1 minute ago, SeaBoiii said:

Hey man. My game accidentally crashes which causes one of my sensually tight sims to have the tears and redness permanently. Any way to force remove it? I tried the remove tattoo command but that didn't work. Thanks for your great work

Yes, a few of my posts back I attached a new version of my ts4script files, download that and replace the old one.  I can't remember exactly what it is called, but in my changelog for this mod I talked about two ways to fix this, one is a console command and the other is manually.  Try the console command.... I think I highlighted that part of the changelog in red or something... I think the console command was nisa.stclearsim... something weird like that. 

34 minutes ago, nisa9022 said:

The console command ran? Oh, sorry maybe I wasn't clear.  I forgot to mention the new requirement in the changelog but it is added to the requirement section in the description on my mod's download page.  It's a modthesims nail polish.  You can also try running the console command nisa.debugbody on one of your Sensually Tight sims, you should get a long list of numbers in the format num1 num2.  Are any of those num1's equal to 108-117?  if so and you don't see any of my mod effects on your sim then copy them down and give them to me.  Sorry, if they are there then they will be pretty large numbers. 

Okay, now I am starting to think I really have missed a download somewhere lol.  Because when I punch in the console command nothing happens.  It just clears the bar like it was a misspelled cheat.

Update:  I downloaded the nail polish.  And the Ex-ta-see nail polish is in the game.  However, it only lets me place in inventory and place in world?  Is there a special animation involved with it?  Sorry for seeming so needy, but I appreciate all the feedback in helping me work through this! 

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:18 PM, nisa9022 said:

Hey there, happy to have enthusiastic posters, I hope you stick around.  The more people interact with me the more I can refine my mod and find inspiration for new features. 

Oh, I would not worry there. I doubt I ll be vanishing. I may sometimes... rarely be quite... but vanish? No. :tongue: 

Tho' I did get wrapped up in playing a game with my sorta' other half today non SIMS or Skyrim involved. Which is odd in itself. 

7 hours ago, nisa9022 said:
20 hours ago, silsetto said:

Given the mod a good testing today and all seems fine. Haven't noticed anything amiss or not working - and I'm running a lot of other mods concurrent with yours: loads of custom content, MC Command Centre, Wicked Whims, Basemental Drugs, Bimbo, Drink Drank Drunk, Wicked Jobs, JM erotic careers, Nyx Fairy Mod, Simdreamer Prostitute Mod, Torture & Chaos, Extreme Violence, Haunted Mirror and about 14 custom traits by SimmerSarah - haven't noticed any conflicts or foul-ups. All good! Thank you again - looking forward to the next update.

P.S. despite the dark nature of some of my chosen mods my Sim world is mostly a happy hedonistic place... but occasionally, well... everybody has to let off steam, right? :-)

Wow, I haven't heard of many of those mods, I'm going to have to check them out!  In any case, glad you're having a good time and everything is working for you.

Just to give you a heads-up... the Torture and Chaos mod does seems to clash with Basemental Drugs and Wicked Perversions - I've attached the Exception file in case this gives you a clue as to what is happening. In all honestly it is no big thing. MCCC merely catches the exception at gamesave load up... and then all seems to function as it should in-game. I suspect that the mod that needs updating is the Torture & Chaos mod itself rather than your superlative mods... removal of Torture & Chaos results in a perfectly clean game load (it doesn't appear to have been updated for the Cats & Dogs update). So, no biggee... just to be aware of it. ;-)

lastException_63652208120.txt

On 26.12.2017 at 3:44 AM, nisa9022 said:

Lol, omg that's hilarious!  Imagine that life.  "I got some nail polish and then I got really horny so I went out to bone down.  I enjoyed it so much that I died from embarrassment."  Deity of your choice: "Hmmmm well lust is a sin soooooo" *dies from embarrassment again*

Seriously though, I should probably try and figure out how the die from emotion mechanic works.  I've only had it happen to one of my sims one time before in normal gameplay, and that's when I was playtesting a mod feature for another mod and just loaded on a fuckton of buffs. 

PS, that buff icon is hideous.  Need to think of something to make as a replacement.   

So you can just install a mod to disable death from emotions or take code from this mod and edit to suit your mod)

On 1/17/2018 at 4:03 PM, nisa9022 said:

Hey there, thank you for trying out my mod.  So to be clear, you want one bonus trait for both tracks?  Sadly, you can't modify the aspiration package in sims4studio unless you convert the entire package over into a format that sims4studio recognizes... it's a giant pain in the ass to be very honest with you.  However, I'll keep you suggestion in mind for when I return to the tedious hell that is making new aspirations. 

Ahh... ok no worries if it is too much of a pain to do it's fine :smile:

7 hours ago, silsetto said:

Just to give you a heads-up... the Torture and Chaos mod does seems to clash with Basemental Drugs and Wicked Perversions - I've attached the Exception file in case this gives you a clue as to what is happening. In all honestly it is no big thing. MCCC merely catches the exception at gamesave load up... and then all seems to function as it should in-game. I suspect that the mod that needs updating is the Torture & Chaos mod itself rather than your superlative mods... removal of Torture & Chaos results in a perfectly clean game load (it doesn't appear to have been updated for the Cats & Dogs update). So, no biggee... just to be aware of it. ;-)

Yeah i don't think that mod is updated. You can't find it on sacrificial website anymore, and i tried it before cats and dogs expansion and got a lot of errors even without other mods.

I tried extreme violence from same author and it does work but it gave me lastexceptions with some interactions, probably a mod conflict.

4 hours ago, katjacks14 said:

What a great mod!

Unfortunately, my sim has the sensually tight trait but none of the buffs or visual effects happen! And my daughter of hare trait leaves me no option to lay eggs!

Thank you for your awesome creativity!

Hey there and welcome to the community, it sounds like my scripts aren't loading into your game.  Are you playing on a windows computer or a mac?  Make sure you installed my mod correctly by placing the entire nisaswickedperversions folder into your mod folder. 

15 hours ago, CamlotKaiAthera said:

Okay, now I am starting to think I really have missed a download somewhere lol.  Because when I punch in the console command nothing happens.  It just clears the bar like it was a misspelled cheat.

Update:  I downloaded the nail polish.  And the Ex-ta-see nail polish is in the game.  However, it only lets me place in inventory and place in world?  Is there a special animation involved with it?  Sorry for seeming so needy, but I appreciate all the feedback in helping me work through this! 

Not being needy.  It sounds like my scripts aren't being loaded into the game.  If you have all the requirements + the new one then please triple check your installation.  script mods are pretty sensitive to how deep they are in your mods folder.  Are you running on a mac or pc? 

11 hours ago, silsetto said:

Hey again Silsetto, thank you for that exception log, they are always super informative.  Hmm, sacrificial isn't keeping there mods up to date huh?  I don't like that one bit... just installed the road to fame mod myself.  Glancing over the exception log it looks like there may be some conflict that mod is having with basemental's injection scripts... which is odd.  I wonder if that's because the torture and chaos mod doesn't use script injection to inject new interactions :confused: not good. But, it's not my mod or a problem with my mod so not a whole lot I can do about it, unfortunately. 

13 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

Oh, I would not worry there. I doubt I ll be vanishing. I may sometimes... rarely be quite... but vanish? No. :tongue: 

Tho' I did get wrapped up in playing a game with my sorta' other half today non SIMS or Skyrim involved. Which is odd in itself. 

I understand.  I   I actually sat down and played video games again today for the first time in about two months.  Felt really good.

Which btw, the new content update for this mod is ready to go.  I just need to upload it now so expect it soon.  Probably tomorrow unless something unforeseen happens.  Here's the last little teaser image (the previous one was the glowing eyes)

Spoiler

weedknockoutdemo.png.f787c0c32d5dec73e9ea32552c2db879.png

Huh, there's actually a glitch in that image which has been fixed since taking that picture.  Anywho. 

10 hours ago, yannickb19 said:

Hello Nisa, do you have a patreon page? I would like to encourage you ;)

Lol, thank you for asking.  I've had quite a few people ask me this already so I'm going to start looking into Patreon next week.  We'll see what I decide to do. 

9 hours ago, CaTBaTCaT said:

So you can just install a mod to disable death from emotions or take code from this mod and edit to suit your mod)

Hey there, mc command center is a great mod in general to have.  Over time, you'll probably end up using and loving at least one of its features to fix the weirdness with the base game and it is FUCKING GREAT at finding mod errors and conflicts.  Seriously, the mod has cut down bug fixing time so much for me.  As for my mod, please don't redistribute my code or files anywhere else or as parts of other mods without talking to me, extensively about it through PMs, I hope you understand.  I've spent countless hours working on this mod now (and studying how the sims 4 game functions to make mods).   

I am not sure if its this mod doing (I just installed it yesterday but also I just updated ww yesterday so...)

What is happening is my sim is stuck with an... unwanted facial. Not sure if you may have any input in that so I'd like your opinion if possible since I know you use some of the WW cum layer code for the tattoos on your custom traits. 

SZS9YM4RQASoUzJQcKG22w.png

23 minutes ago, valentinevar said:

I am not sure if its this mod doing (I just installed it yesterday but also I just updated ww yesterday so...)

What is happening is my sim is stuck with an... unwanted facial. Not sure if you may have any input in that so I'd like your opinion if possible since I know you use some of the WW cum layer code for the tattoos on your custom traits. 

Yup, that's definitely my mod doing.  In my changenotes I mention how this bug can happen.  I'm guessing WickedWhims sex failed to complete (typically because of an error) and thus got your my trait stuck thinking a sex interaction is happening?  A few of my post back I posted a new version of my .ts4script, download it and replace the old one with the new one.  Then go into your console and type the console command I mentioned in the changelog... I think it's nisa.stclrsim or something like that.  Should unstuck your sensually tight sim.  If this isn't happening because of a wickedwhims error then there may be something more serious going on.  

In that case, are you playing on a pc or a mac?  before running my clear command open your console and type in nisa.data, does this bugged sensually tight sim show up in the output? in that case then give me the exact output after their name.  It should be in the format SimName enc: Number True/False. 

Edit: actually come to think of it, this could also happen if you change lots or something while a sensually tight sim is in a sex interaction. 

3 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Not being needy.  It sounds like my scripts aren't being loaded into the game.  If you have all the requirements + the new one then please triple check your installation.  script mods are pretty sensitive to how deep they are in your mods folder.  Are you running on a mac or pc? 

I am running a PC.  Should I just delete the whole mod and re-install the newest edition?  Also, what is the difference between the Full and public versions?  I believe I read that somewhere on this forum

3 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Yup, that's definitely my mod doing.  In my changenotes I mention how this bug can happen.  I'm guessing WickedWhims sex failed to complete (typically because of an error) and thus got your my trait stuck thinking a sex interaction is happening?  A few of my post back I posted a new version of my .ts4script, download it and replace the old one with the new one.  Then go into your console and type the console command I mentioned in the changelog... I think it's nisa.stclrsim or something like that.  Should unstuck your sensually tight sim.  If this isn't happening because of a wickedwhims error then there may be something more serious going on.  

In that case, are you playing on a pc or a mac?  before running my clear command open your console and type in nisa.data, does this bugged sensually tight sim show up in the output? in that case then give me the exact output after their name.  It should be in the format SimName enc: Number True/False. 

Edit: actually come to think of it, this could also happen if you change lots or something while a sensually tight sim is in a sex interaction. 

So I guess I jumped the gun and didn't read all the things this mod does, I just read a few and was like "sold". But I was wondering why she had what looked like tears of cum (I thought it was remnants of a facial because when they came up she was giving her guy a bj.) but then again she laid an egg later so who am I to judge tears of cum lol. I use a PC and downloaded your new script and tried the new command and it worked like a charm, her tears are gone. This is what came out when I put the nisa.data: Tori enc 468 False

Thank you so much for this mod again, I really enjoy playing with it!! If there's anything I can do to help this along, let me know!

33 minutes ago, valentinevar said:

So I guess I jumped the gun and didn't read all the things this mod does, I just read a few and was like "sold". But I was wondering why she had what looked like tears of cum (I thought it was remnants of a facial because when they came up she was giving her guy a bj.) but then again she laid an egg later so who am I to judge tears of cum lol. I use a PC and downloaded your new script and tried the new command and it worked like a charm, her tears are gone. This is what came out when I put the nisa.data: Tori enc 468 False

Thank you so much for this mod again, I really enjoy playing with it!! If there's anything I can do to help this along, let me know!

A lot going on IRL still and I was hyper focused on releasing the new content patch (which was just released btw).  The number you sent me was very enlightening, here's what it told me about the state of your sim.

she wasn't in a sex interaction (which I thought should have shown as true because she was stuck), she was crying (duh from the picture), she had the visual effects from oral and vaginal sex applied (oral can be seen in the picture), she is in intense pain, and she wasn't blushing (which she clearly is doing in the image)

Given that you said you didn't read my horribly written description, most of this looks very normal for an after sex state.  The only thing here that actually concerns me is that the internal state is showing no blush when your sim clearly is blushing... ummmm, is that maybe makeup blush and not my blush texture?  do you have any other mods which dynamically applied cas items besides Wicked Whims?  Were you high on weed at the time of the picture?   Idk why your character is blushing... the number you gave is exact right?  being off by a single digit can change its meaning a lot. 

3 minutes ago, nisa9022 said:

A lot going on IRL still and I was hyper focused on releasing the new content patch (which was just released btw).  The number you sent me was very enlightening, here's what it told me about the state of your sim.

she wasn't in a sex interaction (which I thought should have shown as true because she was stuck), she was crying (duh from the picture), she had the visual effects from oral and vaginal sex applied (oral can be seen in the picture), she is in intense pain, and she wasn't blushing (which she clearly is doing in the image)

Given that you said you didn't read my horribly written description, most of this looks very normal for an after sex state.  The only thing here that actually concerns me is that the internal state is showing no blush when your sim clearly is blushing... ummmm, is that maybe makeup blush and not my blush texture?  do you have any other mods which dynamically applied cas items besides Wicked Whims?  Were you high on weed at the time of the picture?   Idk why your character is blushing... the number you gave is exact right?  being off by a single digit can change its meaning a lot. 

No worries! I just found out about this mod and I'm having a great time with it. It is definitely make up blush I put on her so that is not a worry and I'm sorry it caused you concern, she has that blush permanently. 

2 minutes ago, valentinevar said:

No worries! I just found out about this mod and I'm having a great time with it. It is definitely make up blush I put on her so that is not a worry and I'm sorry it caused you concern, she has that blush permanently. 

Phew, glad everything looks like it is working correctly then!  

6 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

I wanted to poke my head in and say the same thing that is happening to valentinevar is happening to my sim as well, without leaving the lot or interrupting any actions. However, the nisa.stclrsim clears it right up!

It really isn't a huge deal, considering how many other problems I have been having with my mods since the pets patch came out.

Thank you for this mod! It's absolutely amazing and cannot wait to see what you come up with next!

Kudos!

mmmmm. So I didn't get to be in LL this weekend much, now I see this new .07 update and I am like YAY!

Then I see how the drugs effect you more.

Suddenly my first thought is my speaking of my character always being high and running into sex then when she shouldn't and I think Nisa was given an new insight.... ouch my vagina WTF WAS I THINKING

lol. Thanks Nisa. I am quite sure I didn't put that in your head. It's been in the works I know.

I got the DL and I ll try and play it soon also. :smile: 

Can I just say that I am completely in love with your mod.

Came home from a shit day at work and have spent the last two hours chuckling my way through some hilarious gameplay.

My Sensuality Tight Sim had about three visits from her drug dealer and his two mates and they all had a jolly good time. A jolly good time indeed. Unfortunately for my ST Sim she felt the after effects something rotten... so much so that when her male maid turned up the next day to clean her apartment she instantly crashed into an uncomfortable moodlet and stayed on edge until he had left the property... only then did she start to relax.

And as for my Pheremonal Flower Sim... well, a couple of tokes of some strong weed and she had the ride of her life with her favourite fuck buddy... My God I love those love-heart eyes! And when it was all over - and she was pregnant (AGAIN) she face-planted comedically into the bedroom carpet. Funny; that isn't how she normally munches rug. I love the fact that despite my having turned off pregnancy in both MCCC and WW (cos I like to be in control of the population) your mod overrode both of them and got her well and truly up the duff. Of course she's an Easter Egg Bunny so it was eggs for breakfast. Yet again.

I really, really like that pregnancy override... it all adds to the sensation of being out of control.

In short. This mod is bloody marvellous.

Thank you doesn't seem to be big enough or strong enough... but it's all I have. Thank you. :smiley:

19 hours ago, CuPiCakE said:

I wanted to poke my head in and say the same thing that is happening to valentinevar is happening to my sim as well, without leaving the lot or interrupting any actions. However, the nisa.stclrsim clears it right up!

It really isn't a huge deal, considering how many other problems I have been having with my mods since the pets patch came out.

Thank you for this mod! It's absolutely amazing and cannot wait to see what you come up with next!

Kudos!

Hey there, both I and Valentinevar were mistaken.  There was no problem and what she reported was the mod functioning as planned.  Sorry, I have limited texture editing abilities at a this time to make the tears look less like cum. 

19 hours ago, butter milk said:

thanks a lot

You're welcome :smile: 

18 hours ago, bramandikay said:

this is so fucking NICE!! add zoophilia traits, make sims worship animals for sex lol, or make insanely hard so male sim can fuck longer and break mind more efficient lol 

I would like to do something furry and beastiality related eventually, but we have to wait until Wicked Whims is fleshed out a bit more.  I haven't gotten to my male centered traits yet, but I think you'll like what I have when I'm ready to officially announce them. 

12 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

mmmmm. So I didn't get to be in LL this weekend much, now I see this new .07 update and I am like YAY!

Then I see how the drugs effect you more.

Suddenly my first thought is my speaking of my character always being high and running into sex then when she shouldn't and I think Nisa was given an new insight.... ouch my vagina WTF WAS I THINKING

lol. Thanks Nisa. I am quite sure I didn't put that in your head. It's been in the works I know.

I got the DL and I ll try and play it soon also. :smile: 

Lol, no worries, glad you're having fun Bushi! More things on the horizon. 

8 hours ago, ApocalypseBunny said:

You know what might be a cute little idea to throw into the Sensually Tight trait?

A short lived buff you get after doing an Angry Poop.

Hey again ApocolypseBunny.  You and I are on a similar wavelength.  When I originally designed the trait (first I design the features of my mods to get a rough outline of what needs to be done and then I break the projects into parts and start development) I had a lot of food and bathroom related features.  Sadly, the features didn't make the cut for the Sensually Tight day view.  The core mechanics took a longer than anticipated time to to make and I just needed a break to work on something else.  There are some things working in my dev build but not ready for release yet.  My mantra when it comes to modding is, "Mods don't get finished, they just get abandoned."  I feel like there's always room for improvement or some system that needs to be reworked for any mod, what this means is that when I release something it's rarely because I'm done with it.  I'll be back to work on the sensually tight trait some more at some time in the future.  There are exciting things coming. 

4 hours ago, silsetto said:

Can I just say that I am completely in love with your mod.

Came home from a shit day at work and have spent the last two hours chuckling my way through some hilarious gameplay.

My Sensuality Tight Sim had about three visits from her drug dealer and his two mates and they all had a jolly good time. A jolly good time indeed. Unfortunately for my ST Sim she felt the after effects something rotten... so much so that when her male maid turned up the next day to clean her apartment she instantly crashed into an uncomfortable moodlet and stayed on edge until he had left the property... only then did she start to relax.

And as for my Pheremonal Flower Sim... well, a couple of tokes of some strong weed and she had the ride of her life with her favourite fuck buddy... My God I love those love-heart eyes! And when it was all over - and she was pregnant (AGAIN) she face-planted comedically into the bedroom carpet. Funny; that isn't how she normally munches rug. I love the fact that despite my having turned off pregnancy in both MCCC and WW (cos I like to be in control of the population) your mod overrode both of them and got her well and truly up the duff. Of course she's an Easter Egg Bunny so it was eggs for breakfast. Yet again.

I really, really like that pregnancy override... it all adds to the sensation of being out of control.

In short. This mod is bloody marvellous.

Thank you doesn't seem to be big enough or strong enough... but it's all I have. Thank you. :smiley:

Thank you for the very nice post Silsetto!  Cheered me up quite a bit today!  Lol, love your gameplay story!  I actually haven't played my mod since I started working on it way back in.... what was it now... end of October?  Idk.  I've been debugging and testing, sure, but that's far from playing.  (It's not fun to use cheats/scripts to create gameplay situations I think may break my mod only to shut the game down a few seconds later, make some new things, and then debug again.)  On Sunday, I finally sat down and actually played my mod and I was pretty surprised how fun it was!  

Haha, I debated a little bit about the pregnancy override, I eventually decided on just ignoring pregnancy settings.  I mean pregnancy is that trait's thing why would anyone ever use that trait with the intention of not getting the sim pregnant in some way?  Anyways, with the new update it will overlap a little bit with WW condom/birth control settings, but if no one is protected, welp someone's likely going to be makin eggs!

Every other day I'm still learning how to do new things and I'm not done yet.  There's so much that I can do, so much I want to do, and so much that needs to be done.  This week I'm looking into maybe starting a patreon page to give people a way to help support my work.  I'll spare the personal reasons, but I'm hoping I'll be able to get to a point where I can use the patreon money to make this and other mods even better.  For example, buy books on animation/modeling/art so I can learn how to make half decent assets, buy better modding tools (for example photoshop, or a modeling program.  I refuse to pirate things, just who I am.), put some money aside for PC repairs for when mine inevitably decides not living is better than making my perverted crap (the poor thing), take off more hours from work so I have more time to develop features and release things quicker, maybe hire an actual artist to make some good assets (I've seriously considered doing this before even releasing this mod... but then I saw the rates, looked at my bank account, and numbed the sadness with some good music), and offer more ways for people to interact with me.  But that's all pipedreams at this point of time.  If I don't make a substantial amount a month then I'm perfectly fine for settling on not eating noodles for a night every week (not sarcasm, getting a decent meal would be great)!  Anyways, we'll have to see.  Maybe it bombs, which is fine too I guess.  I've been making mods for years now, and I'll continue making mods in the future for as long as I have a computer and some electricity (roof over my head is optional).  

Anywho, there's a handful of things I have in development right now... having a hard time debating on which one I want to finish first, lol!  I'm guessing I should make that settings menu though, huh?  I'm running out of excuses to avoid making it. What sort of settings would you peeps want?  Here are some ideas:

• Disable additional pregnancy chance for the Easter trait  (so it would just use vanilla/WW system and settings to determine if your sim gets pregnant).
  • Disable facial effects (crying, oral, blushing, future shit.  Probably won't include effects like glowing heart eyes)
  • Disable my aspiration reward tatts
  • Clean sim (this would remove all my traits from a sim (hidden and otherwise), all my aspirations, all my tattoos, just everything from my mod.  This would make it easy to make a sim ready for upload or give them a blank slate for putting in cold storage. 
  • Debug commands... definitely at the very least a command to reset stuck Sensually Tight sims