Another question, my sim who is both a doll slave and a mind broken Barbie is a vampire. Is there any way to make both of those tattoos show up on her dark form? They show up on regular form just fine, but they disappear when switching to dark form. My other tattoos from the base game show up on dark form fine. 

58 minutes ago, Thisisne88 said:

Another question, my sim who is both a doll slave and a mind broken Barbie is a vampire. Is there any way to make both of those tattoos show up on her dark form? They show up on regular form just fine, but they disappear when switching to dark form. My other tattoos from the base game show up on dark form fine. 

Yes.  They show up in CAS as tattoos you can apply.  You'll recognize the round seal that goes on the back for the slave tatt, and then the thumbnail for the restraints says "Broken Libido- Fucked".  In the past, I've had those get stuck on my sim when I clicked to see what they were, and had to back out of CAS without saving to get rid of them.  I don't know if that issue has been fixed, it's been quite a while since I did that.

On 9/25/2020 at 2:17 PM, Wicked Darkness said:

Hi! im getting a problem, i cant find "tam explorer" on the computer. I tried moving to my desktop all my mods and just letting in the mods folder this one an wicked whims. Help please :c

try a different computer some don't work for all the mods I know the laptops from strangeville and get famous work all I use in my games

1 hour ago, CaptainWerewolf said:

I have no clue what's giving me this error. I have everything up to date, localthumbcache is removed, I even have the optional mods downloaded. Would love any help, I haven't been able to use this mod since the stupid Star Wars pack and the update that went with it for this exact same error, and I have no idea why I keep getting it.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 5.16 kB · 0 downloads

The SW patch and DLC doesn't have anything to do with it, you must have just happened to get this error at the same time.  To fix it, go into your saves folder, and delete the subfolder WickedPerversionsMod, and then delete your localthumbcache.package again.  Sometimes something in that folder gets corrupted, and generates that error.  When you open the game again, the mod won't find the folder and will just create it again, and you're good to go.

Hewwo, I already messaged here once, but my problem wasn't resolved after the new patch :((( Everything is working perfectly BUT the prostitution?? I mean if my sim goes out of his way to get clients, he can, it's just he doesn't receive phonecalls, not even from his own clients - if that makes sense. I don't know what else to do ://

On 9/23/2020 at 4:30 PM, snowdog04 said:

With them active, nisa.unslut.  If you don't control them, nisa.unslut Firstname Lastname

You can also unregister through Tam Explorer>Lost Eden, but it costs $15,000 to quit that way, and since you did it by accident I assume you don't want to pay for it!

Also, if this sim is a slave, you unregister them by having the master active, click the slave, Slave Management>Clarify Sex Rules> change it to something other than Prostitution.  You can make them a prostitute just by changing the rules TO prostitution, so if your sim is a slave, maybe that's how it happened.

Thank you. Yea the Tam explorer un-register worked fine for me once I found it!

I have gotten this before and after the last update. 

Ver LL.2.7 at Time: 09/28/20 20:50:06 on Windows with WW v158f and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.66.139.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 536, in load_json_dict
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Ver LL.2.7 at Time: 09/28/20 20:50:24 on Windows with WW v158f and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.66.139.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 19, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7\NisaK\wickedpervs\sensually_tight.py", line 151, in nisa_check_st_sims
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 489, in gen_nisa_ev_data
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'items'

First of  thank you for  a wonderful mod, A question on a problem? I am having, The traits added  for the Easter hare, the pictures are their but the description is blank. Any idea how to fix?

And a idea of mine, I have been enjoying playing with the  daughter of the Easter hare and was wondering as you have oral pregnancy would it be possible for a futa (or male with the trait) to self oral impregnate seeing as their is some animations for self  sucking?

4 hours ago, ebonyx said:

May I please get help with this? :'( getting tons of LEs

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 5.17 kB · 3 downloads

Go into your saves folder, and delete the subfolder WickedPerversionsMod, and also your localthumbcache.package.  Sometimes something in that folder gets corrupted.  When you open the game again and the mod doesn't find it, it will create it again and you're good to go.

6 hours ago, chbr1980 said:

I have gotten this before and after the last update. 

Ver LL.2.7 at Time: 09/28/20 20:50:06 on Windows with WW v158f and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.66.139.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 536, in load_json_dict
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Ver LL.2.7 at Time: 09/28/20 20:50:24 on Windows with WW v158f and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.66.139.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 19, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7\NisaK\wickedpervs\sensually_tight.py", line 151, in nisa_check_st_sims
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 489, in gen_nisa_ev_data
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'items'

Same issue as ebonyx.  In your saves folder, delete the subfolder WickedPerversionsMod, and also your localthumbcache.package.

So me as a noob modder trying my hand at the Mod Constructor and trying to make some traits, I have to ask. With the trait Sensually Tight you were able to test for different sex categories, oral anal vaginal etc.. HOW?!

Do you need to get into coding for that to work or what the hell do I do (there really aren't that many resources on this kind of stuff tbh)?

On 9/26/2020 at 7:15 PM, snowdog04 said:

Yes.  They show up in CAS as tattoos you can apply.  You'll recognize the round seal that goes on the back for the slave tatt, and then the thumbnail for the restraints says "Broken Libido- Fucked".  In the past, I've had those get stuck on my sim when I clicked to see what they were, and had to back out of CAS without saving to get rid of them.  I don't know if that issue has been fixed, it's been quite a while since I did that.

Awesome thanks so much. I actually have another issue though, my sim is doing daughter of the easter hare, and everything was working fine for a while, but now this time around she laid eggs and her pregnancy belly never went away. I'm not sure how to fix this. Any suggestions?

Heya.  So I recently updated my game and mods.  Every time I load a save game, or even start a new game, I get this error -

Ver LL.2.6b at Time: 09/29/20 20:09:23 on Windows with WW v158g and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.66.139.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

The error only happens once, but every time I restart Sims 4, it happens again.  I don't know if it's hurting anything or not, but I seem to be able to continue playing.  After reading other recent posts, I exited the game, deleted the WickedPerversionsMod folder and localthumbcache.package, then reloaded my game, just to see if it would do anything.  No change.  Any ideas on what's happening?

I am having this error when i tried to buy doll.

Ver LL.2.6g at Time: 09/29/20 16:29:52 on Windows with WW v158d and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.65.77.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6g\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6g\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 407, in really_buy_slaves
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6g\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 191, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 1148, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 897, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 522, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 321, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

I deleted the saves files but it didn't work.

Anfd when i tried to get clit piercing i got this error.

[Sims4CommunityLib] 2020-09-29 16:31:05.878440 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 888, in _head_change_watcher
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1344, in append
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 3872, in on_added_to_queue
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6822, in on_added_to_queue
TypeError: 'str' object is not callable

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 89, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 72, in _common_zone_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v158d\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v158d\zone_tick.py", line 81, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 477, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\outcome.py", line 105, in push_continuation
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6398, in push_tunable_continuation
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 212, in execute_interaction
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 89, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interaction\common_interaction_event_dispatcher.py", line 147, in _common_on_interaction_queued
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 37, in log_exception
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interaction\common_interaction_event_dispatcher.py", line 142, in _common_on_interaction_queued
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v158d\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims_v158d\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 146, in _turbolib_interaction_queue
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1361, in append
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\contextlib.py", line 130, in __exit__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 895, in _head_change_watcher
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 979, in _get_head
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 340, in get_next_unblocked_interaction
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2663, in get_sims_with_invalid_paths
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2627, in _generate_connectivity
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1483, in compute_transition_connectivity
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1530, in run_transitions
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3413, in _build_transitions
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3204, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3266, in _build_transitions_for_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2734, in get_transitions_for_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2792, in _get_transitions_for_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2162, in _get_constraint_for_interaction
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 3921, in constraint_intersection
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 3816, in constraint_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2500, in _constraint_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 3828, in _constraint_gen
AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'get'
Error occurred while running _on_interaction_queued for interaction <SI NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit id:13541 sim:> with short name NisaK:rabbit_lil_secrets_pierce_clit and display name hash: 4239642333
 -> AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'get'

I updated my game but i am having same errors over and over again. Plz help me