1 hour ago, Bushi Neko said:

No probs. I LUVZ it. Still not tried the eggs myself tho'. I ll get there!

I noticed one thing that may be a clue to the following.

When my girl was energized once, and ready to do pushups and workout etc etc she had sex. I did indeed also get the debuf for pain ( actually Stuffed Turkey was involved ) but she had no tears. I kept it in mind but have not seen it since so until I read the above it never occurred it was worth a mention. 

If.. but this is an if part.. I recall the cum layers applied correctly tho. Which is not handled here, but maybe helps to know?

EDIT: It also probably goes without saying she was tripping. Probably Coked up or Mollies. Had to be and had to be one of those two. She loves those two. Which is how I play that this girl with the 'tight' goes. She gets rolling then gets rolling. 

Hey there, happy to have enthusiastic posters, I hope you stick around.  The more people interact with me the more I can refine my mod and find inspiration for new features. 

Stuffed turkey (god I need to work on my buff names), isn't the same as an intense pain buff.  The sex system is sorta complicated but let me show you how it works by going through a few examples. 

Virgin sim with Sensually Tight, we'll call her Molly. 

Molly starts having oral sex->molly starts crying-> molly gets oral texture-> during the same sex interaction her partner decides it'd be a good time to ram it in her ass->poor molly now gets the anal pain texture->Sex ends, partner is happy, Molly not so much, she is hurting and gets the sex turkey debuff from being fucked in multiple holes, but she stops crying. 

Partner goes off to do boy things, idk watch football for an hour? sure.  While her partner is getting high on testosterone he thinks, 'wow that sex was fucking great, and it's my birthday, I'm going back for a round two"

Partner convinces Molly to have sex despite being in pain->New sex interaction starts, Partner rams one up Molly's pussy-> The pain is unbearable and Molly starts sobbing-> Molly gets pussy texture-> sex continues until partner is satisfied-> sex ends, Molly quits sobbing but is still crying pain was too much, she also now gets the Intense Pain debuff from having sex again too soon. 

A week passes and now Molly is all healed up. The pain has subsided but her horny partner wants more. 

Molly starts anal sex interaction-> gets anal texture and crys->This time the partner just fucks her ass-> sex ends and molly gets the anal pain debuff, her partner gets appropriate happy buffs, and she stops crying.

It's no longer her partners birthday, so she heals up and this time doesn't have sex again. 

Hope that example between Molly and her partner clears up how this currently works.  The intense pain comes from having sex again (not necessarily in the same holes) but having sex in multiple holes during a single encounter won't push her over the edge. Why didn't I have sex trigger the intense pain from fucking the same hole again in a second interaction? Fuck I'm not sure, but there's complicated things going on in the background (I'm not kidding, I had to pull out a calculator while debugging this system).  Let me take a look over the weekend and I'll see if I can modify this to make more logical sense. 

21 minutes ago, Ruehz said:

Could you make the tears a little translucent perhaps? Like this for example:

w-600h-450-2762183.jpg

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-eyeliner/title/tears--eyeliner/id/1355320/

Hey there Ruehz, glad to see you sticking around!  And thank you again for your reshade setup, I fucking love it and would've never found it on my own! 

Wow... those look great.  Let me download them tonight and see how they look ingame from gameplay distance.  And then I'll look at the textures myself and see how they create their effects and see what I can do.  

Unfortunately, for how this system works, I can't just link to someone else's textures and add on a mod requirement... WHICH HOLY FUCK I FORGOT TO MENTION WHERE I GOT THE TEXTURES IM USING IN MY MOD FROM!!!!!!!! FUCK ME, UPDATING description and thank yous now.... fuck me so much. Hold on I'll come back and edit this post in a second

okay... phew... fuck I can't believe I forgot.  Guys I got my textures from Ekirts Ykcul, please go check out their work.  Really, it would have taken me weeks to make anything half as decent as the textures they gave me. 

Okay as for those textures you linked me Ruehz, sorry about that.  Anyways they look pretty good.  I'll see if I can modify Ekirts' effects to give a similar transparency but no promises, I suck hard at art.  And, I just realized these are crying textures... so I may be able to add this as a requirement actually and link to them.  I'll investigate over the weekend, one of my requirements for body textures is that they are visible from a reasonable gameplay distance.  While these look amazing close up, I'm not sure how well they will look from afar.  But you were asking about the effect? I'll see what I can do with my limited art experience.   

Thanks for another good find!

2 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

I'd definitely want to decrease the pregnancy time to about half or a third of a normal pregnancy but I haven't looked into how possible this is yet.  Should be, but it takes a lot of time to read through decompiled game code.  On the list of things I'm researching.  Increasing the chances of a egg laying sim getting pregnant should actually be pretty damn easy to implement.  I don't play with pregnant sims a lot because I hate kids.  How hard is it currently?  Can you give me a ruff idea of how much easier it should be?  Like 2 times easier? 3 times?  WW uses a percent based system, so applying a multiplier should be easy-peasy.  I'm also toying with ideas of other ways to get these sims pregnant.  I think these sims should be able to get pregnant from other things than just penis sperm vagina interactions, but I'm worried that other people would hate this.  I'd like them to get pregnant from anal sex, oral sex, and even some flirty interactions, like kissing.  They have demonic magical sex organs in them. Who's to say they can't puke up an egg or push one out the rear end?  And who's to say that it's cum that gets these sims pregnant?  maybe their demonic organs get impregnated from concentrated sexual energy.  And 'early' pregnancies with corrupted eggs will be coming.  I feel like it should be possible, but we'll see. 

Now ww has two settings, the default one has a menstrual cycle, don't know the numbers because i usually let pregnancy happens when they happen but certain days you can't get pregnant at all, others you get a pretty high chance. With the second setting you get the old pregnancy change.

About egg price don't know, it really depends on how you want to balance the easter are. Also depends on ww settings (maybe reccomend a pregnancy chance when using the mod or balance with default setting in mind). 

13 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

Just wanted to throw out a big thanks to our mod maker ( and makers )

As an example what I have going on with all the mods playing nice together.

Wicked Jobs as long as your using the fix posted by josua  https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=441642

then https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4595-jens85_wickedjobs/

works fine. I have a character who basically is an out of control addict thanks to Basemental Drugs, http://basementalcc.com/

who works in adult industry courtesy of WJ, and turns tricks for extra money via Money for WooHoo.  She is also a Bimbo. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4512-bimbo-aspirations-and-trait-for-the-sims-4-2017-11-05/ Actually that's how it all started. But she made some bad life choices. Or I did for her if you want to pick hairs. :tongue: Of course you must have WickedWhims AKA Wicked Woohoo

Short of it. All these great mods tie in and play nice together. :smile: 

Thanks to the mod makers and those who fix breaks for us.

Bless you, Bushi, I've been after a working version of wicked jobs for ages... thanks so much for the link. ?

16 minutes ago, deathfox said:

Hello, thank for this mod

But i have a question...

Anyway to "cure" the polish  ?

Hello there and welcome to the loverslab community.  

Thank you for asking this, turns out I forgot to update my nisa.removetatts console command for the new nail polish.  I'll add this to the next update which should be in the next few days, but for now go ahead and replace my .ts4script file with the one linked below, then open your game, make the sim with my nailpolish the active sim, open  the console (via ctrl+shift+c) enter the command, press enter, and you should be good to go. 

Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspirationScripts.ts4script

Hi, i'm having trouble getting my sim to use the nail polish? I want her to transform but whenever I click it, it only gives me the Wicked > Sex.. option or the Put in Inventory option. I have the most recent update and I've tried to work it on many sims. 

edit: does it not work on virgins or young adults?

2 hours ago, xxhaixx said:

Hi, i'm having trouble getting my sim to use the nail polish? I want her to transform but whenever I click it, it only gives me the Wicked > Sex.. option or the Put in Inventory option. I have the most recent update and I've tried to work it on many sims. 

edit: does it not work on virgins or young adults?

Greetings xxhaixx and welcome to the loverslab community! 

You will need to place the nail polish in your inventory and then click on it again and then choose the 'Do your nails...?' interaction.  If you don't have the mind broken aspiration already then it should transform your sim.  Currently it's still pretty bare bones, I'm sorry about that.  It'll improve in the future, especially with user feedback. 

4 hours ago, deathfox said:

good news!

but I thought of a method far from the cheating, like a potion, un drug pills or a "rehab" at the hospital for more "realism"

I launch the idea ^^

Really like the idea.  The console command is a dirty workaround for my mod not currently having a settings menu, I really, really need to add one now, not really meant to be a gameplay thing.  But I had a similar idea for reversing transformations I want to work on at a different time.  One of the cut features I miss the most from the sims series is the therapist/psychologist/shrink from the sims 2 and I'd like to add one back in eventually, we'll see when I get there.... but for adding a method in game just for removing visual effects... I'm not going to lie, I kind of love it and definitely hadn't considered that yet.  With the aspiration traits it may not make much of a difference, but my succubus trait will drastically change how your sims look.  I could see them going for a 'horn filing' to try and hide their succubus features temporarily being a very cool gameplay mechanic if you'd want to try and roleplay a 'reluctant' or 'self hating' succubus.  No promises, but I'll keep it in mind.   

3 hours ago, hermesplays said:

Hi!

I've been messing around with this mod and all that, and one of my sims have a "Nympho Thirst" that just won't go away. Even after going through several sessions of sex :neutral:

Edit: Nevermind, it's gone now.

So glad you got it working!  

Given the mod a good testing today and all seems fine. Haven't noticed anything amiss or not working - and I'm running a lot of other mods concurrent with yours: loads of custom content, MC Command Centre, Wicked Whims, Basemental Drugs, Bimbo, Drink Drank Drunk, Wicked Jobs, JM erotic careers, Nyx Fairy Mod, Simdreamer Prostitute Mod, Torture & Chaos, Extreme Violence, Haunted Mirror and about 14 custom traits by SimmerSarah - haven't noticed any conflicts or foul-ups. All good! Thank you again - looking forward to the next update.

P.S. despite the dark nature of some of my chosen mods my Sim world is mostly a happy hedonistic place... but occasionally, well... everybody has to let off steam, right? :-)

Hi, Nisa!

One more time i have to say, your mod is AMAZING! Really looking forward for your standalone nail polish one, however i'd like to suggest something about the pheromonal flowers trait, well, the description in game begging "I can get sex out off my mind", sooo, i was thinking if you could create a random buff, uncomfortable if they don't have sex, but not as heavy as someone addicted, as well create some buff for when they have bad, good, or AMAZING sex, like 'Delicious Pleasure' if Amazing, 'Waste of time' if bad or 'Good for now' if good, i don't know if i made my suggestion clear, but i hope you got it. 

LOOOVING THE Sensually Tight and its details.

KEEP THE AMAZING WORK!

Sorry peeps.  I'm in a mega bitchy mood right now.  

I really wanted to make it so the Daughter of the Easter Hare sims can get pregnant from anal and oral sex too and have a higher base chance of pregnancy but fuck me. 

Turns out while injecting into class functions is a-ok, injection into module functions doesn't work completely.  At best, I can only get it to propagate to other scripts through a awkward as hell import call which no one uses anywhere.  Essentially, this means what I thought would be a 5 min fix (injecting into the pregnancy chance function and a few functions for determining if sims can get pregnant) would now be a much, much bigger project requiring me to essentially rewrite lots of TURBODRIVER's functions if I wanted to get it working properly with WW (i.e. with condom and birth control recognition).  I'm not going to do that, one because it feels like copying, and two because it will make updating this mod even more of a nightmare than it already is. 

ARRRRGGGGG!  I'll increase the selling price of eggs, but I'm going to have to step away from this for today... I could inject code which would ignore WW cum/condoms, and have a random chance to start a pregnancy for oral/anal/vaginal sex but then it would make those WW features essentially useless for Daughter's of the Easter Hare trait... (I mean sims would still be more likely to get pregnant from the second vaginal sex chance if not using condoms)...but idk if people would like that... I could think of a bs lore explanation too... fuckin magic easter bunny uterus and mucus glands secrete an enzyme that breaks holes into condoms making them basically useless for oral/anal sex and less effective for vaginal sex... 

Gods I'm pissy I couldn't get injection into those functions working.  I feel like it should be possible but I think python may make module functions readonly... Oh, remember the pink eye glowing image I teased? I finished making that update so at least that works and will be coming soon. I'd be more excited about that but fuck me. 

I need to step away from this for the day.  Sorry peeps, I know it's the weekend and I was hoping to get a lot knocked out for today but arrrrrgggg. 

Edit: I'm such a spaz sometimes.  Okay, I did the 'harder' method and it was about 1,000,000,000,053 times easier than whatever the fuck I was doing before.  Idk what's wrong with me. it took me like 20 minutes to code in. Sorry peoples. Here's how this will work in the next update 

If your easter hare sim is on birth control then it will use the normal WW system to determine if your pregnant or not.  Likewise, if the one boning your sim is on birth control then the new Easter Hare impregnation chance will be skipped for that sim.  This essentially means, if you are using birth control or condoms then WW pregnancy detection will run as if your sim was a normal sim having sex with protection.  However, if you don't have condoms/pills then your easter sim will get the new pregnancy chance.  Oral and anal sex will have a chance of making you pregnant (lower than vaginal I think but we'll see what I settle on) and vaginal sex will have get a second, increased chance at making the easter sim pregnant too.  The pregnancy chance will be an buffed version of whatever your sims baseline pregnancy is.  I think this strikes a good middle ground for everyone.  Still taking a break though because I need it

14 hours ago, AgresticBriberSuperimpen said:

I'm on Stage 4 of Trophy Wife and it says Get Ringed. I don't know what this means, does it mean get engaged or something?
Also, the new trait sounds awesome, but the eggs stuff sounds funny. I'll try that someday.

P.s. By the way, Nisa mentioned something about ReShade. Where can I find the preset that was mentioned?

Hey there, sorry about being so late to reply.  Get ringed passes when you get engaged. 

Here is Ruehz excellent reshade setup, I love the lens flares! Thank you again Ruehz!

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91803-ww_salarmoj_animations/?do=findComment&comment=2117462

12 hours ago, silsetto said:

Given the mod a good testing today and all seems fine. Haven't noticed anything amiss or not working - and I'm running a lot of other mods concurrent with yours: loads of custom content, MC Command Centre, Wicked Whims, Basemental Drugs, Bimbo, Drink Drank Drunk, Wicked Jobs, JM erotic careers, Nyx Fairy Mod, Simdreamer Prostitute Mod, Torture & Chaos, Extreme Violence, Haunted Mirror and about 14 custom traits by SimmerSarah - haven't noticed any conflicts or foul-ups. All good! Thank you again - looking forward to the next update.

P.S. despite the dark nature of some of my chosen mods my Sim world is mostly a happy hedonistic place... but occasionally, well... everybody has to let off steam, right? :-)

Wow, I haven't heard of many of those mods, I'm going to have to check them out!  In any case, glad you're having a good time and everything is working for you.

9 hours ago, SnakeGandhi said:

Hi.

Is there a way to enable your traits for random npcs?

Not currently.  I'll give you a few reasons:

• Headcannon, i.e. my lore behind these traits.  They are rare quirks showing up in the world, we're talking like only a handful per continent of naturally occuring sims with these traits.  If I saw my entire town overrun with these traits then I'd grow to hate them and probably stop working on the mod.  But, I'm not making this mod for me, so I'll inform you on some ideas I'm toying with at the end of my response. 
  • So you don't ruin your game.  Some of my traits are very, very powerful.  The powerful one that's released right now is the Pheromonal Flower.  Could you imagine 30+ randomly generated sims running around your game with this trait?  Everyone would be flirty all the time!  Maybe funny for a few moments but it would quickly change to anger inducing frustration. 
  • So you don't actually break you game.  My mods will always be 'script heavy.'  Partially due to my inexperience in public sims modding, I'm very concerned on what sort of performance impact my mod would have on your game if you had 30 something sims active in your world with my traits.  Maybe it's not that bad, idk, but I'm worried about it, and some traits/objects (for example the Sensually Tight sims) could stop working past a certain number of sensually tight active sims in you world.  I'm worried about the memory which is allocated for running scripts running out!  Again, this might be irrational, but there was a bug reported previously in a large save file where this did happen.  The bug is fixed now, but I'm being way more cautious. 

But there is a slight work around, through moving sims from the unplayed households to the 'player household' category they become protected from my traits being scrubbed from them.  Keep in mind you don't actually have to play these households.  This is how you manually add a drug dealer sim in basemental drugs, for example.  Anyways, populate your world with a few nonplayed but player households with my traits and that should give you the illusion of them existing in the wild.  

When I get around to developing new transformation items, I do hope I'll be able to find a 'whitelist' npc sims manually, but I probably won't add a way to make all my traits spawn with randomly generated npcs. 

10 hours ago, aynasm said:

Hi, Nisa!

One more time i have to say, your mod is AMAZING! Really looking forward for your standalone nail polish one, however i'd like to suggest something about the pheromonal flowers trait, well, the description in game begging "I can get sex out off my mind", sooo, i was thinking if you could create a random buff, uncomfortable if they don't have sex, but not as heavy as someone addicted, as well create some buff for when they have bad, good, or AMAZING sex, like 'Delicious Pleasure' if Amazing, 'Waste of time' if bad or 'Good for now' if good, i don't know if i made my suggestion clear, but i hope you got it. 

LOOOVING THE Sensually Tight and its details.

KEEP THE AMAZING WORK!

Exciting things are coming soon ;) keep watching, I think you'll like what is coming. 

8 hours ago, deathfox said:

There is a way to remove the trait sex addict ? The command [ nisa.removeblush ] not work

I tested also the command [ traits.remove_trait ] but i can't find the correct keyword for this.

I'm not familiar with traits.remove_trait... a quick google search doesn't really give me an idea of how it works so it may not work for CC traits.  Currently, there isn't a way to remove the trait using my mod.  I do hope to add on a clean sim command to that elusive settings menu I've been avoiding... it would clean your sim off all my traits and cas items to make them safe for uploading. 

2 hours ago, Demotry said:

Us there a way to get eggs without the trait?

Nope, but why wouldn't you want to get them fresh?   

I have no clue if I downloaded it wrong or something.  But I recently downloaded the most recent update.  The one for the new traits.  (Sensually tight, etc, etc.)  And I have noticed that when my sims have sex she displays none of the physical (tears maybe? blushing, etc) and she doesn't receive a buff.   Is this a wrong download on my part?  Am I missing a mod for this?   Please, someone, get back to me when they can.  I know you are all busy :smile:  Thank you so much!  

Also, is there a Patreon site for you I can visit??  Perhaps even pledge to you??  You do outstanding work!

Update:  To be more clear.  She displays *nothing* it's basically like normal sex.  Just wanted to clarify lol

1 hour ago, CamlotKaiAthera said:

I have no clue if I downloaded it wrong or something.  But I recently downloaded the most recent update.  The one for the new traits.  (Sensually tight, etc, etc.)  And I have noticed that when my sims have sex she displays none of the physical (tears maybe? blushing, etc) and she doesn't receive a buff.   Is this a wrong download on my part?  Am I missing a mod for this?   Please, someone, get back to me when they can.  I know you are all busy :smile:  Thank you so much!  

Also, is there a Patreon site for you I can visit??  Perhaps even pledge to you??  You do outstanding work!

Update:  To be more clear.  She displays *nothing* it's basically like normal sex.  Just wanted to clarify lol

Huh.  You have given a sim the Sensually Tight trait and anal vaginal or oral sex with her but no effects during sex?  no buff afterward either? very strange.  You installed the mod in the right place, folder structure should look something like The Sims 4/Mods/NisasWickedPerversions/[then my mod ts4script + packages]?  You have WW sex working so you should have scripts enabled.  Try running one of my console commands.... try the nisa.pervs one, doesn't matter who you run it on, just to see if my scripts are running at all in your game....

OHHHH maybe it's the new requirement I added and forgot to mention in the changelog, lol.  If it's that I'm terribly sorry.  The next content update is coming soon and I don't want to update my mod too frequently with description/grammer [edit: grammar, lol] corrections. 

No patreon at this time btw but flattered you asked.  Maybe in the future, we'll see.    

8 minutes ago, nisa9022 said:

Huh.  You have given a sim the Sensually Tight trait and anal vaginal or oral sex with her but no effects during sex?  no buff afterward either? very strange.  You installed the mod in the right place, folder structure should look something like The Sims 4/Mods/NisasWickedPerversions/[then my mod ts4script + packages]?  You have WW sex working so you should have scripts enabled.  Try running one of my console commands.... try the nisa.pervs one, doesn't matter who you run it on, just to see if my scripts are running at all in your game....

OHHHH maybe it's the new requirement I added and forgot to mention in the changelog, lol.  If it's that I'm terribly sorry.  The next content update is coming soon and I don't want to update my mod too frequently with description/grammer [edit: grammar, lol] corrections. 

No patreon at this time btw but flattered you asked.  Maybe in the future, we'll see.    

Yeah, no dice on the console command.  Its all running.  Hmm I will wait up for your next update to see if anything changes.  But thanks for the quick response!  Keep up the great work! 

9 minutes ago, CamlotKaiAthera said:

Yeah, no dice on the console command.  Its all running.  Hmm I will wait up for your next update to see if anything changes.  But thanks for the quick response!  Keep up the great work! 

The console command ran? Oh, sorry maybe I wasn't clear.  I forgot to mention the new requirement in the changelog but it is added to the requirement section in the description on my mod's download page.  It's a modthesims nail polish.  You can also try running the console command nisa.debugbody on one of your Sensually Tight sims, you should get a long list of numbers in the format num1 num2.  Are any of those num1's equal to 108-117?  if so and you don't see any of my mod effects on your sim then copy them down and give them to me.  Sorry, if they are there then they will be pretty large numbers.