23 minutes ago, silsetto said:

Hello again,

OK have run some more tests.

Common facts: my game is totally legit from Origin and fully up-to-date. I am running Deaderpool's MC Command Centre, WickedWhims, Basemental Drugs and Sim Dreamer Prostitution Mod - all up-to-date. I am also running TS4 Torture & Chaos mod and Haunted Mirror mod - these may not be so up-to-date but I removed them completely before running all my earlier tests so I think any interference from them can be eliminated.

So I installed your up-to-date mod and replaced the script file as you recommended. The problem again recurred. I have multiple families with Sims who have the pheremonal flower trait and interestingly as I played one of these families they initially had retained the trait. When I left them to check on another family that second family had had the trait removed. When I went back to the original family, the trait had then been removed from them also!

When I ran the nisa.protected command 12 sims appeared in the list. A family of 8 (made by me) and half of another family of 8 (made by someone else and downloaded) - all user made, not EA created or NPC.

I then restored your older version of the mod - the one that I know doesn't cause any issues for me - and hey presto, all was working as it should again; all Sims retaining their phermonal flower trait no matter how many times I came out of the game or changed playable Household. This time when I ran nisa.protected the list was completely empty...

Finally, all the sims that are being affected appear in My Households. I have 166 (of 200 limit) Sims in My Households list.

Hope this helps!

whew... you have 166 sims in your My Households...

let me just... wow... 

I need to like... take a drink, because that is a ton!  I'm not scolding you or anything, I've just never had more than like 8 sims in my household list at a time....

So, thank you for going through all that.  The nisa.protected output and your household sims number is super, super enlightening.  I think I know what's happening now.  

It looks like either the scripting language sims 4 is using or EA's game engine is limiting the number of sims I can store in a list to about 12 which is no bueno for you.  That means instead of all your sims getting protected at a time, only the first 12 sims picked up by my filter at any moment are protected causing the rest of your sims to lose my trait.  

This means I'm going to have to rethink how this algorithm is working.  I can think of one processor heavy solution already, but I'd rather not resort to that.  Hmmmm, I'm about to head out for a while but follow this thread because I may need your help and the help of others who are having this issue to test out hotfixes.   Here's what I suggest you do in the meantime, go back to a save before you updated to the latest version of my mod, make a copy of that save and call it 'debugging' or something similar.  Keep playing on the other save and when testing my new scripts try them out on the debugging save.  This way you can continue playing and progressing your game while I work on a solution.  

I think we're going to get this fixed.  Thanks for working with me on this.  This is one of those bugs that I'd never think to test out myself.

2 hours ago, silsetto said:

Hello again,

OK have run some more tests.

Common facts: my game is totally legit from Origin and fully up-to-date. I am running Deaderpool's MC Command Centre, WickedWhims, Basemental Drugs and Sim Dreamer Prostitution Mod - all up-to-date. I am also running TS4 Torture & Chaos mod and Haunted Mirror mod - these may not be so up-to-date but I removed them completely before running all my earlier tests so I think any interference from them can be eliminated.

So I installed your up-to-date mod and replaced the script file as you recommended. The problem again recurred. I have multiple families with Sims who have the pheremonal flower trait and interestingly as I played one of these families they initially had retained the trait. When I left them to check on another family that second family had had the trait removed. When I went back to the original family, the trait had then been removed from them also!

When I ran the nisa.protected command 12 sims appeared in the list. A family of 8 (made by me) and half of another family of 8 (made by someone else and downloaded) - all user made, not EA created or NPC.

I then restored your older version of the mod - the one that I know doesn't cause any issues for me - and hey presto, all was working as it should again; all Sims retaining their phermonal flower trait no matter how many times I came out of the game or changed playable Household. This time when I ran nisa.protected the list was completely empty...

Finally, all the sims that are being affected appear in My Households. I have 166 (of 200 limit) Sims in My Households list.

Hope this helps!

Okay hope you don't mind the double post, but I wanted to make sure you see this.  I think I fixed it, the check no longer uses a list to filter so I believe the data limit we were seeing shouldn't apply anymore.  This time, re-install the latest version of my mod, replace the .ts4script with the one in this post.  Load up the game and test to see if the trait is removed from your sims, it shouldn't be.  Then to, just make sure this bug is dead, run nisa.protected again.  This time I included a counter as the last output, the number should be greater than 12.  Let me know if it catches all 166ish of your sims.  It might and I think it should, but it uses a slightly different method to generate the list than the filter code does.  

Really think this should work, oh and reinstall the other mods you uninstalled if you want.  And definitely reinstall MC cmd center.  God that mod has caught a lot of my bullshit for me in my own debugging sessions.  

If this works then I'll update this mod when I get back with this fix.  I really think it's going to work though. Edit: and for performance, this code should be even faster than the other algorithm I was using.  So don't have to worry about that. 

Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspirationScripts.ts4script

Edit 2:  Really don't be alarmed if nisa.protected returns less than 166 sims.  The console command isn't tied to algorithm that filters sims anymore.  The algorithm works by running whenever a sim is loaded into your game, so it's a per sim basis.  nisa.protected, however, just returns a printout of the sims who are protected out of the ones currently loaded into your game.  So it functions on a set of sims at a time.  I've never played the sims with so many player sims before so I'm not sure how the game handles the larger sim count, but it may only load in say, 30 of your played sims at a time or something like that.  Anyways, I really believe the new code will now exclude your 166 sims from getting my trait removed!  

Hello... first off, this mod is awesome... I love it... used it yesterday without any problems.

Today I changed to the latest WickedWhims, version 3.2.4.122.7 (Patreon release), of course updated all animation and custom furniture to latest public release, Basemental Drugs to version 1.1.4.3 (Public release). Here is the problem... the game was fine before, no issues, but after the update I wanted to try out the Mind Broken aspiration track. I added to my sim also the Pheromonal Flower trait and started the game. I bought the nail pollish, used it ... but nothing happened. I saved, closed the game, downloaded again your mod, replaced everything from before, used the " Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspirationScripts.ts4script ", but no change. I made a screenshot after command " nisa.pervs ". I did not get any error/last exception file durring the game... 

image.png

sims 4 problem.png

8 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Okay hope you don't mind the double post, but I wanted to make sure you see this.  I think I fixed it, the check no longer uses a list to filter so I believe the data limit we were seeing shouldn't apply anymore.  This time, re-install the latest version of my mod, replace the .ts4script with the one in this post.  Load up the game and test to see if the trait is removed from your sims, it shouldn't be.  Then to, just make sure this bug is dead, run nisa.protected again.  This time I included a counter as the last output, the number should be greater than 12.  Let me know if it catches all 166ish of your sims.  It might and I think it should, but it uses a slightly different method to generate the list than the filter code does.  

Really think this should work, oh and reinstall the other mods you uninstalled if you want.  And definitely reinstall MC cmd center.  God that mod has caught a lot of my bullshit for me in my own debugging sessions.  

If this works then I'll update this mod when I get back with this fix.  I really think it's going to work though. Edit: and for performance, this code should be even faster than the other algorithm I was using.  So don't have to worry about that. 

Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspirationScripts.ts4script

Edit 2:  Really don't be alarmed if nisa.protected returns less than 166 sims.  The console command isn't tied to algorithm that filters sims anymore.  The algorithm works by running whenever a sim is loaded into your game, so it's a per sim basis.  nisa.protected, however, just returns a printout of the sims who are protected out of the ones currently loaded into your game.  So it functions on a set of sims at a time.  I've never played the sims with so many player sims before so I'm not sure how the game handles the larger sim count, but it may only load in say, 30 of your played sims at a time or something like that.  Anyways, I really believe the new code will now exclude your 166 sims from getting my trait removed!  

Ah... sad to report it didn't work. Still had the same old problem of the trait disappearing. Nisa.protected did report though that 166 Sims were protected though. I then restored the old version of the mod... and it's working like it should. Hmm. This is a humdinger! ;-)

5 hours ago, Marcy79 said:

Hello... first off, this mod is awesome... I love it... used it yesterday without any problems.

Today I changed to the latest WickedWhims...

Wow... I haven't actually received a notice about a WW patreon update since... version 3.2.122.4.  Wonder why.  Let me take a look.

Edit.  Okay did a little testing.  The nail polish still works, and from your screenshot it looks like your sim has the Mind Broken Aspiration track? The nail polish is a bit barebones right now, it's on my list of things to fix after I finish fixing bugs, the remote vibrator, and the Sensually Tight trait.  Anyways, right now it has HORRIBLE user feedback.  So, this is what I think is happening for you: When you click on the "do your nails..." interaction a check is run, if your sim already has the mind broken aspiration then all that happens is the nailpolish gets deleted from your inventory.  However, if your sim doesn't have the Mind Broken track then they undergo a transformation.  Their traits are reassigned according to my blacklist/whitelist, and their aspiration is changed to mind broken.  It's meant as a proof-of-concept for gameplay based transformations and as a way to transform your 'vanilla' sims into a sim with my modded aspiration and trait.  

So, what I think you are doing here, is trying to apply the nailpolish on a sim who already has my trait/aspiration and thus the only thing that happens is nailpolish removal from your inventory.  No problems here, just using a feature I haven't fully fleshed out yet.  

2 hours ago, silsetto said:

Ah... sad to report it didn't work. Still had the same old problem of the trait disappearing. Nisa.protected did report though that 166 Sims were protected though. I then restored the old version of the mod... and it's working like it should. Hmm. This is a humdinger! ;-)

Ah, really??? tnhoeunthoeunsthoeunstheouatnshoeautnshoeuaeu

Okay... Well.  That doesn't make any sense.  My last guess is that maybe the property sim_info.is_npc is bugging out.  Through all of this, that's the command which should have at least protected the active household you were loading in from getting wiped but it sounds like that has never been the case for you?  So, I removed that bit of logic so it uses the same logic as nisa.protected command.  Ofc always test on newest version.

Edit 2: Okay good news, bad news.  I think I found why all your sim's flower trait was being removed and I've recreated the bug in my game.  Bad news I'm not sure how to fix it yet.  It seems 'on_add' is being called before the sim's household_id are being assigned leading to my code falsely thinking all sims aren't player sims. I'm probably going to need to find a new function to inject code into and that will take a lot of trial and error.  Maybe I'll get lucky, we'll see. 

9 minutes ago, silsetto said:

Good luck! I await with baited breath!

phew, saved by the skin of my teeth.  Found a nicely named game function called 'on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded'  Injected my code into that and... the bug vanished in my game!  

Okay!!! I'll update the mod with the fix in about 30min to one hour (need time for compiling final code etc).  Please let me know if it works for you after I upload the fix.  I REALLY think it should.  

As a bonus... I also saw some base code that may fix the occasional bug where aspiration whims don't load right away.  I'll come back to that later, I want to upload this fix now, however, and then work on some of the new features I haven't been developing for the last two days while I've been chasing this bug! 

12 minutes ago, nisa9022 said:

phew, saved by the skin of my teeth.  Found a nicely named game function called 'on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded'  Injected my code into that and... the bug vanished in my game!  

Okay!!! I'll update the mod with the fix in about 30min to one hour (need time for compiling final code etc).  Please let me know if it works for you after I upload the fix.  I REALLY think it should.  

As a bonus... I also saw some base code that may fix the occasional bug where aspiration whims don't load right away.  I'll come back to that later, I want to upload this fix now, however, and then work on some of the new features I haven't been developing for the last two days while I've been chasing this bug! 

Am getting my hopes up... just a little bit ? however, seriously, no rush. It's getting late where I am and I need to catch some Z's before work tomorrow. However I will get up early tomorrow and give any updates you present a test before I leave the house. Least I can do. And thank you for this. I appreciate it's distracted you from other stuff. I am immensely grateful for your time and energy. I haven't yet become a patreon supporter for any modder but you are going to be my first. Am seriously impressed. Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, silsetto said:

Am getting my hopes up... just a little bit ? however, seriously, no rush. It's getting late where I am and I need to catch some Z's before work tomorrow. However I will get up early tomorrow and give any updates you present a test before I leave the house. Least I can do. And thank you for this. I appreciate it's distracted you from other stuff. I am immensely grateful for your time and energy. I haven't yet become a patreon supporter for any modder but you are going to be my first. Am seriously impressed. Thank you. 

Oh wow, thank you for your kind words!  

I have no patreon at this time but your continued support through following my mods, going through painful debugging when it's needed, and interaction in my mod's forum topics are more than I could hope for.  Seriously, I wasn't expecting to have more than 20 people download my mod!  Seeing my user base grow has been very rewarding and I'm excited for what's on the horizon.  

3 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Wow... I haven't actually received a notice about a WW patreon update since... version 3.2.122.4.  Wonder why.  Let me take a look.

Edit.  Okay did a little testing.  The nail polish still works, and from your screenshot it looks like your sim has the Mind Broken Aspiration track? The nail polish is a bit barebones right now, it's on my list of things to fix after I finish fixing bugs, the remote vibrator, and the Sensually Tight trait.  Anyways, right now it has HORRIBLE user feedback.  So, this is what I think is happening for you: When you click on the "do your nails..." interaction a check is run, if your sim already has the mind broken aspiration then all that happens is the nailpolish gets deleted from your inventory.  However, if your sim doesn't have the Mind Broken track then they undergo a transformation.  Their traits are reassigned according to my blacklist/whitelist, and their aspiration is changed to mind broken.  It's meant as a proof-of-concept for gameplay based transformations and as a way to transform your 'vanilla' sims into a sim with my modded aspiration and trait.  

So, what I think you are doing here, is trying to apply the nailpolish on a sim who already has my trait/aspiration and thus the only thing that happens is nailpolish removal from your inventory.  No problems here, just using a feature I haven't fully fleshed out yet.  

Ok... thanks for the fast reply... sorry to be such a bother... 

Don't know if the mod is interfering with Basemental Drugs... but, on both aspiration track my sim dies after the second/third MDA pill (each pill taken more than a day or two apart)... :))) the first one (Mind Broken track) died of laugter, the second one (Trophy Wife track) died of overdose... so can't complete either aspiration.

One other thing to consider... on neither aspiration tracks I have the related buffs anymore (on yesterday game I had them).

And also the Pheromonal Flower trait disappears after "save - exit - load"/"save - change household - return to hosehold" operations, so I had to reapply it.

1 minute ago, Marcy79 said:

Ok... thanks for the fast reply... sorry to be such a bother... 

Don't know if the mod is interfering with Basemental Drugs... but, on both aspiration track my sim dies after the second/third MDA pill (each pill taken more than a day or two apart)... :))) the first one (Mind Broken track) died of laugter, the second one (Trophy Wife track) died of overdose... so can't complete either aspiration.

One other thing to consider... on neither aspiration tracks I have the related buffs anymore (on yesterday game I had them).

And also the Pheromonal Flower trait disappears after "save - exit - load"/"save - change household - return to hosehold" operations, so I had to reapply it.

Hey, no bother.  I just uploaded a new version of the mod that may fix the Pheromonal Flower trait disappearing.  Check it out.  Do you have the public version of Basemental Drugs?  It's normal for sims to potentially die of an overdose from doing drugs, with or without my mod, you'll want to space out how often your doing drugs if you don't want your sim to die.  What was the required number of times to do drugs again?   I may lower it if it's too high. 

10 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Oh wow, thank you for your kind words!  

I have no patreon at this time but your continued support through following my mods, going through painful debugging when it's needed, and interaction in my mod's forum topics are more than I could hope for.  Seriously, I wasn't expecting to have more than 20 people download my mod!  Seeing my user base grow has been very rewarding and I'm excited for what's on the horizon.  

Happy news... the new version of the mod works like a dream. Given it a good test this morning and all seems fine. Will monitor it over the next few days but my feeling is that you've cracked it. Thank you, thank you, thank you ?looking forward to further developments with this brilliant mod. 

11 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Hey, no bother.  I just uploaded a new version of the mod that may fix the Pheromonal Flower trait disappearing.  Check it out.  Do you have the public version of Basemental Drugs?  It's normal for sims to potentially die of an overdose from doing drugs, with or without my mod, you'll want to space out how often your doing drugs if you don't want your sim to die.  What was the required number of times to do drugs again?   I may lower it if it's too high. 

Thanks... I downloaded the mod this morning, and after finishing my work, I'll check it out, and let you know. And... I'll keep more than 2 days between drug uses :smiley:.

Yes, I use the public version of Basemental Drugs, animations, different objects (Sims 4 is already an expensive game as it is, paying arround 5$ per mod every month - that is usually download access - when you use many mods, would be too much especially for mods that you don't use frequently, but I highly respect the work of modders and when I can i support it even if it is the minimum amount)

Your mod has everything to become a huge mode and I can't wait to see more of it. 

Ok... new game, updated mods... started a brand new game, the nail polish works just fine (Mind Broken track), the pheromonal flower trait doesn't dissapear anymore, but my sims dies of embarrassment after having sex 5 - 7 times... and it is required 10 times to progress to the next level. I managed to reach 7 times only saving after each act, and reloading the game from last save when my sim dies. :smiley:

I am going to try with getting shameless trait reward, but that would be tomorrow, i've had enough sims for today... going to skyrim to kill something... ;)

7 hours ago, silsetto said:

Happy news... the new version of the mod works like a dream. Given it a good test this morning and all seems fine. Will monitor it over the next few days but my feeling is that you've cracked it. Thank you, thank you, thank you ?looking forward to further developments with this brilliant mod. 

Phew.  It was a real pain trying to figure out what was going on with that code, but glad we got it worked out.  As far as I know, there isn't a way to prohibit custom traits from spawning with NPCs using basic xml files and I haven't seen anyone do what I did yet so I'm really happy this feature is working now.

In my headcannon (pushes up RPG nerd glasses), most of my traits are supposed to be extremely rare.  However, a shady company has been abducting these special sims and performing horrible experiments in order to create new drugs and products that will transform the normal population into hypersexed mutants.  

Still working on creating kidnapping events (kidnapping not referring to kids here but teens and older).  

6 hours ago, Marcy79 said:

Thanks... I downloaded the mod this morning, and after finishing my work, I'll check it out, and let you know. And... I'll keep more than 2 days between drug uses :smiley:.

Yes, I use the public version of Basemental Drugs, animations, different objects (Sims 4 is already an expensive game as it is, paying arround 5$ per mod every month - that is usually download access - when you use many mods, would be too much especially for mods that you don't use frequently, but I highly respect the work of modders and when I can i support it even if it is the minimum amount)

Your mod has everything to become a huge mode and I can't wait to see more of it. 

I understand financial hardship.  I'm in a really tight place financially myself as well but I try to support the few modders that I can afford too.  It's an unfortunate reality that mods cost money to make.  The electricity and internet you pay for powers the computer you pay for which runs the software you pay for to make the mods.  Then, if you want to make something worthwhile, you'll need to have paid for a formal background or a bunch of books and create a bunch of projects to learn how to use the tools you'll need to make your mods.  That's not all to mention the huge time sink that making mods, releasing mods, and supporting your released mods is an understatement.  This mod, for example, took over a month of near daily work to get to its current state and there's a ton of more things which needs to be done.  God, I miss when I had free time to actually play video games, lol.

Don't take this for complaining, it's just the harsh reality of the craft.  I've been making mods in various games for years now but all of them before this one are unreleased.  That's because if I'm making a mod for myself I can take a ton of shortcuts in the development process which I just can't do with a mod for the general public.  On a brighter note, I do enjoy making mods.  I find it to be the most entertaining part about video games.  The ability to make your fantasies into a virtual reality is simply amazing.  I'm sure we dreamed of such powers since before modern civilization.  Honestly, if it weren't for how much I enjoy modding, then I probably would've stopped playing video games years ago.  Most games that get released are just so... generic... bland... and boring and the few games that get released which aren't wouldn't be enough to justify this expensive hobby.  Modding saves games, at least for me. 

As for your next post, lol.  If you try to rush through the aspiration objectives then yes your sim will die!!!  This is actually a problem I have with the base game.  I've been playing the sims since the sims 2 (wish I still had my copy of that game), in the sims 4 it feels near impossible to kill sims!  In fact, I've been playing since launch and I've never once had one of my played sims die on me from anything but old age.  In fact, the only sims I've seen die are the stupid fucking NPC vampires that try to sunbathe, fucking morons  (sorry, I consider this to be a game breaking bug and EA NEEDS TO FUCKING FIX IT OR I WILL).  Anyways, I wanted to make it much more likely for sims with my traits to die from emotional overload.  Especially transformed sims.  Now, I haven't yet actually looked under the hood to figure out how the game determines when a sim dies from being too emotional, so my buffs may be too strong.  Is it the embarrassed buff that transformed sims get after sex which is killing your sim?  Is it a +10 embarrassed buff?  Because that's pretty high, let me know how much you'd like me to reduce it and I may fix it for the next update.  

5 hours ago, BlindingEchoes said:

This is awesome! Normally my gameplay is pretty boring, even with basemental in, but this will absolutely shake things up. Also, as a nail artist (and a highkey nail polish addict) I'm looking forward to all the nail polish stuff you plan to implement in the future!

I feel you sister, I fucking LOVE nail polish.  Let me give you a rough road map for things to come. 

Right now I'm working on finishing the Sensually Tight trait and the remote vibrator item (I think people here are going to love the vibrator, there are a few variations with different features) -> next I'm going to improve the nail polish transformation and remove the 'preview' title from this mod -> 

Then things branch a bit.  I'm still going to work on developing new features for this mod (don't worry, a lot is coming including that succubus trait!) but I'm also going to start making a stand alone nail polish mod.  I'm trying to find someone with modeling skills who understands how the sims 4 meshes work in order to make some nail polish meshes (normal + broken variants), but if I can't I may just make some of the already existing nail polish CAS items into requirements.  Nail polish is pretty lame imo if it's not integrated into gameplay in some way.  

More to come. 

Hey! I love the idea of this mod, and can't wait to see how it progresses. I was hoping that you'd maybe be able to make a work-a-round for the nail polish? I currently use several different cc's for both hand and foot, and they look very distorted when yours are applied. Could you make nail polish optional in a future update, or something?

Thanks for your time. =)

1 hour ago, Davis1891 said:

Hey! I love the idea of this mod, and can't wait to see how it progresses. I was hoping that you'd maybe be able to make a work-a-round for the nail polish? I currently use several different cc's for both hand and foot, and they look very distorted when yours are applied. Could you make nail polish optional in a future update, or something?

Thanks for your time. =)

Wat, you don't like my sick MS paint skillz??? 

Jk.  Not offended at all.  I anticipated people not wanting my tatts/textures and that's why I included the console command nisa.removetatts when I initially uploaded the preview.  

Just run it once after the effects are applied through normal gameplay and they are all gone.  Make sure the sim with the effects is the active sim when you run the command.  More long term solution will be implemented in the future in the form of a mailbox command that globally disables the tatts.  But that won't be added for a while.  Not because of difficulty or anything like that, it's just lower on the list of things I want to do.  In the meantime please make do with the console command. 

In the future I plan on turning that nail polish into a 3D mesh which should alleviate the problem your experiencing, so that will be an option too.  First there are other things I need to focus on, however.  Hope you understand.  

Edit: Btw, what skin are you using that's causing the conflict? 

2 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Wat, you don't like my sick MS paint skillz??? 

Jk.  Not offended at all.  I anticipated people not wanting my tatts/textures and that's why I included the console command nisa.removetatts when I initially uploaded the preview.  

Just run it once after the effects are applied through normal gameplay and they are all gone.  Make sure the sim with the effects is the active sim when you run the command.  More long term solution will be implemented in the future in the form of a mailbox command that globally disables the tatts.  But that won't be added for a while.  Not because of difficulty or anything like that, it's just lower on the list of things I want to do.  In the meantime please make do with the console command. 

In the future I plan on turning that nail polish into a 3D mesh which should alleviate the problem your experiencing, so that will be an option too.  First there are other things I need to focus on, however.  Hope you understand.  

Edit: Btw, what skin are you using that's causing the conflict? 

Thanks man!

It's gonna be tough to answer your question, I don't categorize my mods very well. And I use several different nail mods. S-Club LL, NataliS_Ombre are two that I can find right now for my hands. Feet I'm having a hard time finding. I have several as well, one that comes with a pre-set as black nails but there's another CC in accessories that allows me to change their colors. And different hand and feet textures as well, like necrodog and UNerd. 

Still plucking away.  The new Sensually Tight trait is now complete from a coding/mechanical point of view.  All that's left is to add custom icons and create the textures.  (the icons in the image are missing, dat's why they look so ugs)

You can see the pussy pain buff in the screenshot.  Depending on how often and what combinations of the sim's holes are plowed, different buffs and visual effects are applied.  Think y'all will have fun with this.  While it doesn't have to, I designed this trait to go well with the Unflirty trait.  

Next up is a proof of concept image, kinda.  I knew this was possible from the start but I just tested it out, take a look. 

See dem nails gurl???  They aren't mine, but fuck does that look better than my nail texture.  That screenshot is showing the nails being applied through WickedWhims cas utility script.  Practically, this means those nails don't take up any of the vanilla cas slots and are applied dynamically just like their cum is applied.  That was one of my biggest fucking gripes about using nail mods.  They didn't do anything cool, becoming essentially accessories but worse.  They conflicted with vanilla cas items!!!! Who da fuck wants to decide against wearing bracelets and nail polish?  That's fucking stupid and not a world I want to be any part of.  Fuck, I'm supposed to be working on my language....

Annnnyyyways.  What would you peoples think about me adding on some outside cas items as requirements and removing my shitty MS paint nail polish?  That way we won't have to wait for a model/texture artist to be my sugar daddy and we get better assets sooner.  I'd definitely replace the transformation nail polish and probably change the princess reward collar tattoo to a visible 3D choker (not the one in the image, that ain't princessey enough).  

In other news.  Whew did finishing up the Sensually Tight trait take longer than I thought.  Big updates to the mod happened.  I had to add a way to save data across saves/loads, that was fun, redo how I stored that data (I encoded like 6 integers into 1 integer) because I'm now paranoid about memory limits thanks to the last bug, made the sex detection scripts more efficient and accurate (that was already partially released in a previous update), added in oral virginity (is this even a thing?  I mean I guess gag reflexes...), and change my code around so cas items wouldn't use the same slots that WW cum tries to use to avoid a major future conflict.  F***ing a.  And that's not even to mention all the work I've done for the remote vibrator (which is also close to being done).  

But still going strong.  For the next 2 things I'll start working on after the Sensually Tight trait is done I need some things.  Does anyone know of any mod that has some good horns?  I've looked around and... well... I found some kick butt deer horns but their textures are glitched causing the removal of all shininess to a sim.  I fixed it myself but that's not something I could include as a requirement because I wouldn't be able to re-distribute that person's mod [Edit: and if I didn't redistribute the mod, then the mod would just be broken for most users], I also found some World of Warcraft horns... but those looked way too aggressive for sexy fuck fun time.  I'm looking for some fun handlebars, help a modder out?  Oh... and... uhhhh.  I'm looking for bunny themed cas items.  Like bunny ears, bunny whiskers, bunny tail, bunny tatts, that sort of stuff.  Outfits are fine too... but I'd just use that stuff for screenshots.  If no one knows of any of these things, then that's fine.  I'm going to make what I make no matter what.  

Oh, and if you think you know of a better nail polish mod to use for the nail polish transformation, now would be a good time to let me know.  

buff_teaser.png

NewNails.png

This mod is fantastic!  I have a question - you mentioned that your CAS traits may  not work if you have a mod for additional cas traits, is that something you plan to change any time soon?  Or would it be possible to have the traits as aspiration rewards?

Thanks so much for all of your hard work!  Do you have a patreon??

28 minutes ago, sly5ly said:

This mod is fantastic!  I have a question - you mentioned that your CAS traits may  not work if you have a mod for additional cas traits, is that something you plan to change any time soon?  Or would it be possible to have the traits as aspiration rewards?

Thanks so much for all of your hard work!  Do you have a patreon??

Thank you for the compliments!  The only thing that 'could' be broken if you are using a mod that lets you add more cas traits is my transformation and future transformations.  Here's the technical reason why:

Currently, my algorithm for the nail polish transformation changes your sims based on a list of 'naughty' traits and 'nice' traits.  I'm not looking at the list right now, but an example of a 'naughty' trait would be one like the quick learner trait, while a 'nice' trait would be the cheerful trait or my Pheromonal Flower trait. Because these lists are finite and not equal to each other, if you had more than 3 CAS traits then this script could reach a state where it removes a naughty trait but can't find a nice trait to replace it with.

But!  That actually doesn't necessarily mean the transformation wouldn't work.  In the situation that this script runs into the above mentioned issue, it may just end up removing the 'naughty' trait without adding a nice trait.  If you want to be a guinea pig, try out the transformation and let me know how it works with your mod.  It may function.  I know in the base game I can create scenarios in which an adult sim only has 2 CAS traits instead of the typically 3 and the game didn't seem to break.  So It's actually likely this feature wouldn't break with your CAS mod or the game.  Let me know either way and I may do some more digging if I need too.

As for everything else, it should work fine.  When I add my next transformation, the current one will be overhauled in a major way.  

No patreon at this current moment but thank you for asking!  Just your continued support through words and following my mods' (current and future mods) progress is more than I could hope for.