Hey.. I tried selling a slave, but they never get sold? It works when i do it on the foreign market, but i wanted to sell him on the premium market. He visited the farm but now it's been like 2 in-game weeks?? I tried with other householdmembers too but that didn't work either. 
  I have the latest version of both WW and Wicked Perversions.

3 hours ago, 4aaa said:

Hey.. I tried selling a slave, but they never get sold? It works when i do it on the foreign market, but i wanted to sell him on the premium market. He visited the farm but now it's been like 2 in-game weeks?? I tried with other householdmembers too but that didn't work either. 
  I have the latest version of both WW and Wicked Perversions.

If you sell on Premium market, you'll have to play another family and then go and buy it with that family.

11 hours ago, stac20 said:

Nisa last exception file. ive deleted the old mod and reinstalled with new updated but im still having the same issue. I cannot use any of the Wicked Perversions gameplay. All i get is close game and send to Nisa

You need to share the file.  But, I can guess what it says.  I bet the line "None_type object has no attribute..." keeps repeating.  If that's the case, go into your saves folder and delete the subfolder WickedPerversionsMod.  Also delete the localthumbcache.package.  

On 10/1/2020 at 2:47 AM, alexlll said:

Where to download this mod for the old version of WickedWhims v157b ?

I wouldn't mind sharing an older version of the mod but you'll also need an older version of the game. However I don't keep a table of what versions are for what WW and what game version. 

On 10/1/2020 at 4:12 PM, lavielavar said:

Hi Nisa! Thank you for the reply ❤️

I have started off resetting the game, starting a new game with entirely new sims, tryed out on other lot types- it just didn't work. My prostitutes don't get calls from any clients even though there are a fair plenty people on their client list :(( did I mess something up mayhaps? Do you know of any mods that could conflict yours? Also the sensually tight buffs get stuck every now and then, but it's not as big of an issue as the prostitute thing. Idk, I'm throwing ideas out there, I just really loved this feature of the mod :/

It sounds like you are testing with the same sim from the gallery however? Could you try with a completely random maxis generated sim, just for testing. It may be that your client list is so full of sims that you aren't getting calls because so many sims are trying to call your sim. You could try pruning your client list through the phone menu as well. 

On 10/1/2020 at 10:42 PM, nsfwbugreporter said:

(for context: the "Disable Pheromonal Flower Activation" switch does not persist, and resets after exiting the game)

@NisaK I have tried all the above -- deleting save data, changing the setting in game again, saving, and reloading. No dice -- it still gets reset. Even a brand new game still had the problem.

I am not getting any LEs, and I am not using OneDrive. Everything is stored locally on my PC.

Thank you for all the additional information nsfwburgreporter! With your help, I found the problem and just patched it in the LL version (and other versions) of my mod. Expect to see a fix for it in the next hotpatch! 

On 10/2/2020 at 4:15 PM, fandenarutoetdb said:

For one of your updates, how can we turn our female sims into a succubus ?

Hey, I don't mind at all talking about my succubi even though they aren't public yet! In my lore a 'human' can't become a succubus, they are a different species of creature. They are not like a cursed human state or anything... that being said, I want a gameplay way of making your human sims into a succubus. So, the lore is going to go that your sim's ancestors (mother, grandmother, etc) were succubi that repressed their demonic nature through generations until it was mostly lost. Laying dormant inside your sim. So, your sim goes on a quest to re-awaken their 'true nature' re-findinding their personal summoning book which binds them to the mortal realm, and ending with sexing a demon to complete the quest and finish the transition from their original mortal self -> to the fledgling succubus state intermediate -> and then finally a full Succubus. 

However, for the beta, the transformation quest isn’t finished yet, so there’s a beta interaction on the computer which you would’ve used to start your journey of self-discovery but instead just transforms you into a succubus immediately. I’ll share some wip images of the succubus tome and demo images from the beta below. There’s a lot more lore to all this but this is the abridged version. Also, it’ll surprise many that Succubi isn’t a pseudo-occult state based on traits like many cc occults are. It’s actually based on top of the occult tracker like all the other real occults and even has its own OccultType Tuning. It was important to make them this way so I could work on further developing a true occult form system for Succubi.

succubus_beta_occult_forms_for_LL.thumb.png.558734d21dc43e7945b7d97362cb34d4.png

More in the spoiler below!

Spoiler

sloppy_patron_LL_snipped.thumb.png.526b2bd593d3e55ce9aecbc2ccc5ad8e.png

Above a small sample of the succubi occult forms my Patrons have made in the last week, there are many more! Then some wip Tome stuff below! Not final!

reading_succubus_tome_wip_color_corrected.thumb.png.a02ddd9e398b9df1fcc1ad30b2bd2075.png

LL_Tome_Demo.png.433fe787a1855316ce269fabcc0a87c9.png

On 10/3/2020 at 4:57 AM, azazazzzz said:

Hey, I love your work, in the future it's possible to see Succubus deadly drain like Skyrim Sexlab Deadly Drain 1.7?

Thank you for the compliments azazazzzz!

What were you wanting from deadly drain? (gosh I miss skyrim). Currently Succubi get 3 things from sex, life force, depravity, and desire relief. Life force they get from stealing it from their partners, so their partners age up, while the succubus keeps getting younger :D 

Hi Nisa, thank you for your hardworking to give us a wonderful mod.

I have a problem here, everything has worked perfectly until I registered a new debt, but I didnt get the money to my balance eventhough it still counted into my debt. Is there any error like this before?

12 hours ago, NisaK said:

I wouldn't mind sharing an older version of the mod but you'll also need an older version of the game. However I don't keep a table of what versions are for what WW and what game version. 

It sounds like you are testing with the same sim from the gallery however? Could you try with a completely random maxis generated sim, just for testing. It may be that your client list is so full of sims that you aren't getting calls because so many sims are trying to call your sim. You could try pruning your client list through the phone menu as well. 

Thank you for all the additional information nsfwburgreporter! With your help, I found the problem and just patched it in the LL version (and other versions) of my mod. Expect to see a fix for it in the next hotpatch! 

Hey, I don't mind at all talking about my succubi even though they aren't public yet! In my lore a 'human' can't become a succubus, they are a different species of creature. They are not like a cursed human state or anything... that being said, I want a gameplay way of making your human sims into a succubus. So, the lore is going to go that your sim's ancestors (mother, grandmother, etc) were succubi that repressed their demonic nature through generations until it was mostly lost. Laying dormant inside your sim. So, your sim goes on a quest to re-awaken their 'true nature' re-findinding their personal summoning book which binds them to the mortal realm, and ending with sexing a demon to complete the quest and finish the transition from their original mortal self -> to the fledgling succubus state intermediate -> and then finally a full Succubus. 

However, for the beta, the transformation quest isn’t finished yet, so there’s a beta interaction on the computer which you would’ve used to start your journey of self-discovery but instead just transforms you into a succubus immediately. I’ll share some wip images of the succubus tome and demo images from the beta below. There’s a lot more lore to all this but this is the abridged version. Also, it’ll surprise many that Succubi isn’t a pseudo-occult state based on traits like many cc occults are. It’s actually based on top of the occult tracker like all the other real occults and even has its own OccultType Tuning. It was important to make them this way so I could work on further developing a true occult form system for Succubi.

succubus_beta_occult_forms_for_LL.thumb.png.558734d21dc43e7945b7d97362cb34d4.png

More in the spoiler below!

Reveal hidden contents

sloppy_patron_LL_snipped.thumb.png.526b2bd593d3e55ce9aecbc2ccc5ad8e.png

Above a small sample of the succubi occult forms my Patrons have made in the last week, there are many more! Then some wip Tome stuff below! Not final!

reading_succubus_tome_wip_color_corrected.thumb.png.a02ddd9e398b9df1fcc1ad30b2bd2075.png

LL_Tome_Demo.png.433fe787a1855316ce269fabcc0a87c9.png

Thank you for the compliments azazazzzz!

What were you wanting from deadly drain? (gosh I miss skyrim). Currently Succubi get 3 things from sex, life force, depravity, and desire relief. Life force they get from stealing it from their partners, so their partners age up, while the succubus keeps getting younger :D 

I'd love the red animation like this Sexlab deadly drain keira knightley nude - laurentcipriani.com

13 hours ago, mimikute said:

Hi Nisa, thank you for your hardworking to give us a wonderful mod.

I have a problem here, everything has worked perfectly until I registered a new debt, but I didnt get the money to my balance eventhough it still counted into my debt. Is there any error like this before?

I don't believe you actually get the amount when you register a debt.  You just need to pay that sim that much so you can be free of them.  What you CAN do is cheat yourself the money, which is what I have done before.  I cheated myself 20,000, but registered a debt of 30,000-- when you borrow from sketchy sources, that's how it works.  Insane interest rates and impossible payment schedules.  I play with needs decay during sex turned off, and one of the forcible clients showed up and banged my sim for 12 hours straight.  It wiped out half the debt though lol.

22 hours ago, NisaK said:

What were you wanting from deadly drain? (gosh I miss skyrim).

I suspect mainly what they want is a dead victim.  But it probably should be a BIG boost in progress toward your ultimate, full-fledged status.

So from what I understand, after sex, your succubus is a day younger, and your partner is a day older.  You won't age down after you get to 0 days though, will you?  Suddenly have to start going to high school again... and then one day you're a normal kid.  The becoming younger probably doesn't kick in until young adult?  Nobody's going to want to be in high school forever...

On 10/5/2020 at 2:22 PM, NisaK said:

Will you implement the male equivalent, Incubus, as well?  One of the screenshots you included seemed to show a male reading such a summoning book, so I'm hopeful you do intend to include Incubi....  :)

On 10/5/2020 at 5:22 PM, NisaK said:

No problem! Glad it was fixable. Looking forward to the patch.

8 hours ago, ryanmayfair said:

Will you implement the male equivalent, Incubus, as well?  One of the screenshots you included seemed to show a male reading such a summoning book, so I'm hopeful you do intend to include Incubi....  :)

I think she's said before that it will include incubi.  Just about all features of NWP work for both, but were designed assuming most people would use them with a female.  So it all works, but there's often some weirdness when applied to males simply because it was designed with females in mind.

On 10/1/2020 at 12:58 AM, NisaK said:

Prostitutes have some additional rules to normal sims when it comes to sex. In my beta, there's some better feedback via notification about these rules. Anywho, A prostitute won't have casual sex with sims unless they have a high relationship, they sell sex for a living, so if they don't love the person, then they'd rather sims pay up for a ride. I hope that makes sense. 

Yeah, but even maxed out relationship i still cant have sex unless i add them to househould. I'm fine without it, but it would be nice to would be able to have sex at certain level. Thanks for reply!

On 10/5/2020 at 1:51 PM, snowdog04 said:

You need to share the file.  But, I can guess what it says.  I bet the line "None_type object has no attribute..." keeps repeating.  If that's the case, go into your saves folder and delete the subfolder WickedPerversionsMod.  Also delete the localthumbcache.package.  

snowdog04, you are wonderful! I was banging my head against the wall, removing mods, reverting to previous versions, just everything I could think of. Thank you sooooooo much!! ❤️

59 minutes ago, reigh_n said:

snowdog04, you are wonderful! I was banging my head against the wall, removing mods, reverting to previous versions, just everything I could think of. Thank you sooooooo much!! ❤️

That issue is probably the most common question that pops up in this forum.  That folder holds your settings and what-not, and in rare cases something gets corrupted, causing the exceptions you had.  It's rare, but a small percentage of... how ever many thousand people use this mod, is a bunch of people.  So at least every other day that seems to come up from someone.

Hi Nisa,

i want to thank you for your amazing job and realy hard work!

i am one of the grup who is working on translation of this mod and it realy amazing!

But i have to ask .... what about make smaller mods....for example one for just prostotution (calls, working places and stuf like that) and the second one for supernatural like sucubus tentacles and the Daughter of Easter stuff :D 

I am asking because with your mod i have realy long loading time for game (like 20 minutes) without it its easier(just like 5 minutes) and have some game lags.  after took aout from downloads file your mod it start working normaly.

I know i have to get better computer but i cant afford it right now....but i want have some options for my sims..

Is there some posibility that you can make it smaller?

thank you!

10 hours ago, dontucker73tx said:

I have an exception error and cant figure out what I did wrong or if its another mod causing it ! Can you help?  Thanks in advance!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 4.11 kB · 0 downloads

8 hours ago, Lexi_cici said:

You both have the same issue.  Go into your saves folder, and delete the subfolder WickedPerversionsMod.  Also delete the localthumbcache.package.

Sometimes something in that folder gets corrupted, and causes that error.  Once you delete it, and open the game again, the mod won't find it and just create it again, and then you're good to go.

7 hours ago, Atomhv said:

i ask nisa new version. Devil race red guard this automatic many slut time change body devilish chick? No ?

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but I think I know what you're asking. 

"Does the succubus transform into the demonic form after a lot of fucking?"

From what Nisa has shared, I believe the answer would be "Yes."  You will start a progression from your normal human self to a final goal of full-fledged succubus, and it looks like your appearance changes with it.  You will probably have a True Form and a Disguise Form, the way aliens and vampires do.  And I'm sure the process will involve a lot of sex.

I don't know what the term "Succubus" translates to in your first language, but it isn't something Nisa made up.  They come from real-life occult lore, a seductive demon which drains life force from men that they have sex with.  There is also a male version, the Incubus, which impregnates women in a rape dream.

hi. this is my first time reporting issues. so Idk if I'm doing it right

the past hours I suddenly got loads of exception errors messages to the point that the game would freeze.

and when I tried finding the issue. it turned out to be this mod.

I've tried taking out only this mod and also tried using only WW ,basemental drugs,MCCC and this mod. the game still got tons of errors then froze

Thank you in advance! I really like your mod ;-;

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt