So, i have a male sim that has the DoEH trait and it is pregnant right now. I have the "throw up" option on a toilet but when i do or when the sim does on it's own, there is no sound nor liquid coming from his mouth, it is just invisible and without sound. Is this a bug because the trait is on a male sim?

**EDIT: I'm using version 2.4ec and WW 150d. To update to 2.6, do i need the latest version of WW and of the game itself?**

2 hours ago, fekoll said:

So, i have a male sim that has the DoEH trait and it is pregnant right now. I have the "throw up" option on a toilet but when i do or when the sim does on it's own, there is no sound nor liquid coming from his mouth, it is just invisible and without sound. Is this a bug because the trait is on a male sim?

**EDIT: I'm using version 2.4ec and WW 150d. To update to 2.6, do i need the latest version of WW and of the game itself?**

Seems that "Throw Up" is available to any sim with a nauseous moodlet, because my sim did it because he was nervous about finals.  And he also did the animation but nothing coming out and didn't get the toilet dirty.  So it looks like it's base game, they finished female vomiting but forgot to add it to males.

31 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

Seems that "Throw Up" is available to any sim with a nauseous moodlet, because my sim did it because he was nervous about finals.  And he also did the animation but nothing coming out and didn't get the toilet dirty.  So it looks like it's base game, they finished female vomiting but forgot to add it to males.

Well but mine does make the toilet dirty after the invisible vomit animation.

EDIT: Just tested with a female with the trait and it is the same. Did Maxis removed the sound and the liquid?

EDIT2: Tested with a female without the trait and the same thing happened. I just asked in the forums of the game and one person said the animation works fine for him and those who post there usually don't use these kind of mods. So, what could it be?

On 5/15/2020 at 12:48 PM, irishbelle said:

I noticed something interesting when I was playing with the mod. My vampire apparently popped his human lover's cherry and she was bleeding. It cycled through the animations, and he ended up eating her out which quenched his thirst for blood at the same time. I was wondering if you could add something like that to your mod maybe? Like for sensually tight, is it possible to have it so they bleed during sex too? This way vampires everywhere can appreciate some snackings during sex lol I don't know if it's possible but I thought I would ask

Lol, I'm glad you enjoyed that little touch irishbelle!

They can also feed off of menstruating sims too, it won't be as tasty as blood from a virginity loss but it'll still help to sate their hunger. As for making ST sims bleed, I'd be possibly open to it someday if WW added support for different penis sizes but right now my focus is on other things. 

Thank you for the suggestion however! 

On 5/15/2020 at 4:53 PM, Anon121223 said:

Sorry if this has been answered previously.. I just had to remove my save folder settings to fix a persistent error.. SO I was wondering if anyone could clarify what the specific files with the the WickedPerversionsMod Folder actually control ingame? So I can look into replacing the settings that have been lost.
thanks

Hey Anon!

It mostly clears the global settings of my mod and some extra data related to sensually tight and black widow sims. But don't worry, you won't break anything by deleting it, I have code in place that will gracefully try and reconstruct missing data for specific sims. The global settings can be reset to your preferred settings in my settings menu. 

On 5/15/2020 at 5:03 PM, snowdog04 said:

The strip club has been in the works on Patreon for a while now, and should be available pretty soon.  I personally can't even be bothered, owning a business in TS4 is a sucker's game.  A GREAT deal of aggravation, and you're lucky to break even.

While early on this was the case with strip clubs.... it was super hard to turn a profit. Not anymore! Especially with my prostitution support, my club is earning about 2k a night and I'm not even trying really hard. 

On 5/16/2020 at 3:10 AM, stinkdo said:

I need a little help. every time try to load my game with the mod in, it keeps giving me a last exception file.

help!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 11.87 kB · 10 downloads

Hey!  Thank you for the LE!  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

On 5/16/2020 at 5:35 AM, colefreericks86 said:

I have a question about the Disable_WickedMermaids file. Does this disable mermaids or does it disable the mermaid legs?

Nooooo It won't disable mermaids, just my modifications to them. So it'll revert mermaids to their maxis defaults. If you don't have the island living expansion then this file isn't needed, just an fyi for readers. 

On 5/16/2020 at 5:48 PM, Anon121223 said:

hi I have a query about some settings, idk if its something I did or what..

But each time a forceful client appears, they now keep going. Round after round and never seem to be done lmfao. Not much of an issue except if my sim is trying to pretend shes a normal worker and not a whore aswell ?? 

Is there a setting to dial down the greed of a forceful client?

Lol that's exactly the kind of gameplay i was going for. I felt like life was too easy and I love how it screws up my debt sims plans for the day. While there isn't a in game setting to tune this, your debt sim can temporarily delist their number for a price which should provide a temporary break from the visits, in case you have a really special event going on. 

On 5/17/2020 at 10:41 AM, NASHY06969 said:

im new to this, i get this error when i update WW, i love this mod and i dont want to remove it so help me out please 

Ver LL.2.5b at Time: 05/17/20 11:33:31 on Windows with WW v155c and Basemental hates you on 1.62.67.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

It looks like you have an out of date version of my mod installed, please update! 

On 5/17/2020 at 3:21 PM, iamqueenkk said:

Just followed the advice of deleting the wicked perversions folder in the saves folder and the cache packages. Some issues went away - prostitutes not being able to have sex in locations etc. But now I've had problems with the doll menu for turning a household member into a doll and for selling a doll being completely blank and an issue with traits refusing to stay on. I go into CAS fulleditmode enabled and click a trait and then notice the sim isn't doing the thing and so i go back into CAS and the trait i added is back to being a ?

Blank.jpg

Hey iamqueenkk!

I think I saw your message on the community tab of my Patreon earlier today! Patreon is a bit weird about unlocked community posts (they must be sfw) so I hope you don't mind that I'm responding here. However, feel free to DM me on Patreon about this issue or bug me in the discord. First and foremost, since you have had many other issues, I suggest doing a minimal install test. Move all your mods to a backup location and have only WW, BMD, MCC, and NWP installed. Then go into your game and start a new save with a few young adult rng sims (don't import from gallery as that can import bugged out sims). Try to convert household members then. If you are able to then try this save again but don't save before exiting. If you are able to convert household members in both saves then it's likely some other mod that's installed is breaking things. 

Otherwise, you just need to make sure the other sims in your household are of age, not service sims, and on the lot. 

On 5/17/2020 at 8:28 PM, ShadowDui said:

So, this mod has worked really well for me in the past. But ever since an update I can never find the Tam Explorer on any device in the Sims. I downloaded the new files correctly, placing them in the mods folder without sticking them into an additional folder, but I still can't register / get the Tam Explorer option to pop up. I have old sims on a old file who can access the Tam Explorer but not new ones. Please help, thanks in advance!

Hey ShadowDui,

I'm sorry to hear you are having some trouble. Could it be because the new sims are too young? Are they YA or older?

On 5/18/2020 at 2:59 AM, lovinglylewd said:

Hi Nisa! I've been using the debt system in my latest household for a bit of fun and was meaning to ask - would it be possible to add a way to configure how often the forced debt visits happen? Now that it's autonomous my sim is often getting interrupted and stopping whatever she's doing at all hours of the day - which can be especially frustrating with longer actions I can't resume like recording videos at the video station - and her clients usually want to go at least 2 or 3 rounds on top of that. In small doses this isn't a big deal but a lot of the time it feels like I can't keep her needs up and send her to work on time, much less do anything else! I like the unpredictability and difficulty from having her be in debt, I just wish it was tuned to be a tiny bit less frequent now that I don't get a say in my sim dropping the actions from her queue. 

Thank you again for the wonderful mod! ❤️ 

Hey Lovinglylewd!

Per sim tuning may be a bit challenging to do, I can think of a few ways to do it but it's not high on my priority list at the moment (after succubi are out i'll go back to working more on my prostitution system, I have some big changes planned). The clients do seem to have a bit too much stamina currently, so that will definitely be tuned down. Out of curiosity, so I can better cater to the people who enjoy my mod, what storyline are you playing out with my debt system?

Also, in the meantime, for special days or if you just want to give your debt sim a break, you can pay to temporarily deregister their phone from Lost Eden, this should prevent further visits for a short time. 

On 5/18/2020 at 11:32 AM, Gamer1919 said:

Is it safe to uninstall the mod?

Perfectly safe! 

On 5/18/2020 at 4:35 PM, WitcherBatard said:

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem before or knows how to fix it. Whenever I have a clit piercing in a sim, save, and leave the game to reboot, I click on their household and the portrait is all blue, flashing and won't let me select play, like it's broken. I have to recover my save before they put the piercing in or else it will not load. It hasn't given me a lastexception either so I dunno what to do.

That's super odd. Try testing with a minimal install. Backup your mods folder to another location leaving only WW, BMD, my mod, and MCC after clearing your cache and removing my saves folder(go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default but it's fine for this test).

Let me know What happens then! 

21 hours ago, BreeSamMay said:

Ver LL.2.6 at Time: Tue May 19 15:43:13 2020 on Darwin with WW v155c and Basemental hates you on 1.62.69.1620
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start

It looks like you are using the legacy version of the game which is currently not supported. 

8 hours ago, karenj said:

Tried to find an answer to this, but found nothing as yet.

In my gameplay the owner of my debt slaves "helps" by providing drugs (for a price) to her slaves, and organizes adoptions as required. To cover the costs of these "services" I'd like to be able to increase the slave's debt by the cost of these services (kind of like "when you're in a hole, let me help dig you deeper in!")

I've figured out I can clear the debt and then set the debt amount to the new value (in two steps, possibly with a save in between) but wonder if a nisa.debt <number> for the active Sim would ever be possible, or maybe an update to allow the Tam explorer set a new debt value even after the initial one.

Apart from this, I'm loving this mod!

Interesting suggestion, in the patreon version I just changed the debt system to scheduled payments, if a payment is missed then the amount owed is increased. I would have no problems adding in a console command to manually increase the debt of a sim. 

7 hours ago, Netwiset said:

Hello Nisa,

will there be a possibility to set each prostitutes payrate separately?

At present it seems that the Payrate is a global value. High means als are high valued and so on.

It would be nice if you have the possibilty to set the payrate directly to a prostitute, so you can have high valued excords and low payed street workers.

rgds

Netwiset

Yes, I have a big overhaul in the works for prostitution which will change things up drastically. No public announcement about it yet as my current focus is on succubi. 

6 hours ago, fekoll said:

I only support the latest public or patreon versions of WW and BMD and the latest non-legacy version of the game.  Try updating and see if it resolves the issues you are having. 

Hi Nisa! Thank you so much for sharing your mod with us! The amount of work thats gone into it is amazing and I for one am so grateful?

I just wanted to ask, is there any place where I can read up on the Doll system? Like, if you make your household's doll a prostitute, do they get the forceful clients, like a debt slave does? 

Thank you again!

11 hours ago, karenj said:

Tried to find an answer to this, but found nothing as yet.

In my gameplay the owner of my debt slaves "helps" by providing drugs (for a price) to her slaves, and organizes adoptions as required. To cover the costs of these "services" I'd like to be able to increase the slave's debt by the cost of these services (kind of like "when you're in a hole, let me help dig you deeper in!")

I've figured out I can clear the debt and then set the debt amount to the new value (in two steps, possibly with a save in between) but wonder if a nisa.debt <number> for the active Sim would ever be possible, or maybe an update to allow the Tam explorer set a new debt value even after the initial one.

Apart from this, I'm loving this mod!

I

nteresting suggestion, in the patreon version I just changed the debt system to scheduled payments, if a payment is missed then the amount owed is increased. I would have no problems adding in a console command to manually increase the debt of a sim. 

Many thanks, that would be great. Looking forward to seeing what else you're doing with your prostitution system.

11 hours ago, fekoll said:

Well but mine does make the toilet dirty after the invisible vomit animation.

EDIT: Just tested with a female with the trait and it is the same. Did Maxis removed the sound and the liquid?

EDIT2: Tested with a female without the trait and the same thing happened. I just asked in the forums of the game and one person said the animation works fine for him and those who post there usually don't use these kind of mods. So, what could it be?

Do you use tonicmoles boucing boobs mod?

If you do, that will be what's causing the toilet/puking sound issue.

You have to use the patreon version and edit it in S4S to get the sounds back.

Hi Nisa,

I have the latest version of both ww and nwp...but everytime I load my game this shows up.... image.png.2480ac2af035d2ed0fa72d9bad16cfec.png

I know it says this would be ignored but I was just wondering if anyone or you by chance has the supported version so I can continue to play my game smoothly.....or even if its just an issue with mine,

sorry and thanks

1 hour ago, gods112 said:

Hi Nisa,

I have the latest version of both ww and nwp...but everytime I load my game this shows up.... image.png.2480ac2af035d2ed0fa72d9bad16cfec.png

I know it says this would be ignored but I was just wondering if anyone or you by chance has the supported version so I can continue to play my game smoothly.....or even if its just an issue with mine,

sorry and thanks

Update Kinky Whims (KW) by ColonolNutty to v6.33

Getting below error message :( 

Ver LL.2.6 at Time: 05/20/20 16:47:29 on Windows with WW v155c and Basemental hates you on 1.62.67.1520
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start

3 hours ago, Allabeth said:

Hey, so when I go on the computer I don't see the TAM thing to make a sim a prostitute. Any help?

A few possibilities:

What's the age of your sim?  If they're a teen, you have to have Wicked Whims settings to allow it.  Relationship Settings>Romance Age Restriction (needs to be off).

In your mods folder, NWP's files need to be no more than one subfolder down.  So …/mods/NisasWickedPerversions/(files).  It's easy to accidentally end up with an extra folder in between.

And are you using Legacy Edition?  LE is unfortunately not supported.

9 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Interesting, and I do have that.  Not really important enough to remove or go to that trouble though.

15 hours ago, asddf1233 said:

Hi Nisa! Thank you so much for sharing your mod with us! The amount of work thats gone into it is amazing and I for one am so grateful?

I just wanted to ask, is there any place where I can read up on the Doll system? Like, if you make your household's doll a prostitute, do they get the forceful clients, like a debt slave does? 

Thank you again!

At the moment, there's no writeup for the Doll House feature.  But as for your question, no, forceful clients are for debt slaves only.

@NisaK  Yes I'm going to keep pestering you about this!  I know, you want to rework it.  And you want to do more piercings.  And you're in the middle of working on Black Widow- for months now.  And who knows what else is on the list.  But until you DO get a Doll House rework done, users need to know how it works!

10 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Well, that sucks. Why the patreon version? It is the one more up to date?

21 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey Lovinglylewd!

Per sim tuning may be a bit challenging to do, I can think of a few ways to do it but it's not high on my priority list at the moment (after succubi are out i'll go back to working more on my prostitution system, I have some big changes planned). The clients do seem to have a bit too much stamina currently, so that will definitely be tuned down. Out of curiosity, so I can better cater to the people who enjoy my mod, what storyline are you playing out with my debt system?

Also, in the meantime, for special days or if you just want to give your debt sim a break, you can pay to temporarily deregister their phone from Lost Eden, this should prevent further visits for a short time. 

Thanks for the reply!
I wouldn't expect per sim tuning since that sounds like a massive hassle to code, I'd just like the ability to configure the forced visit frequency percentage in the tam explorer settings. That way if you were to switch to another household you could just pop open the menu and adjust it on the fly depending on whatever scenario you're playing at the time. If it's not wanted or possible though it's no big deal, I'll just keep deregistering her phone like you mentioned every now and then.

As for the story, I wanted to get back into the game with a little challenge so I made a sim to live alone in one of those apartments that need maintenance a lot. She's supposed to be like an up-and-coming female streamer but she's in debt to her agent. I set the prostitution payouts to be low so she has to make most of her money from her job as an internet personality or making videos - but even then the debt scale is like 60:40 to represent her agent's cut. So on her down time I'm trying to make sure her needs get met (slowly buying better furniture over time when she can afford it to make this easier) and max the skills she needs for work as well as make the videos/stream she needs to get fame/money. It's mostly the videos that are difficult with the autonomous forced visits - having her drop everything to serve clients sent by her agent is part of the fun, but once you start recording a video it takes in-game hours to finish and if it's stopped early you have to start all over. If it happened every now and again it wouldn't be a big deal since it's just part of being in debt, but she gets so many debt calls a day that it's always a gamble if I set her up to start recording. 
It's mostly difficult to play in debt when you have lower tier furniture that takes longer to get your needs to green. Especially sleeping - it was often very difficult to get her to be rested a decent amount for work the next day since she'd need to sleep for a long, long time and she often had at least 1 or 2 visitors wanting multiple rounds in the few hours she had to sleep. This was kinda like a domino effect, too - sometimes it took so long to get her rested enough that her bladder need would get really low and before she could solve it she'd get interrupted by a forced client, causing her to go into bladder failure after finishing and then be at risk of emotional death. 

Even if it doesn't get added in the end for whatever reason I appreciate you hearing me out. :heart: I've come up with so many fun ideas for households using all the different options that even when I only had the base game I never got bored. I can't wait to see what comes next and I'm still super excited for your version of succubi!

Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue and I'm hoping someone can help me. I've recently updated all my mods to the newest versions. I started a new sim save to test out some new aspects of Wicked Perversions I've never tried. My current sim is registered as a rose. The problem is that whenever my sim is solicited, whenever I try to initiate the scene, the sim refuses because our relationship isn't high enough. It's never done this to me. I've activated the always accept option in wicked whims, hoping it will help, but it does not.

Can someone help? I apologize if this was already addressed previously.

Ok, so i just tested the "throw up" stuff. I had a male sim and a female sim tested, both with the DoTEH trait. The male was impregnated by anal sex and the female by vaginal. The "throw up" option doesn't appear for them at the toilet. Then i tested a female without the trait, and i got her pregnant and she was able to throw up normally. I have the latest version of the game, of WW and of this mod. I tested without the boob jiggle mod too. Even though i liked to see my pregnant sims getting nauseated and throwing up, it's not like this is the end of the world and i won't even bother anymore. Thanks again for the mod.

Is there a chance that we'll ever be able to have prostitutes engage in group-sex? Just fiddling around with the system for the first time today really and I noticed (correct me if I'm wrong) that that's not something they can do? 

I also noticed (again correct me if I'm wrong or this shouldn't be happening) that my prostitute-sim is no longer able to initiate regular sex. So if I want to have regular non-paying sex I have to initiate masturbation and wait for the NPC to ask if they can join in. 

17 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

In your mods folder, NWP's files need to be no more than one subfolder down.  So …/mods/NisasWickedPerversions/(files).  It's easy to accidentally end up with an extra folder in between.

That worked thank you!