10 hours ago, simpleids said:

Hi there! I have an unusual issue I haven't seen reported anywhere (maybe I'm not using a great google search term). My sim was designated as sensually tight (for a short period of time because the facial overlays got annoying to me) and I removed it. However, somehow the facial overlay still appears when my sim wears their everyday outfit and I'm not exactly sure why. It doesn't go away when I shower, use face masks, or any other action besides changing the entire outfit. I've tried going into the settings -> debug -> unstuck sensually tight sims and nothing happened. 

Has anyone else had this happen, and if so, how was the issue resolved? 

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 9.36.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 9.36.32 PM.png

Hi.... i read a lot about these problem ... but i seems that this problem doesnt came with the mod. i my opinion this is a "komunitation" problem between mod an base game ...  The Base gae has a lot of "overlay, or animation" bugs. ... I desidet to transform 3 of my "Bunnys" to mermaids but after i had a lot and i mean really a lot of adding accessories, changing outfit slots  and many more, i dicided to make the transformation undone...  a few addings from basegame are still there but with the WW nude clean fixed it every time  but the animation in the tub ist the same ... no fin but her legs hanging out or the option take batch witch  ....  she isnt able to to this ... alwas pops up the symbol for no patch to get there ...

i tried to fix the problem with CAS

Safe ur game as a Backup. start the original safegame. edit Ur Tight Sim as u want in (cas.fulleditmode) an safe her in ur gallery. safe the game and go to the Wolrd overview. create a new Sim an let him move in somewhere. go to the World overview and edit ur households ...let the new createt Sim move to ur ex Tight Sim. start to play her and her new roommate. Edit this household in CAS (cas.fulleditmode) an add ur Tight Sim  from ur Gallery without tight trait. and delet all other Sims u dont want inkluded the "old" tight Sim.

If this doesnt work  Start the Game with ur Backup and repeat the steps after restart the hole Game without mods and CC.  U don't need to do another Backup, just the steps deleting and adding old/new Sim...    

This fixed my mermaid Bath animation ( the work after this was a little bit more than expectet (all the friends are gona .... )

By the way. This overlay looks very nice for a after Blowjob without "Cum in Face" animation ... after a deepthroat or swallow animation and perheps for the Bunnys when Oral pregnand ( u know the "more produced Cum flavord salvia)

maybe possible to write a code for complete removeable salvia by brushing teeth, same as the WW cum ovrlay for Face... after Shower, Bath oder brushing Teeth the cum disappere.

4 hours ago, seemos said:

Hi.... i read a lot about these problem ... but i seems that this problem doesnt came with the mod. i my opinion this is a "komunitation" problem between mod an base game ...  The Base gae has a lot of "overlay, or animation" bugs. ... I desidet to transform 3 of my "Bunnys" to mermaids but after i had a lot and i mean really a lot of adding accessories, changing outfit slots  and many more, i dicided to make the transformation undone...  a few addings from basegame are still there but with the WW nude clean fixed it every time  but the animation in the tub ist the same ... no fin but her legs hanging out or the option take batch witch  ....  she isnt able to to this ... alwas pops up the symbol for no patch to get there ...

i tried to fix the problem with CAS

Safe ur game as a Backup. start the original safegame. edit Ur Tight Sim as u want in (cas.fulleditmode) an safe her in ur gallery. safe the game and go to the Wolrd overview. create a new Sim an let him move in somewhere. go to the World overview and edit ur households ...let the new createt Sim move to ur ex Tight Sim. start to play her and her new roommate. Edit this household in CAS (cas.fulleditmode) an add ur Tight Sim  from ur Gallery without tight trait. and delet all other Sims u dont want inkluded the "old" tight Sim.

If this doesnt work  Start the Game with ur Backup and repeat the steps after restart the hole Game without mods and CC.  U don't need to do another Backup, just the steps deleting and adding old/new Sim...    

This fixed my mermaid Bath animation ( the work after this was a little bit more than expectet (all the friends are gona .... )

By the way. This overlay looks very nice for a after Blowjob without "Cum in Face" animation ... after a deepthroat or swallow animation and perheps for the Bunnys when Oral pregnand ( u know the "more produced Cum flavord salvia)

maybe possible to write a code for complete removeable salvia by brushing teeth, same as the WW cum ovrlay for Face... after Shower, Bath oder brushing Teeth the cum disappere.

True I had a lot of overlay CC the very first thing I do was disable the Nisa overlays cuz I know for a fact scripted overlays can have some sort of conflicts with others. Anyway you should run master controller on your and see if It catch some bug. 

14 minutes ago, MickCasanova said:

The "Lot Trait Extender" doesn't seem to recognize the "Let's All Get Along" lot trait. You can see it with the extender to put it in, but you can't see it with the extender to take it out. Not sure if there are any others. And if this has already been mentioned, I apologize. 

That is the thing that make everyone to not be jealous of actions in the hood? The thingy that is part of the action plan from ecolife pack? In that case do not use it as lot trait instead just cheat on actions plans and pick this action plan.

25 minutes ago, darkel47 said:

That is the thing that make everyone to not be jealous of actions in the hood? The thingy that is part of the action plan from ecolife pack? In that case do not use it as lot trait instead just cheat on actions plans and pick this action plan.

It's from Tiny Living actually.. Meant to help people in tight spaces to "get along"

Now when i was cleaning up and fixing my problems with the game i get the same problems as e few guys a few posts earlier... I had to "copy & paste" my Sims to delete the animation errors ( fin movement with legs ....) and now i noticed that the girls didn't have there clit piercing anymore ... so i trierd the fix it and get them pierced .. know it comes ... she is sitting there vor a billion years and schon dieidn't go to get pierct... a few other things that came with WP Mod didn't work well but no LE.

Problem fixed ...

If anyone with same problem read this ... change ur gametime speed changed by MCCC mod back to 25 (standard)

13 hours ago, darkel47 said:

@NisaK Hello thanks good mod, anyway I'm getting something a little annoying in my gameplay and IDK if it's intended to be like this or not... Sex slave Strip club workers who are only allow to give BJ on prostitution are giving my customers the whole ride. 

Updating: I tested on several sims controlled and not controlled by the player the results are the same. And it's getting really annoying cuz then I'd would need to fire all my slaves/dancers or remove the prositution at all of the sex rules...Sight I just wanted them to give some BJ as usual but they always giving more than a head to my customers on a strip club. If this is intended to be like this let me know.

Okay, got an odd question regard the Call Centre lot trait.

When the Star Wars patch hit a while ago I decided to re-install my WW and NWP mods to make sure that everything was running smoothly. Before the update any lot with the call centre trait would have my sim inundated with clients. If it was with phone call active during sex then it would be constant, if it was turned off then I could expect a call after the first client finished.

Now there doesn't seem to be a phone call ever. Only way to have "Call Centre Client" appear from a sim is if I visit a community lot.

I'm fully expecting that I haven't re-activated a setting in either WW or NWP, but I am not sure which.

On 9/11/2020 at 11:54 AM, darkel47 said:

Updating: I tested on several sims controlled and not controlled by the player the results are the same. And it's getting really annoying cuz then I'd would need to fire all my slaves/dancers or remove the prositution at all of the sex rules...Sight I just wanted them to give some BJ as usual but they always giving more than a head to my customers on a strip club. If this is intended to be like this let me know.

troubleshooting is taking so long. I'm so sad. 

Anyone can say me how to solve this problem please? I dont know what to do:

"Unk prostitute was unable to show for situation, expected: 0"

Everytime i start a new save my sims never ever can start a sex action also when i use directly wicked option to search some sim around i only see my sim. If i use "Offer Body" with my prostitute it never end on sex action (yes, always accept is with the 2 bars).