

Lol, omg that's hilarious!  Imagine that life.  "I got some nail polish and then I got really horny so I went out to bone down.  I enjoyed it so much that I died from embarrassment."  Deity of your choice: "Hmmmm well lust is a sin soooooo" *dies from embarrassment again*

Seriously though, I should probably try and figure out how the die from emotion mechanic works.  I've only had it happen to one of my sims one time before in normal gameplay, and that's when I was playtesting a mod feature for another mod and just loaded on a fuckton of buffs. 

PS, that buff icon is hideous.  Need to think of something to make as a replacement.   

I've had the same happen in my gameplay. Idk if it's something I'm doing wrong, but both of my sims kept dying of mortification. I know theres a way to tune down emotional deaths, but I don't remember how.

6 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Okay... sleep time. 

First off, please take it easy, rest up and recuperate! Health comes first always! Second, thank you for all your hard work... having a lot of fun with your mod and all seems to be working well. Have given my fairy Sims the Tight trait and after a hard night of fun she's feeling the effects this morning. Definitely needs access to an ice pack...! I also have an Easter bunny egg in the oven. Looking forward to that hatching...! Such fun. This is fabulous. Thank you so much. Going to give it a good old test over the weekend and see what mischief I can cook up. ?

Hey again! Hope your day is much better than last. :smile:  Well I spent waaay to long in playing last night after the update. My intention was to just goof with this and see how it flowed into the game. But since I encountered nothing of issue, again I am using: Basement, WW ( of course ) a ton of animations / props and Bimbo, and Wicked Jobs.

I just got to into playing my two favorite alter ego's along with a test just for this. 

End result. No issue found in my playing. Nor saves. No strangeness at all other than normal SIMS being SIMS and holding me at Lama point to my PC playing. To late. 

I did not try the Egg testing tho'. 

10 hours ago, alpacakiss said:

I've had the same happen in my gameplay. Idk if it's something I'm doing wrong, but both of my sims kept dying of mortification. I know theres a way to tune down emotional deaths, but I don't remember how.

You can turn them off if you have MCCC...its in the settings when you click on the computer..Its under MC TUNER and in the Allow Emotional Deathsmccc.png.ea1d34cce745b1a70d10a76a5b68d95b.png

Just wanted to throw out a big thanks to our mod maker ( and makers )

As an example what I have going on with all the mods playing nice together.

Wicked Jobs as long as your using the fix posted by josua  https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=441642

then https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4595-jens85_wickedjobs/

works fine. I have a character who basically is an out of control addict thanks to Basemental Drugs, http://basementalcc.com/

who works in adult industry courtesy of WJ, and turns tricks for extra money via Money for WooHoo.  She is also a Bimbo. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4512-bimbo-aspirations-and-trait-for-the-sims-4-2017-11-05/ Actually that's how it all started. But she made some bad life choices. Or I did for her if you want to pick hairs. :tongue: Of course you must have WickedWhims AKA Wicked Woohoo

Short of it. All these great mods tie in and play nice together. :smile: 

Thanks to the mod makers and those who fix breaks for us.

Thank you everyone for the kind words, and welcome to our new users.  I'm sorry I've been so busy, but glad to see that everything appears to be working pretty well for everyone!  I haven't had a lot of downtime but since there isn't any bug reports I've been going ahead and working on the next content update, no ETA yet but I think you guys will really like it! 

HeartEyesDemoSmall.png.89a1057268ebd5daa738ca785c3a6902.png

Those eyes look better when they are animated ;) and no, this isn't the succubus.  

As for emotional buffs being too high and causing deaths, thank you to AceWardenZhyre for providing the MC cmd center quick fix, however I would like this to be as balanced for base game as I can make it, so don't feel bad to report which of my buffs sent your sims over the edge and I'll fix it if need be.  Speaking of balanced, what do you guys think about the egg prices?  Too high?  Too low?  Just right?  Also, no reason to worry Jixx, I have plans to make the Daughter of the Easter Hare trait much darker.  In my headcannon, the easter bunny exists and he is a monstrous demon.  The 'Beta' for that trait is mostly just the core of the pregnancy mechanics being shown off... because I had scrambled eggs one morning and really wanted to incorporate eggs into my mod!  Heaven forbid which food item inspires me next, lol.  Oh, speaking of that, has anyone had one of their sims be a 'golden goose' yet?  I sorta really, really love that feature.  The idea that you can apply the trait to any sim normally but only a few will have a 'rare' variant of said trait which is completely out of the hands of the player.  It's giving me flashbacks to shiny hunting in the pokemon games, but in a good way.  You know the first shiny I encountered was a shiny eevee in the wild, I thought my game was glitching out so I reset it... then I learned what shinies were... fuck me. Would anyone be interested in the 'golden' version of the Daugter of the Hare trait getting a shiny marking of some sort?  It wouldn't have to be visual, maybe a special pregnancy buff or something along those lines?  Some way users could tell if they hit the jackpot before the actual pregnancy occurs?  I'd love to give them a golden bunny tattoo but I really don't want to be raped by playboy...  Then my daughters may end up being Daughters of the Easter Hare too!  

Thank you for the picture Bushi Neko, so glad this trait is working, it was a real pain in the ass to put together.  It's a real headache to manually debug state machines because of how their behavior changes based on the current state.   

Hey i played a little with the sensually tight and the easter hare and they are awesome traits!

Always wanted ways to make money for having sex, but not just a simple do sex- get money, i'm finding sensually tight easter are phenormonal flower really funny to play despite you recommending not to use it. But had to disable emotional death, don't think my sim could survive all those debuffs lol.

And sensually tight it's really awesome, it's basically a wear and tear system for sims 4!

Some questions/suggestions:

Easter hare: Is there any way to make a sim a golden egg only producer, like a cheat, console command? About prices, i definetly think it should be increased, and/or increase chances of sims with the trait of getting pregnant and/or reducing the time it takes to deliver a baby.

Getting pregnant isn't the easiest thing in wickedwhims, you have to be at a fertile day then you have to wait a few days. Top jobs give around 4.000 cash at day, a girl that give birth to magical eggs should make quite a lot of money for selling it imho. Double the price and drecrease pregnancy time?

Sensually Tight.

It's really working well and it adds a whole lot of depth to the mod, still have more "testing" to do but mood times and weight seems ok from a gameplay prospective. Only problem i had is that the nisa.removetatts command didn't work when i tried to use it.

Honestly this system is so awesome, i know you said you don't want to step on turbodriver shoes, but you could easily create a customizable wear and tear system and i think turbodriver would be really thankful.

In the meantime i'm creating one for my personal use, with different versions depending on the sim i wish to apply it to. I figured it how to change mood type,weight, time and localization using sims4studio, only thing i miss is: how do i make the trait a reward trait or something that doesn't take trait slots?

Actually a way to get all the traits without using CAS would be awesome :D.

Oh another thing. Don't know if it's worth the hassle, but lesbian sex has the same debuffs of heterosexual sex. If you could make that carry less debuffs/ no debuffs it would be perfect! 

2 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Thank you for the picture Bushi Neko, so glad this trait is working, it was a real pain in the ass to put together.  It's a real headache to manually debug state machines because of how their behavior changes based on the current state.   

No probs. I LUVZ it. Still not tried the eggs myself tho'. I ll get there!

I noticed one thing that may be a clue to the following.

1 hour ago, Chexx said:

Hi,

Got the latest version and even my sim got "Intense pain" buff, crying effect don't show up. did i missed something?

Thanks for this mod, luv it.

When my girl was energized once, and ready to do pushups and workout etc etc she had sex. I did indeed also get the debuf for pain ( actually Stuffed Turkey was involved ) but she had no tears. I kept it in mind but have not seen it since so until I read the above it never occurred it was worth a mention. 

If.. but this is an if part.. I recall the cum layers applied correctly tho. Which is not handled here, but maybe helps to know?

EDIT: It also probably goes without saying she was tripping. Probably Coked up or Mollies. Had to be and had to be one of those two. She loves those two. Which is how I play that this girl with the 'tight' goes. She gets rolling then gets rolling. 

45 minutes ago, uriel1987 said:

Oh another thing. Don't know if it's worth the hassle, but lesbian sex has the same debuffs of heterosexual sex. If you could make that carry less debuffs/ no debuffs it would be perfect! 

Some might be good. But have you seen the size of some of those strappies??? :open_mouth: 

Since I know a girl who really has this. No, it is really not me. Really this time. She complains of being uncomfortable after things still with non male partners. Apparently her jaw / mouth gets sore in use still.

She has vaginal pain from use non dildo / strappy involved. 

I honestly do not know much about this in RL, since it's not been an issue for me, but a variance in debuf might be nice. Or if not, I just roll with it as is based on my having no idea how un-comfy my RL friend is post some G on G.  :tongue: 

1 hour ago, Chexx said:

Hi,

Got the latest version and even my sim got "Intense pain" buff, sobbin' animation don't show up. did i missed something?

Thanks for this mod, luv it.

Hey there, 

Sorry, I don't think I was very clear in my mod description... lol I need to rewrite the entire thing and when I updated it, it was after a hospital visit so I was fucking out of it.  Anyways, the sobbing texture isn't applied out of sex It's applied during sex when you have sex too soon after another sex encounter.  The idea is, if your body is already fucked up from sex and trying to recover then more sex would be intensely painful.  After sex your sim should drop back down to the normal crying texture when they are in this state.

I don't have any plans to use the sobbing texture outside of sex until I make a rape mod, I make rape themed interactions, or TURBODRIVER makes a rape mod if they are planning on doing so, haven't asked them yet.  

I'm glad you're enjoying the mod however :smile: I have lots of things I'm developing and hope you and others stick around to watch my work grow. 

32 minutes ago, uriel1987 said:

Hey again Uriel1987, glad to see you sticking around, and always enjoy your input! I'll respond to your posts in parts if that's cool with you. 

34 minutes ago, uriel1987 said:

Hey i played a little with the sensually tight and the easter hare and they are awesome traits!

Always wanted ways to make money for having sex, but not just a simple do sex- get money, i'm finding sensually tight easter are phenormonal flower really funny to play despite you recommending not to use it. But had to disable emotional death, don't think my sim could survive all those debuffs lol.

Gah, I found it very interesting playing with the Sensually Tight trait with a household with a pheromonal flower when I was play testing.  But, yeah.  It's fucking hard.  You have to really, really babysit your Sensually Tight sim or they die.  Personally I'm okay with this, in my head the Sensually Tight trait is the sister trait to the Unflirty trait so it doesn't bug me that it has this soft conflict with my traits that are on the other end of the perverted spectrum.  I hear you on the prostitution thing.  It's not that I dislike it and I think prostitute sims can be interesting but I love having more devious ways of making money than a straight up, mostly legitimate, transactions (games are a fantasy land, let's have some more devious fun why don't we?  Do things we couldn't do IRL).  I haven't released anything on the sexual assault spectrum, but I have some fun things working in my dev build of this mod.  One of those is a reward trait (temporary named Black Widow), where if the Black Widow sim has sex with another sim that's not in the black widows house but the other sims house, then she knocks the sim out after sex.  Then, if she clicks on the knocked out sim she gets a robbery option where she can steal a random amount of simoleons from the knocked out sim at the cost of reduced friendship (while they may not be able to prove it, people generally have a good idea of who it was who stole from them).  I kinda love it but I'm on the fence if I want to release it sooner or later.  In any case, if I do I'll need to spend some time refining it, ironing out the bugs, adding nice flavor text, rounding it off with more buffs, creating icons, etc.  So, I'll need to dedicate time to the trait exclusively.  I sorta want to release the remote vibrator first... but Idk.  If enough people want this I may bump it up on the priority list.  So if you want this before the remote vib then let me know people!

Also... Idk if you guys played Divinity Original Sin 2 (best RPG of last year imo), but there is thes werespider character in the game... and fuck do I love her.  Can't get her out of my mind.  Would love to add some transformation for the Black Widow sim but can't think of anything that would make them look more like a spider without looking ridiculous.  If you happen to know how to make CAS items with good meshes and textures and have an idea definitely PM me. 

55 minutes ago, uriel1987 said:

And sensually tight it's really awesome, it's basically a wear and tear system for sims 4!

Some questions/suggestions:

Easter hare: Is there any way to make a sim a golden egg only producer, like a cheat, console command? About prices, i definetly think it should be increased, and/or increase chances of sims with the trait of getting pregnant and/or reducing the time it takes to deliver a baby.

Getting pregnant isn't the easiest thing in wickedwhims, you have to be at a fertile day then you have to wait a few days. Top jobs give around 4.000 cash at day, a girl that give birth to magical eggs should make quite a lot of money for selling it imho. Double the price and drecrease pregnancy time?

I'd definitely want to decrease the pregnancy time to about half or a third of a normal pregnancy but I haven't looked into how possible this is yet.  Should be, but it takes a lot of time to read through decompiled game code.  On the list of things I'm researching.  Increasing the chances of a egg laying sim getting pregnant should actually be pretty damn easy to implement.  I don't play with pregnant sims a lot because I hate kids.  How hard is it currently?  Can you give me a ruff idea of how much easier it should be?  Like 2 times easier? 3 times?  WW uses a percent based system, so applying a multiplier should be easy-peasy.  I'm also toying with ideas of other ways to get these sims pregnant.  I think these sims should be able to get pregnant from other things than just penis sperm vagina interactions, but I'm worried that other people would hate this.  I'd like them to get pregnant from anal sex, oral sex, and even some flirty interactions, like kissing.  They have demonic magical sex organs in them. Who's to say they can't puke up an egg or push one out the rear end?  And who's to say that it's cum that gets these sims pregnant?  maybe their demonic organs get impregnated from concentrated sexual energy.  And 'early' pregnancies with corrupted eggs will be coming.  I feel like it should be possible, but we'll see. 

All my sim families are poor as fuck.  What would be a good price you think for the eggs in the meantime (with an increased chance of getting pregnant)... Golden egg 15,000, average egg 4000 maybe?  So if you're lucky with 6 average eggs you can get 24,000 bux min and a max of 90,000 if all golden.  You're right, human eggs should be sold for a lot.  As for how to make a Daughter of the Hare a golden egg layer... I toyed with ideas for a while.  The way it's done right now is actually pretty user tamper proof and it wouldn't be possible to forcefully make a sim a golden egg layer with my current system.  Let me explain it.  Each sim has a unique ID of 20 some digits, my code pulls a number from those 20 digits and if you have the 'lucky' number, then your sim is a golden egg layer.  So, in many ways, it depends on your genetics of your sim independant of my trait.  I LOVE THIS.  And I won't change it unless I find a major bug.  HOWEVER, I hear what you're saying and I won't leave you completely in the dark.  It's my plan to make a special transformation object just for the Daughters of the Hare.  It won't make your sim into a 'true' golden egg layer, but what it will do, will dramatically increase the chances of your sim laying a golden egg.  I'm thinking a >50 percent chance (for reference, right now a normal sim has a 5 percent chance of laying a golden egg). But before I release this I want to add some negative side effects for the sims transformed in this manner.  I haven't yet decided on what those should be.  But I'm thinking something like giving them a golden belly when pregnant with sick themed debuffs during pregnancy and lots of puking and peeing themselves.  Golden egg layers are rare as fuck, trying to force a sim to be a golden egg layer should feel like the sim has become a science project gone wrong.  But hey, golden eggs now so yay?

1 hour ago, uriel1987 said:

Sensually Tight.

It's really working well and it adds a whole lot of depth to the mod, still have more "testing" to do but mood times and weight seems ok from a gameplay prospective. Only problem i had is that the nisa.removetatts command didn't work when i tried to use it.

Honestly this system is so awesome, i know you said you don't want to step on turbodriver shoes, but you could easily create a customizable wear and tear system and i think turbodriver would be really thankful.

In the meantime i'm creating one for my personal use, with different versions depending on the sim i wish to apply it to. I figured it how to change mood type,weight, time and localization using sims4studio, only thing i miss is: how do i make the trait a reward trait or something that doesn't take trait slots? Actually a way to get all the traits without using CAS would be awesome :D.

Does the nisa.removetatts command not run? Or just not remove the wear/tear effects?  I know about the latter... and I'm don't plan on updating that console command for the new effects.  However, when I add in a settings menu through the Tam Explorer I will be sure to add a option to disable wear/tear tatts.  People who don't want the effects, just hang in there.  There's a lot I'm currently working on.  

On modding help, sure let me point you in the right direction.  So, if you don't have it already, you NEED Notepad++ https://notepad-plus-plus.org/  I don't exclusively use it for making mods or programming/scripting but I've made many mods across many, many games and I've always used notepad++.  You'll thank yourself in the long run.  You should also get the Sims 4 TDESC files, http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/858947/maxis-info-index This documents what everying in those tuning/xml files do.  If you open the file in notepad++ and then press alt+0 (the number 0 not the letter) then it will compress all lines and make it much easier to read.  Then use search to move quickly around the document.  To make a trait hidden you will want to use the <E n="trait_type">HIDDEN</E> tag in the Trait tunning file and use <T name="trait_type">0</T> in the Sim Data file.  But be careful with this.  I don't think player sims have a limit on number of hidden traits they can have but I've heard that NPC sims do.  Reward traits are a bit more complicated but use the GAMEPLAY tag, iirc.  If you want reward traits to show up in the reward shop to be exchanged for satisfaction points then you'll need to use python scripting, which most people give up on when trying to learn how to do for the sims.  There is a way to do it through the tuning but it'll create nightmares for compatibility with other mods and game updates.  

Omg, let me tell you about fucking lesbian sex.  I love lesbian sex, it's the best sex, but for some reason I only have like 20 animations that are okay for lesbians in my game.  It's fucking annoying.  And since Wicked Whims doesn't track who is being penetrated or doing the penetrating, lesbian sex is super buggy to detect properly, unless TURBODRIVER overhauls their sex scripts (and probably making all older animations incompatible in the process), this will likely never change :frown: 

Thanks Bushi Neko for your answer.

Well, "crying face" with Sensually Tight trait still won't work for me. Tried with a full skill sim and an unskilled one too. I tried to erase and install again the mod, same result.
It works for the other, then i really don't understand. When mod is supposed to give crying face the sim he gave her the blush one (under "general pain" or other debuff)...