34 minutes ago, RozseTww said:

I'm not sure. I went to a residential lot with a sim and I wasn't sure what was going on when I got there. My game had been lagging so bad, it took ages for the lot to load. When it did finally load (I didn't see any errors then for one) but apparently the sim I had came to the lot with, left and went to a rabbit hole party that I never told him to go to. ( Must have been a Slice of Life thing) But I was so tired of trying to play with a laggy game. So I saved, went to bed and the next day I went through my mods, to see if anything needed an update. Then I logged into game and...I got this error.

Sim was still at the random party, I told him to come back to the lot so I could do what I came the for in the first place.

Sorry if this was a bit long winded, I just wanted to explain everything fully.

No worries. It's good to get the full story. Now I'm not familiar with SoL myself, but I seem to remember reading somewhere that it could conflict with NWP. I'm not sure though but it might be worth a try to take SoL out of the of the equation. You might even try starting a new save with just WW, NWP, BD (if you use it) and MCCC. If that works you can try adding other mods one or two at a time.

3 hours ago, Lazlo_71 said:

No worries. It's good to get the full story. Now I'm not familiar with SoL myself, but I seem to remember reading somewhere that it could conflict with NWP. I'm not sure though but it might be worth a try to take SoL out of the of the equation. You might even try starting a new save with just WW, NWP, BD (if you use it) and MCCC. If that works you can try adding other mods one or two at a time.

Ok, I will try this out. Really? Interesting. I haven't had any errors with Nisa+SoL before now but SoL did just have an update that I downloaded before loading up the game. Hmmm...

I'll test a few things out and see what the issue might be.

Thanks for your help.

3 hours ago, nachujmitukonto said:

Hi, I have a problem with this modification, after installation it pops up "Nisa error" and create a file (attached below). I tried various solutions, but nothing works, I also removed all other modifications except those required (WW 150d, BD 5.11.117 and Sintiklia)... Can anyone help me please? :)

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 347.44 kB · 1 download

Update BD to v5.11.118 = https://basementalcc.com/download/

*Don't forget to Delete the old BD version & the localthumbcache.package first.

54 minutes ago, KingEliVIII said:

Thinking of downloading this mod as hoe it up isn't as intricate from what I've seen. What mods does it conflict with? Does anyone know the popular ones because I have a lot of sacrificial mods 

At one time I think there was an issue with Kinky Whims, but I think that's been worked out.  I don't recall anyone mentioning issues with anything else, as long as you aren't using anything that's out of date.

1 hour ago, KingEliVIII said:

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 2.09 kB · 2 downloads  

Does anyone know what this means? I think all my mods are up to date?

Go to \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves and delete the 'WickedPerversionsMod' folder.

Then delete 'localthumbcache.package' from \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

This effectively resets the mod settings to default and you should be good to go again.

Hello!

I found an interesting interaction with the Multiple Orgasm buff and Savestate Furry mod. Looks like when this buff is applied it causes an override of the F.Head Crease CAS Slot. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening? Tbh I'm not quite sure what that buff applies as well, I tried nisa.removetatts encase this was a blush being applied but with no change. 

40419fd0afc23421eef9d266ee427748.jpg

And what it normally looks like when the buff isn't active

7dc82f09e83b7786666ffea0853131a2.jpg

Thanks! Keep up the good work I love mods like this :D

Just want to be clear but does this mod adds more pubic hair or is that only through the wildguy's Female Body Details which was listed as a required mod? I'm trying to find reddish pubes. Apparently wildguy's Female Body Details didn't have this pubes color, as far as I can tell, but I noticed in a screenshot on download page that reddish pubes was shown.

1 hour ago, Robert Monotoli said:

Just want to be clear but does this mod adds more pubic hair or is that only through the wildguy's Female Body Details which was listed as a required mod? I'm trying to find reddish pubes. Apparently wildguy's Female Body Details didn't have this pubes color, as far as I can tell, but I noticed in a screenshot on download page that reddish pubes was shown.

Yes you need "WildGuys FBD" those reddish one's are part of FBD.

You could also try Kijiko's red ones as well.

Also cabsim_female bh

6 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Yes you need "WildGuys FBD" those reddish one's are part of FBD.

You could also try Kijiko's red ones as well.

Also cabsim_female bh

I assume by FBD, you mean "Female Body Details". Interesting, I already had FBD installed but did not find the reddish option as it was all non-red colors. I'll try again and see. I'll also look into other CC you suggested. Thanks!

Is there a way to disallow teens/elders from asking for sex or do I have to just decline manually every time? Cause for some story lines I'm looking to only build up a specific customer base, so if there is an options to disallow certain ages and genders to approach, that would be awesome. (Maybe it exists and I just haven't found it yet.)

Otherwise great mod though, it's a lot of fun! ;)

I currently have the legacy edition and Nisa works fine with it (crossing fingers this continues to be the case, as I can only play Sims on my laptop for the forseeable future!).

My question is actually regarding the fine details, and I apologise if this has been addressed elsewhere, it's just such a long thread...

I recently had a sim attempt to buy a doll that cost more than he had, and it popped up a notice saying he could consider options from affiliated companies such as Lost Eden (register a debt, I'm guessing?) or the Spank Bank. I only then realised that a male sim can donate cum for money. But the thing is... he actually loses out in trying to do so, so I think the prices need to be tweaked, or another way of withdrawing cum needs to be made available (I'm guessing the former would be easiest...).

Milky Way condoms cost $300. Sperm sells for $150 to the bank ($250 FROM the bank). Can the condoms please be made cheaper, or cum more expensive?

I don't mean to be pedantic... there's so much awesomeness in this mod that this would be an easy one to miss. I really do appreciate all that you do, but this would be interesting for game play for a poor student (for example) if the condoms cost a fraction of what they do ($30?).

Again, I appreciate all you do and you are AWESOME!