2 hours ago, MaximusArtorio said:

Hi everybody I'm sure this question have been answered before but I'm very bad at searching the topics.

is there a way to obtain the "Daughter of the Easter Hare" trait like described in the first post? "daughters of sims who are impregnated by a demonic Easter bunny on Easter"

I tried to create a custom Easter festivity but the bunny there is not demonic at all.

It's a CAS trait, under the Emotional category.  Yeah, the Flower Bunny you can make show up for a holiday tradition is just a girl in a suit, and she isn't going to rape anybody.

48 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

It's a CAS trait, under the Emotional category.  Yeah, the Flower Bunny you can make show up for a holiday tradition is just a girl in a suit, and she isn't going to rape anybody.

Thanks for the answer!

Edit: i had all a fantasy in my head that setting up the Easter holiday after midnight the bunny would transform and go on a rampage... thinking about it it was unlikely to begin with.

Hey guys, i got a Problem, i got a lot of mods, and i dont know whats causing the bug.

Here's the problem:

Everytime when i use Ho-Control to offer my body, it say's in the top right corner that my customer is waiting to get served, but i dont get the option to serve him, i only can offer my body again and again... 

please Help!

5 hours ago, realparrot said:

Hey guys, i got a Problem, i got a lot of mods, and i dont know whats causing the bug.

Here's the problem:

Everytime when i use Ho-Control to offer my body, it say's in the top right corner that my customer is waiting to get served, but i dont get the option to serve him, i only can offer my body again and again... 

please Help!

Once you've Offered Body, just start sex normally with Wicked Whims.

On 6/28/2020 at 10:40 PM, spookshowbabyx said:

Sorry if this has been asked already- is there a way to permanently remove the guilty pleasure buff? I’m not sure how my sim came to start experiencing this every time they have sex (she’s lived a sordid life- I’ve lost track of what I’ve done with her ?) I just dislike the constant blush she has. Any ideas?  

Yes I've the same problem. Every time have sex with others, the debuff is on.......is there anyway to remove it? or just let waiting for it disappear?

1 hour ago, hululih said:

I would like to report a problem.

When I give my sims the traits ,included in this mod, they immediatly dissapear when I play them (The traits not the sims)

Your own sims, or are you giving them to NPC's?  The traits are disabled for NPC's, and will disappear like that as soon as you leave CAS if you're trying to give them to an NPC.  It's like that on purpose, so you don't keep running into townies with them.

I'd avoided the Black Widow trait for no good reason. Until one of my new sims randomly showed up with it yesterday, and I decided, "what the hell." I still wasn't doing anything with it until I got the overload debuff. And then it hit me. The perfect sim to use it on. BESS. You're gonna have to *earn* that thousand simoleons, girl. and then I'm gonna take it right back. Along with your clothes, and whatever else catches my fancy. ?

5 hours ago, Mariah19823 said:

I’m not sure if it’s possible but i gave my sim 0 debt so she’d be indebted forever and I want to change it. Is that possible? 

while on the sim in question, type this in command console= nisa.undebt

i think if you type - nisa,help you should get the list of commands in the console itself.

edit- i made a type error, it should be= nisa.help 

38 minutes ago, Vaati93130 said:

Hello I have a quick question on how artificial insemination works. I would like to make homosexual parents that would be super fun :)

First, the intended mother must be able to get pregnant- you aren't going to be able to do an alien type pregnancy.  The feature was made with a lesbian couple in mind.  And I believe the partner needs to be able to wear a strapon ("Does not have a penis").

Ok, so order at least one Cummies Baster from under the Tam Explorer on a computer.  They are consumed when you use them, so unless you've got pregnancy chance at 100%, you'll want to have more than one.  And then also you'll need at least one Cup'O'Cum, from the Spank Bank.  If you buy multiple different donors, your girls will use them one after another and can have multiple conception chances.  Now, whichever sim you want to get pregnant, give the cups'o'cum and basters to her partner.  Start sex.  Now, if I remember right, you click on the cummies baster in her inventory, and choose the automatic option.  Have them do a vaginal animation that involves a strapon- tribbing often get classified as vaginal, but doesn't use a strapon, and as far as I know a strapon is required.  Now you should get notifications that your sim has been injected with cum from [name], and the notice that your sim could be pregnant.  If they have multiple cups in their inventory, they'll inject them one after another, every few minutes.  If they're from different donors, each donor will be a separate chance of conception.  And if both your sims are fertile females and both have cups and basters in their inventory, they can swap roles and knock each other up.

Another option for lesbian parents would be the "Give Dix" command.  Testingcheats on, shift-click the intended "father," WP Extras, Give Dix.  You remove it again the same way.  While they have a dick, they are a fertile male.  I have no idea what happens if you try to do this to a pregnant female though!  And it can only be done to females, you won't be able to "Remove Dix" a male sim.

Gay males could buy themselves a slave girl to have a baby for them.  Or do things to encourage an alien abduction, such as becoming a scientist.

And of course, any adult can go to a computer and adopt.

On 9/15/2020 at 6:28 PM, carnation77 said:

Stupid question: did you also update your game?

Try deleting the  wickedperversionsmod you can see in your saves folder and also delete the localthumbcache.package.

If it doesn't work, remove your mods folder, repair the game, add back your mods folder and see if it works.

Edit: corrected a typo.

Hello ? I tried your tips, unfortunately it didn't work. I also made other mods out and it still didn't work ?
Nevertheless, thank you for your kind help

4 hours ago, Alley90 said:

Hello ? I tried your tips, unfortunately it didn't work. I also made other mods out and it still didn't work ?
Nevertheless, thank you for your kind help

Try this then on a freshly repaired game:

1) Remove the "The Sims 4" folder (cut and copy it on your desktop) from documents/EA and load the game. A new "The Sims 4" folder will be generated, check that the game works then exit the game.

2) Redownload WW and NWP and add them to your mods folder, load the game and check if the game and the mods work, then exit the game.

3) Add back all your other mods, load the game and check if there are problems.

4) Copy the saves and tray folders from the old "The Sims 4" folder on your desktop into the new "The Sims 4" folder, load the game and check if there are problems.

This way you can pinpoint where the problem is, because there's no reason for the mods to work only for some people. The problem could lie anywhere, corrupted save, badly installed mods, other conflicting mods, etc. 

NB: before loading the game, always delete the localthumbcache.package.

Edit: what I just wrote is a good vademecum to follow whenever there is a problem with a modded game. The first point (done on a repaired game) is pratically equivalent to uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

15 hours ago, Loged1345 said:

Hi, does anybody know how I can remove the "Sex Addict" trait? There isn't any Nisa command, and I couldn't make it work with traits. remove_trait.

Using MCCC?

Try this= shift click on the effected sim > cheat sim info > remove trait

you should have a list of traits to remove. :) 

On 9/14/2020 at 4:48 AM, snowdog04 said:

The line that keeps repeating, "'None_type object has no attribute..." is a dead giveaway.  Go into your saves folder, and delete the subfolder WickedPerversionsMod, and also delete your localthumbcache.package.  Sometimes something in that folder becomes corrupted.  When you open the game and the mod doesn't find that folder, it will simply create it again and you're good to go.

Thank you so much!! i'll give this a try 

On 9/14/2020 at 4:48 AM, snowdog04 said:

The line that keeps repeating, "'None_type object has no attribute..." is a dead giveaway.  Go into your saves folder, and delete the subfolder WickedPerversionsMod, and also delete your localthumbcache.package.  Sometimes something in that folder becomes corrupted.  When you open the game and the mod doesn't find that folder, it will simply create it again and you're good to go.

It worked! thank you so much! now i'll know how to fix this issue if it arises again :)