16 hours ago, sims4x4X4 said:

I have never had an issue until updating my mods this week (Wicked Whims and this one). I lost TAM explorer on the computer, all piercings and the option to get them, and my ho control disappeared. I tried the fixes with cache and reinstalling and the error just repeats. Just wanted to pass it on! Thanks for all you do!

Ver LL.2.5a at Time: 05/14/20 20:00:56 on Windows with WW v155b and Basemental hates you on 1.62.67.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5a\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

Ver LL.2.5a at Time: 05/15/20 14:36:36 on Windows with WW v155c and Basemental hates you on 1.62.67.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5a\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start

EDIT: I'm getting a Wicked Whims error popping up as well in bright orange, but there is no text or information with it. I looked at a last exception log in the folder and it's insanely long, but seems to be bouncing from the turbodriver script and nisa_sim.py over and over again. Hope this helps!

Sample: 

'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.birth_control.condoms' (C:\Users\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\birth_control\condoms.pyc)&#13;&#10;rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4fb473f8a8d1aa725ebeeeef</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-05-15 14:35:36</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.62.67.1020-1.200.000.442.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>sex.py:12</categoryid><desyncid>4fb473f8a8d1aa725ebeeeef</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'NisaK/patches/__init__' (NisaK.patches) (ImportError: cannot import name 'give_sim_condoms' from 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.birth_control.condoms' (C:\Users\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\birth_control\condoms.pyc))&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v155c\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v155c\exceptions_feedback.py", line 18, in _on_exception_occurrence&#13;&#10;  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_1_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 148, in _wrapper_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5a\NisaK\__init__.py", line 1, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5a\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\function_overrides.py", line 9, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5a\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\sex.py", line 2, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5a\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_sim\nisa_sim.py

Odd.. Looks like you're running two copies of WW... I see 1.55b and 1.55c in your LE... That would certainly cause an issue.

4 minutes ago, BeastmasterThirtyFive said:

So I'm running the Legacy Edition of Sims 4 but I've got the updated WW (v.155c), is NWP really no longer compatible with legacy? And is there any way we can get an old compatible version of NWP or at least a legacy version? I really love the mod

NWP is not compatible with Legacy Edition no. 

Also BDM - "BasementalDrugsMod" not compatible.

MCCC - only version 6.6.0 is compatible with Legacy.

Hey guys, how do I remove my sim from the prostitute/rose thing? I accidentally joined via my phone without knowing what it was. I found an option that said I was no longer in rose, but it seems like I still am with all the options and occasional messages.

21 minutes ago, king9696 said:

Hey guys, how do I remove my sim from the prostitute/rose thing? I accidentally joined via my phone without knowing what it was. I found an option that said I was no longer in rose, but it seems like I still am with all the options and occasional messages.

You gotta do it on the computer. Think it is Tam Explorer. If you drop within 3 days you don't have to pay, else it is a $15,000 fee

hi there,

maybe a complete newbie. had wicked perversions running and with the new wicked whims update and im not entirely sure what now my sims cant have sex in bed. only options are to sleep or nap. Also wont allow me to change sex location during. please can someone help me ive updated installed uninstalled im at a loss. thanks very much guys 

22 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

The strip club has been in the works on Patreon for a while now, and should be available pretty soon.  I personally can't even be bothered, owning a business in TS4 is a sucker's game.  A GREAT deal of aggravation, and you're lucky to break even.

I agree I do not want to run any business in Sim's it is just a bothersome hassle ( and as you said a losing proposition most of the time), I would not mind such a Business being in the game that I could have my sim work at or enjoy visiting, but have absolutely no desire to run the thing.

EDIT >> and the working at I would just rather be something I could do on a Whim. and not a full time job.

14 hours ago, loversusers said:

hi,

how do I assign 10 random female sims as prostitute in this game?

Open the command terminal.

type: nisa.slutify

That command will make 5 random npc sims become prostitutes.

If you want "10", I believe you have to do it twice, but I have not tried this.

If you want to make specific sims become prostitutes, type: nisa.slutify Firstname Lastname

hi I have a query about some settings, idk if its something I did or what..

But each time a forceful client appears, they now keep going. Round after round and never seem to be done lmfao. Not much of an issue except if my sim is trying to pretend shes a normal worker and not a whore aswell ?? 

Is there a setting to dial down the greed of a forceful client?

2 hours ago, loversusers said:

are they all male or female, do we have a paremeter for control for all female only?

Nisa.slutify will actually make 5 male and 5 female prostitutes.  And since they are chosen at random, you might not be interested in any of them.  The only way to control who it picks would be the nisa.slutify Firstname Lastname option.

5 hours ago, Jsalinas44 said:

I keep getting an error when trying to launch this mod,  its telling me to send to Nisa but I dont know how.

In your documents>electronic arts>the sims4 folder, there should be a text file called something like NisaException.  If there's more than one, you should only need to share the newest one.  Just below the box where you type your posts here, there's a paperclip icon and "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..."  Just choose the NisaException file, then click the little + icon once it uploads, and submit the reply.

im new to this, i get this error when i update WW, i love this mod and i dont want to remove it so help me out please 

Ver LL.2.5b at Time: 05/17/20 11:33:31 on Windows with WW v155c and Basemental hates you on 1.62.67.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start

I'm having an issue - this is my first couple of days using the mod and I wanted to thank you - it's so creative and genius. My issue is that I got a doll and she is fully rested and fully 'pinked' and yet I'm getting this "energy failure" animation every so often as if she is exhausted. I'm confused if this deliberate.

Here are two requests for additions to the mod for the future. I wish with the daughter of the bunny trait there was some option for breasfeeding your partner, or even separate to the daughter of bunny trait. I have a thing for breastfeeding. I would also love for one of the two nipple piercing mods to be performed through the tam computer option like the clit piercing and thus stay on when my sim is naked and having a moodlet like the clit piercing would be amaaaazing.

Every so often this happens.jpg

Just followed the advice of deleting the wicked perversions folder in the saves folder and the cache packages. Some issues went away - prostitutes not being able to have sex in locations etc. But now I've had problems with the doll menu for turning a household member into a doll and for selling a doll being completely blank and an issue with traits refusing to stay on. I go into CAS fulleditmode enabled and click a trait and then notice the sim isn't doing the thing and so i go back into CAS and the trait i added is back to being a ?

Blank.jpg

7 hours ago, iamqueenkk said:

I'm having an issue - this is my first couple of days using the mod and I wanted to thank you - it's so creative and genius. My issue is that I got a doll and she is fully rested and fully 'pinked' and yet I'm getting this "energy failure" animation every so often as if she is exhausted. I'm confused if this deliberate.

Here are two requests for additions to the mod for the future. I wish with the daughter of the bunny trait there was some option for breasfeeding your partner, or even separate to the daughter of bunny trait. I have a thing for breastfeeding. I would also love for one of the two nipple piercing mods to be performed through the tam computer option like the clit piercing and thus stay on when my sim is naked and having a moodlet like the clit piercing would be amaaaazing.

Every so often this happens.jpg

This isn't from Pink or the slavery thing, this is from the trait Pheromonal Flower.  If they get enough Flirty stacks, their Flower trait goes into overdrive and gives them a stronger moodlet, and they also broadcast a stronger moodlet.  And then when that moodlet wears off again, they pass out.  So, nothing is wrong, it's just something that happens to Pheromonal Flowers.

4 hours ago, iamqueenkk said:

Just followed the advice of deleting the wicked perversions folder in the saves folder and the cache packages. Some issues went away - prostitutes not being able to have sex in locations etc. But now I've had problems with the doll menu for turning a household member into a doll and for selling a doll being completely blank and an issue with traits refusing to stay on. I go into CAS fulleditmode enabled and click a trait and then notice the sim isn't doing the thing and so i go back into CAS and the trait i added is back to being a ?

Blank.jpg

I'm not sure what's wrong here, I just want to observe that you've got quite an interesting household going on!

Is blindfolded, pink hair girl working and going to university, while also a Pheromonal Flower, and also working on Mind Broken?  Pheromonal Flower makes your sim almost completely unable to level a lot of skills.  When you finish Mind Broken, you are a brain-damaged idiot only useful as a cum dumpster, also unable to learn much of anything, and also constantly experiencing overpowering moodlets that make it hard to even cook dinner.

So, this mod has worked really well for me in the past. But ever since an update I can never find the Tam Explorer on any device in the Sims. I downloaded the new files correctly, placing them in the mods folder without sticking them into an additional folder, but I still can't register / get the Tam Explorer option to pop up. I have old sims on a old file who can access the Tam Explorer but not new ones. Please help, thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

I'm not sure what's wrong here, I just want to observe that you've got quite an interesting household going on!

Is blindfolded, pink hair girl working and going to university, while also a Pheromonal Flower, and also working on Mind Broken?  Pheromonal Flower makes your sim almost completely unable to level a lot of skills.  When you finish Mind Broken, you are a brain-damaged idiot only useful as a cum dumpster, also unable to learn much of anything, and also constantly experiencing overpowering moodlets that make it hard to even cook dinner.

I took an existing character based on my star wars RPG character, (thus the blindfold and the mandalorian boyfriend) who is mid university and only has the scientist career for cheating purposes to use some of the gear. I wanted to test out the new aspirations and traits over the weekend in a separate save game. I'll be deleting the save and she'll be going back to being a normal uni student again, and i'll slowly implement some of these lifestates and aspirations in my normal save game.... if I can get it working properly again.